Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:26 AM   #1
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Norwegian politician

after seeing all of the world markets down today except for Norway, I started wondering if we have any new updates coming from the politician or anyone else on the underground bases.

http://projectcamelot.org/norway.html

Quote:
I know that 18 bases exist in Norway. I don't know what many of the dangers are because I am not a scientist. But what I know is that before 2012 the different governments are going to leave for the bases that they have built for the last 40 or 50 years.

If this object goes by, there will be a lot of problems on the surface of the Earth. That is all I know. This is why they go underground.

If such an event comes, they have made sure that five years or more underground is going to be what they need to avoid this. When they know it's safe to surface, they will rebuild again. We were just told that we have to leave before 2012 and that there is something in space that is going to cause much destruction.

* I don't know if there is a threat from the sun itself. I am not so much into the science of things. I am just telling what I have seen and nothing more.

I can say that I have already said too much, but the people are now warned about this...

I have no need to make this up or create mass panic. I just want to tell the public what is to come, and I have done what I can from my side.

There are things in this world that are not known to the public. And there is one thing I can say about all this:

Be ready and have faith in yourself. There is no help in trusting the governments.

Trust only yourself.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norwegian politician

Market went down early this morning, but had a burst of positive figures a little later. According to market analysts this is because the market sees light in the end of the tunnel because of asian markets and the expectation of a passed bailout bill.

What this really means, I have no clue about. I'm born and raised in norway and alot can be said about the way this country is run. I don't wanna take the words of our government just yet, because they seem to be in panic. When the financial minister has trouble speaking normally during press conferences, doubt fills my mind. It feels like a bad attempt at calming the norwegian people.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:22 PM   #3
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

What is amazing is how many people are waking up, the veil has come down and those trying to lie stumble on their words...

Soon they are going to realize they might as well start telling the truth...

Has anyone watched a trial lately seeing a lawyer trying to protect a monster, but they choke up on their words...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #4
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, they seem to have a hard time subduing the crowd now. We keep getting the so called safetynet shoved in our face when we question norwegian authority about the crisis.

"We have 2000 billion NOK in our oil trustfund, we won't be getting in trouble"

The problem I have with that statement is the fact that this is a fund invested in the very market we now see crashing down. I don't think this fund is as large anymore as they tell us. I mean, the man responsible for investing the money gambled on Lehman Bros getting saved by the government, and thus lost a load of money when it crashed and burned.

In any case, I think at least at the moment their life is worse than of the common man. Many of us know that it ain't as simple as they portrait, and others just don't really care...or they would see.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:35 AM   #5
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hehe, norway is a funny place, but i cant see how they were investing this way, but it is a god way of makeing people wote for frp 2009.

sending rimi-hagen to discuss with bush last weekend, opening up for microsoft....this has nothing to do with the goverment that is now, but it has everything to do with what is coming......

and this politican, went back to sleep
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #6
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
hehe, norway is a funny place, but i cant see how they were investing this way, but it is a god way of makeing people wote for frp 2009.

sending rimi-hagen to discuss with bush last weekend, opening up for microsoft....this has nothing to do with the goverment that is now, but it has everything to do with what is coming......

and this politican, went back to sleep
yeah, what's up with that :P

Don't know about wether that letter is credible or not, as it kinda take off in terms of "sci-fi" if I may use that term. But I do believe that the norwegian government have more things going on than we really know. They also really bad at disregarding it.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:33 PM   #7
coldevin
Avalon Senior Member

Wel good people, am sorry to say but the "norwegian politician" is living in a world of his own, so please read the following links:
This is the man: https://nb.xiandos.info/Kategori:Khaqan_Khan
- same guy: http://www.masonicinfo.com/zagami.htm
Some great fantasy there, enjoy

Its so much bogus out here so please be very picky considering these issues.

very best
c
coldevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:34 AM   #8
nuxa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldevin View Post
Wel good people, am sorry to say but the "norwegian politician" is living in a world of his own, so please read the following links:
This is the man: https://nb.xiandos.info/Kategori:Khaqan_Khan
- same guy: http://www.masonicinfo.com/zagami.htm
Some great fantasy there, enjoy

Its so much bogus out here so please be very picky considering these issues.

very best
c
But how do you exactly know this is the Norwegian politician?

I can vagly remember the letter said somthing about how he (the politician) cryed many times and felt sorry for his grandchildren and children. Leo Zagami only have one very yung daughter, meaning no grandchildren.. So how do you know?

Plz correct me if i`m wrong.
nuxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:30 PM   #9
coldevin
Avalon Senior Member

If you read both links and compare, (there is a lot of data there especially on Kahn) you'll see that Leo Zagami and "The Norwegian Politician" is the same guy...he have several aliases.
- so anyway - don't trust any politician whatever ;-)
coldevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:41 PM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting,i never made that connection-still unsure; but illuminati members-yer never know disinfo. agents are having a field day in these times.Leo Z. said he'd left the illuminati; can you ever 'leave', i'm sure it's pretty difficult to 'leave' the freemasons so who knows-just try and keep a clean head on matters and use instinct and intuition.

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:13 PM   #11
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Is it just me that has something wrong with my eyes..... its not the same guy.... diffrent eyebrows, chin , facial expression... diffrent eyes, form of face, diffrent nose...????????? the only thing I see is that they have both black hair....

but its maybe just my eyes deciving me.... but I do not see the same person from the pictures of khagan khan and the intervius from camelot with leo.....
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote