Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 06:49 AM   #1
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Billy Meier is a con artist.

I know Billy Meier is a con artist. I just want to see if everyone around here realizes that. If you do, and agree: "Yeah, he's a con artist", well I guess that's the end of this thread. I say to you: Great! You know a con artist when you see one!

However, if anyone actually believes the Billy Meier story, I believe that I can dispel that myth, if anyone cares to listen. I know it's not very exciting to find out that he was lying, but those who are sincerely after truth will appreciate it, I'm sure.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:55 AM   #2
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
I know Billy Meier is a con artist. I just want to see if everyone around here realizes that. If you do, and agree: "Yeah, he's a con artist", well I guess that's the end of this thread. I say to you: Great! You know a con artist when you see one!

However, if anyone actually believes the Billy Meier story, I believe that I can dispel that myth, if anyone cares to listen. I know it's not very exciting to find out that he was lying, but those who are sincerely after truth will appreciate it, I'm sure.
Hello WS. Yes, I agree that Billy Meier is a con artist. You only have to take a look at the pics of the goofy homemade laser gun he holds to see that.
He may have had some genuine experience originally, but has since lost his way I think.

I'm still interested in his story though.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:57 AM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Yep....I totally agree with you truthwalker.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:59 AM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
Hello WS. Yes, I agree that Billy Meier is a con artist. You only have to take a look at the pics of the goofy homemade laser gun he holds to see that.
He may have had some genuine experience originally, but has since lost his way I think.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:59 AM   #5
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post

Good eye!

I also believe the same about Jim Sparks. I believe that he had some real experiences to begin with (because I can tell by the way he says what he says, as I have also experienced those things). However, I believe that he has started to exaggerate his claims.

I think this is the case with a LOT of people. A lot of people do genuinely experiences phenomenal things, but when people stop listening to the original story (because it got old and tired and no one is interested anymore), I think people feel the need to "one-up" their original story to gain the interest back.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:26 AM   #6
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

There is some truth in the Billy Meier story

Love,

Kriya

PS No I can't prove it!!
Old 12-16-2009, 07:27 AM   #7
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
There is some truth in the Billy Meier story

Love,

Kriya
Like what?
Old 12-16-2009, 07:33 AM   #8
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Like what?
His early UFO photos and his early contacts. There are many eyewitness testimonies about it from those living near by. Also similar photos taken by other people around that time.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:41 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following is from the Project Camelot interview with John Lear. UFO disease seems to have afflicted even some of the best people in the field. Perhaps Billy Meier contracted UFO disease. I'm frantically searching for a truth serum based cure! An ex-KGB interrogator should conduct UFO interviews!

Kerry: So you know Bill Cooper. You seem to have known just about everybody who was anybody at the time.

John: Yeah. I was working Paranet at the time. Jim Spicer ran Paranet. I put my hypothesis on Paranet. Then Bill Cooper called and said, “I can vouch for – I forget what he said, 50 per cent, or 100 per cent of what John Lear says” and so I invited Bill Cooper up. He came up, we talked and he told me... At those times Bill was totally sane and rational. He told me that he was the guy at Pearl Harbor who set up the camera and got the documents out of the safe for the briefings of the high level Navy guys who’d go through. Five years later he’s an intelligence officer giving the briefing himself! He wasn’t! He was just the guy in the office that set up the projector, and he did have the key to the safe. He did read all that stuff. But later he got what we call “UFO disease.” And UFO disease is something that we get... we are just so in demand as speakers and we’ve already told whatever we know, so now we got to make up a little more to keep the interest. Being in demand like that is, it’s addictive, so you make up a little more and that’s called UFO disease and that’s what happened to Bill. He started making stuff up.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-16-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:42 AM   #10
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
His early UFO photos and his early contacts. There are many eyewitness testimonies about it from those living near by. Also similar photos taken by other people around that time.
The guy has been caught taking photos of the same mini tree in many pictures on different settings. He's a proven liar. Have you seen the photo of the alien with the plastic K-Mart gun? I have, and I laughed my guts out for 20 minutes. That's all I need to see before NOTHING else he tries to present gets shrugged off completely. Even his ex wife is going around calling him a liar and a scam artist. There's nothing truthful about Billy Meier. He's a scam artist and all his stories are just that: stories.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #11
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The guy has been caught taking photos of the same mini tree in many pictures on different settings. He's a proven liar. Have you seen the photo of the alien with the plastic K-Mart gun? I have, and I laughed my guts out for 20 minutes. That's all I need to see before NOTHING else he tries to present gets shrugged off completely. Even his ex wife is going around calling him a liar and a scam artist. There's nothing truthful about Billy Meier. He's a scam artist and all his stories are just that: stories.
I understand how you feel, I felt the same way about him at first. However when I found that his connection with the aliens was a direct connection to the scripture..I started to believe
Old 12-16-2009, 08:08 AM   #12
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I understand how you feel, I felt the same way about him at first. However when I found that his connection with the aliens was a direct connection to the scripture..I started to believe
Brook: no I have to disagree with you here on the scripture connection. I agree with truthwalker, about Meir.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:12 AM   #13
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Irrelevant post - intended to get a rise.

Ignored.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:13 AM   #14
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Brook: no I have to disagree with you here on the scripture connection. I agree with truthwalker, about Meir.
Brook was just having an inside joke with herself.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:14 AM   #15
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

wtf truthwalker are you a moderator or something policing everything someone says?
Old 12-16-2009, 08:14 AM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Now come on..you got the joke right?
Old 12-16-2009, 08:15 AM   #17
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Brook was just having an inside joke with herself.
I do crack myself up
Old 12-16-2009, 08:15 AM   #18
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now come on..you got the joke right?
I am not here to joke. There's too many urgent problems in the world.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:16 AM   #19
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am not here to joke. There's too many urgent problems in the world.
Such as? Billy Meier?
Old 12-16-2009, 08:16 AM   #20
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I do crack myself up
That's nice, but you're disrupting posts all over the forum in an effort to crack yourself up.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:17 AM   #21
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
wtf truthwalker are you a moderator or something policing everything someone says?
Well, if I was a moderator this forum would be running more efficiently - I can assure you of that.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:18 AM   #22
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, if I was a moderator this forum would be running more efficiently - I can assure you of that.
OK you got the job go ahead and moderate us and let us know what you would like us to do. I'm listening.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:27 AM   #23
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Such as? Billy Meier?
Yes. Once people stop watching him with his flying garbage tin lids on a string with mini trees in the background, we can finally start concentrating on truth.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:28 AM   #24
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes. Once people stop watching him with his flying garbage tin lids on a string with mini trees in the background, we can finally start concentrating on truth.
Which truth might that be?
Old 12-16-2009, 08:29 AM   #25
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
OK you got the job go ahead and moderate us and let us know what you would like us to do. I'm listening.
Just two rules:

1). Be sincere. Treat others with due respect. Give them a chance.
2). Stay on topic.

Those two rules will save hundreds of pages of distracting verbal diarrhea.

Joking is all well and good, but there's a big difference between a friendly joke and blatant disruption. The remedy for that falls under rule 1.
Closed Thread