Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2008, 05:39 AM   #1
Tuza

Default For years I have had these visions.

For as long as I can remember I have had just things pop into my head, about buying some property and asking like minded souls to come live, grow things, help each other. I also saw some living underground as well as above, sort of like the hobbit house only less up the top and a bit more under the earth.

I am stuck here with a husband who thinks I am a loony tune and every decision is made by him. I did live with my mother for a while this year but that didnt work out as well. Didn't have the funds myself to get away from everyone.

I wrote two little books way before I came across Camelot and Avalon - go to themagiccat - shopfront on Lulu, or put in Meg and Mr Biggs - The Magic Cat - based on my true story of Mr Biggs shown in my avatar - illustrated by a wonderful woman called Lynne and also Afternoon Tea with James the Alien - on my own thoughts about stuff to do with things. I thought to myself if 10,000 copies of these sold around the world, well I would have enough to leave and start something with like minded souls.

I am trying to manifest. Not many copies sold yet. All I want to do is be myself and I obviously cant here. We do not have alimony if your kids are adults over here in Oz, and because of some health problems and mental health problems (bipolar and OCD) I cannot work full time in the workforce.