Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 11:45 PM   #1
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Default How Will You Spread Love Once the Economy Collapses?

After hearing all of what might happen this October, the economic collapse, martial law, and God knows what else, how will you spread love? Things wont be the same, there will be people dieing from starvation it may even be you. Fascist soldiers may be patrolling the streets, several people could be locked away for saying one 'revolutionary' thing.

So the main thing is, stuff like this should strike fear in to the hearts of most 'normal' people who are caught up in this material world, but most of us on this website are a little more prepared if something like this were to happen and hopefully most of us know the true power of love. So I ask, how will you keep a sane mind and continue to spread love in such dire consequences?
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:25 AM   #2
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How Will You Spread Love Once the Economy Collapses?

Greeting's Jeff Delano,
That's a good question. I believe most of the members of Project Avalon and the Ground Crew, will not have a problem in continuing to love and have compassion for their fellow humans. The big concern, is how to survive. One is either born to serve others or to serve themselves. We all know who we are. giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:25 AM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

keep yourself to yourself and in groups of people you cna trust.. hold love in your heart and it will project of its own accord id say
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:49 AM   #4
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

How will I spread love?

I will dance around in a frock throwing rose petals on starving people..

Dude, i will help whoever i come across. Spreading love is hardly difficult, its natural.. and if you need to do it then honestly youve many lifetimes to work through before it becomes your natural instinct. Its difficult to explain all the good things you could do in a time of crisis because there is so god damn many, when negativity is surging the opportunities for positive actions are totally infinite.

so i guess im saying, your question is wayyyy to open ended.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:19 AM   #5
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

I apologize 2infinityandbeyond, I must have struck a wrong cord with you. Is there a reason why you get so hostile when I state such a question? The only reason I posted this was to balance the forum, I saw so many posts that were counterproductive to human progression that I figured I had to post this.

Thank you for your contributions giovonni and pineal-pilot
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:52 AM   #6
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing will change for me the same way I have been doing it. It may be a little easier to bring realization into their live's at that point in time. All I can say is I am here to help, others have their own path to take mine is this. I don't think we all have the same projects. Granted calming people will be the main thing and in order to do so, a little shelter, food, and water may bring comfort. I am not saying I can take in all I will do all that is possible, that is why I have been telling people close by to prepare at least with necessities.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:21 AM   #7
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Delano View Post
After hearing all of what might happen this October, the economic collapse, martial law, and God knows what else, how will you spread love? Things wont be the same, there will be people dieing from starvation it may even be you. Fascist soldiers may be patrolling the streets, several people could be locked away for saying one 'revolutionary' thing.

So the main thing is, stuff like this should strike fear in to the hearts of most 'normal' people who are caught up in this material world, but most of us on this website are a little more prepared if something like this were to happen and hopefully most of us know the true power of love. So I ask, how will you keep a sane mind and continue to spread love in such dire consequences?

I do feel this is of extreme importance to reflect on what/how we are going to approach the upcoming events. We need to get VERY clear in our heads and hearts what we are willing and able to do for ourselves and others in the midst of panic,fear and confusion.

My perspective is this. On a soul level, we are ALL LOVE...this is good to know and remember!!
On a human level we operate through EGO and can easily forget this..and Love is replaced by FEAR .

The times directly in front of us and way ahead will be unchartered territory for all people. If we can affirm to ourselves NOW our intention and desire in how to behave and respond then we are a few steps ahead of the masses, and we will hopefully be able to make clearer choices that will benefit us and others. (This is a form of 'loving' because we are experiencing mature consideration and willing to take action with 'insight')

None of us can really truly know what reactions we will have if/when faced with disasters/chaos/meltdown. But if our INTENTION is to approach this with humility and a greater awareness of how we will eventually emerge out of the fear, fog and darkness into a beautiful new world of harmony, light and mutual respect and co-opperation...then this will give us the courage needed to fulfill our destiny in whichever form it is meant to.

Universe,
Grant us the serentiy,
to accept the things we cannot change,
the courage to change the things we can,
and the wisdom to know the difference!

best wishes to all !!!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #8
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: How Will You Spread Love Once the Economy Collapses?

Quote:

Great post Jeff. I wish there was more survival discussion on the Forum because things are heating up rather quickly.

I have been chided by others here somewhat directly and indirectly for not being positive enough and sending good vibrations or whatever you want to call it. I don't even know what to call it. A little help would be appreciated instead of being shunned or ignored! Maybe it would be much more helpful to people such as myself if people would spread the love by informing or teaching us who are learning how to do that!

Nevertheless survival is a very important subject right now.

So I am right there with ya Jeff!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:05 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
Maybe it would be much more helpful to people such as myself if people would spread the love by informing or teaching us who are learning how to do that!
I have some ideas that may help, however, as with everything that is said or written, what I have written here may be incorrect. I invite you to discern the truth for yourself. Please do not hesitate to reject these ideas if they do not resonate with you.

I think the principle method of doing anything like this is mental visualization.

Whatever you place your attention and focus on causes a change in the flow of the universe, this is in accordance with the laws of intent and attraction. This has a real effect on consensus reality.

Therefore if you visualize yourself "sending out" love/light/positivity, then it will happen. The utter simplicity of this may be off-putting, you may think that such an advanced idea as sending love and light requires complex rituals and practises - no it doesn't!

Where does all this love and light come from? Certainly, you should not deplete your own energy, but rather direct energy from the infinite pool that we are surrounded by, and from the ready made love and light that we are being showered with at this time.

You dont have to understand the process, the universe takes care of the process for you.

All that matters is your intent. You may find that there is no "feedback" to let you know that it is working, so a certain amount of faith is required, and trusting that the laws of the universe will operate properly (they do!).

Remember that every step taken in the correct direction on the ascending path, is met with rapturous applause by countless higher beings watching over us. Know that there is more love and light being directed at this planet than any this time in its history, and in this love, you are loved and cherished more than the human mind can fathom.

So break down the walls and resistance created by fears and doubts. Allow its darkness to be dispelled by the light and the love of the one infinite creator. Feel the power of this love through you and send it out wherever you think you should go.

Bless you for asking for help. Asking for help is the real key - help is available from all manner of light beings and not just from posts on a forum. You do have to ask for help, because this implicitly gives permission for aid to be rendered that does not infringe your freewill. It cannot be easily given otherwise.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-05-2008 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Used fewer words!
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:34 AM   #10
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Greetig's Anchor,
That was well put! Anchor's statement should be Sticky posted in the Spirituality column. Do I here a second? giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:51 AM   #11
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
How will I spread love?

Dude, i will help whoever i come across. Spreading love is hardly difficult, its natural.. and if you need to do it then honestly youve many lifetimes to work through before it becomes your natural instinct. Its difficult to explain all the good things you could do in a time of crisis because there is so god damn many, when negativity is surging the opportunities for positive actions are totally infinite.

so i guess im saying, your question is wayyyy to open ended.
I agree with you and dont see your response as hostile. Loving nature does come more easily to some. But I feel that is only because there are many whom have chosen to separate themselves from the world. We're getting there though. Baby steps.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:58 AM   #12
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

By declaring I AM THAT I AM
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:00 AM   #13
Racsouran
Banned

Don´t force yourself to give love. Give what you feel u want to give.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:21 AM   #14
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:56 AM   #15
zorgon

Quote:
All THAT happening this month and its already the 3rd?

I guess its a good thing I stocked up

Throwing love at a starving man... would not bread be better?

Why is it that I see all those talking about 'Peace and Love' and good vibrations are the ones also talking gloom and doom?

Forgive me if I don't see anything constructive in that..

How many have laid in supplies to keep your own family safe? Will it be enough to share with other family members outside your home who didn't prepare? How about your neighbor who you have told about your stockpile... will you share with them as well?

I hope you have a lot... or your store will not last long

Now forget about all that doom and gloom... its quite frankly depressing here at Avalon... How about just focusing on the 'correct' time line and we will just avert all this fuss and go on business as usual...

The more you focus on all the MIGHT be happening stuff, the more you wish it into reality

Think about it and look at the topic of posts here

THAT is what is scary
Old 10-11-2008, 08:15 PM   #16
Scooby

I have already started and btw I live it without having economic crisis. Example, yesterday I had a call from a senior, I'll call sam and he had a broken pipe(I'm a Plumber) he asked me how much I charged so I told him I have to be paid in cash with banks like they are but I had decreased my rates because of the economy. So went out to his house and fixed his problem, I would have normally charged around 200 bucks but after seeing this poor guy had 3 young girls(grandchildren) that had lost mother to bad child birth living with him and his loving for them and his situation was far from low class status, the girls kept coming up to him saying"I love you grandpa, please don't die" , just broke my heart. I charged him half and would have done it for nothing had I not myself being in very poor financial situation and knew he wouldn't have accepted it(pride) I gave the girls my spare change for candy when grandpa has time to take them to the store and left knowing I had done as much as possible to help him while keeping his pride intact and said a prayer while I left. I could charge 85 to 105 an hour but charge 75 an hour now to help my fellow Americans unless they are rich as hell than they get the full price. I am making just enough to get by but ask God daily to give me work for poorer folks that I can help. I will lower my prices again once I find and get settled into another place to live that is cheaper . I would rather be busy working for less than setting at home worrying about how Im gonna pay the bills. I also offer work for goods that I can sell where those that are in need have something of value but don't need them. Thats what I can do hope others will consider doing the same in their small business's. I find the more I give the more I get. God is truly Good. God's Richest Blessings~
Old 10-11-2008, 08:17 PM   #17
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
How will I spread love?

I couldn't have said it any better, myself!!!
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:06 PM   #18
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Jeff, I'm glad you opened this important thread. Open-ended questions are OK, they make us think.

My answer is: I give myself to people. I get out from behind my computer and get out and talk to people. I look less for things I want to do than for things I am called to do. I look for opportunities to commit to small acts of kindness. I look for ways to plant seeds of light. No, I am not some kind of angel. I'm a regular guy. But just making the effort to be out and among people is one of the most important things we can do right now. Let people see you're unafraid. Let them know things will turn out alright. Most of them can't see what you and I can. Smiles and hugs can accomplish more than you know. We elders especially set the tone. If we're acting frightened, what are the young going to think? Our generation helped create this mess...if any of us can see the way out the least we can do is show it to others.

People, don't make excuses: get out there and meet each other! There is nothing more important that we can do right now.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:05 PM   #19
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: How Will You Spread Love Once the Economy Collapses?

I love this post, Jeff!
I believe that this question of Love in the midst of uncertainty, pain, and fear is the whole point of this experience! Of course, I don't know what the point of this experience is so that is just a belief. It's very supportive to see that others are tuning into this possibility.

And thank you for being so honest and candid, Myra:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
A little help would be appreciated instead of being shunned or ignored! Maybe it would be much more helpful to people such as myself if people would spread the love by informing or teaching us who are learning how to do that!
I'm very appreciative of your choice to spread information and of your efforts to spread love.

You're in good company, because we are all learning how to that!
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:12 PM   #20
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Last edited by Floyd; 10-31-2008 at 08:33 AM.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:28 PM   #21
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hiya - i dont think the Economy is gonna collapse,
I dont think there is gonna be "Martial law"
I dont think theres going to be "Fascist Soldiers"

--
Do me a favor - go and review the interview Camelot did with John Lear ~
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote