Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 02-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #26
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can a nuclear bomb destroy a human soul?

no
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:23 AM   #27
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

what was / is the human essence has been thru worse than nuclear war before we turned up on this mudball. Had this conversation with some very hi frequency visitors. they say the fundamental energy structure can be disturbed or possibly even disrupted qite badly in extremes, but not destroyed and is repairable.

THe energy release is intense but the frequencies of energy released only go up so far - parts of the living essence go all the way up to the one spirit and as that transcends both space and time, the overall .."pattern" of the individual is outside the reach of such an event.
THink Holographic universe - the light projected through a higher logical hierarchy creates the interference pasterns interpreted as the hologram in which we live. events inside the hologram may disrupt the light patterns thereof but cannot reach through the projector to the original. in short, is not good for you, but not fatal. definately not to be reccomended.
soapcrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:45 AM   #28
ExhaLatioN
Avalon Senior Member

i dont think the soul can be destroyed by a nuke but im sure anything can be erased ,even a soul.
ExhaLatioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:13 AM   #29
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

Both i and "they"[form a discussion i had some time ago] concur, but it takes more than a mere nuke - this is still sticks and stone to them. Hopefully, by the time our science is able to identify the stuff of a souls, let alone create a weapon capable of damaging one, we will have grown up to th point where we will have no interest in such a thing. I rather suspect that the others with whom we share this universe will tolerate us destroying ourselves, but if it comes down to the human race letting go with something that dangerous, they will put us out like a candle - the risk and consequences of such a thing are tooo great to allow the propagation of that kind of knowledge. we are already looked on as an aberration and feared by many more evolved species who see us as almost rabid as it is.

I rather suspect we still survive only because the responsibility for our current state lies so much with such a large number of races who meddled and are still meddling here in the hopes of getting a stake in this uniquely crucial real estate and the power play unfolding here.
HA! i actually got them to admit once that they made mistakes in tinkering with us wayyy back. Shame we cant sue really.
soapcrates is offline   Reply With Quote