Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project Camelot Interview Red Elk?

Namaste. I am curious if you will ever be interviewing Red Elk?. I find his information fascinating. Here are a couple links........

Homepage
http://www.redelk.org/website/Welcom...RedElk.org.htm

Coast to Coast am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivPzWD7vDmc

Frankly Speaking Radio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSsgj...eature=related
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot Interview Red Elk?

I would also like to see this interview!
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:25 PM   #3
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

please, some one please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Red Elk a heyoka medicine person? If so, we want to believe the opposite of what he says. Just wanted to let you know.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:34 PM   #4
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. He is one of 12 in the Inner Heyoka Society. As far as your words after that. I usually fail to respond to negative comments. This thread is about a possible interview. If you wish to discredit Red Elk please start your own thread.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:18 PM   #5
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, no! Not meant to discredit at all! Just a handy hint to keep in mind when hearing the material, that's all. I say we listen to his words, good idea to interview him. Linda
Old 01-19-2010, 12:37 AM   #6
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

In my view it's generally a good idea to listen to all sides of a topic and information from many viewpoints and figure out the messages for yourself.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:30 PM   #7
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Shairia. This information should be listened to and discerned for ones self. Either it will hold true to you or it won't. I can say for myself this information makes more sense than anything most our governments tell us.

Red Elk is one of the view people that will discuss the reptile race without fear or discomfort about the subject. I don't want to point any fingers but others have this knowledge as well. I can count on one hand the amount of people that will discuss this subject in public. An interview with him would be great.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #8
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a short explanation of heyoka from Heyoka Magazine...

In Lakota mythology, one who lives in opposition is called a heyoka.

... It is said, therefore, that if one does encounter Thunderbird, one becomes heyoka, and also begins speaking and acting in an anti-natural manner. As James R. Walker explains in his work, Lakota Myth, “When one sees the Winged One, he is heyoka and ever after when he speaks, he says the opposite of that he would say and when he does, he does the opposite of that he would do.”

The entire article is quite amusing.

Linda was just bringing attention to heyoka opposition or backwardness. Not saying they shouldn't be listened too, just be aware of how they speak. Red Elk seems to speak forthrightly, he is trying to reach the non-native audience afterall. But knowing something of the heyoka might be helpful.

Watch out for the tricksters!
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:41 PM   #9
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I see now what you meant lindabaker. Thanks Sideshow Shaman.

He seems to speak forwards for me. So I don't really get what the backwards thing means myself. Whatever way you need to absorb to understand is ok with me.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:37 PM   #10
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

I am glad you understand my intent, JudgeMental. Heyoka medicine is sometimes called coyote medicine. It involves use of jokes, storytelling, and tricks. I will read Jamie Sams' info. on coyote medicine for you and post it. LB
Old 01-20-2010, 12:06 AM   #11
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

I also appreciate your bringing this point out Linda. I have to admit I was not familiar with the term but am familiar with Red Elk's information and find no agenda there. It's good to be open and understanding of one another, we all have much to learn.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:08 AM   #12
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

I love how he calls the Earth the great mousetrap of the universe and refers to us 'humans' as the cheese. The fact we contain all types of universal dna and diversity makes us so interesting/delicious for the various ETs who come to check us out All part of God's plan...indeed
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:29 AM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
I am glad you understand my intent, JudgeMental. Heyoka medicine is sometimes called coyote medicine. It involves use of jokes, storytelling, and tricks. I will read Jamie Sams' info. on coyote medicine for you and post it. LB
So his reverse speech would be a lie ? :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:01 AM   #14
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to it again with the reverse thing in mind. I still don't hear any reverse speaking. Just hear a happy and loving old man sharing knowledge.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:10 AM   #15
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
So his reverse speech would be a lie ? :-)
That is an excellent question. The heyoka men all say: "don't believe I word I say" and then they go on to tell what's going to happen. What does reverse speech tell us if we go on the same premise?
Old 01-21-2010, 04:26 AM   #16
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Great point lindabaker. I see how that would be taken as backwards or a "lie" since I believe every word he says.

NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
Old 01-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #17
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Love to hear if this interview will happen.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:05 PM   #18
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Judge: I had said that I would post some info on coyote medicine. After looking at it, it is not truly heyoka...and I know I'm out of my league here so I will leave it to any Lakota members of Avalon. I would never presume to speak for the Native tribes. Linda
Old 01-26-2010, 04:00 AM   #19
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

That's ok lindabaker. Red Elk can speak himself. We need only help by pointing in his direction. Regardless of what label you might want to give him. He could be a blue rock. His words still make sense.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #20
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I will check back here every once in awhile to see if there is any word on this. Really want to see this interview happen.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:39 PM   #21
es7ter
Avalon Senior Member

I would also like to see an interview happening with Red Elk, before time is out. I know it’s not a petition to collect names here, but he is in an old man’s body by now, so it would be beneficial to take the opportunity while he can speak to us, instead of channelling the information after he left the body. If his messages have to reach us, it will happen. Time is short, big changes are on the way, as we all feel it in the soul centre. So let’s use it wisely. Thank you for another piece of the puzzle. I appreciate it!
es7ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:53 AM   #22
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Red Elk is an Inter-Tribal Medicine Man. He is a self-described half-breed Native American / white, of both the BlackFeet and Shoshoni Nations, as well as part Irish and French. He is a member of the Heyoka (hi - OH - kah) Society, a Contrarian group of Native Americans who do not follow the normal path of mankind. Red Elk is one of twelve Inner Heyoka members. He is one of the nine members of the Red Web Society who are working to bring understanding of many hidden sacred teachings to the people of Earth. He is also an honorary member of the Cherokee Nations Twisted Hair Society.

In 1973 Red Elk went on a 69 day fast, taking water, juices, and vitamins. On or about the 49th day Red Elk began to experience a vision about the future. For a little more than an hour each day for 3 days Red Elk saw and experienced a future that he didn't want to see. The East and West coasts of America subside, a huge meteor strikes the Atlantic, unimaginably great earthquakes rip apart the earth as massive volcanic eruptions darken the skies and blacken the land. Nuclear war, drought, disease, starvation, lawlessness and mass murder overtake the American people and the world. The Sun's activity explodes as solar flares, heat, and radiation transform the once green and bountiful Earth into a fiery Hell. But these tribulations pale in comparison to what soon follows as the earth's axis flips and ensuing floods and 300 mile per hour winds savagely destroy buildings, people, ecosystems and entire nations.

Red Elk believes that there is Hope and that we have time to change and prepare... But the first thing we must change is ourselves.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote