Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 02:20 AM   #151
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Date / Time: 09/10/2009 5:14 PM

THE GRANDMOTHERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASE0R...x=0&playnext=1

THE GRANDMOTHERS

Meet the International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers, introduced by Janet Weber, Assistant to the Grandmother's Council. Janet has been affiliated with the Center for Sacred Studies since the mid-1990s, and is an Interfaith Minister. Her work is in support of native elders and teachings of the Sacred Hoop.


DESCRIPTION OF THE GRANDMOTHER'S COUNCIL
[Compiled by Interfaith Minister Janet Weber, The Center for Sacred Studies]

This unique council of indigenous women elders, some who are in their 80s, are from Arctic Alaska, the Amazon/Brazil, Tibet, Nepal, Gabon, tribes in Oregon, Mexico, New Zealand, Lapland, as well as Hopi, Lakota, Arapaho, and Mayan peoples. The Grandmothers Council is heralding the return of the Sacred Feminine on the planet—as foretold in many prophecies. The Grandmothers serve as healers, shamans and spiritual leaders in their communities as well as internationally.

The Council was initiated by a visionary woman named Jyoti (Jeanne Prevatt, Ph.D.), who serves as Director of the Center for Sacred Studies in California. The Grandmothers first met in Upstate New York 2004 at the Global Women's Gathering, with Gloria Steinem, Alice Walker, Wilma Mankiller, Tenzing Palmo and others.

Every 6 months the Grandmothers meet at another homeland offering prayer ceremonies from their traditions, then holding council on the environment, youth, education, women's wisdom and empowerment, prophecy, protection of ceremony, medicine plants, etc. Past Meetings include in Mexico, Brazil, N. Mexico; plus Dharamsala, India with the Dalai Lama in fall 2006, and the Black Hills, South Dakota in June 2007, homeland of the Lakota people. Most recently, the Grandmothers gathered in October 2007 at the Bioneers Conference in San Francisco, California. In 2008, the Grandmothers will gather in Gabon, West Africa, Spain, France and Italy, The Grandmothers share their wisdom, dreams and concerns and are moving ahead with declarations and networking with other organizations locally and globally.

LINKS:

International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers
http://www.grandmothers.com

The Center for Sacred Studies, California
http://www.sacredstudies.org

Global Women's Gathering:
http://www.sacredstudies.org/gwg.html

Film documentary about the Grandmothers
For the Next Seven Generations The Grandmothers Speak, to be released in 2008: http://www.forthenext7generations.com

Contact point for the Youth Forum of the International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers:
http://www.nativevillage.org


MUSIC CREDITS:
Stray Dog © 2007 Adam Snyder from album This Town Will Get Its Due, http://www.myspace.com/adamsnyder

For more information about the Grandmother's Council, contact Janet Weber at: spirithoop@aol.com

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ASE0Ri_0F8g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ASE0Ri_0F8g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

24/09/2009 5:06 PM

Gather the Women ~ Standing Women

Circles





Gather the Women




Standing Women

www.standingwomen.org

BE A PIECE of PEACE
WHiTE LOTUS STAR
aka MaMa-S
THE eXchanger ~SUSAN

RADIO SHOW ARCHIEVE:
From May 11/2008

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/13/2008...m-HAWAII-TIME-


GATHER the WOMEN ~ www.gatherthewomen.org

Gather The Women Global Matrix.
A virtual gathering place to connect women and women's organization
and activate feminine wisdom to create a peaceful,
just, sustainable society,
grounded in spiritual values.
Focused on networking and information sharing.
www.gatherthewomen.org

Global Women's Forum.
Provides a vehicle for women around the world to connect and share information and resources and a space for members of Circle Connections to list and interconnect their circles.
http://www.globalwomensforum.com/1.html


Peace X Peace Global Network.
Connects individuals and circles of women across cultures
through the Internet for dialogue and mutual support to foster peace.
Offers blogs, a hotline, an e-newsletter,
and other e-education tools to spark and strengthen these vital connections. http://www.peacexpeace.org/



STANDING WOMEN ~ www.standingwomen.org ~


Sites on forming and conducting circles:
www.millionthcircle.org

www.circleconnections.com

www.peerspirit.com/htmlpages/circlebasics.thml

http://www.simplicity-matters.org/join_a_circle.htm

Gather the Women

Standing Women

The Great Silent Grandmother Gathering
Summary of a short story by Sharon Mehdi

A busboy who worked in a café whose window faced the public park noticed that two grandmotherly looking women had been standing in the park all day without moving at all and without talking. They were dressed up in their Sunday best and were just staring at the town hall. He asked the other patrons in the café what they thought the women were up to. They speculated on a variety of things. Then, a five-year old year who was in the café spoke up and said "One of them is my grandmother and I know what they are doing. They are standing there to save the world." All of the men in the café hooted and howled and laughed. On his way home the busboy decided to ask the women what they were doing and sure enough their answer was "We are saving the world."

