Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:22 PM   #1
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Defiance of "Authority"

Just wanted to start this thread because over the years, I've come to realize that the idea of authority is false in my eyes.

We give authority to a seemingly "magical" group of people who can "do no wrong", hence our worship and reverence of Police Officers, Bosses, School Principals, Heads of Corporations and last but not least, Politicians.

But what happens when those same folks engage in corruption? The very nature of their authority is throw into question. They no longer realize what their real purpose is and they start to destroy the trust that the people have in them.

It's there and then that they become fallible and the lowest of the low.

This is why I cannot respect authority figures. When cops laugh at you and ignore you and when bosses push you around and berate you. When heads of corporations are more concerned with profits and politicians are more concerned with their own statures.

Authority is false. No one has authority.

But in this world where we like to claim that all people are equal, somehow, the notion of authority exists.

What are your thoughts? I'm also interested in 777 The Great Work's take on authority as well.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:28 PM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Defiance of "Authority"

Personaly I hate the concept of it. I have seen so many times that the people you work with are great, make one of them a leader of some sort and great, in a little while they become some condecending T@/t who has not got any idea about control, its just a power thing.

Give a man a pack of seads and he will feed you , give a man a gun and he will rule you...
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Personaly I hate the concept of it. I have seen so many times that the people you work with are great, make one of them a leader of some sort and great, in a little while they become some condecending T@/t who has not got any idea about control, its just a power thing.

Give a man a pack of seads and he will feed you , give a man a gun and he will rule you...
That's exactly how I feel.

And that's why we are in the mess we're in. Too much giving control to people who could care less about us.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

"Dogma and Authority have ever been the curse of humanity, the great extinguishers of Light and Truth."
- H.P Blavatsky

Nice thread. Authority is an illusion. Every persons opinion is just as valid.

This is about Indigo ray/chakra/energy activation. Self worthiness. You and your opinions matter just as much as anyone's. The homeless person begging for change is just as important and worth listening to as Mr.5000 phd's.

Another one of the veils that is thinning is this realization.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I've always felt kind of strange around these type of people never felt comfortable being in there presence.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:29 PM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I've always felt kind of strange around these type of people never felt comfortable being in there presence.
Tell me about it. Police Officers are the worst. I've met some that were respectful and then I've met corrupt ones.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #7
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Im going to bore you all now with a true story.

I was having a bbq, about 50 or so at my house, well oiled, phone rang, my mom, she felt bbq`s were too much for her so i arranged a chinese meal for her, she was distraught, kids were outside her house with a tennis rachet slamming stones in all directions, I was half way there before the phone hit the floor. Saw them, asked them if it was they ( the tennis rachet gave the game away ) asked them to follow me, For some reason they did.

My mother at my request prior to me legging in her direction phoned the police. I arrived at her house with 9 kids in tow. The police were shocked to see us arrive and I set about with my mom and her neibours to tell the police what was going on.

Talk about drippy, i ended up giving the kids a lecture about how they would have more fun in the local park rather then risk being mobbed by these e hem inforcers. They all appologised and i sent them on there way. The police guy twice my size said, " ever thought of joining up mate that was good", still oiled i splurted some language at him that caused my mother to clip my ear, lol.

I never forget a face and about a month later I was fast asleep, my wife woke me and said she could hear a child crying outside, being 3am i looked out the window to see 4 kids surounding what looked like a 3 year old child. Horrified and with all visions of the James Bulger case, i ran down staires and asked what was going on, the kids told me they were up the street messing around and saw this young kiddie, thought they would keep it safe if they surounded it and went where ever it went.

Wow my shock to recognise 3 of them, they were from the above previous problem, cops arrived , i explained things and one of the asses told the kids to F off back home.

I told him he was a complete ass and unfit for the job, he was upset to say the least but they all drove off with the young child. I told the kids i would see them right because they did a fantastic job protecting the kiddie.

I called the local mayor next day ( a friend of the family ) told him all and he said he wouyld make sure it was set right.

They all had an honoured meal with the mayor and a citizens medal.

Good to see sometimes credit goes to where credit is due, cops round here are ****, hope they are better in your area.

Ammit
Old 10-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

When I was younger, a kid about my age with a car decided he would chase me around town. I was on a bike. I told some cops about it and they just sat there and laughed at me. Meanwhile, the kid in the car kept chasing me.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #9
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

That was a good story Ammit i thought it was going the other way i thought oh no!
But did they find out why the kiddie was out so late 3am seems strange to have kids out that time of the night.
But i know what you mean, about police, i don't think i have ever seen one round our way.
We had problems with kids drinking not so long ago they were making a disturbance outside and throwing things at the parked cars.
It's okay going out voicing your views with these kids sometimes but the abuse you get back and the damage you get to your property i can understand why people are too scared to intervene, any way someone called the police they came but a bout 3 days too late lol!
Old 10-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #10
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

When i was younger i worked in birmingham on a local pig farm, working late due to birthing, i walked home looking like a **** and covered in it too. I actually got stopped with the excuse that some one fitting my description had caused a crime, i told the pc that i had just got off the buss from work and was walking the rest of the way home, He slammed me against a wall and told me i was the guy. Being calmer in them days I punched his lights out and walked off. These people need to realise they are not gods, they are not beings with a superior intellect. they are doing a job and sometimes you have to use your brain, something not many coppers around here are used to but hey, but not all are the same, we have a new community guy now who is great, nice one pc dicky...
Old 10-18-2009, 10:02 PM   #11
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
That was a good story Ammit i thought it was going the other way i thought oh no!
But did they find out why the kiddie was out so late 3am seems strange to have kids out that time of the night.
But i know what you mean, about police, i don't think i have ever seen one round our way.
We had problems with kids drinking not so long ago they were making a disturbance outside and throwing things at the parked cars.
It's okay going out voicing your views with these kids sometimes but the abuse you get back and the damage you get to your property i can understand why people are too scared to intervene, any way someone called the police they came but a bout 3 days too late lol!
These kids are friends now, growing up nicely, i dont often intefere when i see them as oldies and youngies arnt supposed to mix, but the respectfull knod is good enough for me. they know they did good. Better then the drunken babysitter who was meant to be looking after the child in the first place.....
Old 10-18-2009, 10:09 PM   #12
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

HJ, maybe this attitude is telling you something. Maybe its about 'being' your own 'authority'. I realized a few years back that I needed to have authority over myself, my actions and habits. Often what we are complaining about/noticing outside of ourselves is what we most need to learn about ourselves.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #13
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Caemen if I may but in here, I believe we need to take control and rectify problems as best we can without violence or malice. We can all do it.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:13 PM   #14
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Ammit kids all get tarred with the same brush, shame the few have led us to think all kids are the same.
Nice when these things happen and glad the story turned out like it did
Old 10-18-2009, 10:13 PM   #15
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

For me, I believe the problem right now is:

The abomination of desolation is in the holy place of authority where it aught not be.

What is that?

1. Inside of us, it is the human ego, unconsciousness that controls our being. We can remain totally unconscious during our sojourn here and never really be alive, simply letting the human ego live our lives for us, we go through life in 'automatic' mode, we are sleepwalkers. When we do that, we are never Being. We are the dead burying the dead.

The ego, the abomination of desolation is in the holy place of authority, is running our lives, rather than the real "I", who we are when we are fully present, when we are in the Now.

When we are fully present, we are the "I" that is fully conscious, that is Being beyond thought. We are awakened to Life, enlighted to Life. We are a divine expression of Life itSelf. This is the I AM, who we really are rather than just another pawn of the matrix, rather than an unconscious version of the collective agreement.

2. Outside of us, it is the power elite. The universe is a mirror and it reflects back to us our own unconsciousness. We wish for the world to take care of us rather than to be fully present and take responsibility for our world and our lives. Because we're afraid to trust the source inside to be there when we need it to take control of our own world, we give up our control to those who want our power. So as within, so without, the power elite happily makes our decisions for us, does our thinking for us, just like the human ego does inside. The decisions they make are for their benefit, not ours, but our egos are ok with that, because it keeps us unconscious.

The true authority: there is a higher authority, it is the mind of Christ/Buddha/Being, and it is found within your own consciousness. When you shine the light on the darkness and take back control of your own Being, you come from the place where there is only Now, then you come from that place of authority. You are that authority expressing itSelf here in this world because you have merged with it. You are the Living Word because you have surrendered your own illusions of separation from it.

You have chosen to BE.

Because you are truly awakened here in this matrix. You will BE in the matrix, but not of the matrix.

Then you will take back control of your world.

The Spiritual Elite, those who choose to Be, those who see their interconnectedness with all life, will consciously co-create a world based on the rock of truth, of Oneness, of abundance for all life. Rather than the current world of lack and suffering which is co-created in the unconscious mud of lies and deceit.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-18-2009 at 10:48 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:39 PM   #16
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras

Jesus thats a lot of words, i am not trying to be rude but I do not understand what you are trying to say.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:45 PM   #17
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Autority is the giving away to another of our own ability to think and be responsible for ourselves.
And beyond this lies the illusion that in doing so someone else is going to make it right for you .
This obviously does'nt work . A quick look at the world around us is a living proof of this.
How much more governments .. police states...and other autorities do we need before we understand that we are the center of our own universe and responsible for what takes place therein.

