Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #1
Arcana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama is a NWO Puppet but that does give HOPE

Today America voted in its first black president. Something most people never thought they would see. If you had told me five years ago that america's next president would be a black man I would have laughed at you. So would have ninety per cent of the world.
Do I feel Obama will bring around change? Make the world a better place. The short answer to that question is NO. Obama is bought and paid for by the NWO for that very reason. So that the people would feel hope and again believe in the system. This is how the NWO works. They divide and conquer people. So that the people who doubt them will be laughed at by those who will use Obama as an example of how the system does work. We all love a rags to riches tale. However, Obama's story is NOT a rags to riches tale. It has been proven that Obama is a cousin of George Bush and Dick Cheney.
It's all about the bloodlines and they are all related to the queen of England.

I find that the adulation and the use of the word "Messiah" around Obama is quite scary.
I feel that Obama has been set up to be the man who will go down in history for many reasons. One of course being the first black president. Also the man who will bring around world war 3.
His mentor is a man called Zbigniew Brzezinski. Who has a distrust of Russia. Obama has already stated that he wants the youth to join the military and that war with Iran or Russia is NOT of the table.

However, hope is the word I want to emphazise on. More and more people are becoming aware of the hidden hand and the agendas put forward by the New World Order.
Today people are feeling more hope in their hearts than they have felt in a long time. This is a good thing. Hope is contagious. Hope is all we have got. Hope is what gets us through. Hope is what makes us fight for a better tomorrow.
It is so good to see people of all races, creeds and religions coming together. United in hope. It is good to see young people having a dream for the first time in years.
If only one good thing comes out of Obama is that he has given the youth hope and the chance to dare to dream.
I congratulate america for proving once again that hope and dreams can and do come true.
I also hope that Obama does turn out to be the man of peace and love that he proclaims to be and that he will not let his strings be pulled to much by the NWO. Who paid for his campaigns in the first place. Because it is them who put him there. Also he will have to becareful because look what happened to another man who tried to change things for the better. His name was JF Kennedy.
However, Obama has something on his side that JFK didn't have. That is a slightly more informed public that is growing everyday.

So keep that hope in your heart educate yourself and others. It may one day help save the world.

Last edited by Arcana; 11-06-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Arcana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:00 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama is a NWO Puppet but that does give HOPE

I cannot think of a single Obama supporter that I know who refers to Obama as a messiah.

It seems like it is a word thrown around by people who dislike Obama but they cannot prove that people actually look to Obama as a messiah.

I thought we were past spreading fear and hatred? I'm surprised to see that Camelot and Avalon have a lot of fearmongers present.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:27 AM   #3
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think that Arcana is fear mongering. Especially people on this site might have this feeling about Obama. Practically everyone interviewed on Camelot knew he was selected a long time before he ever got "elected". He is most certainly a puppet or a least that's what the people that are using him believe. But we never know what is in a man's heart. Perhaps, his grandmother's death will have a profound effect on him and he may do the right thing.

Myself, I voted for Cynthia Mckinney. Maybe, he will take a stand and put her in his cabinet. Wouldn't that be something?

One thing I will say, is that people should stop listening to speeches or what someone looks like. Obama's voting record speaks for itself, so far. Status Quo...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:11 AM   #4
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

My only hope, now that he's finally elected, is that we can finally stop talking about him all the time. I'm tired of hearing his name and really can't imagine hearing it daily for many years to come.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:13 PM   #5
Arcana
Avalon Senior Member

Here You go Humble Janitor. There are LOADS of Videos out there Proclaiming that Obama is the Messiah!!
I wish I was fearmongering!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OowxMcVTjTE
Old 11-06-2008, 01:14 PM   #6
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I cannot think of a single Obama supporter that I know who refers to Obama as a messiah.
You haven't paid attention:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/obama.html
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:18 PM   #7
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

It seems like it is a word thrown around by people who dislike Obama but they cannot prove that people actually look to Obama as a messiah.

I thought we were past spreading fear and hatred? I'm surprised to see that Camelot and Avalon have a lot of fearmongers present.
by looks of this also some very brainwashed and conditiomed people!
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:01 PM   #8
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
Obama is bought and paid for by the NWO for that very reason.
Can you provide clear evidence for this? As far as I know Obama received most of his money by private contributions from the people. So it would seem much more likely to me to call him "Bought and paid for by the people, to make a change..." And seriously, that kind of money and that kind of support would make it possible.

So why is it one way and not the other?

I think we should be realistic about our expectations. But that goes either way... Unless there is evidence that clearly puts the man in league with the NWO we should not assume he is... Unless there is clear evidence that places him outside those circles we should not assume he is fully outside.

With all the confusion we're creating ourselves by stating gut feelings as facts we don't need an NWO to confuse us even more.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:08 PM   #9
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Can you provide clear evidence for this? As far as I know Obama received most of his money by private contributions from the people. So it would seem much more likely to me to call him "Bought and paid for by the people, to make a change..." And seriously, that kind of money and that kind of support would make it possible.

So why is it one way and not the other?

I think we should be realistic about our expectations. But that goes either way... Unless there is evidence that clearly puts the man in league with the NWO we should not assume he is... Unless there is clear evidence that places him outside those circles we should not assume he is fully outside.

With all the confusion we're creating ourselves by stating gut feelings as facts we don't need an NWO to confuse us even more.

My feelings exactly brother
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #10
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Project Camelot:
" Barack Obama is the new President-elect of the USA. We will now all have to see if he is his own man. But with advisors such as Zbigniew Brzezinski, George Bush Senior, and Bill Clinton - and having been groomed for the job for two years by a different faction of the NWO - we feel it is far from clear what the future may hold. We hope to be surprised, and wrong." Nov.5
---

Sure caught my attention this morning. I'm having difficulty finding supporting info on Obama influence from either Brzezinski or Bush1? If anyone knows a second source on the two please let me know.
As far a former Pres Clinton, I think Obama needed his support rallying in States such as Florida for election purposes.

And wanted his help in recommending some of Clinton's former cabinet appointments that he may need to jump start the long road economical recovery immediately upon becoming President? I'm still wondering if part the the Clinton help given towards Obama's election was paid in full by sending a cheque for twenty-nine million to Hillary for her Primary bid losses while slam-damning Obama?

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:05 PM   #11
norman
Avalon Senior Member

If you are so intent on taking this political stuff seriously, then at least do it properly.

Let's just assume for a moment that elite people control the government in America. I don't think many people here would disagree with that general assumption.

What these controllers have at their disposal currently is a lame duck president and an administration that vast numbers of the population are 'shaking their fists' at. From a controller's point of view, that's not good. If it were to continue they'd be forced into a position of having to 'use the troops' just to keep 'order'. That would be overt oppression. Despite Alex Jones's rantings there's no logical reason to believe they want to do that just yet.

Stealth is what they DO. After the fiasco of 9/11 and the the war on terror, they NEED to calm things down politically and get the population back into their little boxes and being nice and cooperative with the government. They need to get the numbers game back on their side again because the numbers were starting to look bad for them.

Is Obama (Bilderberg, CFR, etc) going to do that? Of course he is.

A lot of people would like to see Obama as a new broom who will clean up and put right wrongs of the Bush era. There might well be some cosmetic 'people pleasers' but he can't and won't bang up the 'crooks'. If JFK knew what we know, he wouldn't have gone to Dallas. Obama is not stupid. Don't hold your breath.

As an aside, I wonder if Bush will grant a pardon to Conrad Black (Bilderberger).
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:24 PM   #12
Arcana
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a list of some of Obamas backers

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/co...&cid=N00009638
Old 11-06-2008, 07:53 PM   #13
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Norman for putting things in context.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:13 AM   #14
Arcana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

As for spreading fear and hatred. for one my soul does not allow me to hate anyone and also I was pointing out the positive aspects of Obamas win. The hope that he has given to the world. I never said anything about hate or fear!
Old 11-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #15
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Thought I'd check this thread today to see if anyone had more info on Zbigniew Brzezinski & Bush1 being advisers to Pres Elect Obama. I suppose there's reason to believe they are not, at least overtly.

I'm familiar w/supposed connections between the NWO's main players under guises such as the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bavarian Illuminati, Western Illuminati, Masonic Lodge, the Vatican, etc.. But in researching deeper into the goo after reading Brzezinski & Bush1 are advisers of Obama. Wanted more info on that as I was not aware of any hint a direct relationship existed, exists or is in the works.

It's common knowledge Brzezinski, Kissinger, GW Bush, Kerry, Clinton, Rockefeller and many other power-names are considered the western basis of the Illuminati. There's a lot of written--meat around, the Queen's at the top of the list in the Bilderberg European section of Free Masons (+33 degree).

But if we're swimming in a present world of ****, for the time being at least, Obama's got the rope and he seems the type of man that would throw us a line.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:31 PM   #16
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving taxicabs and cutting hair.
—George Burns
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote