Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 07-30-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fire in the Grid - how was it? What was it?

How was Fire the Grid? What exactly did you do and how'd it work? Did you enjoy it? Any experiences from it? Anything you didn't like about it? I'm curious, thanks!
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:00 PM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fire in the Grid - how was it? What was it?

I was only able to seriously tune in for about 30 minutes. (I am not accustomed to long periods of meditation).

On seeking the group focus, the image I got was of myself in a huge crowd. This image was modeled from one in my past where I had joined a massive anti Iraq war march in London. We had got to Hyde park and were struggling to hear the speakers over the din of the police helicopters that had decided to fly low to mask the sound (true they did that!). In the image though the heli's were quiet and could not disturb us. The crowd was quiet but the air was thick and the energy was high - there was a resonant unity of purpose.

I didn't really know what to do once I was part of the FTG II group so I decided to stay with the crowd and go with the flow. I hope I helped. I got that everyone wanted more or less the same thing, to help the Earth.

I surfaced to waking consciousness at about 30 mins - at that point I experienced a lot of trouble tuning back in and basically had to tough out the rest of it in a semi meditative state.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I was only able to seriously tune in for about 30 minutes. (I am not accustomed to long periods of meditation).

On seeking the group focus, the image I got was of myself in a huge crowd. This image was modeled from one in my past where I had joined a massive anti Iraq war march in London. We had got to Hyde park and were struggling to hear the speakers over the din of the police helicopters that had decided to fly low to mask the sound (true they did that!). In the image though the heli's were quiet and could not disturb us. The crowd was quiet but the air was thick and the energy was high - there was a resonant unity of purpose.

I didn't really know what to do once I was part of the FTG II group so I decided to stay with the crowd and go with the flow. I hope I helped. I got that everyone wanted more or less the same thing, to help the Earth.

I surfaced to waking consciousness at about 30 mins - at that point I experienced a lot of trouble tuning back in and basically had to tough out the rest of it in a semi meditative state.

A..
Thanks Anchor, sounds interesting.

So basically FIGII was a large group mediation? Do you watch a large group on their Website as you do it? Is there music or something? Do they have speakers or anything? How long is it supposed to last?

What I find interesting about it is that it seems to have a large number of participants, they've done a good job getting the word out, I definitely should have checked it out myself , now I have to ask you and anyone else who did it? (Thanks for sharing!)
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

I thought it was interesting. I didn't line up with the energy. It felt to me that many were supplicating vs. using mastery of timespace concept and creating the new vision.

Yet I felt it was a good tuning exercise for many on their paths.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:21 PM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Thanks Anchor, sounds interesting.

So basically FIGII was a large group mediation? Do you watch a large group on their Website as you do it? Is there music or something? Do they have speakers or anything? How long is it supposed to last?
No I didnt go to the web site much and definately no where near the computer when meditating.

It seems strange to me to have a computer on near where you are meditating!

I dont realy know the answers to any of the questions (yes there was some music on the website and its pretty good actually, I downloaded it) - I should have read more about it. For the actual fire the grid meditation I figured I'd just go with the flow.

I did some private meditation and work before that in preparation.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote