Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #1
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default White House Chief of staff for UFO disclosure on Obamas team?

Is this the guy to contact for ufo disclosure on Obamas team? (only just found this - its from last week)

With John McCain’s campaign losing altitude and clipping the treetops in battleground states, there’s still a last-gasp card he can play to try to convince voters that Barack Obama has surrounded himself with space cadets — John Podesta.

Podesta, the Clinton White House chief of staff who went on to establish the Center for American Progress think tank in Washington, is now the director of the Obama transition team. This matters because Podesta — who celebrated his 50th birthday with an “X-Files” party — held press conferences in 2002 and 2003 calling for the federal declassification of UFO data (at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Sz-MgoFos).

And, as he later told the Las Vegas Journal, "I think it’s time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark on the question of government investigations of UFOs."

Although Podesta has yet to return De Void’s phone calls for clarification, he clearly remains engaged by this issue. Last year, after journalist Leslie Kean won a U.S. District Court victory to force NASA to review and declassify documents relating to the so-called Kecksburg Incident in 1965, Podesta applauded the ruling:

“The time to pull the curtain back on this incident is long overdue. Leslie Kean’s victory is a triumph for opent government and the spirit of inquiry.”

McCain’s staffers can nose around for more UFO slag on Podesta at http://www.presidentialufo.com/john_podesta.htm. That’s where they can glean insights from the likes of former Clinton press secretary Mike McCurry, who told The Washington Post: "John can get totally maniacal and phobic on certain subjects. He’s been known to pick up the phone and call the Air Force and ask them what’s going on in Area 51."

If the McCain-Palin team can accuse Obama of “palling around with terrorists,” then charging the Illinois senator with “putting a UFO conspiracy nut in the White House” seems a logical extension. Nevermind that McCain also harbors an interest in UFOs (http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...251683588658); what voters don’t know won’t hurt ‘em.

With a week to go before the election, McCain has nothing to lose. When your back’s up against the wall, you toss whatever you can get your hands on at it. You never know what’ll stick.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...OG32/810270283

Maybe everyone should send fax/emails on the same today to this guy to crack the lid off regarding UFO disclosure if possible.....

Last edited by C77; 11-15-2008 at 12:10 AM.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: White House Cheif of staff for UFO disclosure on Obamas team?

60 views and no replys?
Old 11-05-2008, 09:16 PM   #3
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

My thought on this, and yes it sounds extremely cynical and negative, is that no way on God's green earth is the first African American president of the USA going to start talking about unidentified flying saucers and/or extraterrestrial life early in his administration. Then again, I didn't really think he'd win, so what do I know?

If Oprah or the NWO puppet masters tell him to talk about it he surely will.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:19 PM   #4
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
My thought on this, and yes it sounds extremely cynical and negative, is that no way on God's green earth is the first African American president of the USA going to start talking about unidentified flying saucers and/or extraterrestrial life early in his administration. Then again, I didn't really think he'd win, so what do I know?

If Oprah or the NWO puppet masters tell him to talk about it he surely will.

haha
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:27 PM   #5
Shellie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
60 views and no replys?
Hah hah, I am still trying to digest this! I am sure I can come up with some kind of one-sentence curt judgment that I usually drop around here.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:40 PM   #6
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I saw what you are talking about re Podesta on Steve Bassett's web site. You bet Podesta will be up there with Obama. He (Bassett) gives instructions for sending the faxes, letters, emails. Disclosure is already happening, next year we'll here more and more I'm sure of that. Check out http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/main.html

Am in UK, same as you
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:40 PM   #7
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Then again if 43 birds of a feather kept their mouths shut... Then the first odd one out might be really odd And yes, he might not be... Personally I think the 8 year old in his heart would love to tell all 8 year olds out there that we're not alone..

I hope it makes a difference but I expect he's going to need a lot of convincing about this thing. I have a lot of faith in the man but I also have to recognize he just got elected into the snake pit of old boys networks.

If I was the person given the power to disclose it all, I'd seriously think twice, (even though I'm all for it!), any sane man would. He can't start kicking the system down even if he intends to do it he must do it slowly. His first priority is to the well being of the US...

So in short. I don't know...
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #8
martian31v
Avalon Senior Member

eyes wide open... ahead of the curve on this one. nice find. i just heard podesta mentioned last night and i was very much optimistic. obama's crew didn't miss a beat the entire election and i highly doubt they bring on podesta without knowing his position on disclosure. for anyone serious about disclosure, we now have an in. the exopolitics group must be salivating. steven bassett will be all over this one. i'm looking forward to see how this plays out. great post
martian31v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:21 PM   #9
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Obama selected Illinois Rep. Rahm Emanuel as Chief of Staff today!, but he hasn't accepted yet.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:31 PM   #10
martian31v
Avalon Senior Member

not sure what position podesta will be given. i didn't think chief of staff, but his position in the white house will be an opening for disclosure.
nice clarification dan, podesta is currently co-head of the transition team and being considered for permanent position.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/06/us...06podesta.html

Last edited by martian31v; 11-05-2008 at 10:45 PM.
martian31v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:37 AM   #11
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

this should be followed up....
Old 11-06-2008, 07:45 AM   #12
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

I'm trying to put myself in Obama's shoes at the moment, I can just imagine what is going through his head. The questions he must be itching to get answered when he is able to see all the truths available to the leader of the free world.

Can you just imagine having that kind of info available, it would be like a kid in a giant candy store. I can't see how releasing to the world that yes E.T.'s are real, could do anything but ever increase the historic leaps this man has made. What better way to start to get the public to finaly have faith in their government once again.

Then again what if he finds out that a: They do not exist (which I highly doubt) or b: The motives of the E.T.'s are so detrimental to the human race that it may be best to keep it hidden.

I just hope the message of "change" is fallowed through on.
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:13 AM   #13
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

John Podesta :

"I’ve never been followed by a tractor beam; I’ve never been bathed in the glow of a white light coming from the sky; I certainly have never been taken; and while my obsession (which for some of you was well known while I was in the White House) with the X-Files earned me the title of First Fan, I think I always understood the difference between fact and fiction. So I guess you could call me a skeptic.
But I’m skeptical about many things, including the notion that government always knows best, and that the people can’t be trusted with the truth. That’s why I’ve dedicated three decades of my life, both in private practice on the Senate Judiciary Committee and in my work at the White House, to the fundamental principle of protecting openness in government.

...I think it’s time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark; on the question of government investigations of UFOs. It’s time to find out what the truth really is that’s out there. We ought to do it because it’s right; we ought to do it because the American people quite frankly can handle the truth; and we ought to do it because it’s the law."

Some video of Podesta's speech at the National Press Club is available here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Sz-MgoFos

John Podesta, President Clinton’s former Chief of Staff
Speech at a press conference sponsored by the SCI FI Channel
Oct. 22, 2002 at the National Press Club:

http://www.freedomofinfo.org/news/po...transcript.pdf

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 11-06-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:58 PM   #14
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Million Fax on Washington

EVERYBODY PLEASE JUST TAKE 10 MINS OUT OF YOUR DAY TO DO THIS. SEND A LETTER / EMAIL / FAX

http://www.faxonwashington.org/

How You Can Do It

Between November 5, 2008 and January 20, 2009 - seventy-seven days - send a letter, fax and/or email to the senatorial office and transition headquarters of the President Elect Barack Obama calling for the next administration to end the Truth Embargo regarding an extraterrestrial presence and release as much relevant information to the American people as possible within reasonable constraints of national security. You won't be alone. The goal is one million.

Why You Should Do It

It is time for the people to know the truth about the world they inhabit.

Maintaining the Truth Embargo has cost a fortune, undermined the social contract, and led to abuses of secrecy and power.

Until this Truth Embargo is ended there will be no public access to technologies derived from ET vehicles at a time of mounting economic and environmental challenges.

President Barack Obama should demand and receive a full briefing by his military services and intelligence agencies regarding the extraterrestrial presence and related phenomena, and/or

President Barack Obama should support convening congressional hearings to take testimony from scores of former military and agency employees regarding extraterrestrial phenomena, and/or

President Barack Obama should formally acknowledge to the American people the extraterrestrial presence - Disclosure, and/or

President Barack Obama should release into the public domain extraterrestrial derived technologies, secretly studied and reverse engineered for six decades, and now essential to overcome the environmental, economic and social challenges of our time.

Whatever else you feel moved to include.

Additional Information

Important. Do not send your letter, fax or email to the White House. The targets are the senatorial office and the transition office for the President Elect when it opens - or both.

Important. Prepare your letter / fax / email in October and have it ready to send to the President Elect's senatorial office the day after the election - November 5. This will result in a huge amount of concentrated mail and create a media event.

After contacting the senatorial office, feel free to send a copy of your letter / fax / email to the transition office when it opens later in November.

Feel free to use all three methods of delivery, but if you use only one, send a letter.

Feel free to copy your congressional representatives in the House and Senate.

Paradigm Research Group will aggressively publicize the sending of these letters, faxes and emails to the President Elect to attract media attention and generate photos of bags of mail arriving at the senatorial and transition offices. So let PRG know you sent something by emailing PRG@paradigmresearchgroup.org.

If the mail or email addresses or fax number for the President Elect's transition office change, PRG will quickly obtain and publish the new contact information here.

The Million Fax on Washington will also encourage letters / faxes / emails from citizens of other nations since all are affected by the Truth Embargo.

A Facebook Group Page has been created for "Million Fax on Washington." Spread the word to your Facebook friends.

President Elect Contact Info

The Honorable Barack Obama
President Elect of the United States
713 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510

Fax: 202-228-4260

Get all the info here:

http://www.faxonwashington.org/

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 11-06-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:13 PM   #15
dutchie
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with seeker mom, there is no way Obama is going to hit that key note.
It will take him some time to digest the fact that he is in office and then he'll follow where he is lead; just like the others.
dutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:17 PM   #16
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, I wrote in another thread in Gen Disc about Podesta before seeing this thread. Would have put my reply here instead had I seen it first.
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:28 PM   #17
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi RSF,

I replied to your post there ....
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...8&postcount=35

It applies here as well

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:55 PM   #18
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

no problem.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:41 AM   #19
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

i didn' think it appropriate to begin a new thread on this new info. below as there are a lready a million obama threads throughout this forum-i surfed across this today.
Snippett:
http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/dia....php?did=10633
Times have changed and it’s entirely possible that Obama will receive a briefing about UFOs and Aliens whether anyone in the military or intelligence gathering community wants him to have it or not. Given the number of UFOs seen worldwide over the past few years and the obvious military responses in the form of jet and helicopter chases, Obama may have to simply join a show already in progress. If that happens, look for the tell-tale changes in Obama’s attitude towards UFOs, Aliens or Space Programs. A sudden and unexpected dependency on the military, a lack of interest in cutting their budget and overall adjustment of his political views may be one sign, but probably not the biggest.

I would expect a world-minded politician like Barack Obama to support UFO disclosure given the diplomatic and international relations possibilities such a move would offer our nation. Especially if he was convinced that extraterrestrials were really visiting our planet and impacting worldwide economies and technologies. Knowing that he could not affect change overnight, Obama might consider supporting disclosure with the hope that he could force the ultimate unveiling of alternative energy sources and new energy efficient technologies that have may have been developed as a result of captured or bartered UFO technology.

Several staff members working for movers and shakers in the Democratic Party have already claimed that some sort of ‘summit’ took place shortly after the Dennis Kucinich UFO affair last year to discuss how the Party faithful would react to UFO incidents in the future. However, most of these Party players probably do not have the clout needed to find out what’s really happening with ET’s and our government. Their responses would merely offer preplanned, politically correct lip service to the subject and Obama doesn’t seem to be interested in that.

As President, Barack Obama’s disinterest in UFOs may serve him better than Bill Clinton’s interest in the subject. Bill and Hilary went out of their way to dig up information about extraterrestrials and the government during their time in the White House. The result was lackluster at best. Military members sent them serve serving reports and briefing statements indicating that there was nothing to the Roswell UFO incident and political cronies were stonewalled at every turn as their tried to unravel the UFO mystery from inside the Oval Office.

cont.on link above.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:08 AM   #20
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Times have changed and it’s entirely possible that Obama will receive a briefing about UFOs and Aliens whether anyone in the military or intelligence gathering community wants him to have it or not. Given the number of UFOs seen worldwide over the past few years and the obvious military responses in the form of jet and helicopter chases, Obama may have to simply join a show already in progress. If that happens, look for the tell-tale changes in Obama’s attitude towards UFOs, Aliens or Space Programs. A sudden and unexpected dependency on the military, a lack of interest in cutting their budget and overall adjustment of his political views may be one sign, but probably not the biggest.
cont.on link above.
Did you all see the press conference Obama did today? Obama said he has now talked to all living past Presidents and Bush. One of the press asked Obama if he has now been advised by the CIA and intelligence offices. His answer, Yes, and that he won't talk about it. He even skipped the next question asked of him on the same topic..

Looks like he's been inducted. My sense, he will now be told what they want him to say. I'm sad.

And I even mailed off and faxed my letter to Obama today pertaining to the million fax movement. We're going to need many more.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:13 PM   #21
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Well done for faxing. I am in the UK & I sent a fax. Come on guys. You never know till you try right?
Old 11-08-2008, 10:52 PM   #22
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Seems to me at present and until 01/20/09, Mr Obama's officially a Senator until resigning. That I feel would mean he cannot divulge Top Secret affairs to the public?

Once he's sworn-in as US Prez I'd suppose he can make what ever security classification changes he deems appropriate and publicise it or allow for legitimate FOIA requests from the public for public disclosure? Anyway..something like that.

RSF
Old 11-11-2008, 09:24 PM   #23
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

get faxing!
Old 11-25-2008, 08:57 AM   #24
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: White House Chief of staff for UFO disclosure on Obamas team?

Bump!
Old 11-27-2008, 12:04 PM   #25
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi RSF,

I replied to your post there ....
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...8&postcount=35

It applies here as well

Cheers
---

Hi there Operator,
I guess I sort-of mucked up. Suppose that's the problem when posting before reading around first. Sorry to take this long to reply.

RSF