Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
machobird
Avalon Senior Member

Default War with Russia?

"On the anniversary of the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history, Gov. Sarah Palin took a hard-line approach on national security and said that war with Russia may be necessary if Georgia were to join NATO and be invaded by Russia. "

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2...5778018&page=1

WTF????>

War with Russia would mean mutually assured destruction and WW3.

I like Palin, but she is another puppet of the NWO who is dedicated to the destruction of the planet. And the rise of the elite to rule the masses.

War with Russia??? Give me a break..

machobird
machobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:26 AM   #2
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: War with Russia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by machobird View Post
"

machobird
Russia's response was to fly 2 bombers to Venezuala...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:32 AM   #3
man_is_the_bastard
Avalon Senior Member

Just so unnecessary. Russia clearly warned U.S. not to interfere with Georgia. So ridiculous. WW3 knockin'.
What ever happened to Ron Paul, the man silenced by mainstream media and big business? He was America's only real hope.
man_is_the_bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:05 AM   #4
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

I actually watched a video from www.infowars.com that stated Russia gave the U.S. two weeks (this was on September 3, 2008) to move from the area or that they would seek methods of removing the U.S. and it's allies themselves. I wish I had the link right now to post, but it was on www.infowars.com...

In my opinion, this would be a great way for the NWO to continue with their plans of world domination. The war could start, president Bush could keep himself in power calling it a "state of emergency" or a wartime thing that would postpone the November election all together. I don't know if that sounds plausible to some, but this is what my instinct tells me, and i've learned the hard way to believe what my intuition tells me...
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:38 AM   #5
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I like Palin, ...
I don't understand why ppl are so positive about this gunpowder chick!!! On the contrary, you should be scared and prey shes not getting through with it. I can just tell that I had lots of bells ringing when I saw the announcement.

I had never seen or heard about her before as I'm in Europe and don't follow US politics except on the global scene, so I can say it was a truly objective intuition. I just say it, watch out she is not the one you want.

I know St.Clair has, or at least had, a positive view of her and predicted her to become president in a few years... I see it differently and trust my own intuition and truly hope he's wrong in his prediction and mayb he will come to change opinion about her as well
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:51 AM   #6
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"On the anniversary of the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history, Gov. Sarah Palin took a hard-line approach on national security and said that war with Russia may be necessary if Georgia were to join NATO and be invaded by Russia. "

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2...5778018&page=1

WTF????>

War with Russia would mean mutually assured destruction and WW3.

I like Palin, but she is another puppet of the NWO who is dedicated to the destruction of the planet. And the rise of the elite to rule the masses.

machobird
What bugs me is with this goverment controlled media/news you hear nothing about what is going done with WWIII.
I live in Canada but come from England which is a lot less controlled media.
WWIII is not something I want to deal with before the poleshift and everything else happens.
Hopefully the October 14th Federation of light thing happens and stops us from destruction before the real s*** goes down and the goverment have no choice but to spill the beans so to speak about all the UFO cover ups and The truth about X and help us all prepare.
But this will not happen, which I am sure off.
Peace and Love to you all

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:07 PM.
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:06 AM   #7
Ceilidh_Madigan@yahoo.com
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by colesmommy1117 View Post
In my opinion, this would be a great way for the NWO to continue with their plans of world domination. The war could start, president Bush could keep himself in power calling it a "state of emergency" or a wartime thing that would postpone the November election all together. I don't know if that sounds plausible to some, but this is what my instinct tells me, and i've learned the hard way to believe what my intuition tells me...
On the contrary, not only is it plausible to me, I think it may be the only thing that makes sense. With this administration's crimes being now so obviously egregious, I don't think they ever actually worried about being held accountable. We have an economic time bomb waiting to happen, our government just backed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and its been widely reported that without that backing our country and the world would have had a depression like this world has never seen. When the Fed is audited on the 30th (supposely requested by the roths?) and found to be bankrupt, what good is the money backing those companies? I have the feeling the fuse is getting close to the charge.

Last edited by Ceilidh_Madigan@yahoo.com; 09-12-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Ceilidh_Madigan@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:22 AM   #8
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceilidh_Madigan@yahoo.com View Post
On the contrary, not only is it plausible to me, I think it may be the only thing that makes sense. With this administration's crimes being now so obviously egregious, I don't think they ever actually worried about being held accountable. We have an economic time bomb waiting to happen, our government just backed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and its been widely reported that without that backing our country and the world would have had a depression like this world has never seen. When the Fed is audited on the 30th (supposely requested by the roths?) and found to be bankrupt, what good is the money backing those companies? I have the feeling the fuse is getting close to the charge.

...had not heard that the Rothschild's were wanting to do an audit. intriguing.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:59 PM   #9
Ceilidh_Madigan@yahoo.com
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by colesmommy1117 View Post
...had not heard that the Rothschild's were wanting to do an audit. intriguing.
I got this from a project camelot interview, I'm 80% sure it's a George Green statement.
Ceilidh_Madigan@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:22 AM   #10
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

September is not the date of an audit. It is the end of the United States Federal government's fiscal year, and they must openly declare any debt that they will roll over into the new fiscal year. The IMF forced Bush to agree to an audit of the Federal Reserve, to commence once Bush is out of office.
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:37 AM   #11
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

here's a link to a story I just found
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=10151
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:47 AM   #12
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default 88 Die in Russian plane crash

Plane crash in Russia

Quote:
A Russian airliner that crashed near a city in the Urals, killing all 88 people on board, caught fire in mid-air, reports say.

The Boeing-737-500, belonging to a branch of the national airline Aeroflot, was on a flight from Moscow to Perm, near the Ural mountains.

Twenty-one foreign passengers were on board the Aeroflot Nord flight.

Radio contact with the plane was lost as it was landing. One witness said it looked like a comet as it came down.

"It looked like a... burning comet. It hit the ground opposite the next house, there was a blaze, like fireworks, it lit the whole sky, the blaze," the witness told Russian TV...
Quote:
Those killed include Gen Gennady Troshev, a former commander of Russian forces in Chechnya and military advisor to former Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:26 PM   #13
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Those killed include Gen Gennady Troshev, a former commander of Russian forces in Chechnya and military advisor to former Russian President Vladimir Putin.

of course that is a complete coincidence, wink, wink.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #14
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
Quote:

of course that is a complete coincidence, wink, wink.
Putin fired him in 2002 because he wouldn't quietly take a position of commander of an iceburg...
Old 09-17-2008, 07:24 PM   #15
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Fall of Ukraine

Quote:
Ukraine's governing coalition collapsed on Tuesday in a crisis that threatens to knock the ex-Soviet country of 47 million people off its pro-Western course and back into Moscow's orbit.

Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko said his country's young democracy was resilient and would not accept any interference from Moscow in a crisis sparked by Russia's war with Georgia last month.

"I officially announce the collapse of the coalition of democratic forces," parliament speaker Arseny Yatsenyuk told lawmakers.

"I would not call this an apocalypse. It is a challenge for democracy, but I hope we will overcome this challenge together," he said.
Quote:
The political crisis began when Yushchenko pulled his Our Ukraine party out of the coalition on September 3 after Tymoshenko sided with the pro-Moscow opposition to pass new laws rolling back the president's powers.

Yushchenko bitterly described the vote against him as a bid by Tymoshenko to establish a "dictatorship" and complained of a parliamentary "coup."

Tymoshenko in turn accused the president of having "destroyed" the governing coalition by pulling out of the alliance with her party.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:36 PM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 88 Die in Russian plane crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
If you look closely at this press release. You can see an encoded message using numbers and adjectives. Whenever the unseen hand communicates this is cleverly done. But we are not asleep any more.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:15 PM   #17
Balancer
Avalon Senior Member

can you give a short lecture on decoding ?
gracias
Balancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:29 PM   #18
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I noticed a few days ago, the stock market drop at 5555, today 4444, the day of that crash would have been 88...

What are we counting down to?
Old 09-17-2008, 08:48 PM   #19
Balancer
Avalon Senior Member

i think all these "coincidence" coming in a more frequent level every day.
the last days i feel like all-that-is, god, univers, krishna...is tapping on my shoulder through lying all these numbers in my way. (numbers, symbols, people...all is merging together)
its getting so obvious now....hui all you people feel the shift comming?
in my country last days the weather really changed alot to autumn and a strange feeling appeared...relaxed attention getting more important!

Light & Love

Feel Balanced in harmony
Balancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:51 AM   #20
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

wow, it`s heating up by the day, today Henry shared with Kerry that he was contacted to go to the middle east. The last report that Iran was modifying weapons to prepare them for a nuclear warhead is the final straw, no turning back.

Doesn't sound like it matters whether the report is factual or not, the fleet is in place surrounding Iran, and Israel is gassing up for the attack...

sounds like America won't be part of the "attack", but we will be handling the refueling...

Russian Military sources are saying America is firing up the Star Wars Defense system (this time, it will most likely be firing at real inbound targets...)

I guess we won't be worrying about a collapsing economy much longer...
Old 09-19-2008, 03:58 AM   #21
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Story Link

Quote:
Shortly after that, a phone call came from a college friend who had just come back from Kandahar in Afghanistan, where he had seen American battle tanks being unloaded from a Ukrainian-registered Antonov-124 "Ruslan", the heaviest and largest cargo airplane in the world. The friend asked if I had any idea what tanks would be good for in Afghanistan, and I said I didn't. It's an established fact from the Soviet war in Afghanistan that tanks are no good for most of the country's mountainous territory. They are good for flatlands, and the main body of flat land in the region is right across the border in Iran.

Later in August there was another bit of unofficial information from a Russian military source: more than a thousand American tanks and armored vehicles had been shipped to Eastern Afghanistan by Ukrainian "Ruslans" flying in three to five shipments a day, and more flights were expected.

Somehow all this, together with the series of articles in Izvestia, the information that all U.S. troops in Afghanistan are going to be reassigned and regrouped under unified command, the arrival of NATO naval ships in the Black Sea, the appointment of a man used to command troops in a combat environment as the new commander of the US Central Command and other bits and pieces. To my total astonishment, when they all fell together the Izvestia story started looking slightly more credible than before.
Does anyone think this might have something to do with the Plane Crash, or the break-up of Ukraine's Democratic Governemt?
Old 09-19-2008, 04:19 AM   #22
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Yes
Old 09-19-2008, 04:20 AM   #23
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

News Link

Quote:
The U.S. military could have plans to use Georgian air bases to launch air strikes against Iran, according to Russia’s envoy to NATO Dmitry Rogozin. He pointed out that Georgia would be the perfect base for a potential U.S. operation in Iran.

Speaking in Brussels, Dmitry Rogozin said:

"What NATO is doing now in Georgia is restoring its ability to monitor its airspace, in other words restoring the whole locator system and an anti-missile defence system which were destroyed by Russian artillery. Now these systems are being restored as soon as possible. We have unconfirmed information that American ships under cover of himanitarian aid have delivered all the equipment necessary for the restoration of these systems."
Quote:
Nevertheless, David Wurmser, a former key national security adviser to U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney, has said that President Bush is highly unlikely to take any military action against Iran before he leaves office.

"Two things have to be in place for there to be an attack - and that time has run out, and that diplomacy has run out,” Wursner said in Brussels after a day-long meeting on nuclear non-proliferation. “The feeling to a large extent now is that diplomacy is working, that there is a trend in the regime toward moderation, that pressure is building on the regime."
Old 09-19-2008, 11:41 AM   #24
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the post rockyshorz and zarath. This is exactly what we spoke of yesterday-we are piecing bits together slowly although we have to be a little quicker in interpretation.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:07 PM   #25
Bryan Whyte

After the Cold War the media perception was this country magically changed overnight or was at least moving in a healthy direction.

A healthier direction that deserved a better relationship.

After seeing what the general media aired in the Georgia conflict with civilian targets being hit, they have not changed at all.

One can understand military against other military targets, but civilian apartment complexes? WTF

I remember a line in Hart's War that mentioned shiny land mines that the Afghan children would pick up and blow their hands off, not sure if that is true but I have a big problem with a military that goes after civilians and it seems Russia somehow justifies that action.

They have not changed one bit and this might as well be the 1950's