Over dinner that evening the busboy told his parents and he and his father hooted and howled, but his mother was totally silent. After dinner, the mother called her best friends to tell them.

The next morning the busboy looked out the café window and the two women were back, along with his mother, her friends, and the women who had been in the café the day before. All were standing in silence staring at the town hall. Again, the men hooted and howled and said things like "You can't save the world by standing in the park. That is what we have armies for," and "everyone knows you have to have banners and slogans to save the world--you can't do it by just standing in the park."

The next day the women were joined by the women who were in the café the day before and a number of their friends. This brought the local newspaper reporter to the scene. He wrote a derisive article about the women. The day after it appeared, hundreds of women showed up to stand in the park in silence. The mayor then told the police chief to make the women leave because they were making the town appear to be foolish. When the police chief told them they would have to disperse because they didn't have a permit, one of them responded that "we are just individuals standing in our public park and we are not giving speeches or having a demonstration so why would we need a permit." The police chief thought about this and agreed with them and left the park.

At this point 2,223 women including the mayor's wife, the police chief's wife, and one five-year old girl were standing in the park to save the world. The news quickly spread and soon women were standing all over the country. The story ended with women standing in every country throughout the globe, standing to save the world.

Standing Women 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eNJ4...layer_embedded

Standing Women 2009
Please stand with us for five minutes of silence at 1 p.m. your local time on May 10, 2009, in your local park, school yard, gathering place, or any place you deem appropriate, to signify your agreement with the statement below. Please stand at a different hour with a different time zone if 1 p.m. is not your preferred time.We ask you to invite the men who you care about to join you. We ask that you bring bells to ring at 1 p.m. to signify the beginning of the five minutes of silence and to ring again to signify the end of the period of silence. During the silence, please think about what you individually and we collectively can do to attain this world. If you need to sit rather than stand, please feel free to do so. Afterwards, hopefully you and your loved ones can talk together about how we can bring about this world.

We are standing for the world's children and grandchildren,
and for the seven generations beyond them.
We dream of a world where all of our children have safe drinking water,
clean air to breath and enough food to eat.
A world where they have access to a basic education to develop their minds and healthcare to nurture their growing bodies.
A world where they have a warm, safe and loving place to call home.
A world where they don't live in fear of violence -- in their neighborhood

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-17-2009 at 11:29 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 03:29 AM   #152
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

December 15, 2009

Although there's a lot of optimism in the air,
due to the moons placement in The Archer, Sagittarius,
there is a huge emotional cycle, that is ending,
as, we approach the 'new' moon, on wednesday.

There's been a lot of 'real' magic in the air

and, it is important ~ if you want to make something happen

to get it out there, by today.

There a mercury the messenger/and, Mars connect
that enabled many people to put things
into full action ~ this is why The 13 Keys of 'e' came through, as, they did

in a simple posting !!!

The suns sextile supports piritual Neptune
and, is what heightens our intuitions
and NOT only puts us in touch with our dreams,
it turns us into dreamers, that can truly eXpress

love/susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-15-2009 at 02:55 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 03:34 AM   #153
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

iT is, quite a point in the history of this world
iT is, a time, for many, to review,
what eXactly is your calling in life ???
where eXactly are you supposed to be, is that here, right now ???
why eXactly are you here ?
when iS it going to happen ?
and, how iS it going to occur ?

So many, are rebirthing, that this time
many, within their state of dreaming...
and, for those, who truly are here,
to walk this work,
to take action, to help alter/change/and, shift the "old" energies
so much information, is currently, being presented to you

Now is NOT a time,
to settle for less
to NOT embrace more
or, to STOP to just observe
it is time, to get active

Those times of thinking small, are over

The time of thinking big, is upon us

It is time...
to shine your light, and, to reflect your inner worlds,
out to the outer world, and, figure out
just eXactly, how it is,
you are here, to dove-tail with others

Share your joy ~ and, most of all, enjoy everything,
and, if you can NOT do that, then, you are not living
your greatest joy, nor, your greatest eXcitement

With each 'new' day,
it is time, to truly set your own 'eXample'
be happy, regardless of circumstances, that could bring you down
remain serene in the face of gloom, and doom,
remember, christmas time, and, holiday sessions,
are hard for many people

most imortantly, find time
to eXpress your gratitude
for all the opportunites, you've had in 2008

and, try to find something,
good to say, about everything that is occuring to you,
and, hold fast, to your highest vision

and, stand firm and strong,
decide what you want, and, order up 'the cosmos'
if you do NOT put in the order,
how would they know what to deliver to you ???

See you intentions manifesting as you
picture them, and, then discover that this new world
is already unfolding around you
and, that you will be gifted beyond measure

This is our 2009 Holiday Intention for you.

May all who seek comfort enjoy it.

May all who want abundance experience it.

May all who intend peace create it.

May all who give love receive it.

And may all who shine their light, and, put out their energy,
in the highest eXpression of truth, with integrity
which is love

love/susan
the eXchanger



eXperience light live in it.

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-15-2009 at 03:10 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #154
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

QUESTION: WERE DID THE 13 KEYS GO,
i saw it, but, didn't stop to read it, and, when i came back,
it was gone ?

answer: we saw something on PA/PC

that said, bill/and,kerrie put up a disclaimer,
that, they own the posts here ???

so, that body of work, can NOT be published here

it is part of our 'dd' of our 'm.sc.d'

and, if posting it, makes it their property,
we are NOT able to do that

so, we are getting legal advise,
on how to publish something, and, protect it

(when we can find someone to help us~ with the drawing of it)

and/or, we can get someone to come to our radio show
~and, interview us, then, we will release it

and, perhaps, publishing on our website, is enough to protect it

we will add, a link to this thread ~ and, publically share it !!!

(until then, we will consider, other options, for publishing it,
with links to it)

we do plan, to interview,
both Troy / and, Sal
via a radio show

Thank you/susan
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #155
ONegativeMe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 7
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

rh negative = not of this earth, Project Majority documents state that the proof of alien hybridization is rh negative blood, Not suprising you know so much. KEEPER OF The Celtic Secrets gives some insight. But I know you know this already. The funny thing is the truth is always out there if you are willing to look for it as I did. keep up the good work. Teresa
ONegativeMe is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:08 PM   #156
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONegativeMe View Post
rh negative = not of this earth, Project Majority documents state that the proof of alien hybridization is rh negative blood, Not suprising you know so much. KEEPER OF The Celtic Secrets gives some insight. But I know you know this already. The funny thing is the truth is always out there if you are willing to look for it as I did. keep up the good work. Teresa
thank you teresa,
rh negative 'o' blood-is the only blood, that can NOT be cloned
with is, very important

it is also the only blood-that is, a universal donor

an rh neg o person-can give their blood/and, their plasma to anyone

also-rh neg o women-are, often taken off the planet
and, emptied of their eggs
sometimes, by choice
and, sometimes, NOT by choice

most people, are really misinformed,
about it, and, it is, NOT common,
to reptiles LOL
that is a lie !!!

it is, most definitely a blood of star beings

and, it kind of reminds me of the story
of adam, and, eve
and, CAN
where able, is definitely, the son of adam and eve
however, CAiN, is definitely the son of eve and CAN

there is a lot to tell~many beans to spill
however, right now, we are resistant to wanting to share more
it appears, the readership here, is NOT interested

love/susan
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 06:25 PM   #157
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

COMMENT:
THANK YOU for THE GREAT WORK

namaste' Susan /KulKulKan
wow, I stop reading posting on PA months ago
but I wondered how the new energies are affecting the forum
and stumbled on your tread
"THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs" last nite ,
after reading with renew enthusiasm ,
I had semi lucid dream of going into sort of portals of different colors
I think my daughter was with me too.
today while reading more of your material
I got entrained into like meditative state
that is also telling me I know you ,
can you tell me how ?
thank you for great work !!!
thanks
xxxxxxxxxx (NAME withheld)


Thank you,
for your comments -
yes, we know our work - works !!!

and, we know, those keys

THE 13 KEYS of eXK

that we posted,
and, that you read,
they work too,
if properly applied, and, activated
(although we took them down,
as, it must be properly documented)
as, our body of work, NOT someone else's
(can't quite figure out, how a posting board
owns the rights, to someone else's labours?)

WE NEED HELP to put this important work
out into this world - and, we need some help
from someone, who has some art ability,
(maybe, ANT, will help me)
and/or, the ability to co-host our radio show,
someone with a good radio voice,
that can hold the space,
while we deliver it
someone, we feel, we can trust
with a good voice

as, you have said "thanks for the great work"

thanks for that comment, it warms our heart

we agree, it is, GREAT WORK

NOW, we must spend time,
to figure out, how to deliver it,
into this world
which is a task, that seems,
so much larger, than, just us

is there anyone here, in the toronto/and, surrounding area
that could come here, to help us, with this ???

Love/Susan
The eXchanger
& KulKulKan~The Forever Grandfather
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #158
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

BACK to the time before
Project Avalon + Project Camelot

approx JUNE 2008

http://audioam.blogtalkradio.com/show_183382.mp3
at the 1:02:29 min mark

Divine Journeys from www.divinejourneys.net

"in the mists of avalon"

PLUS a little on peace pilgrim too,
a woman who walked 20,000 miles
"over come hatred with love"

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-16-2009 at 05:19 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #159
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/divine-journeys

interview with DR. ERIC PEARL

Karen is back on air and welcoming to the show
energy healer and best selling author Dr. Eric Pearl.

Back in 2000, Karen had the great pleasure to meet,
be energetically reconnected by and study under Eric,
which was a life changing event.

Listen in as Karen and Eric discuss his amazing work
and the thoughts behind,
"The Reconnection Heal Others Heal Yourself",
the title of his amazing autobiography.

Eric's website is www.thereconnection.com

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/divine-...-dr-eric-pearl
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #160
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

THE 13 MANDALAS ARE DONE
AND, came through in 2003/2004

we need an artist,
to create a backdrop for it,
maybe ANT / or my friend who was born
when i had my 1st NDE will help me with this

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-21-2009 at 05:49 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:23 PM   #161
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

We would suggest some of you
listen to this:

avalon eXisted
(june 2007)
http://audioam.blogtalkradio.com/show_183382.mp3
starts 1:02:29 min
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 04:23 AM   #162
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

"Goggle and Helmet" ON AIR Readings with Kerrie O'Connor...
Kerrie O'Connor has remained actively clairvoyant, clairaudient and clairsentient since birth.
In addition to being a Reiki Master, an Incan Shamanism Initiate,
a Medium of the Doreen Virtue School,
and a certified teacher/practitioner of the EMF Balancing Technique®,
Kerrie is the singular resource for all LightStream[TM] guidance.
www.Kerrieoconnor.com

LINK TO THE SHOW:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/soulnew...Kerrie-OConnor

from: 67:13 minutes to 73:46 minutes

"You are an ancient one, aren't you !!!

"You are just glowing in this energy."
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 05:28 PM   #163
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I can relate to this Susan, as I find people that I had sown a few seeds a while back coming up and asking if I had seen this or that now. People have to wake up on their own terms. Can't force them or they get their backs up and resist. When they wake up there is no going back for them.
Doesn't it almost seem like the first wave (which I would include most on this forum) were and are information gatherers and researchers. We have been out planting seeds where appropriate, but not causing too much of a fuss.
Now along comes this next wave, and they seem to be more vocal and outspoken. They are prepared to challenge Al Gore face to face for example on his "truth"! White hats in the government are becoming more vocal. Reporters are taking the bull by the horns and reporting on things that not long ago would not have been mentioned on MSM.
Isn't it amazing how the universe works. We were told in the Handbook of the New Paradigm that this is how it would develop. And we doubted it...Haha.
A recent survey quoted by the CBC said that 1 in 3 Canadians believe that 9-11 was an inside job.

We are on the winning side!!!!
YES, we are !!!

WE ARE HERE

Many people transporting themselves,
to the winning side !!!

AGAPE/or LOVE is 'the end goal'
it is, what occurs
after the good work
is done !!!

THE WORD alone,
does NOT eXplain THE PROCESS

THE WORD agape/or love is THE GOAL

There are component parts,
all of us, need to learn
and, there are componet parts,
to The eXchange

esp; that old eXchange

the one that needs to crash and burn
~ WHICH iS happening

albeit, for new eXchange to come in
the old eXchange,
must, for a time, ride side saddle,
to the new one,
before, the horse, gets tried,
and, needs to dump off,
the old/and, the tired load,
and, continue on,
with the new eXchange
in its saddle

it is you, who decide, what it is, you eXchange in

it is you, who governs, your choices

Within, this new eXchange

We all got to remember

- we are The eXchangers (NOT them)

we do the labours, that creates 'real' eXchange

and, that most importanty,

we are powerful beings of choice

it is us, who welds, the abilitity to eXercise the choice

there is a time, where 'no' is the right answer

there is a time, when 'no' is the right way

and, starting a process to eXamine all eXchanges

has folks, turning off tvs; stopping reading mags;
turning off cell phones; and, crippling,
the old exchangers, who lined their pockets,
mostly with greed, and, with utilising tactics,
of sublim programs, that entranced, an untrained mind
those who escalated prices,
to cripple people, and, moved into greater levels of greed,
there is a time, for that to stop,
and, it is you, who activates, the ability to say - no more

Also, there comes a time,
when all, must consider, that
all is a choice...
and, who come to the realisation
all they need to do, is ask

ask, to take back

your energy, your force, and, your power

and, ask to simply,

reclaim it, RECLAiM iT NOW,

and, thread that,

all of the energy, of all that you have been

right back into THE PiVOT of THE NOW

ONCE, you know, how iT iS to eXpress

The Truth of The Trine of Completion,
that is within all, this
The Truth of The Trinty of Completion

(you quickly discover,
that the greatest lie ever told to humanity,
was this:
that the trinity/or the trine,
was, made of "some father/some son and some holy ghost"
as, that is NOT truth, not truth at all
those things, are SEPARATE

As, for the grandmothers, and, mothers
IT SEEMS, that a decision was made,
around the third/and, fourth centuries
(200/300 ad)
that it, would be, a good idea,
to eliminate them,
to get rid of them,
to leave them out,

something, likened to the 'you are born dirty' live

when you are born, you are born
in complete/and, in total alignment
with your higher self/essence/and, monad
from the 7th, 8th, and, 9th density

They these people, that we refer to as "The iLLs"
took energy, took force, and, took power away
under the guise, of we will keep you safe
under the guise, of we will look after your interests
under the guise, of total surrender

THERE is TO BE, NO TOTAL SURRENDER
to anything, other than, your own '13 aspects'
as, it, and, only it, will take you home

home is where the heart is emotionally speaking
heaven is where your head is intellectually speaking
heaven is where your feet/and, your physical earth body/or temple are

ironically, you are all there,
there is this NOW, to create,
and, to co-create, with one another
to make a heaven, right where you are

Home
eXists
All
Visions
Eternally in
NOW

That is , what an ideal heaven, really iS

They got rid, of the divine feminine,
all, but, left them, out of the 'real' equations
or, turned them into common ones, or, even whores,
which truly, is NOT a truth about the divine feminine

For without, the divine feminine,
and, the divine masculine coming back again,
together, NOT only within your selves / or 13 aspects

They come to meet, and, to greet, and, to eXchange,
as, the equal parts, that they are
everything, is always, a greater part, of another whole.

WHOLE, AND, COMPLETE, iT equals/or equates to THE ROUND

to eXplore, the 7th, 8th, and, 9th densites of YOUR SELFS (13)
TO eXpand, the higher self, the essence, and, the monad
is where, it truly, is at !!!

the answer lies within, as, my old friend Garland,
of www.theuniverselieswithin.com, used to say,
in fact, he published a paper on this,
way back, maybe 25 years ago !!!

For truly, here you all are,
searching at 4th density level of etheric world
or, 5th density of low astral
or, 6th density of high astral
when, there truly eXists,
so much more

The Hidden Hand Harvests of 6th density - are laughable

You simply do NOT want to get harvested
to 4th, 5th, or 6th DENSITY WORLDS

We know this,
as, we have NOT only walked through it ourselves,
but, the one, who is currently typing my words,
she has, walked through it,
as a part of her own learning,
how it is, to eXpress
THE 13 KEYS of eXK !!!
which is all a part of a great body of work
which is starting a process of revealing itself NOW

BE a PiECE of PEACE
WE COME iN PEACE
WE GO, iN PEACE

KULKULKAN, The Forever Grandfather
CULCULCAN, The Forever Grandmother
The Group of Thirty-Three (33)
through Susan/The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #164
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
YES, we are !!!

WE ARE HERE
They these people, that we refer to as "The iLLs"
took energy, took force, and, took power away
under the guise, of we will keep you safe
under the guise, of we will look after your interests
under the guise, of total surrender

THERE is TO BE, NO TOTAL SURRENDER
to anything, other than, your own '13 aspects'
as, it, and, only it, will take you home !!!
Instead,
they created all these myriad of probems
to put fear into you, to scare you, silly
and, they did
Instead,
they created the solutions,
already well, within their hand, cooked up,
to make you think you were safe
and, in the process,
the more you thought you were safe
the more control, they could eXercise over you...
and, they have attempted to OWN it all
and, although, their forms of exchange
is, what many of you, think makes the world go round,
truly, it is, NOT the true eXchange,
that holds the real worth

YOU ARE the container - that holds all the keys, all 13 of them,
of your truth

isn't it time, to show them

just who you really are,

and, do that eloquently,

they can NEVER OWN your true being

NOT ever

it is, what it is, that you allow into any eXchange

that rises, the eXchange in its value

if you eXchanged hand to hand with others

and, did NOT enter, their eXchange

just how quickly, do you think,

without your energy, and, your blood,
the real friuts of your labours,
with that missing ...

it would make,
and, it would take, its Fall

There is a grand page, within 'the cosmos'
and, it is turning ...
the horses, they are ready...
all it takes, is for you,
is to get on !!!

Remember everything is energy,
and, everything is energetic transfer,
so, eXchange is energy
and, your energy, is the 'real' eXchange

start a process to monitor it

be what it is, that you choose to allow

WE ARE HERE, to help you !!!

The choice, is always yours !!!

THE 13 KEYS of eXK !!!
which is all a part of a great body of work
which is starting a process of revealing itself NOW

(it needs an artist - ANT, are you A-Round)

BE a PiECE of PEACE
WE COME iN PEACE
WE GO, iN PEACE

KULKULKAN, The Forever Grandfather
CULCULCAN, The Forever Grandmother
The Group of Thirty-Three (33)
through Susan/The eXchanger


(it needs an artist - ANT, are you A-Round
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 06:16 PM   #165
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

LOVE and HATE are ONE ~osho

two sides of the same coin !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-7JSIDgcLk
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 11:46 PM   #166
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

THE BEINGS that are attacking...
do NOT read this thread,
it is, like poison to them

if you want to find them

identify; who is under attack

take a look at their profile

take a look at who is looking

YOU WILL never find them,
clicking into my site - or, profile
or, pictures or, back office

however, they are doing that-on some of the other profiles

IF YOU WANT SOME REAL MAGIC
it is, right here

We wrote another 13 keys, to stop them
this morning !!!

eXchange requires, other people

NOT just reading, but, particpating too !!!

WE ARE HERE...

where are you ???
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 11:46 PM   #167
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

we are trying to make a movie with movie maker
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 01:31 AM   #168
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Date / Time: 09/10/2009 5:14 PM

THE GRANDMOTHERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASE0R...x=0&playnext=1

THE GRANDMOTHERS

Meet the International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers, introduced by Janet Weber, Assistant to the Grandmother's Council. Janet has been affiliated with the Center for Sacred Studies since the mid-1990s, and is an Interfaith Minister. Her work is in support of native elders and teachings of the Sacred Hoop.


DESCRIPTION OF THE GRANDMOTHER'S COUNCIL
[Compiled by Interfaith Minister Janet Weber, The Center for Sacred Studies]

This unique council of indigenous women elders, some who are in their 80s, are from Arctic Alaska, the Amazon/Brazil, Tibet, Nepal, Gabon, tribes in Oregon, Mexico, New Zealand, Lapland, as well as Hopi, Lakota, Arapaho, and Mayan peoples. The Grandmothers Council is heralding the return of the Sacred Feminine on the planet—as foretold in many prophecies. The Grandmothers serve as healers, shamans and spiritual leaders in their communities as well as internationally.

The Council was initiated by a visionary woman named Jyoti (Jeanne Prevatt, Ph.D.), who serves as Director of the Center for Sacred Studies in California. The Grandmothers first met in Upstate New York 2004 at the Global Women's Gathering, with Gloria Steinem, Alice Walker, Wilma Mankiller, Tenzing Palmo and others.

Every 6 months the Grandmothers meet at another homeland offering prayer ceremonies from their traditions, then holding council on the environment, youth, education, women's wisdom and empowerment, prophecy, protection of ceremony, medicine plants, etc. Past Meetings include in Mexico, Brazil, N. Mexico; plus Dharamsala, India with the Dalai Lama in fall 2006, and the Black Hills, South Dakota in June 2007, homeland of the Lakota people. Most recently, the Grandmothers gathered in October 2007 at the Bioneers Conference in San Francisco, California. In 2008, the Grandmothers will gather in Gabon, West Africa, Spain, France and Italy, The Grandmothers share their wisdom, dreams and concerns and are moving ahead with declarations and networking with other organizations locally and globally.

LINKS:

International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers
http://www.grandmothers.com

The Center for Sacred Studies, California
http://www.sacredstudies.org

Global Women's Gathering:
http://www.sacredstudies.org/gwg.html

Film documentary about the Grandmothers
For the Next Seven Generations The Grandmothers Speak, to be released in 2008: http://www.forthenext7generations.com

Contact point for the Youth Forum of the International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers:
http://www.nativevillage.org


MUSIC CREDITS:
Stray Dog © 2007 Adam Snyder from album This Town Will Get Its Due, http://www.myspace.com/adamsnyder

For more information about the Grandmother's Council, contact Janet Weber at: spirithoop@aol.com

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ASE0Ri_0F8g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ASE0Ri_0F8g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

24/09/2009 5:06 PM

Gather the Women ~ Standing Women

Circles





Gather the Women




Standing Women

www.standingwomen.org

BE A PIECE of PEACE
WHiTE LOTUS STAR
aka MaMa-S
THE eXchanger ~SUSAN

RADIO SHOW ARCHIEVE:
From May 11/2008

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/13/2008...m-HAWAII-TIME-


GATHER the WOMEN ~ www.gatherthewomen.org

Gather The Women Global Matrix.
A virtual gathering place to connect women and women's organization
and activate feminine wisdom to create a peaceful,
just, sustainable society,
grounded in spiritual values.
Focused on networking and information sharing.
www.gatherthewomen.org

Global Women's Forum.
Provides a vehicle for women around the world to connect and share information and resources and a space for members of Circle Connections to list and interconnect their circles.
http://www.globalwomensforum.com/1.html


Peace X Peace Global Network.
Connects individuals and circles of women across cultures
through the Internet for dialogue and mutual support to foster peace.
Offers blogs, a hotline, an e-newsletter,
and other e-education tools to spark and strengthen these vital connections. http://www.peacexpeace.org/



STANDING WOMEN ~ www.standingwomen.org ~


Sites on forming and conducting circles:
www.millionthcircle.org

www.circleconnections.com

www.peerspirit.com/htmlpages/circlebasics.thml

http://www.simplicity-matters.org/join_a_circle.htm

Gather the Women

Standing Women

The Great Silent Grandmother Gathering
Summary of a short story by Sharon Mehdi

A busboy who worked in a café whose window faced the public park noticed that two grandmotherly looking women had been standing in the park all day without moving at all and without talking. They were dressed up in their Sunday best and were just staring at the town hall. He asked the other patrons in the café what they thought the women were up to. They speculated on a variety of things. Then, a five-year old year who was in the café spoke up and said "One of them is my grandmother and I know what they are doing. They are standing there to save the world." All of the men in the café hooted and howled and laughed. On his way home the busboy decided to ask the women what they were doing and sure enough their answer was "We are saving the world."

Over dinner that evening the busboy told his parents and he and his father hooted and howled, but his mother was totally silent. After dinner, the mother called her best friends to tell them.

The next morning the busboy looked out the café window and the two women were back, along with his mother, her friends, and the women who had been in the café the day before. All were standing in silence staring at the town hall. Again, the men hooted and howled and said things like "You can't save the world by standing in the park. That is what we have armies for," and "everyone knows you have to have banners and slogans to save the world--you can't do it by just standing in the park."

The next day the women were joined by the women who were in the café the day before and a number of their friends. This brought the local newspaper reporter to the scene. He wrote a derisive article about the women. The day after it appeared, hundreds of women showed up to stand in the park in silence. The mayor then told the police chief to make the women leave because they were making the town appear to be foolish. When the police chief told them they would have to disperse because they didn't have a permit, one of them responded that "we are just individuals standing in our public park and we are not giving speeches or having a demonstration so why would we need a permit." The police chief thought about this and agreed with them and left the park.

At this point 2,223 women including the mayor's wife, the police chief's wife, and one five-year old girl were standing in the park to save the world. The news quickly spread and soon women were standing all over the country. The story ended with women standing in every country throughout the globe, standing to save the world.

Standing Women 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eNJ4...layer_embedded

Standing Women 2009
Please stand with us for five minutes of silence at 1 p.m. your local time on May 10, 2009, in your local park, school yard, gathering place, or any place you deem appropriate, to signify your agreement with the statement below. Please stand at a different hour with a different time zone if 1 p.m. is not your preferred time.We ask you to invite the men who you care about to join you. We ask that you bring bells to ring at 1 p.m. to signify the beginning of the five minutes of silence and to ring again to signify the end of the period of silence. During the silence, please think about what you individually and we collectively can do to attain this world. If you need to sit rather than stand, please feel free to do so. Afterwards, hopefully you and your loved ones can talk together about how we can bring about this world.

We are standing for the world's children and grandchildren,
and for the seven generations beyond them.
We dream of a world where all of our children have safe drinking water,
clean air to breath and enough food to eat.
A world where they have access to a basic education to develop their minds and healthcare to nurture their growing bodies.
A world where they have a warm, safe and loving place to call home.
A world where they don't live in fear of violence -- in their neighborhood
I can sooooo relate:

Husband: "What did you do today Honey?".

Wife: "I staved off a head on collisions between the Death Star and the Galactic fleet with the help of another priestess."

Husband: "Wow that's wonderful. Ummm, mind if I watch some tv?"

Wife: "No, move over and I'll join you -- want me to order a pizza?"

Just another day on 3D Earth

Which world is real? They all are, or, none of them are. It is relative to where one is standing--spiritually.

Where two or three are gathered together (with high spirited intention)....

best,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 01:33 AM   #169
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

"At this point 2,223 women including the mayor's wife, the police chief's wife, and one five-year old girl were standing in the park to save the world. The news quickly spread and soon women were standing all over the country. The story ended with women standing in every country throughout the globe, standing to save the world."

Sends good chills up my spine -- better than Ghandi even!!!

love,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 01:35 AM   #170
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Your husband, needs a different type of PieSe

definitely an interesting way to spend a day
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 01:38 AM   #171
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Hello eXchanger,

Your boldness is infectious. I sense a Sea Change.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 01:40 AM   #172
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Your husband, needs a different type of PieSe

definitely an interesting way to spend a day
Huh? LOL?
Gnosis5 is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 01:42 AM   #173
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

sorry piSSa
in that type, both serpents are rising LOL
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 03:24 AM   #174
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Ahh… these were the days...

When Insults Had Class


These glorious insults are from an era
before the English language
got boiled down to 4-letter words.


The exchange between Churchill & Lady Astor:

She said,
"If you were my husband I'd give you poison."
He said, "If you were my wife, I'd drink it."


A member of Parliament to Disraeli:
"Sir, you will either die on the gallows
or of some unspeakable disease."
"That depends, Sir," said Disraeli,
"whether I embrace your policies or your mistress."

He has had delusions of adequacy." - Walter Kerr

"He has all the virtues I dislike
and none of the vices I admire." - Winston Churchill

"I have never killed a man,
but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." Clarence Darrow

"He has never been known to use a word
that might send a reader to the dictionary." - William Faulkner
(about Ernest Hemingway).

"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book;
I'll waste no time reading it." - Moses Hadas

"I didn't attend the funeral,
but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

"He has no enemies,
but is intensely disliked by his friends.." - Oscar Wilde

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play;
bring a friend....
if you have one." - George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second....
if there is one." - Winston Churchill, in response.

"I feel so miserable without you;
it's almost like having you here." - Stephen Bishop

"He is a self-made man and worships his creator." - John Bright

"I've just learned about his illness.
Let's hope it's nothing trivial." - Irvin S. Cobb

"He is not only dull himself;
he is the cause of dullness in others." - Samuel Johnson

"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." - Paul Keating

"In order to avoid being called a flirt,
she always yielded easily." - Charles, Count Talleyrand

"He loves nature in spite of what it did to him." - Forrest Tucker

"Why do you sit there looking like an envelope
without any address on it?" - Mark Twain

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork." - Mae West

"Some cause happiness wherever they go;
others, whenever they go.." - Oscar Wilde

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts...
for support rather than illumination." - Andrew Lang (1844-1912)

"He has Van Gogh's ear for music." - Billy Wilder

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening.
But this wasn't it." - Groucho Marx

'the truth iS a hard-swallow"
- Susan /THE eXchanger

OK to share with this post line: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=17838&page=7

let's get people here to PA/PC !!!

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-18-2009 at 04:40 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 04:01 AM   #175
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Ahh… these were the days...

When Insults Had Class


These glorious insults are from an era
before the English language
got boiled down to 4-letter words.


The exchange between Churchill & Lady Astor:

She said,
"If you were my husband I'd give you poison."
He said, "If you were my wife, I'd drink it."


A member of Parliament to Disraeli:
"Sir, you will either die on the gallows
or of some unspeakable disease."
"That depends, Sir," said Disraeli,
"whether I embrace your policies or your mistress."

He has had delusions of adequacy." - Walter Kerr

"He has all the virtues I dislike
and none of the vices I admire." - Winston Churchill

"I have never killed a man,
but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." Clarence Darrow

"He has never been known to use a word
that might send a reader to the dictionary." - William Faulkner
(about Ernest Hemingway).

"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book;
I'll waste no time reading it." - Moses Hadas

"I didn't attend the funeral,
but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

"He has no enemies,
but is intensely disliked by his friends.." - Oscar Wilde

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play;
bring a friend....
if you have one." - George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second....
if there is one." - Winston Churchill, in response.

"I feel so miserable without you;
it's almost like having you here." - Stephen Bishop

"He is a self-made man and worships his creator." - John Bright

"I've just learned about his illness.
Let's hope it's nothing trivial." - Irvin S. Cobb

"He is not only dull himself;
he is the cause of dullness in others." - Samuel Johnson

"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." - Paul Keating

"In order to avoid being called a flirt,
she always yielded easily." - Charles, Count Talleyrand

"He loves nature in spite of what it did to him." - Forrest Tucker

"Why do you sit there looking like an envelope
without any address on it?" - Mark Twain

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork." - Mae West

"Some cause happiness wherever they go;
others, whenever they go.." - Oscar Wilde

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts...
for support rather than illumination." - Andrew Lang (1844-1912)

"He has Van Gogh's ear for music." - Billy Wilder

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening.
But this wasn't it." - Groucho Marx
May I pass this onto my friends -- they all have Class aspirations
Gnosis5 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon