Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-16-2008, 10:00 AM   #1
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

Default My truth

I have been on a journey for awhile now and on this journey I have read, researched and even gone as far as to take some as my own thoughts forms in philosophies from Christianity to Wiccan to Buddhism to Hayhouse to Angels to Physics to predictions to ideas of science to numerology to illuminate and secret world order and the games of the elite. Some of these subjects I have researched at length and some I have just touched the surface on, but there is a sense of truth that is rising within me that is bringing me to a realisation that not enough people know what it is that is going on and how it all fits in together.

I can sit here and produce evidence and links all based on others perceptions and where I get my ideas from and how it has come about but I find that would only be a waste of time and will only distracted the reader from the truth of who and what they truly are

It is clear that there is a game of manipulation here of power and control the control to keep us asleep and confined to this material dimension, and then there is apart of us who we too choose not to accept which is why we have this as our reality.

Many who have come before us and after us and some who are alive today have tried to direct us in the direction of the truth yet many of us choose to continue down the path where we are controlled and blame all except to take responsibility of who we truly are

Instead of listening to what they have had to say we have turned them into Gods and distorted their truth to the extent that the true message is lost and no longer has any value. The original message is still there but its been covered in layers of distraction. PAY ATTENTION PAY ATTENTION PAY ATTENTION

There are some of us who started to question this and have some how landed up in a fairytale land of angels, fairies and goblins where this has now become our reality which leads us down a troubled path of getting lost in the fairy tail of "bliss". Example the matrix

There are some of us that have gotten so caught up in the material world and have identified with it to the extent that we no longer see anything but money however many of us know this reality is soon coming to an end, so we flaunt off into the world of fairies, angles, UFOs' what I like to call gobldie goop all looking outside of ourselves for our salvation all looking to a solution this is the truth of evil.

We have tons of things that distract us everyday alcohol drugs emotions TV computers other people’s stories of pain and anguish, other people’s beliefs, being distracted and MISSING THE POINT.

I read a piece in Eckhart Tolles book a new earth, where he explained where the word sin and how it originates from the Greeks and its original meaning is to miss the point. Lets think about that for a moment. I know I have missed the point how about you?

Its not about the unknown because the unknown becomes known once the point is no longer missed.

Think about it, if we just all accepted and paid attention we wouldn’t have to do so many calculations and philosophise about creation, if only we just paid a little more attention.

Jesus and Buddha where not scientist they didn’t have masters in science from oxford they where not philosophers, they just knew and felt it within them and just new the truth of it all. Look at a bird it does not need to study the atmosphere in order to fly in it just knows how to fly it just knows what the wind is it just knows what creation is. The bird does not fear the wind or the rain it does not fear death it just knows.

A time is going to come when we will ascend but they will still continue to control us and the way they are going to do it is not just through the media or Christianity or religion but through spirituality, you see they want to keep us coming back they know the power of our energy they know who we. They use our energy field of fear anger frustration manipulation to support their path of self service their existence.

They manipulate us into believing that we have to continue coming back to this material plain that we have no choice but to reincarnate, but in truth this is a lie a terrible terrible lie to trap us in this pain and illusion, so the only way for this cycle to end is for us to become awake NOW in this moment to become who we are truly meant to be.

The first step is the realisation that this is not what you want form life
The next is a desire to be something greater, to be who you feel you truly are
The next step is to be present and aware paying attention
The last step is to be ware that the only truth is what you feeling and know to be GOD that which flows within you that which is your very life force.
Then allow the wonders of creation to flow through you freely and with ease

Once you pass through these steps nothing can touch you no one can harm you are Christ you are Buddha you are Source YOU are apart and all of that which exists.

Do not be fooled by these energy thieves do not allow them to distract you from the true message that you are far greater than they ever want you to know.

ITS TIME FOR US TO KNOW WHO WE ARE TO AWAKEN

Peace and Blessings
Lindsay
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:13 AM   #2
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My truth

Hi linkes,

I think you got some good points, and others I don't care for, but what jumped at me was the header of the topic. It's excellent, and one of the best one I've seen on this forum so far!

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-16-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:36 AM   #3
alkalurops
Avalon Senior Member

wise words!
i agree too, and i think nearly the same way.
thank you.
maybe we can put together such texts like yours in an extra thread, for all who lost there path through all this fear and angst?
alkalurops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:50 AM   #4
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Agree, My Truth is so. Having studied ( that dosent make me right) spirituality for many years and have come to the same conclusion, my feeling is we are all waves of the Divine ocean, the whole purpose of birth is evolution of consciousness. self coming to be aware and know Self. There are many distractions -- you could call it "The spiritual Circus". All the great spiritual teachers since time began said to be devoted only to God respect the messenger but put no head above your own. My personal goal is enlightenment and therfore for me it makes senseto only listen to the teachings of those who have realised tht goal, why fall short of the mark? I see that there is the possability that we will have Christian safe places Jewish safe places etc and all the other religious divides, all we will do is recreate the same as before--- a divided world Regards to all Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:34 PM   #5
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

"Relativism is a legacy of the New Age. I think relativism is quite dangerous. I don't think the Truth requires our belief in it. Anyone can guess on the number of stars in the universe yet it will have no bearing on how many stars there are in the universe. There is a set number of stars and God knows what it is. Whatever "truth" we have about it doesn't change it. "
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:04 AM   #6
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Linkes,
Will you marry me?
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:23 AM   #7
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...The first step is the realisation that this is not what you want form life
The next is a desire to be something greater, to be who you feel you truly are
The next step is to be present and aware paying attention
The last step is to be ware that the only truth is what you feeling and know to be GOD that which flows within you that which is your very life force.
Then allow the wonders of creation to flow through you freely and with ease...
Great words.

It must be appreciate, however, that we all take different paths as we approach the truth. These paths offer up different choices and that affects how we look at things. Therefore, we draw differing conclusions when faced with the "ultimate truth."

To many New Agers, truth is intensely personal and entirely subjective. In their view, it is the height of presumption to think that one knows the key truth for all people. On the other hand, it is the apex of love to "allow" others to have their own "truth." "Thou shalt not interfere with another's reality" might be called the First Commandment of New Age revelation. Thus, the New Ager views him or herself as open-minded, tolerant, and progressive, while viewing the Christian evangelist as narrow-minded, intolerant, and repressive.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:28 AM   #8
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

It is the paradox of post-modernism: Everything is relative, except for our viewpoint, which is not. Mish-mash. I think it's best summed up by saying: This statement is false.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:30 AM   #9
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
It is the paradox of post-modernism: Everything is relative, except for our viewpoint, which is not. Mish-mash. I think it's best summed up by saying: This statement is false.
Nice one, Sherab!
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:59 AM   #10
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: My truth

“We are the music-makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers,
On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers
Of the world for ever, it seems.”
From ‘Ode’ by Arthur O'Shaughnessy
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:33 AM   #11
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Jesus said this to me on 9/29/02 (which = 1111) & this sums it up with my vantage point @ that moment being slightly questioning, "Why does all this even exist?" He said, "FEAR nothing (or no thing) because nothing is where we all came from & LOVE everything (or every thing) because that is what we are!" With something that simple but that profound it erupted my knowledge of why we are here & this is My Truth: Infinitely experience every thing & remember that no thing is not our own SELF-recognition to make any thing.

There is one very obscure & unknown movie that has opened the inner mind of many friends of ours (girlfriend is who opened me up) who are not as aware as most of you & it is called The Nines. This is one of the best quotes: character is talking as SELF, "We just don't want to be forgotten!"

I'll make my own movie one day but that'll be filmed in the 4th & 5th density but released in the 3rd to help all the rest of separated everything to start remembering & never fogetting.

I love SELF cuz SELF is SomeThing EveryThing Loves ForEver
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:58 AM   #12
Racsouran
Banned

hope the future don´t gets as worse as it seems it could end.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote