Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #151
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Warm welcome back dear futureyes .
We have missed you here.
You are wisdom expressed into words.
Your posts have always been inspiring.
We Love you futureyes

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:29 PM   #152
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Hello and warm welcome to you Lightnoise,
I am sure you'll enjoy your journey here.
May you make many friends on your path
and never feel isolated again.

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:00 PM   #153
john kennedy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 15
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

hey, hi and thanks, pleased to meet you and everyone, cool 'real' people on here.
attempting a one off post lol when I eventually get it sounding correct. pmpl, is there a post 'size limit'? and is it ok to keep editing my post until I'm happy that it make sense.
again, HI, and take care
john kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #154
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Hi John Kennedy ,

Warm welcome here in the soul family .
No limits to posts size and you can edit as
much as you want ..
We want you happy here.
Have a great time

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #155
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Futureyes, remember this I still use it...

until you look within, you live without
when you look within, you are able to go without
when you go within, you begin to clearly see without
when you live within, you finally let go without
when you let go without, you enrich within
when you enrich within, you are all right within and without




You are the first to pick up my transmission... Did I surprise You...

Trooly,


Tango




Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
welcome back all old timers and a huge welcome to so many new members ...
i have had to step back for awhile ... but i am still here as much as i can be ...

the flavor of this forum i feel has changed somewhat but i feel this to be a good change ...
new ideas ... ever expanding exchange of information ...

i hope and trust we can all listen to what each of us has to say with open hearts and minds ...
and for ourselves ... discern what holds true for us within ... and to build on our truth ...
and for what doesn't resonate with us ... allow it to do so for someone else ...

we should all remember ... our way is not necessarily the only way or the right way for there are many ways ...
greatest benefit of avalon is to come together and seek new ways ... perhaps beyond the limitations of what we may believe could only be ...
and sometimes the pot gets stirred ... sometimes beneficial to wake up the thinking mind ...
but doing so ... with mindful respect ...

as a whole ... we must remember the only way to move forward that we can better understand the old and focus our direction to the new ...
is to listen with our minds ...
and hear with our hearts ...

this has been that of a wild card year ... the next will prove more truth to unfold ...
i feel 2010 will be a very interesting year ... many changes lay ahead of us all ...

always good to be here with you ...

respectfully ...




Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #156
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Smile Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Futureyes, remember this I still use it...

until you look within, you live without
when you look within, you are able to go without
when you go within, you begin to clearly see without
when you live within, you finally let go without
when you let go without, you enrich within
when you enrich within, you are all right within and without




You are the first to pick up my transmission... Did I surprise You...

Trooly,


Tango
you make me smile tango ...

yup ... i sure do remember that ...
yeah i guess you did surprise me ...

"coincidentally" (hahaha) ... this was the first thing i thought of when i awoke this morning ... processed it ... wondered where the heck i saved the words on my computer ... concluding with the knowing that ah ... it will eventually show up ...

and PRESTO ... here it is once more ...

and so now ... did i surprise YOU?

what a connected soul family we have here hey ...

trooly ... what a blessing ...

i'm still smiling ...


futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:30 PM   #157
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Am I surprised... Not at All... It means you STILL hear me...

If My consciousness serves me correctly.... 19 April 9... But,

I would like confirmation... Oh, I remember you driving in the car...

Shurely, You remember this.... Get the, Wink... I'll just leave it there.

I don't know how you check a post, for a date, on this Forum.... But,

I'd Really Like a confirmation if someone knows how to do that on data base

You would make me Way happy if you gave me a good Laugh while Reading

this... It's the Gateway that did it... Quite a treat ment to help... Oh, You

know ME now. So glad to see you back. My dear. A litle code talk for

You... Are you still with me...


Trooly,



Tango





Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
you make me smile tango ...

yup ... i sure do remember that ...
yeah i guess you did surprise me ...

"coincidentally" (hahaha) ... this was the first thing i thought of when i awoke this morning ... processed it ... wondered where the heck i saved the words on my computer ... concluding with the knowing that ah ... it will eventually show up ...

and PRESTO ... here it is once more ...

and so now ... did i surprise YOU?

what a connected soul family we have here hey ...

trooly ... what a blessing ...

i'm still smiling ...


Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #158
leeellismusic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 16
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Blessings All...

My name is Lee~ I'm new to the forums and happy to find such a vibrant community of kindred souls! Have been pouring over David Wilcock's site as well as Project Camelot for the last few months, and am very happy to have found you all. My spiritual journey is ancient and ongoing, as I'm sure are most of yours ...

Just wanted to introduce myself
Catch you later!
leeellismusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:15 PM   #159
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Grid 2, Plane 3
Posts: 142
Talking Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Wow. Am I really here?

That's my voice on the radio blog with Bill & Kerry yesterday...

yes, I am here.

Been a year, nice to be back.


Cheers!
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:03 PM   #160
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Welcome Lee.... Glad to see you here....

Trooly,



Tango


Quote:
Originally Posted by leeellismusic View Post
Blessings All...

My name is Lee~ I'm new to the forums and happy to find such a vibrant community of kindred souls! Have been pouring over David Wilcock's site as well as Project Camelot for the last few months, and am very happy to have found you all. My spiritual journey is ancient and ongoing, as I'm sure are most of yours ...

Just wanted to introduce myself
Catch you later!
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 05:13 PM   #161
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Welcome in the soul family Leeellismusic .
Happy to see back here Zenbuoy .

Blessed be your path my friends.
Have a great time in Avalon

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #162
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

See... And, your right where your suppose to be... TOO...

Back here in your community... Where You Belong...

Thank you, for your Return...


Trooly,


Tango




Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbuoy View Post
Wow. Am I really here?

That's my voice on the radio blog with Bill & Kerry yesterday...

yes, I am here.

Been a year, nice to be back.


Cheers!
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:26 PM   #163
rfebres
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: AZ
Posts: 49
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Welcome Lee, may your journey in Avalon be always be filled with the love of us all.



Roland
rfebres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:46 PM   #164
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NW USA
Posts: 117
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Hello Members from a former Looky-loo

My path to "waking up" took a rather ironic route (in light of where we are ) because it was reading the book The Mists of Avalon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mists_of_Avalon as a teenager that had a profound impact on my desire to research alternative history.

That lead to Holy Blood, Holy Grail, the Cayce material, the Hubbarb material, The Celstine Prophecy, Communion,Fingerprints of the Gods, The Coming Global Superstorm and the list goes, on & on & on...

So when I stumbled upon this website ( via a link on Grahamn Hancock's site) it was no surprise

I have enjoyed reading the forum and feel like some of you are already friends ( you know in that virtual cyber world sort of "I have no clue who you really are but what you say & how you say it really clicks with me" way )

I hope to be able to provide constructive information when I come across it and also to continue to enjoy the info provided by PA/PC.

Looking forward to being a part of the community!
Sincerely,
El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:02 PM   #165
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Welcome in Avalon 5thElement ..
Looks like " the mists of Avalon " was the right book for you to start your journey with .
Well the gates are wide open for you and you can explore the place in depth
Looking forward to share more with you .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:03 PM   #166
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 41
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

what a nice thread... i, too, am "new" and "old" but
that's a whole nuther story...
***
i probably won't be posting much, because nothing
surprises me anymore and as far as simple dissemination
of info, well, it is being handled already by all you fine folks
***
i really do not see much use in posting simply to agree
with anyone, i mean, it serves no purpose that i can see...
***
i may bump something i determine is not getting enough
attention, and bumps come with a reason why....
***
but that's about it - except to challenge everyone here
to feel/think uniquely and contribute results here, to share,
to help, to support - show me/tell me something i haven't
stumbled across (yet), i appreciate your help in "realizing"
the truth(s)
***
can i get an amen?
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #167
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

A-Men!!
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:19 PM   #168
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Grid 2, Plane 3
Posts: 142
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

AMEN WineHippie.


hope all is well. haven't seen your pixels since a bunch of us detoured to that hotbed of negative avatars, AstroVera forum.

All the best!


P.S. thanks for posting this thread Tango
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #169
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Welcome back in the soul family WineHippie
In the center of your avatar lays the basic Truth .
Amen

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #170
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: earth
Posts: 261
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

hello and welcome everyone, what a nice thread, I can really feel the love in here

I was an original member at avalon's inception (under lightworkers) then left when the subscription started and came back when it turned free (best move ever)

this is a wonderful place filled with many beautiful and loving beings!!!
very glad to be back and thx to all of you who have made me, and others, feel so welcome


~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:46 PM   #171
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Welcome Back... Thank you... for stopping by this thread and for your kind
words...

Thank you, in advance for the bumps you will make in the future...


Trooly,


Tango



Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
what a nice thread... i, too, am "new" and "old" but
that's a whole nuther story...
***
i probably won't be posting much, because nothing
surprises me anymore and as far as simple dissemination
of info, well, it is being handled already by all you fine folks
***
i really do not see much use in posting simply to agree
with anyone, i mean, it serves no purpose that i can see...
***
i may bump something i determine is not getting enough
attention, and bumps come with a reason why....
***
but that's about it - except to challenge everyone here
to feel/think uniquely and contribute results here, to share,
to help, to support - show me/tell me something i haven't
stumbled across (yet), i appreciate your help in "realizing"
the truth(s)
***
can i get an amen?
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:57 PM   #172
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Warm welcome back Illuminate
It's great to see your light shining around .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:39 PM   #173
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Welcome to Avalon, 5thElement.. I've always wanted to meet a " Looky-Loo "
....
The Celestine Prophecies, Fingerprints of the Gods... Good Stuff... How, abt
"The 5th Element..." One, of my favorite 'Bruce Willis Movies.'

Really, good stuff in here... you'll like being on the inside...

" Are you a REEL Looky-Loo..." LOL, your My First....


Trooly,


Tango




Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
Hello Members from a former Looky-loo

My path to "waking up" took a rather ironic route (in light of where we are ) because it was reading the book The Mists of Avalon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mists_of_Avalon as a teenager that had a profound impact on my desire to research alternative history.

That lead to Holy Blood, Holy Grail, the Cayce material, the Hubbarb material, The Celstine Prophecy, Communion,Fingerprints of the Gods, The Coming Global Superstorm and the list goes, on & on & on...

So when I stumbled upon this website ( via a link on Grahamn Hancock's site) it was no surprise

I have enjoyed reading the forum and feel like some of you are already friends ( you know in that virtual cyber world sort of "I have no clue who you really are but what you say & how you say it really clicks with me" way )

I hope to be able to provide constructive information when I come across it and also to continue to enjoy the info provided by PA/PC.

Looking forward to being a part of the community!
Sincerely,
El

Last edited by Tango; 01-14-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:26 PM   #174
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NW USA
Posts: 117
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Welcome to Avalon, 5thElement.. I've always wanted to meet a " Looky-Loo "
....
The Celestine Prophecies, Fingerprints of the Gods... Good Stuff... How, abt
"The 5th Element..." One, of my favorite 'Bruce Willis Movies.'

Really, good stuff in here... you'll like being on the inside...

" Are you a REEL Looky-Loo..." LOL, your My First....


Trooly,


Tango
I REELy love that movie - LOVE being the 5th and necessary ELement
I like Bruce but I am a SIRIUSly big fan of Gary Oldman.

Thanks to you and Mudra for the warm

Last edited by 5thElement; 01-14-2010 at 11:40 PM. Reason: add info
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:33 AM   #175
TigaHawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 18
Default Re: Welcome to the New & Old members Registering

Supose its time i posted here.

I'm new to these forums! hai!

Alot of the stuff you guys talk about here i dont understand yet, but im trying to learn and figure it out.

I was first made aware of what's actualy going on by a friend of mine a few years ago, i thought it was interesting but diddnt think that much of it.

As things happend over time, i think i noticed a pattern, i definately know that i feel something is very wrong with the world, and after investigating around on the web now and then ive been gradualy putting pieces together, then i stumbled apon a Project Camelot youtube vid which in turn lead me here.

So apologies in advance if i insult someone accidently. Alot of the spiritual stuff, vibrations, etc doenst make 100% sense to me. (it amazes me how you guys are able to find things and put things together so quickly with it tho)

I dont think i'll ever be able to acomplish something like that myself tho, considering i cant "clear my mind" so to speak (im allways thinking of something, even if its silly, completley unrelated, i cant picture blackness and focus on that, my mind wanders instantly)

Other than that, my name is Stephanie, im 23 and living in Brisbane, Australia.

Nice to meet all of you
TigaHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon