Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 08-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #101
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Journalist Files Criminal Charges Pandemic Bioterrorism (4 threads merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
...also perhaps we need to be a bit more proactive as you stated to wake up a few more... I try to feed as much info through other sites like Facebook ect ect...
This is so important. We need more and more people involved with reaching out to the portion of the public that might still be confused about vaccines. When I first heard that vaccinations are bad for you, I had a very hard time figuring out what to do, because the diseases vaccinations are claimed to inoculate against are horrible and scary, and it's difficult to know and be sure who to believe. People who watch TV and have a doctor who believes in vaccines are going to be confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
If the SHTF and they try to push for compulsory Vaccines I think most will just scoff at the idea!....
I don't think scoffing at the idea is going to be sufficient to succeed at not having that vaccination administered to us, one way or another.

Last edited by Seashore; 08-10-2009 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Correct typo
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #102
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Journalist Files Criminal Charges Pandemic Bioterrorism (4 threads merged)

Well lets hope it is Seashore... everyone I have spoken to has said that they will not be taking the Vaccine...what can they do if we all stand our ground...

Listen folks, you all need to start asking what your friends/associates/family/colleagues/Neighbours ect etc would do if this was mandatory??

And get them to do the same...ask questions...get them to get feedback from other people...spread the word...find out what there feelings are towards the Vaccine...you don't have to feed them with the full SP...in my circle if I were to express my concerns fully, they would think I'm ****-a-hoop!!! and call the white van...!!! seriously !!!

Just get them to do there own work on the net... feed them with something you have recently read or send by email...you'll be surprised how many people who are not tuned in to the awakening who ask questions...

We are here for a reason...WAKE THEM UP!!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #103
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Update on post 87 ... exchange of email ....

o: jane burgermeister ; CLG_News
Cc: Legal Team ; bellringer@fourwinds10.com ;
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 1:56 AM
Subject: Re: THERE WILL BE NO FORCED FLU VACCINATIONS

Friends,

I've been covered up with catch-up work, but it was for a good cause that I was away last week. My new friends mean alot to me, and I can't be grateful enough for them.

The US gov, et al, is being real slick with the latest "news". It started with WHO's main "doctor" back-peddling about the fast-track policies of countries rolling out the hasty vaccine plans -saying that he did not agree, after stirring up a scare in the first place. Its on the vacci-nations forum (my comment and reference to this).

Just yesterday, the news reported that the children will be encouraged to attend school (jab them all), infected or not, a complete reversal to the Spring plan that suggested staying out of school. They are playing a real sneaky game and we don't have less work to do, we have even more work to counter this psychological game. But I do see progress in that we are making a difference in all we do with speaking out, and any legal actions, no matter how strong or weak they may appear.

Remember, this phase 6 pandemic is equivalent to a red alert terrorist attack and legal action can only have a certain amount of real impact as martial law is the reality now (and has been for some time in the US), though the window-dressing has been ongoing for a long time. Its the psychology of it all, and winning the masses is still the goal, military and civilian.

And please allow me to say this - they want us all at odds with each other - and breaking apart at the core (those of us who have been pivoting off of Jane's initial legal actions). Please, lets not lose numbers in the ranks. All the spooks and culprits will float to the surface eventually. The big-mouths who outright speak ill of Jane, like Deagle, will expose themselves. Some will take a bit longer, and we may have to "dance" a little to infiltrate them as they attempt to infiltrate us. As for me, I'm all out there publicly with my stance and have been there for a long time. I'm an open book and firmly believe that soon enough we are all going to realize that thinking that anyone has any secrets is the biggest illusion - its all coming to the surface, and all lies will be exposed as all truth shines forth as the firey trial approaches with ever increasing speed.

I'll have some suggestions shortly to add to everyone else's.

Elder
elder777@gmail.com
elder7@rangeguide.net
706-937-7379

----- Original Message -----
To: CLG_News
Cc: Legal Team ; who.flu.2009@gmail.com ; bellringer@fourwinds10.com ;
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: THERE WILL BE NO FORCED FLU VACCINATIONS

The statement by the CDC and NIAID have no legal weight, alas.

Our Austrian health minister has also said that the vaccines will be voluntary while going ahead with ordering 16 million doses (with no plans for storing surplus) and starting clinical trials etc.

There has been no announcement that the laws allowing forced vaccination in Austria are to be repealed, examined to or modified or that the vaccination progamme is being abandoned.

The Health Minister can announced tomorrow there will be forced vaccinations. In practice, he will not take such a step until as many people as possible that the vaccine of their free will, causing large amounts of death, so justifiying "the forced vaccination" programme later in autumn/winter.

Tim Vawter's statements saying the laws in the USA do not allow forced vaccination are false.

These false statements are being spread by Drew Raines. They are giving people the impression that a "victory" has been won when no victory has been won. The situation remains unchanged. There is no legislation in the pipeline to stop forced vaccinations, and even if started, such legislation will take time.

It is with deep regret that I see that the injunction Vawter has produced to stop forced vaccinations in court is weak. He has assured me he will file extra motions but if he does not know the law as is shown by his own emails, what is there to hope for?

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM, CLG_News <clg_news@legitgov.org> wrote:

CLG: H1N1 vaccination 'a voluntary program,' CDC says By Lori Price 08 Aug 2009 Citizens For Legitimate Government contacted the CDC on Friday and asked if the plans to vaccinate US citizens against the H1N1 virus would be mandatory. "It's a voluntary program," said CDC spokesperson Joe Quimby. [Yes, CLG is still promoting the Refuse and Resist Mandatory Flu Vaccines petition (2525 signatures), as the CDC policy could 'change.']

Cheers,
Lori R. Price
Managing Editor
Citizens For Legitimate Government
http://www.legitgov.org/
http://twitter.com/Lori_Price_CLG
To: who.flu.2009@gmail.com
Cc:
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 3:12 AM
Subject: THERE WILL BE NO FORCED FLU VACCINATIONS

On late Friday night Aug 7, 2009 into early Sat morning I was watching CSPAN, America's large congressional TV channel, and I saw HHS secretary, several other high ranking US govt officials and Dr. Fauci, director of the NIAID, come out to say there will be no forced flu vaccinations
I saw it with my own eyes.
THERE WILL BE NO FORCED FLU VACCINATIONS

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1249921632
viking
Old 08-11-2009, 01:51 AM   #104
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Journalist Files Criminal Charges Pandemic Bioterrorism (4 threads merged)

To: who.flu.2009@gmail.com
Cc:
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 3:12 AM
Subject: THERE WILL BE NO FORCED FLU VACCINATIONS

On late Friday night Aug 7, 2009 into early Sat morning I was watching CSPAN, America's large congressional TV channel, and I saw HHS secretary, several other high ranking US govt officials and Dr. Fauci, director of the NIAID, come out to say there will be no forced flu vaccinations
I saw it with my own eyes.
THERE WILL BE NO FORCED FLU VACCINATIONS

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1249921632
viking[/QUOTE]

__________________________________________________ __________

Thanks for all the research on this issue Viking...
Time will tell how the pudding is baked however when it comes to using the human population as guinea pigs to test new biological agents most countries have a poor track record including the United States all the way back to 1945 when the Nazi scientists were brought into the country during Operation Paperclip.
I don't for a minute believe there is any Truth in what CSPAN or Director Fauci has to say on forced vaccinations. Didn't George Orwell call it "doublespeak"?
__________________________________________________ _______________
History is the Lie commonly agreed upon...........................Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:23 AM   #105
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

They may not be forced, but will they be mandatory? That is the same. If schools refuse to allow them to enter then most will get the shots. Mine will be home schooles if it comes to that. I homeschool my 16 yr old son now, but will hs all of them if necessary.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:42 AM   #106
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Suspected Microchip in H1N1 Vaccine?

Is this a possibility?
http://humanityforunity.c...
Well over a decade ago the capability to microchip humans involuntarily, without their knowledge, was already here. The former Chief Medical Officer of Finland announced this in 2000. Today many doctors and naturopaths suspect same including Dr. John Waterman, N.D., in an interview a few days ago with Kerry Cassidy, co-founder of Project Camelot
Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can be remotely monitored by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies. Guinea pigs in secret experiments have included prisoners, soldiers, mental patients, handicapped children, deaf and blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children, and any group of people considered “marginal” by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example, are shocking to the conscience.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/101246

Loving kindness
mudra
thansk mudra, i believe this is what the true intention for the new swine flu vaccines are for... TO MICROCHIP THE POPULATION. stated from other sources as well.

they can alter brain frequencies as you stated and once you get the chip, good bye freedom...they can also induce heart attacks or seizures.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:32 AM   #107
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to say that I've been following the latest developments on this issue.

There is so much material published that I can't keep up with everything, but I do my best.

For those who want to know, I suggest this radio interview:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Drew-Ma...embed=download

Since the start, for me, this is all about an opportunity to wake people up. The sheeple don't wanna hear about conspiracies, they just want to obey the law.

The Jane Burgermeister news gave me the link I needed between conspiracies and the law. Because of that news, David Rockefeller and David Rothschild are no longer the inoffensive and passive rich guys they managed to look like.

To the sheeple, that link wakes their mind to the real possibility of a power structure that if proved to be true (and I do my best to prove it to them), would shift the authority of the laws they obey to figures they don't respect.

And that's the key:

http://www.nytimes.com/books/98/05/1...17beattyt.html
Quote:
Chernow goes on to tell the story of Standard Oil's progress through ''cooperation'' into a monopoly that was finally broken up by a Supreme Court decision in 1911; of Rockefeller's second career in philanthropy; and of his contempt for the rights of labor, which led to the infamous ''Ludlow Massacre'' of 1914, when Colorado militiamen set fire to the tents of striking miners, killing two women and 11 children. (Rockefeller hated unions because their power to withhold labor demanded the respect due equals, leaving no room for the self-flattering moral noblesse he exercised in his philanthropy.) In old age, Chernow tells us, Rockefeller the rapacious billionaire was reincarnated with the help of the new field of public relations as Rockefeller the lovable old codger.
Governments are PR spokesmen for monopolists that can't be liked by the public. So much that these monopolists have to use the medias to make sure the public don't even hear about them at all. Well not anymore!

What happened after the news broke out is not serving the cause at all. The message has been delivered since day one. If the messenger can't prove nothing more than to have carried that message... (I let you figure the rest of my thought)

Now let's go back to showing people how ugly their masters are without their PR teams!
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:04 PM   #108
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Jane Burgermeister, Amanda Blake and Paul Byrne will be on Edge TV tonight, from 8-10pm (London time), Sky 200:
http://www.edgemediatv.com/videoplayer/watchonline.html
Old 08-13-2009, 05:51 PM   #109
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Group Founders Withdrawal of Support for Jane Burgermeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Jane Burgermeister, Amanda Blake and Paul Byrne will be on Edge TV tonight, from 8-10pm (London time), Sky 200:
http://www.edgemediatv.com/videoplayer/watchonline.html
That should be a very interesting show in about an hour.

Here is the latest 2 hours ago...

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...03&topic=10884
Quote:
Group Founders Withdrawal of Support for Jane Burgermeister

After an investigation concerning the history of Jane Burgermesiter's involvement with the ORIGINAL RESEARCH TEAM she joined in the beginning of 2009, and after my own 2 month close internal day by day observations of Jane's interpersonal relationship management, frequent to daily email communication, her phone calls to me, charging the US President with a crime (which is a crime itself) and the most recent unscrupulous legal activities involving Jane recommending an individual to Elizabeth Book who was not an attorney, who took $6,000.00 from Elizabeth Book for drafting and filing legal actions that did not require any fees, which Jane now declares she was never involved in (I have emails and notes from phone calls that verify this) I and Dave MacLucas, founders of this group, hereby withdraw our support from Jane Burgermeister. We will continue to advocate strong activist support, however, for exposing the evil vaccination agenda.

Part 2: We will be seeking to change the name of this group, to drop Jane's name, however there is no option to edit that field at this time, that is why I would like to contact Facebook and seek their help. We cannot be associated with someone who does not know the law of the United States, who gets involved with legal activities, collecting monies, recommending individuals who are potentially being charged with wire fraud and perjury. This reflects on THE WHOLE FACEBOOK GROUP and can cast a shadow of doubt upon the credibility we have and our future activist work. I am concerned for the group as a whole, not just myself. Many well meaning people with pure intentions are here to do a good deed for humanity and we must be PRUDENT, WISE, and DISCERNING. This is NOT infighting, or any other childish label. This is very serious work and we must not be blind to the actions that sabotage it.

Part 3: From the very beginning, Jane has accused nearly everyone around her of being infiltrators, minions and now, she is labeling some as Satanists. I have the emails that document this. After only 2 weeks she said our Facebook group was "infiltrated" because of several well known individuals who joined. I sent many emails to her assuaging her suspicions, assuring her that we were pure in our desire to help. 3 weeks later she accused me and another person who had been working side by side with her, even on radio interviews, of being a 'minion'. Once again I sent her rounds of emails assuring her I was volunteering my time out of the goodness of my heart. I slowly watched new individuals week by week be accused of the same thing. After much time spent on the phone with international professionals who worked with Jane this year, they told me she did the same thing in their groups. I will not be associated with this type of unprofessional conduct.

Part 4: Jane provides no evidence each time she accuses someone. In all of the emails, she jumps on an allusion, creates a rumor, then spreads it like wildfire, and we subsequently are distracted from work trying to put this out and do damage control. She labels people 'liars' and "government infiltrators" with the flick of the wrist if they question her, ask for proof, or expose the unprofessional conduct. I have been doing advocacy work for 9 years now, I have worked in the military for 16 years, (I had a Top Secret/SCI clearance as a Russian Cryptolinguist and was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal at 23 years old) and I have NEVER seen such conduct before in my entire life. I am going ON THE RECORD to state that I believe there is a serious PsyOp going on against the American people, the activists in this Facebook group and the Original Research Group, and I will not be a victim of this operation nor will I stand idly by and let you all here be victimized by it either.

Part 5: On a phone call last night with one of the original researchers who helped compile over the last few years the information of the government and Big Pharma's genocide vaccination plans, I took 14 pages of notes detailing the history of the original research, the names of the members, interviews conducted, email communications & allegations, and Jane's 4-5 month involvement and subsequent falling out with many of the group members through her accusations toward them. This is what I am witnessing as well in our email group with her. I hope my words here will be kept in their original context and not be construed by the false lense of personal perceptions. I am a very, very loyal individual and I have no desire other than to assist humanity in any way I can, but I will not condone what I have observed, documented, and investigated FIRST HAND. We must be unified and focused in our committment to inform the public and support REAL, GENUINE, AUTHENTIC Legal Action.

Part 6: My words are in no way libelous, defamatory, or written to harm or discredit anyone. I am writing of MY EXPERIENCE with Jane and those who also had first hand experience with her. We have a large, influential group gathered here on Facebook and I believe we can continue to work together for the common good and goal of informing the public, health officials, government officials, media, law enforcement, and our own communities of the 100% danger of these coming vaccinations, and to publish clear, unambiguous legal actions steps that can be taken. We do not need to be organized and focused upon ONE PERSONALITY/figure, rather around THE CAUSE. Let's continue to join our hands, voices, hearts and minds and do the right thing. Let's do it with our eyes open.

With much appreciation to all the members and their hard work and sacrifices,
JoAnne Cremer
Co-Founder

Dave MacLucas
Co-Fouder
(has agreed also to withdraw support)
Old 08-14-2009, 07:15 AM   #110
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Group Founders Withdrawal of Support for Jane Burgermeister

Well all I can say is that when the !!??!??! hits the fan it really does it in a big way, eh?
__________________________________________________ _________
History is the Lie commonly agreed upon.........................Voltaire
Old 08-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #111
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Group Founders Withdrawal of Support for Jane Burgermeister

Evil agenda or not, I believe vaccines to be a violation to the natural order of things.

Our immunesystem works as it does for a reason if you ask me...
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:44 AM   #112
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

This is getting ridiculous. As I'm still trying to figure out what's happening, who's working for who, someone on my Facebook group posted a theory that makes all this useless if proved to be true:

Quote:
It's about what the Illuminati are planning with the vaccine. Something we might have not seen coming, and that could be it. Like a chess move you didn't think of. How do you get rid of two third the planet and still have the rest obey you? It has to look natural, and yet you don't want to kill those who will submit to your NWO and your microchipping. The best slaves to keep are the ones in rich countries since they are already mentally and technically adapted to the modern techno administrative society.

1. Vaccine the people you want to keep against a highly deadly virus you have yet to release. This allows selective killing.

2. To prevaccine only the ones you want to keep without suspicion, spread a mild virus and with propaganda, make it look like a pandemic.

3. Have governments buying your vaccine. Of course only rich countries can afford the vaccine.

4. Release your highly contagious deadly virus for which there is no time to make a vaccine (but your slaves have already been vaccinated in secret)

5. To make sure you really target only the most submissive in rich countries, use counter propaganda from activists to get any subersive citizen not to get vaccinated against your bait mild virus.

Only the submitting citizens from rich countries are safe. The rest dies. Only the most submissive will get vaccinated even if they know the vaccine is not safe, because Big Brother recommanded it.

It will look like a natural and sad event, so you don't even have to setup a trial like Nuremberg.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:17 AM   #113
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I had a similar thought Metaw that they want us to avoid getting vaccinated so what better way to get rid of "subversives" than to plant a story that the vaccine is a death sentence.

I also wonder what other little concoctions they may have in the vaccines to give added control. I guess we will soon know as the school season is about to hit.

Oh, I also thought it was an interesting story they did on training national guard forces to help in quelling civil unrest by the citizens who want a vaccine and can't get it due to dwindling supply.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:19 AM   #114
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

This is getting too complicated. I wouldn't have ANY vaccine. If some people are just waking up to the vaccine as a bad idea from the current situation, all well and good, but please use it to further research vaccines in general , their history, their rising toxicity and the lies about their efficacy right from the start. The information is all out there and it didn't start with this issue.

As to the current facebook etc. campaign situation, it's gotten very ugly this Jane Burgermeister vs "Apostle" (?) Jo Anne Cremer ( who looks like a Barbie, no offense). It's a fiasco and I would appreciate any inside or overlooked info on the players other than the bitchin' on their 3 main sites.
Spy vs spy? I already have opinions on Deagle from talking to him myself. (long time ago)
Divide and conquer, I know, but it makes it hard to pass on info to serious journalists who may be able to take the message further.
Actually, I am being pleasantly surprised that news is leaking out into the MSM what with journalists and public figures having their own children seriously ill just from the Tammiflu.
I hope common sense will prevail, there is always a first time.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:32 AM   #115
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Journalist Files Criminal Charges Pandemic Bioterrorism (4 threads merged)

As to the current facebook etc. campaign situation, it's gotten very ugly this Jane Burgermeister vs "Apostle" (?) Jo Anne Cremer ( who looks like a Barbie, no offense). It's a fiasco and I would appreciate any inside or overlooked info on the players other than the bitchin' on their 3 main sites.
__________________________________________________ ________

Well I think I may be able to help you out on Jo Anne Cremer the Apostle...she was a discussion moderator recently on KCTS Channel 27 so she obviously has a few vocations.........
__________________________________________________ _________
History is the lie commonly agreed upon........................Voltaire
Old 08-18-2009, 03:52 AM   #116
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Jane Burgermeister Minion Movie

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090816052735972
Old 08-18-2009, 06:13 AM   #117
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, I am being pleasantly surprised that news is leaking out into the MSM what with journalists and public figures having their own children seriously ill just from the Tammiflu.
__________________________________________________ _______________

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14787

This is an excellent report by Jo MacFarlane on the connections between the "Swine Flu Jab" and Guillain-Barre Syndrome. Will the immunization program of 2009/10 be a repeat horror show of the 1976 Swine Flu immunization program in the United States?
25 people died from respiratory failure after severe paralysis from GBS which affects the lining of the nerves leaving them unable to transmit signals to muscles effectively...death can be caused by the paralysis of the respiratory system resulting in suffocation.

Excerpt..........
Victim: Hilary Wilkinson spent three months in hospital after she was diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome
When Hilary Wilkinson woke up with muscle weakness in her left arm and difficulty breathing, doctors initially put it down to a stroke.

But within hours, she was on a ventilator in intensive care after being diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome.

She spent three months in hospital and had to learn how to talk and walk again. But at times, when she was being fed through a drip and needed a tracheotomy just to breathe, she doubted whether she would survive.

The mother of two, 57, from Maryport, Cumbria, had been in good health until she developed a chest infection in March 2006. She gradually became so weak she could not walk downstairs.

Doctors did not diagnose Guillain-Barre until her condition worsened in hospital and tests showed her reflexes slowing down. It is impossible for doctors to know how she contracted the disorder, although it is thought to be linked to some infections.

Mrs Wilkinson said: ‘It was very scary. I couldn’t eat and I couldn’t speak. My arms and feet had no strength and breathing was hard.

I was treated with immunoglobulin, which are proteins found in blood, to stop damage to my nerves. After ten days, I still couldn’t speak and had to mime to nurses or my family.

‘It was absolutely horrendous and I had no idea whether I would get through it. You reach very dark moments at such times and wonder how long it can last.

But I’m a very determined person and I had lots of support.’

After three weeks, she was transferred to a neurological ward, where she had an MRI scan and nerve tests to assess the extent of the damage.

Still unable to speak and in a wheelchair, Mrs Wilkinson eventually began gruelling physiotherapy to improve her muscle strength and movement but it was exhausting and painful.

Three years later, she is almost fully recovered. She can now walk for several miles at a time, has been abroad and carries out voluntary work for a GBS Support Group helpline.

She said: ‘It makes me feel wary that the Government is rolling out this vaccine without any clear idea of the GBS risk, if any. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone and it certainly changed my life.

‘I’m frightened to have the swine flu vaccine if this might happen again – it’s a frightening illness and I think more research needs to be done on the effect of the vaccine.’

__________________________________________________ _____
History is the lie commonly agreed upon................Voltaire
Old 08-18-2009, 10:10 AM   #118
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

AOL news, 30% of NHS nurses do not want swine flu vaccine.
Seems to be all going in the right direction, regardless of the Cremebun vs Burger fiasco.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:11 PM   #119
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Ok Loved the Burgermeister Minion movie, it really put the whole mess into perspective for me.

Thank you metaw3!

This is just crazy! I think it would behoove all of us to begin listening to our inner voice about everything. I just don't think it is wise to be a follower of anyone or any particular idea at this time.

Maybe we should get used to down is up and up is down in the physical world as it is teaching us to the only one we can truly count on is our own SELF.

Love to All
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:49 AM   #120
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
… We all should focus on boosting our immune system with good nutrition …
On another thread, “What To Do If the Government Force Vaccinates You,” the list based on Dr. Blaylock’s advice makes reference to the word “immune” this way, however:

“8. Ensure you avoid all immune-stimulating supplements, such as mushroom extracts, whey protein and beta-glucan.”
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 04:09 PM   #121
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:16 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:50 AM   #122
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Doctors in Mexico City Cured 2009 Swine Flu with Homeopathy .... pass it around...

http://www.naturalnews.com/026839_ho...c_doctors.html

viking
Old 08-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #123
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
pay someone else, to go get your shot for you
I can't see your heart behind this Suzan ..

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:45 PM   #124
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

International swine flu conference 19/08/2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEzj2CATQ1o

Love and kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:49 AM   #125
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:25 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote