Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #1
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default ref: The Australian Ark

Well, I guess it once again comes around to the "Haves" & "Have Nots".

I got all excited reading about the "Australian Ark" and how the Aus $ is such good value at the moment. Thanks for that Bill.

Unfortunately I just checked with my financial broker and he tells me I'm about £325,000 short.

But, please save me a place Bill and if I have managed to save up enough dosh before the S**T hits the fan, I will let you know!

For the time being, anyone who wants to p.m. me with discrete offers or donations, please feel free to do so.
Leadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:10 PM   #2
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ref: The Australian Ark

Quote:
For the time being, anyone who wants to p.m. me with discrete offers or donations, please feel free to do so.
x2
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadman View Post
Well, I guess it once again comes around to the "Haves" & "Have Nots".

I got all excited reading about the "Australian Ark" and how the Aus $ is such good value at the moment. Thanks for that Bill.

Unfortunately I just checked with my financial broker and he tells me I'm about £325,000 short.

But, please save me a place Bill and if I have managed to save up enough dosh before the S**T hits the fan, I will let you know!

lol yeah i thought that too, i was thinking of going to australia to stay but felt that if i stayed illegally i would be somehow transported out of there on a military transport. i didnt want to risk being an illegal alien and being sent back.. i spent 3 months there in 2007 from february and nealy didnt come home.i loved it so much.. i have friends there.. will people be forcibly repatriated if it goes to war.. my other concern was that australia would get haarped into like zero rainfall and since it a big hot island i didnt fancy getting stuck there and poss invasded by all the muslims from indonesia..a distinct possibillity.. so i decided to tuff it out here in sunny uk.. spent 1500 already on equipment cant leave now.. i agree tho if we dont leave the uk now we are stuck here till the end o the holocaust. i might try to walk to south africa as i have a contact there.. 2011??
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i get the feeling that we are screwed if we dont have an underground base+hydroponics.. i could bve wrong but thats what i felt about the statement.. i know they are runnignbehind schedule in the plan. i cant help the feeling we wil have the plug pulled on us in the west soon ??
Old 10-28-2008, 08:35 PM   #5
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Hey friends,

The easiest way to immigrate to Australia is through work sponsership. If you have expertise in a particular field an Employer will consider sponsering you for a work visa that could lead to permanent resisdency.

Here is a link in regards to Australian Immigration

http://www.immi.gov.au/

If you are single come over here on holiday and sent out vibrational energy of love and excitment. You could meet a fellow aussie who might pop the question.

Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:05 PM   #6
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

It does not matter HOW you get here to Australia, just be sure to kiss Kevin07 a.r.s.e. lollol Thank goodness *I* was one of those people who DID vote for that fish&chip owner...
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:10 PM   #7
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
It does not matter HOW you get here to Australia, just be sure to kiss Kevin07 a.r.s.e. lollol Thank goodness *I* was one of those people who DID vote for that fish&chip owner...
So you like red heads? 'Please Explain'

Old 10-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #8
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

...heart that australien will be under water and get serious problems at

east coast with zunamies....

...the only safe place in australia is ""there"" where ordanary people never

get a step on, "in" pine apple
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:36 PM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
The easiest way to immigrate to Australia is through work sponsership. If you have expertise in a particular field an Employer will consider sponsering you for a work visa that could lead to permanent resisdency.
Got to be under 45 though.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:39 PM   #10
granny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrasca2012 View Post
...heart that australien will be under water and get serious problems at

east coast with zunamies....

...the only safe place in australia is ""there"" where ordanary people never

get a step on, "in" pine apple

Perhaps there is a gap ... in my thinking, but would that be truly down under?

Gran
granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:45 PM   #11
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey friends,

http://www.immi.gov.au/

If you are single come over here on holiday and sent out vibrational energy of love and excitment. You could meet a fellow aussie who might pop the question.

Oh! You must have misunderstood my post, I could probably get to Australia o.k.

But, unfortunately, I don't seem to have the £350,000.00 to get me in with the chosen ones, heading for the "ark of Eden".

Also, I'm a bit worried about sending out too strong a vibration of love & excitement in case that gets misunderstood aswell. I would probably get arrested for being a suspected perv, tazzer'd, drug tested and then sent for evaluation to see if I was insighting terrorism, racial or religeous hatred, or breaching any Health & safety regulations, speeding, road tax, m.o.t.,outstanding parking fines, any other fines, public disorder, breach of tag, anti-social behavior..................Wow! now I'm not sure I can summon the courage to go to the supermarket for more supplies.
Maybe I should just accept the fact that without the money to get out of my current situation I'm screwed.

On the other hand, I could just go to work tomorrow as usual ...............!
Leadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:47 PM   #12
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So you like red heads? 'Please Explain'

NO! Please. His explanation could be more confusing than his irrelevant comment.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:48 PM   #13
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The 'link' is called a boat. LOL. That is how other people get here.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:55 PM   #14
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
NO! Please. His explanation could be more confusing than his irrelevant comment.
Just because *I* was born in this country does not mean you have a right to complain. I had always been voting for Pauline Hanson's One Nation Party, because I have always belive in 'freedom of speech'.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:33 PM   #15
Bleep!

Smile The Australian Golden Ark for the Maverick

Running away will put most people in more danger than staying put.

Australia once was considered to be a safer location in case of global nuclear war (fallout patterns, etc.). That was long ago. It no longer applies to the world we now live in.

Fear is all over this place. FEAR

Develop a Macroscopic View - a 'Spiritual' view and you will find that there is no need to run away to safety. Wherever you go, you are always 'here'.

Hmm, oh well, another post got deleted (of mine)

About that Uranium Fuel - Where and How ?

If one has enough money to invest in traveling and moving to another country then they do not need any contributions.

Most of us have families to feed. We are not single and free to roam the Earth at will, not to mention considering illegal immigration for many of us.

-.. .. ... --. ..- ... - . -..
.-- .. - ....
- .... .. ...
..-. --- .-. ..- -- ...
-.. .. .-. . -.-. - .. --- -.

..-. . .- .-. .- -. -.. -- --- .-. . ..-. . .- .-.

Last edited by Bleep!; 10-30-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:36 PM   #16
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just because *I* was born in this country does not mean you have a right to complain. I had always been voting for Pauline Hanson's One Nation Party, because I have always belive in 'freedom of speech'.
Honestly gordon, I was not complaining because you were born in this country. Many fine people have been born here. Freedom of speech is a very good thing to believe in. It's a shame though that so many people have paid with their lives because they chose to exercise that right while they were in the wrong company.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:57 PM   #17
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's a shame though that so many people have paid with their lives because they chose to exercise that right while they were in the wrong company.
Can you 'please explain' about that quote of what you said. Sorry, I am just wondering why.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:00 AM   #18
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Australian Golden Ark for the Maverick

.- -- . -.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleep! View Post
-.. .. ... --. ..- ... - . -..
.-- .. - ....
- .... .. ...
..-. --- .-. ..- -- ...
-.. .. .-. . -.-. - .. --- -.

..-. . .- .-. .- -. -.. -- --- .-. . ..-. . .- .-.
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:13 AM   #19
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadman View Post
Oh! You must have misunderstood my post, I could probably get to Australia o.k.

But, unfortunately, I don't seem to have the £350,000.00 to get me in with the chosen ones, heading for the "ark of Eden".

Also, I'm a bit worried about sending out too strong a vibration of love & excitement in case that gets misunderstood aswell. I would probably get arrested for being a suspected perv, tazzer'd, drug tested and then sent for evaluation to see if I was insighting terrorism, racial or religeous hatred, or breaching any Health & safety regulations, speeding, road tax, m.o.t.,outstanding parking fines, any other fines, public disorder, breach of tag, anti-social behavior..................Wow! now I'm not sure I can summon the courage to go to the supermarket for more supplies.
Maybe I should just accept the fact that without the money to get out of my current situation I'm screwed.

On the other hand, I could just go to work tomorrow as usual ...............!
Sounds like my weekend adventures.

My friend you can be a millionare but that still wouldn't qualify for the Immigration department. So if you raised the money through paypal donate system...great idae btw.. you then have to qualify to the strict laws here.

In saying that I would be really interested to know how Bill is swinging this one?
Old 10-29-2008, 12:15 AM   #20
Labratinaz
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, Kerry will be in a similar location.

Arizona = Australia

In many many ways. Dry, desert, cactus, dry, hot....did I say hot and dry? Except during the rainy season when it is wet, humid, and wet.

Australia has Kangaroos. Darn! If only Arizona had those. Javalinas

Australia doesn't have Haboobs, though. Ha!

Kerry will enjoy those. Bill will just miss out!

Peace
Labratinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:16 AM   #21
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In saying that I would be really interested to know how Bill is swinging this one?
Quote: Bill is swinging this one?[/ : I am thankful he has left Australia, because I wouldn't want him to 'swing this one'.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:29 AM   #22
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Can you 'please explain' about that quote of what you said. Sorry, I am just wondering why.
You mentioned freedom of speech and I was referring to the situation in some countries where it doesn't pay to voice your opinion of the government in public - particularly if that opinion is negative. The most recent example was (and possibly still is) Zimbabwe.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:37 AM   #23
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i liked oz and i could disappear into the woodwork pretty easy. but when the economy collapses jobs will be scrace and foreigners/illeglas get the boot ??? i nearly stayed when i was there last year. something made me comeback to the uk tho.. it was to find out about the new world order and its diabolical plans which up until that pointy i knew very little of
Old 10-29-2008, 12:40 AM   #24
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
You mentioned freedom of speech and I was referring to the situation in some countries where it doesn't pay to voice your opinion of the government in public - particularly if that opinion is negative. The most recent example was (and possibly still is) Zimbabwe.
soon to be uk,oz,nz,usa,euro
Old 10-29-2008, 12:52 AM   #25
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
soon to be uk,oz,nz,usa,euro
That's the scary part of all this. What will happen first - martial law being announced publicly, or people just disappearing?