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #18
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra, thankyou.

I admit i was quite confused about what i read but you have summed it up for me. And for that I thank you.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:55 PM   #19
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the funny part... The solution cannot come from the same mindset that created the problem! Authority begets more authority and then they get so wrapped up tight they fight each other with willing soldiers.

Soooo, as long as they are distracted trying to rectify the world for themselves, we have more time to teach as many as possible how a new system will work better for free.

There's no tax on free.

And ... Tempered Defiance creates Whole new worlds!

There may be a day coming where everyone just gets so fed up with the government lies and corporate corruption that no one pays bills or taxes anymore... they just put all the money towards bills and taxes into Escrow accounts (where the account number is kept hidden or something similar) and then send in the certified receipt of payment to the government or corporation. The bills are paid on time but until there is open transparent accounting no one gets there money. And when they need money they can come and ask me what they need it for and I will decide if the government or corporation can have it or needs it!!!! And you/we/I hold all the cards. Now that is honest and forthright accountability in defiance of a corrupt slavery system. Well for a transition at least.

Imagine that... the government has to come and ask you if they can have some money to pay their bills, hmmmmm well let me go ask my neighbors if we think that is the right use of our money!!!!! We'll get back to someday, in the meantime fill out this form!!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-18-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, trying to put concepts into words here, learning as I go... I think this is a very important one here... using terminology that means something to me, but not to everyone...

Mudra summed up the outside part...

for the inside part, I'm saying beyond thought is Being. Beyond thought is the Christ Mind. This is the enlightened consciousness. This is who you are.

As long as we remain in anything but the Now, we are not really alive... we are going through the motions but we are being controlled by the ego, which is it turn being controlled by all sorts of dark forces to keep feeding the matrix. Eckhart Tolle does a great job explaining this concept.

Simply Being in the Now, will take us back where we need to go... we will be conscious in this world, as the enlightened masters were before us, and co-create a better experience, rather than being unconscious, being trapped in the ego, which in turn traps us in the matrix and feeds the matrix, feeds the power elite.

We must awaken to life beyond thought, life in Being, life in Oneness, life in the Now, to co-create a world that is abundant rather than ruled by ruthless tyrants. In order to do that, we must be here Now.

Lots of words still huh? ah well..

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-18-2009 at 11:11 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:01 PM   #21
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. all i know is a bunch of kids turned out to be good because they found there own way. As for me, well i suppose one day i will find me, untill then , peace to all.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #22
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Actually... the State of California has already created this system and because of their practice of handing out I.O.U.'s for TAX refunds, and vendor payments due individuals and corporation payables, this practice creates a sort of 'Case Law' trail. The States public actions of printing and mailing out I.O.U.'s creates the authority for citizens to also practice this!!!!!!

I am going to hand out donations in the form of certified I.O.U.'s to charity's, foundations, organizations, and research facilities, even churches, and when they want to cash in the IOU then they will have to show me what bills they are paying with it!!! If they don't want to show me what they are paying for then I guess they can't cash my donation.

Even Credit Card company's and Cellular phone bills, etc., that are full of errors and bogus charges... I will pay the bill with a certified IOU and put the money in an unnamed Escrow account and when they fix the bill or correct the bogus charges like illegal Usury interest on Credit Cards then I can release the actual funds. But I get to keep all the interest earned on this account!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-19-2009 at 12:26 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:08 AM   #23
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry ammit, I hadnt even read your post. I agree with you that we must stand up against coruption where ever we see it. Unless we do we get what we settle for. The last local cop we had in our district, I was less than impressed with. He went after my son's friend and had him up on all sorts of charges. A few of us got together to support this guy. After many months the case finally came to court. All fifteen charges were chucked out and the cop looked a right dick. He's since moved on and we have a great one now. The new one parked his police car outside a local 'do', came in at the end of the night and offered to drive any drunks home!!! We like him.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:12 AM   #24
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Carmen/ wow. take good care of him, he is a rarety. give him my best.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:19 AM   #25
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Mudra, thankyou.

I admit i was quite confused about what i read but you have summed it up for me. And for that I thank you.

You are welcome Ammit. Glad that helped you

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote