Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Networking Products and Services

Notices

Old 12-17-2009, 03:33 AM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Orgone devices: Helps balance all energy

Hello all,

I construct orgone devices.

If you do not know what orgone is please see this video...

Note: You may need to play such videos for a second, then pause them for a little while until the red line is a few inches past the play maker. If not the video will seem to skip on and off. This is due to many things, such as your internet connection or/and many people on You Tube at one time (over loading).

Orgone Devices: How & Why
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMM1MNyfDX4

My user name on You Tube is COAKD1 and I have several kinds of videos concerning my experiences and perspectives in life.

It's good to get to know who your orgone engineer is before you possibly purchase any orgone devices from her or him. Because the orgone engineers energy is also part of the orgone devices constructed. Here is a link to a website where i have some orgone devices for sale.

http://orgone.weebly.com/

If you have any questions contact me or post them here as well.

Take care,

Kevin aka Clarity of Awareness

I could barter my orgone devices as well and I am open to suggestions as to what you may have to barter/trade.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:52 AM   #2
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Orgone devices: Helps balance all energy

Hello again Clairty,

I have a question, I've heard it's best to make your own so that you put your own energy into it, is this valid in your opinion? I've been tempted to get one and have been checking many sources, how do they work for you?

I'll view the video now.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:08 AM   #3
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Shairia,

Excellent question and very valid indeed. Yes, the best way is to construct your own orgone devices in my opinion. If anyone is interested here is a video for a new series I created, concerning how to construct your own orgone devices.

Orgone Engineering part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-c0DQyr-PY

I believe that the orgone devices that I construct provde much needed protection for me, but it's limited for me in some ways. Mainly because I have other devices that are far more advance which protect me. These of course are non-physical and can not be bought or sold. I call them T.E.D.'s Thought Energy Devices and they are kinda like me remote influencing, but so much more than that. For those who can not do TEDs I offer my orgone devices to.

Hope this helps.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:38 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

thats some collection. I have already purchased quite a bit but am always looking for family members.

I will have to keep you in mind when I look again. I think your prices are very reasonable.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:07 AM   #5
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Hello mntruthseeker, Yes I try to sell mostly for the cost of constructing them, not really any profit.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:58 PM   #6
greenelephant
Avalon Senior Member

hello clarityofawareness

A quick question. I have found articles by an Australian Inventor who claims to have created an orgone device for use in automobiles without the need for petrol/diesel.

Could this be feasible in your opinion?

Links

Technical Guide:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2084757/Ex...o-the-Joe-Cell

for more info view
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18329

(Apologies for hi-jacking thread)
greenelephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:44 PM   #7
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Hello greenelephant, I've heard of orgone being used to power things & why not? Just because we chose not to physically see orgone energy doesn't mean that it can not be used to do other things, such as powering somthing. I believe that anything is possible. Especially to believe in the possibilities, so that they become physical experience.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:09 AM   #8
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,

I've taken an interest in orgon devices for self assessment. However, looking on the net, I see orgonite devices that does not have the coil wrapped inside them. Are these not a mandatory requirement for acheiving desired results?

What should I look for when buying, or known sellers to avoid?

Thanks
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:42 AM   #9
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Hello gscraig,

There are no mandatory orgone device construction requirements that I know of. If there were this world would probably not be in so much need or positive balance, like that from positive orgone devices.

I've experimented by curling or twisting various gauges & lengths of copper wire into exact measurements and placing into orgone devices. I think that such methods do seem to help.

I personally recommend orgone devices made with aluminum chips, copper plated bb's, one or more chipped or single or double terminated crystal(s) and most importantly... hand written positive thought energy. Where the orgone engineer hand wrote words like love, peace, harmony, compassion, oneness, happiness and then placed them into the liquid resin of the orgone device before it cures solid. That is how I make mine and all based on a few years worth of my own research and various forms of field testing in different environments.

Best thing for you to probably do is to go with your heart, open mind and higher self to help you decide what orgone you should or should not buy from anyone.

Hope that helps you

Kevin
Old 02-09-2010, 09:53 PM   #10
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Hey

Here is a picture of the cb in my back yard. I built it about 2 years ago and I love it when people ask me what it is. Some assume it's just a sculpture or garden ornament.

At one point I removed the plastic bucket the base was in and buried it in the ground. The ants sure seem to like orgone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cb.jpg (20.4 KB, 15 views)
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:56 PM   #11
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

This is the first time I've heard of anything like this, I'm interested, but I would like to know some of the science behind it. I have a friend who is quick to call me out on new age beliefs, and he said that orgone has long been debunked. Can I play devil's advocate in your thread?
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:22 PM   #12
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
This is the first time I've heard of anything like this, I'm interested, but I would like to know some of the science behind it. I have a friend who is quick to call me out on new age beliefs, and he said that orgone has long been debunked. Can I play devil's advocate in your thread?
On top of my fridge I have an orgone cone...it's about 5.5 in tall and about 4 in across at the base. It sits right over the spot where my ice trays are. This is how I proved to myself that orgone is real. When the cone is not present the ice is as usual, has kind of a cloudy white center, you know, a regular ice cube. When the orgone device is put in place, the ice is crystal clear and there are visible molecules (bubbles) rising to the surface, apparently reaching toward the device. Try this at home
Old 02-10-2010, 12:33 AM   #13
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

That's one cool Cloud Buster picture, Pilot!

As far as proving the existence of orgone I don't know of any brand name orgone devices or FDA approved orgone generators that I could direct your attention to. *If orgone was to be proven to the world, our world would definitely be a much different place then it is right now. Because the USFDA and other mass population organizations would have to accept the facts of orgone energy. I will say that based on my own research in the last 5 yrs. orgone energy is as real as you and I.

For those interested in constructing orgone devices here is another video series I made...

Orgone Engineering part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-c0DQyr-PY
Old 02-10-2010, 12:55 AM   #14
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Clarity,

Do you do any "gifting" down there?
Old 02-10-2010, 12:56 AM   #15
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

I am going to try this this weekend on a small scale.
I appreciate the info COA, and that other people support this idea gives it more credibility. I'm generally pretty open about such things, but lately I have been trying to add a little more skepticism to balance all of the information I've been absorbing.

Truth is, I probably wouldn't listen if it were the FDA telling me about orgone :P

The water/ice experiments mentioned earlier is more along the lines of the "proof" i was looking for

Anyway, I'm interested in any/all information you have regarding these and especially the non-physical inventions

edit: I also people talking about other material for orgone machines, non-metal & organic. How do you feel about that? Any experience using something non metallic?
Old 02-10-2010, 07:09 AM   #16
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

If we are our reality, meaning our whole being is also our constant unlimited reality, then anything is possible so long as we are "being" (accepting, choosing, experiencing, allowing, evolving) the possibilities. If so then no impossibilities exist unless you are "being" them as well. If so then orgone devices could probably be made of almost anything, including some dirt, rocks (for crystals), straw and what ever else you want to add to it's matrix ingredients. Would such orgone devices survive various kinds of environments? I don't think so.

I found that visiting my unlimited internet (my open mind and heart awareness, imagination) is a wonderful way to evolve my own orgone device construction process. Especially when it comes to other people, such as those whom I give orgone devices to and those who buy from me, being involved.

I still do gifting (the placing of orgone devices into various locations). Only I now do this by way of something like astral travel. Explaining the exact details at this time could jeopardize the well being of such work I do. Just think of a TED (Thought Energy Devices) and my gifting is almost like that.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #17
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I bought some orgonite myself and they did not worked for me. They came from a good reputable supplier but their energy was no good, they felt very charged to me and with reversed currents.

Of course that is a matter of opinion but I do believe that we have the inner power to harmonize our environment by attuning to the right attitudes and raising our frequency

In turn, that higher frequency permeates all around you as one can become a beacon of light in due course

I have used other technologies to clear and harmonize the energies of my home like working with elementals. After all, everything is made of elements and if we can co exist in harmony and respect one can work together to create an harmonious environment

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:28 PM   #18
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I bought some orgonite myself and they did not worked for me.

....we have the inner power to harmonize our environment by attuning to the right attitudes and raising our frequency

...higher frequency permeates all around you as one can become a beacon of light in due course

...if we can co exist in harmony and respect one can work together to create an harmonious environment

Love
You are completely correct according to your whole belief/imagination/experience system, or your whole "being reality". So many ways that this is proven to me personally. For example, there are those, for what ever reason(s) who agree with orgone devices and there are those who, for what ever reason(s) who do not.

Personally I'm definitely better off selling orgone to those with open minds and hearts. If someone admits to me that they do not believe in orgone devices I most likely will tell them that they could find inner peace somewhere else in life and not with orgone devices, or at least the orgone devices that I construct & sell. Why take the chance on making someones possibly life more negative by selling them something that they may continue questioning or not believing in?

I do not recommend any other orgone devices made by anyone, unless I know them very well. This does not meant that all orgone engineer are negative beings. That's why your own ability of open mind, open heart, meditation and higher self communication is sooooooooooooooo important for you to re-learn, experience and evolve as a whole. You want the truth? You can't handle the truth unless you're "being" some or all of those natural abilities (on a constant basis) that I just listed. I know all truth being never ending and ever changing because that is what all reality is... energy in constant motion. For example, you want to believe that certain in life do not or ever change, then that is only you "being" (experiencing) that constant change of reality.

How could anyone, (for example only) "be more negative" by owning a properly constructed orgone device? Because WE ARE OUR REALITY, like constantly we "are" our whole reality. Ever known anyone to be involved with something that wasn't right in your opinion? Well guess what? There are lessons, known and unknown that are to be learned by all involved.

Speaking of being negative, here is an example of my own negativity that I had brought into my life described here in this brief video. OF course I did find a positive solution for it as well.... (let me know if link doesn't work)

http://www.disclose.tv/members/actio...ore__video_pr/

I also realized a long time ago that reality is always perfect, it is constant perfection. *If not then god or creator would not let it exist, in my opinion. I also believe that nothing is really negative or positive because it's all constant change because it is all energy. I also believe that everything is "one" or oneness and everyone could chose being more oneness if they wanted to.

By the way, anyone know of ANY movies or TV shows or video games where they actually say the word "orgone"? Do you realize why? The multi-trillion dollar movie/TV/video game industry is actually the US gov. who is actually "who ever else", lol. Anyways, for any movie/TV show/video game to advertise such things as orgone energy in any communication format, well, that's just not part of the sheaple programming that we all seem to help continue.

Another reason why I mention this is because I actually did see a movie that mentioned the word orgone energy and I thought that it was a very good movie. The movie is called, "Android' and it was made between 1980 & 1982. I love 80's movies anyways. If you have a bit torrent program you could probably get that movie too.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:39 AM   #19
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Speaking of being negative, here is an example of my own negativity that I had brought into my life described here in this brief video. OF course I did find a positive solution for it as well.... (let me know if link doesn't work)

http://www.disclose.tv/members/actio...ore__video_pr/
Hi COA Welcome Back! How was it being away? Did you find what you were looking for?

A friend and I are planning on making our own orgone devices, thanks for all the information that you posted.

Also the link you provided says you need login information of a user name/password. do you have to register on that site to see it? Other videos do not require this, just wondering.

Thanks again we just may contact you if we run into any problems

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #20
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Truth nice to see you again as well.

I think that I have found what I was looking for and it is wonderful. If you go to Disclose tv or Metacafe website, then do a search for " Orgone Attracts Black Helicopters & More (video Proof) " you should be able to locate and view it. Or try to do an internet search for it and maybe find/view it that way.

I'm always open to help others with such things as orgone device construction.

Email me anytime at Clarityofawareness@gmail.com as well, if you like.

Kevin
Old 02-11-2010, 06:07 PM   #21
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
If we are our reality, meaning our whole being is also our constant unlimited reality, then anything is possible so long as we are "being" (accepting, choosing, experiencing, allowing, evolving) the possibilities. If so then no impossibilities exist unless you are "being" them as well. If so then orgone devices could probably be made of almost anything, including some dirt, rocks (for crystals), straw and what ever else you want to add to it's matrix ingredients. Would such orgone devices survive various kinds of environments? I don't think so.

I found that visiting my unlimited internet (my open mind and heart awareness, imagination) is a wonderful way to evolve my own orgone device construction process. Especially when it comes to other people, such as those whom I give orgone devices to and those who buy from me, being involved.

I still do gifting (the placing of orgone devices into various locations). Only I now do this by way of something like astral travel. Explaining the exact details at this time could jeopardize the well being of such work I do. Just think of a TED (Thought Energy Devices) and my gifting is almost like that.
Right on! I see where you're coming from now.
Just thinking of the "idea" of TED itself opens up a lot of possibilities to my mind.

I'm sending you some appreciation vibes, let me know if you get them