Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 12:01 AM   #51
axman
Avalon Senior Member
 
axman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Wow How fast when turn on one another everybody fights there own demons
axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:02 AM   #52
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member
 
J_rod7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 301
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

*******
***
*


It would seem that many have melted away with the ice and snows.

We who still "soldier-on" here will keep the home-fires burning.

WHATEVER reality we are all "in" is the true reality. If we have shifted from another reality, so be it. THIS is IT, for what it's worth. Then we'll await whomever comes along to re-join us here. So, it seems we all still have some work to do, this world hasn't changed much.

There is still a lively Forum over at FIGU for Spiritual growth. Everyone here is invited to "pass-by" and read different topics; posting requires a "sign-up" which is free.
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi

In Peace ... Namaste

*
***

*******
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:31 AM   #53
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Beyond the rim....
Posts: 412
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Like Lorien says, i enjoy what information you can gather from this forum.
That is why i signed up.
But does anyone really believe that the "Astralwalker global meditation" will have any effect?
Sure you're not kidding yourself?
Making yourself feel you are holy somehow?
i plan to get drunk then. Far more constructive. There's a great bar in Dubai (where i will be on saturday) called "Buddah Bar"
I'll be there if any one wants to pop by for a drink....
So who thinks they are "spiritual" by doing a meditation??
Are you really superior??
Are you kidding yourself??
Let me know.
First, please don't quote me and then go on a tangent filled with such negativity. I do believe that things such as this do have a positive effect on those around us. To what degree that is, who knows.

And this negative attitude is EXACTLY what I was saying DOES NOT need to be invading threads. If you don't believe in it, then so be it, but that does not give you the right to belittle others over it. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say it.

Last edited by Karen; 05-08-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:47 AM   #54
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington state
Posts: 743
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Any relationship to temperature here?
Yes, isn't that what heat up usually implies. There certainly has been an increase in brightness.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:52 AM   #55
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Yes, isn't that what heat up usually implies. There certainly has been an increase in brightness.
alys
You had the expression in quotation marks so I wasn't sure...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:16 AM   #56
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington state
Posts: 743
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Oh, I was trying not to get it mixed in with the global warming debate, sorry. We have people with very strong beliefs here - or at least we did <G>.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:41 AM   #57
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

I've experienced a different shift but I can't easily describe it.

I think that people are still lurking here and always will be.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:42 AM   #58
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
are we on a different timeline? are we in a different reality?
Certainly feels like it. To me, it's like all the hype of swine flu just disappeared or my willingness to stay positive has drowned it out or suffocated it into submission.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:45 AM   #59
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Forgive my ignorance, but what is May 9th?

And on another note, remember that so-called Obama forum that was calling for the ban of Camelot, Avalon and other sites? It's been shut down. The guy sent out emails saying that someone knocked on his door and confisicated his computers. I only posted once in defense of Camelot and Avalon and that was it.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:55 AM   #60
henners
Project Avalon Researcher
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 432
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Hello all. To clarify a few ideas of why people aren't here anymore.
I feel it is quite obvious that since this forum started and now there has been a huge change in the type of information that is posted and the amount.
We have had so called experts, insiders, whistleblowers etc posting their opinions or experiences so we can share in their knowledge. What do we do, we critisize, mock and ridicule this people because their ideas do not necessaraly agree with our mind set. I don't mean everybody but some outhere whose agenda has been to be negative and constantly ridicule others.

We have lost some great minds on this forum, because of others attacking them. We have lost insiders because some members do not agree with what they have to say. And we have lost whistleblowers because they have been threatened by members.

Now, if you are a guest of this forum and you are attacked, why would you come back. I know for a fact, 'others' have moved on and started or joined other threads. It is simple, we are all here to learn and share what we know. Once you feel no one is listening, hey time to go right !!

I also have my opinion on the lack of Bill and Kerry "being around". Many members feel that since subscription, B & K have left the building. Yes, they are very busy people but it only takes a few minutes to "keep in touch".

One thing we should all be very happy with is the Mods on this froum. They work extremely hard doing what they do. Some have grown tired and moved on, others are here for the long haul.

For those who are happy to be part of this thread, please continue to post, research and start new threads. Lets keep the negative energy out and continue to grow spiritually,
OK

Henry
ps-thats my rant for the day
__________________
Henners
Thoughts are boomerangs,
returning with precision to their source.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:57 AM   #61
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Blackbutt, Queensland, Australia
Posts: 1,004
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say it.
Parallel to the expression, "If you can't say something nice, then it's best to say nothing at all."

A bit like opposition parties in politics criticizing the government of the day but not offering any viable alternative suggestions.

If we can't accept that someone else has a different view than our own and still live harmoniously together, how the blue blazes are we going to work together to build a better system?

I suspect a few egos will get badly bent before we find any answers to the world's problems.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:00 AM   #62
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Blackbutt, Queensland, Australia
Posts: 1,004
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hello all. To clarify a few ideas of why people aren't here anymore.
I feel it is quite obvious that since this forum started and now there has been a huge change in the type of information that is posted and the amount.
We have had so called experts, insiders, whistleblowers etc posting their opinions or experiences so we can share in their knowledge. What do we do, we critisize, mock and ridicule this people because their ideas do not necessaraly agree with our mind set. I don't mean everybody but some outhere whose agenda has been to be negative and constantly ridicule others.

We have lost some great minds on this forum, because of others attacking them. We have lost insiders because some members do not agree with what they have to say. And we have lost whistleblowers because they have been threatened by members.

Now, if you are a guest of this forum and you are attacked, why would you come back. I know for a fact, 'others' have moved on and started or joined other threads. It is simple, we are all here to learn and share what we know. Once you feel no one is listening, hey time to go right !!

I also have my opinion on the lack of Bill and Kerry "being around". Many members feel that since subscription, B & K have left the building. Yes, they are very busy people but it only takes a few minutes to "keep in touch".

One thing we should all be very happy with is the Mods on this froum. They work extremely hard doing what they do. Some have grown tired and moved on, others are here for the long haul.

For those who are happy to be part of this thread, please continue to post, research and start new threads. Lets keep the negative energy out and continue to grow spiritually,
OK

Henry
ps-thats my rant for the day
Well said Henners I couldn't have put it better myself.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:12 AM   #63
henners
Project Avalon Researcher
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 432
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Thanks Brinty, great minds think alike
Henry
__________________
Henners
Thoughts are boomerangs,
returning with precision to their source.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:42 AM   #64
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

henners: I agree with everything you said, except for one thing....that Bill or Kerry should stop in to say hello. As everyone knows they are very busy getting interviews for Camelot and managing that site. What or how would it change things by them spending time here? We are all adults in this forum, and IMO we don't need Mom & Dad to stop in and check up on us. We really need them to focus on their other projects.

David Icke doesn't go on his forum either, and it does quite fine without him. In fact he deliberately stays off of it, so as not to create influence. Thats all I have to say.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:48 AM   #65
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
henners: I agree with everything you said, except for one thing....that Bill or Kerry should stop in to say hello. As everyone knows they are very busy getting interviews for Camelot and managing that site. What or how would it change things by them spending time here? We are all adults in this forum, and IMO we don't need Mom & Dad to stop in and check up on us. We really need them to focus on their other projects.

David Icke doesn't go on his forum either, and it does quite fine without him. In fact he deliberately stays off of it, so as not to create influence. Thats all I have to say.
I agree with you.

I imagine they have a full-time job just keeping their courage intact.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:55 AM   #66
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

I wonder what a behind closed doors insider debate would be like? You know...CIA, NSA, PhD, Jesuit, Senator, Congresswomen, CEO, Reptilian, Grey, Pleiadian, Lucifer, etc...debating what to do about current issues. It might not be very nice. If we were present...we might go whimpering out the door. Such meetings probably occur...and I'm not kidding. I'm not suggesting that we take off the gloves and get really nasty...but maybe there should be a thick skin forum somewhere...where seasoned researchers and debaters go head to head...and don't try to avoid hurt feelings...but just relentlessly pursue the truth. I'm saying this to put things into perspective. Part of the purpose for a site such as this...is to learn how to be happier. Part of the purpose for a site such as this...is to pursue difficult, perplexing, and controversial topics...whether it makes us happy or not. Achieving a proper balance may be difficult. Forum member discretion advised.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-08-2009 at 05:00 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:45 AM   #67
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Ok well best of luck to all those who are off to the meditation venues.....

Have a great time!

Over and out....
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:56 AM   #68
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

There's a particular magazine that I use for meditation. Ommmm....
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:02 AM   #69
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post

i plan to get drunk then. Far more constructive. There's a great bar in Dubai (where i will be on saturday) called "Buddah Bar"


Let me know.
I do not know for sure that the meditation will help (you never know unless you try), but I am sure that "get drunk" won't.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:08 AM   #70
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 413
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

I just have to say, I'm on Avalon about 60% of the day I only log in to post. I just now noticed that there aren't that many people around, huh? Most of the time I view Avalon from a phone periodically through out the day. I think many others are doing the same, why risk exposure when you don't have anything to say? I know for myself there has been a ton of craziness going down, so the mind is slightly distracted but as I said I'm usually tuning in to see what going on. This place is a salvation among others for the mind. It feels good to see that there are people even giving a **** about any of this from any angle you look at it. So I'll always be around, the less dedicated will fall but more should come. Camelot will have a big part in newcomers as will the people here in Avalon. Maybe some of Camelot has been compromised or under suspicion? I can pretty much say that this place is monitored if they are putting R.F.I.D. tracking chips in Gillette Razors than this is watched. But none the less Camelot may fall short but it's Avalon that will be Avalon, If Avalon /fails than there will be another, there already are. Nothing will stop this.

Peace,

Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:29 AM   #71
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 120
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Judykott>>>>

Thought I was the only person who loved Stephen Foster....thanks!


As to where did everyone go.....

perhaps, again, just the wheat from the chaff seperating....

in today's society people shift interests soooo much, we tend to get bored if no action, don't we????

but, it seems we forget that WE are masters of our own destiny, and WE steer our boat of humanity.....


so, if we are absent, who is to blame?
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:36 AM   #72
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Lyrics by Nat King Cole................

It wasnt my intention to eavesdrop,
But there a guy sat, two stools away,
And you could tell the bartender knew him
And that hed been there some other day.
And while I sipped my libation,
I overheard his conversation...

Re---member
How Id walk in,
What excitement there would be?
Never less than twenty people,
I had lots of friends, you see.

I gave the party, I was the host.
Everyone loved me,
I was the most.

Champagne and plenty of it,
Real imported caviar,
And the hat check girl got fifty
Just for lighting my cigar.

I kept em laughin, jokes by the yard.
Everyone loved me,
I was a card.

And I had a girl,
A beautiful girl,
Her whole world, I think, consisted of mink
And diamonds and pearls.

Because she was mine,
Id glitter and shine,
And life was a ball, and wasnt it all
So cozy n fine?

But nothing lasts forever,
And the deepest well runs dry.
Just cause Ive stopped rolling sevens
Doesnt mean I have to cry.

Ill take that nightcap,
One more wont show.
And incidentally...maybe you know...
Where, oh, where, oh, where
Did everyone go?

Where, oh, where, oh, where
Did everyone go?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:37 AM   #73
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marian-Librarian View Post
Judykott>>>>

Thought I was the only person who loved Stephen Foster....thanks!


As to where did everyone go.....

perhaps, again, just the wheat from the chaff seperating....

in today's society people shift interests soooo much, we tend to get bored if no action, don't we????

but, it seems we forget that WE are masters of our own destiny, and WE steer our boat of humanity.....


so, if we are absent, who is to blame?
Woo Hoo...that pretty much says it all

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:59 AM   #74
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
they are putting R.F.I.D. tracking chips in Gillette Razors
Wow are you serious ?! why would ANYONE want to track a shaver.. that boggles my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
henners: I agree with everything you said, except for one thing....that Bill or Kerry should stop in to say hello...We really need them to focus on their other projects.
Well the forum was created for the 'ground crew' to network and keep in touch, and share ideas. Are B + K not part of the 'ground crew'.

I agree that they need to concentrate on their work which is priority no.1

But for the same time it takes you to go to the bathroom or for a smoker to have 1 cigarette they could 'keep in touch' daily. There must be a reason they dont... I would be interested to know why.

Because without a reason it becomes a source of contention/speculation.

Natural questions arise such as:

Are they too aloof to mix with us?

Do they resent us?

Are we no longer important now that the money is rolling in?

And many more... Im sure these are not true but one can only wonder.

I think Bill and Kerry are lovely people, I watched them interacting with people at the Nexus Conference and they seemed kind, approachable and generous with their time.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:03 AM   #75
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Where did everyone go??

maybe they went here

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon