Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 06:02 PM   #101
SuperSaiyan_Sam
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: London Group

Hi fellow Londoners!

Looks like i missed out on the first group meet up, I see there may be one planned for November and I would love to come along and meet you all.

I'm in Greenwich, SE London.

Sam
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:48 AM   #102
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: London Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan_Sam View Post
Hi fellow Londoners!

Looks like i missed out on the first group meet up, I see there may be one planned for November and I would love to come along and meet you all.

I'm in Greenwich, SE London.

Sam
Same here. Count me on on this far out happening.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:41 AM   #103
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: London Group

greetings to the london group
from Susan / the eXchanger
(who is in canada)
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #104
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: London Group

REVIVE! Who in London has bothered to pay and stay?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #105
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
Default Re: London Group

Yeah I'm up for something if i'm in town.....good call to revive this sleeping dog....i missed the last meet as i have always been travelling, but from april i'll be london based for sure
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:37 AM   #106
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: London Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Yeah I'm up for something if i'm in town.....good call to revive this sleeping dog....i missed the last meet as i have always been travelling, but from april i'll be london based for sure
Well, by May I hope I move my ass out of this crazy place. Aren't there more wakers from London here? Prove the world that this isn't a godforsaken place of apathy!
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:02 PM   #107
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: London Group

London is a God forsaken pit of apathy. I moved a while back matey (OK, I was only wworking there) but its a miserable hell hole full of 99.99% sheeple.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:27 PM   #108
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: London Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
London is a God forsaken pit of apathy. I moved a while back matey (OK, I was only wworking there) but its a miserable hell hole full of 99.99% sheeple.
You do not encourage me. I've just come back from Germany and I certainly appreciate the diversity of people and what I've learned until now. There must be more to it.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #109
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
Default Re: London Group

hehehe...well i was born and raised here...but i understand it can be a big impersonal place though i kind of like the fact that its fairly non violent and so many different types can live together....not many huge cities can say that...I've often thought about living sumwhere else, more peaceful, maybe that day will approach soon...i read on the Jay Simpson testimonial that new viruses will be released soon which will "confine" people to specific areas and no travel will be permitted...ties in with what Sol was saying on one of his threads before he quit avalon suddenly

C, maybe u got to get out soon if u want to be able to cross to the other side of the M25....i've got tins, water, candles etc all here just in case...but i will NEVER go underground or away to some remote shelter...no way!
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #110
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: London Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
hehehe...well i was born and raised here...but i understand it can be a big impersonal place though i kind of like the fact that its fairly non violent and so many different types can live together....not many huge cities can say that...I've often thought about living sumwhere else, more peaceful, maybe that day will approach soon...i read on the Jay Simpson testimonial that new viruses will be released soon which will "confine" people to specific areas and no travel will be permitted...ties in with what Sol was saying on one of his threads before he quit avalon suddenly

C, maybe u got to get out soon if u want to be able to cross to the other side of the M25....i've got tins, water, candles etc all here just in case...but i will NEVER go underground or away to some remote shelter...no way!
Don't freak me out man. They can't bar off the whole of London with military. Anybody wants to offer a shelter outside M25? I'm ready to find the gap and run.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:50 PM   #111
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
Default Re: London Group

hehehehe...the M25 will be like the Mexican border..or maybe the Berlin Wall...cut and run man....but have a pint in town before then
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #112
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: London Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
hehehehe...the M25 will be like the Mexican border..or maybe the Berlin Wall...cut and run man....but have a pint in town before then
Well, any suggestions of weaknesses in the north?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #113
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
Default Re: London Group

Hmmm.....maybe they might miss u running through some of those M25 roadworks....but would u really want to go northwards???? only joking, my ex-wife came from liverpool and they're pretty up there.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #114
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: London Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Hmmm.....maybe they might miss u running through some of those M25 roadworks....but would u really want to go northwards???? only joking, my ex-wife came from liverpool and they're pretty up there.
Just thinking out loud. Going out north doesn't mean staying there. It's out, that counts.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #115
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
Default Re: London Group

Good point. Can't argue with that. Keep me posted. P.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:34 PM   #116
Daria
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 66
Default Re: London Group

Maybe you should be aware of this.

I'll give a location

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/c...Blackjack.html

and I give you Miss Marble

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49212
Daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:44 PM   #117
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
Default Re: London Group

Hey D, the link wouldn't open, but it seems like a nuclear attack outside my front window is imminent.

Could you get those beam ships to pop by urgently??? don't think a lengthly delay will work this time....

Relying on u....

PS the air is so CLEAN here by the river!!!

Another red wine please doc.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:13 AM   #118
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: London Group

Good one piers.

Daria, that was very constructive indeed. Now I know so much more, duh.

I've chosen to be here and if I don't get any concrete feeling or news that something is about to occur I'm gonna sit it out without the fear mongering, thank you very much.

If someone else is actually here to solve anything, I'd be glad to hear from you.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:59 PM   #119
Daria
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 66
Default Re: London Group

I love you too, lots.
Daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:18 AM   #120
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
Default Re: London Group

Yeah i kind of like where i live but I certainly wouldn't move to an underground bunker or a remote shelter like u hear suggested by a lot of people on this forum, i even heard Bill (of Bill & Kerry fame) was heading off to some remote place...yuk! What kind of a life will that be??

And as for the George Green stuff about moving to Ecuador, or the southern hemisphere, selling your paper currency and buying gold, etc etc...forget it!! I will only move if its right for me....anyway i guess if u believe in benevolent forces helping u, the right thing to do, and the right place, and the right people will be there at the right time....

I'm excited about the future!! Whatever that brings....
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:19 AM   #121
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: London Group

I don't mind heading off somewhere else but all in good time. I just don't feel it's come yet.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:56 PM   #122
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
Default Re: London Group

Ditto!!!!
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #123
RC-LDN
Avalon Senior Member
 
RC-LDN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: London
Posts: 2
Default Re: London Group

Hi

As this is my first post on the forum I though I would say hello to my fellow Londoners. I am still a bit new to the whole waking up business and would really like to get to know the London 'Ground Crew' so I shall be popping back here on a regular basis. Anyway I will plough though the rest of the forum and see what insights it brings me.

Cheers
Russel
RC-LDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:16 PM   #124
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: London Group

London's rather forlorn as I sadly had to find out myself. It's just me and Piers really, and there is She-Ra but she seems rather occupied. Are you North or South of the River?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:34 AM   #125
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
Default Re: London Group

Welcome RC! Nice to know there are other londoners out there!

Best regards, Piers
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon