Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 02:49 AM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Avian flu h5ni warning warning

I just listened to this video and its urgent that I pass this around ASAP. Please review and forward to all you can.

we must be prepared . I already seen a post on here that said that AR sherrifs were forced to take the shot and their families also or face firing/worse by the CDC.

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/...eo&videoID=159
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:18 AM   #2
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avian flu h5ni warning warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

I just listened to this video and its urgent that I pass this around ASAP. Please review and forward to all you can.

we must be prepared . I already seen a post on here that said that AR sherrifs were forced to take the shot and their families also or face firing/worse by the CDC.

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/...eo&videoID=159
Thanks for posting this info.

I wil have to make a deadly choice then, Since I also know this tidbit:
Copied verbatim from: http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/Letter1918Flu-SARS.html

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Reader Question "WHAT CAUSED THE DEADLY 1918 FLU?"
My question: Before there was aspirin and cold and flu meds there was a world wide epidemic of flu that killed millions. It was during the First WW. At that point the only thing they could do was put people to bed and keep them warm. Why did so many die? --- Nancy

Answer:
The source of the "1918 Flu" which is also incorrectly called the "Spanish Flu" has been a medical mystery. But the mystery is solved.
The beginning of the 1918 flu season started in November 1918. This also was the end of WWI marked by Armistice Day November 11, 1918. Thus millions of soldiers from the trenches in Europe all were sent home. What they took with them was normal flu from China which occurs each year, and they also took with them the newly marketed aspirin.
Aspirin was patented by Bayer AG after Dr. Hoffmann's synthesis of acetyl-salicylic-acid in 1899. Bayer mostly marketed its new Aspirin in Germany, but during WWI the use of Aspirin came into general use in the field medical hospitals as the only effective mild pain reliever and a treatment for coughs, colds and fever.
Thus the "deadly" 1918 Flu was caused by the new use of Aspirin to treat soldiers during the war. The result of reducing the fever from influenza is massive growth of the flu virus in the lungs and thus Atypical Pneumonia or simply Viral Pneumonia almost always resulting in death.
Since this first occurred worldwide at the end of WWI it was called the "1918 Flu." In the last several years, medical archaeologists have tried to obtain tissue samples from people who died from the 1918 Flu to find why it was so deadly.
So far the virus samples seem to be no different from other flu virus samples. They cannot explain why it was so deadly. It was not the flu virus which made it so deadly - it was the first worldwide use of the new pills called Aspirin to treat the flu which killed millions in 1918.
According to the latest CDC statistics, "Influenza and Pneumonia" are the deadliest infectious disease compared to the deaths from all causes, such as car accidents, murder, heart disease, cancer etc. Normally during the annual flu season Pneumonia Flu deaths range from about 3 percent during the summer to about 10 to 12 percent during the winter. The normal flu season runs from about November to April. There are actually two related diseases. Influenza is a viral infection which attacks the lungs and causes fever and cough. And then there is Viral Pneumonia caused by improperly treating the influenza with aspirin, and NSAIDs. There is a separate type of Pneumonia caused by bacteria which should not be in this category. The improper treatment of influenza with Aspirin, and later NSAID synthetics and now even Anti-viral medications such as TamiFlu are the cause not the cure for Atypical Pneumonia, now improperly named SARS.
The first worldwide use of Aspirin to treat influenza was during WWI resulting in the millions of deaths from the 1918 Flu. Each year since then the number of worldwide cases of Influenza is about 10 to 100 million resulting in an average death rate of about 1 million worldwide. Most of all of those deaths could be prevented by simply not reducing the fever during the onset of influenza.
SARS could be stopped overnight, if doctors would separate flu from Atypical Pneumonia by not treating the fever with drugs.

Marshall Smith
Editor, BroJon Gazette
Aspirin, "expect" miracles.. Ye Right.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:44 PM   #3
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

yes and finally the lancet had a big article about how much paracet amol is damaging childrens health. the have sowen a hightened rate of allergy etc of 600% if the cild have gotten these kind of medicines rutinically their first year.
it is same principple as asperin here mentioned.

so how to survive a pandemic is partly to stay away from these immune supperesants; beside vitamine c, vitamine d3 and stuff like this.

always remember how they used to treat tuberculosis! by sunshine because of the skins production og vitamin d3 (it is actually a hormone) remember d3 not d2 that is the common used one in the health care system, it does not work very well.
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:51 PM   #4
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

it seemed like i wrote to stay away from vit c and vit d3, i meant to take this.

alson beta glucan is good, and eteric oil from thyme and oregano are suggeted from some sources. very effective virus killer.

anyway it is so MUCH people can do their self to prevent flue.

flue is very impotent virus anyway, so to die from it people must do all the wrong tings, like they tend to unfortunantly.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:41 PM   #5
PTTurboe

REALLY REALLY good (well bad for us) info:

http://eugenicsanddepopulation.blogs...eaponized.html
Old 10-12-2008, 02:53 PM   #6
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

For those of you that didnt get this link yet.........its an up to the minute site of Bird Flu outbreaks and news........really good to have.

http://www.birdflubreakingnews.com/index.php
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:45 PM   #7
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread. In addition to suggestions already made, consider getting a nebulizer and a few bottles of colloidal silver. American Biotech Labs is the only company I know of that makes nano-sized 10ppm colloidal silver, and they license it under various trade names: Super Silver; Silver Biotics; ASAP or NaturalCare Silvix3.

Also - allison, a natural extract of garlic, has excellent anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Good stuff to have on hand.

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 10-13-2008 at 01:34 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:05 PM   #8
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

ive got p3 masks, glasses , hand bio gel virus killer, 15 litres of colloidal silver and 1kg of sodium ascorbate. heard it will be spanish style flu, hemmoragic.. we shall see
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:36 PM   #9
azul
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcniJ...&feature=email

good people, please see this!

portuguese hug
azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #10
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Hey there...go check out my post: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5137
May be a connection here
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #11
Qwox
Avalon Senior Member

Just Relax, there is nothing to fear.

Have you never asked yourself what a "virus" really? What it really does?
Have you ever seen the proof of an isolated "virus" that causes disease?

There was an interesting interview with Dr. Stefan Lanka in a german newspaper in 2005 about bird flu, h5n1, vaccinations and aids.

After a bit of googling i found an english translation of this article.
Interview with Stefan Lanka 27.10.2005

I belive this is nothing more than another attempt to keep people in a state of fear und uncertainty.
Maybe this three year old tamiflu is expiring and they need to get rid of it.
Qwox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #12
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

a really hard flue gives you 41 c in fever for max 3 days and nocks you out for 1-2 weeks, but seldom more. anyway i agree to some degre to this last one, it is not very dangerous, and it is more about not taking immunesuppresiva than anything else. every normal person with relatively ok health will survive this easily. fear is very effective "immune hacker " and to little fat in food is also immunesytem damaging, fat is important for production of white bloodcells in big degre.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:47 PM   #13
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

NEW JERSEY Flu-Shot Mandate for preschoolers draws outcry 10/16/2008

http://apnews.myway.com/article/2008...3RQCN80.htåçml

As flu season approaches, many New Jersey parents are furious over a first-in-the-nation requirement that children get a flu shot in order to attend preschools and day-care centers. The decision should be the parents', not the state's, they contend......

click on above link for the rest of the story.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:30 AM   #14
paul1980
Avalon Senior Member

Flu, yes how nice would it be to communicate with it, asking it what its purpose is, would that not be nice to experience.

Basicly, our shell can endure a whole lot of abuse, our shells are a part of nature on this plain, our lack of understanding of our shells shows in the ability of how few we can actually regulate at "will".
Basicly, we can do all the motor skills, but all other things go on full auto pilot.

Do we need to worry about H5N1? no, when you get it, you get it, try to love it.

It is often remembered to me here that how much people wish to be free, but also how much people wish to hold on.

For the vaccinations, yes i agree, it should be a free choise.
But how could you make a choise? do you have any understanding about the subject? So therefore to be safe, you should trust your feelings.

H5N1, i wonder if it knows where it is and what it does, is it aware?
Humans, i wonder what they know and where they are and what they do, are they aware?

Last edited by paul1980; 10-18-2008 at 12:39 AM.
paul1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:58 AM   #15
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

This really good also: it tells you how much colloidal is needed to fight the virus.....lots of it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcE5QmLYP08
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:56 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
This really good also: it tells you how much colloidal is needed to fight the virus.....lots of it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcE5QmLYP08
With the propaganda out there to discredit collodial silver, what is a good dosage for fighting bird flu?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:41 AM   #17
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

from the link above is a report from a CIA agent on Collidul silver again anthrax ad bubonic plague (2:47 in)

www.thewednesdayreport.com/twr/gulfwar/abo.html

I'm not 100% convinced by all in this report and the pre-1938 formula and invive part being the only good stuff. The part about Silver being +1 and other metals being +2 is just where it is in the periodic table. Two silver ions can still bond with one oxygen ion.

Going to the guys website links straight to a sales link (always a alarmbell ringer)...

What are other peoples views who have a science background?

A bit more digging gave me these two links:
http://www.silvermedicine.org/mild-silver-protein.html
http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/protein.html

Both saying slightly negative things about Silver in protein solution which conflict again the report...

I still think good food, stress free living and good quality home made CS will benefit in times ahead.

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 10-18-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:39 AM   #18
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

I own a company that rebrands Colliodal Silver -- thus I've been involved in more CS research than the "average joe".

I can summarize all that I've learned in that if these truly is a "miracle medicine" or full-spectrum antibiotic / antiviral out there, CS is it.

Further, even a "crappy" batch of CS made with two silver wires and a phone jack will be nearly identical in effectiveness as the smallest nano-silver made from a $40,000 generator.

Thus, even through you can truly refine the art of making CS by adding h202, only making it during a "new moon" (yes, the planets can affect the silver solutions qualities", using low voltage DC with polarity switching diodes, using UV light, PET plastic/glass containers -- all of that extra "stuff" really isn't needed to make use of CS's awesome qualities and effectiveness...

One note worth mentioning. CS is most effective when it can be applied directly to infection. Strep throat, gargling it works near instantaneously. Stomach flu, drink it. Pneumonia, nebulize it. Conjunctivitis, eye drops. Ear infection, ear drops. Body infections like Lyme disease or mononucleosis, a saturation protocol of drinking one ounce every three hours day after day until it's gone is the most effective in my experience.

Dr. Robert O. Becker, author of "The Body Electric" and one of the key players in rediscovering CS in the modern era, went as far as insert two silver electrodes directly into the blood stream (the heart actually) and product CS using the bodies on fluids. Totally bypassing the stomach acids and mainlining it. His results were nothing less than extraordinary - a procedure that would put any profiteering hospital corporation out of business if it were adopted.

To those reading this, I suggest getting a generator for yourself. It's $100 and it'll be the best $100 you're likely to spend. Drink an ounce a day, every three hours for a week. Then maintain your health with an ounce a day before bed or in the morning.

Finally, be sure to supplement with Selenium (most multi's have them) as continually CS usage can deplete Selenium which will lead to slight muscle degeneration if not countered with an appropriate mineral supplement. As always, a colloidal mineral supplement is the best.

Heal thyself,
Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:45 AM   #19
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
I own a company that rebrands Colliodal Silver -- thus I've been involved in more CS research than the "average joe".

I can summarize all that I've learned in that if these truly is a "miracle medicine" or full-spectrum antibiotic / antiviral out there, CS is it.

Further, even a "crappy" batch of CS made with two silver wires and a phone jack will be nearly identical in effectiveness as the smallest nano-silver made from a $40,000 generator............................
Heal thyself,
Adam K.
Great to have your input on CS AdamK., there is a post on Colloidal Silver elsewhere's and after looking at all the youtube vids etc that are being put up it seems they are all contradicting each other, and the Vid's mostly end up being adverts for some-ones product.

I have been making it myself for some time, using just the simple method you outlined in your post, and never any problems.

I went through the work of Dr Becker, and also that from Dr Robert Beck with his info that included CS and Dr Becks video that shows making the CS as well.

Thankyou, Tez

Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:39 PM   #20
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

A thing that will definitly do a good job you will find here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4781
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote