Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #1
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Space Brothers and Sisters ? Hum...I doubt it.

Hi all, since i am pretty much new here, i don't know if there was already a thread discussing the same subject as in the title, Let it be clear:
The goal of this thread is a call for DISCERNMENT, and NOT to induce fear.
Please take a look at the following link here:

http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/

I haven't read any of their books, only some articles on this site that speaks about their message.
I am not here to prove if M V Summers message is whether or not deceptive. I read it, and i don't think so.

In a nutshell, he says he is channeling NON-intervening ETs, that are located somewhere in the solar system,
monitoring the earth and the alien intervention that is happening in our world.
They are just offering wisdom and perspective.

What's grabbed my attention:

That humanity is living very important times, and he says:

''The unpopular truth is that the human family is not ready for a direct experience of Contact and certainly not ready
for an intervention. We first must put our own house in order.
We do not yet have the species maturity to engage with other races in the Greater Community from a position of unity,
strength and discernment. And until we can reach such a position, if ever we can,
then no race should attempt to directly intervene in our world.
The Allies are providing us much needed wisdom and perspective, yet they are not intervening.
They tell us that our fate is and should be in our own hands. Such is the burden of freedom in the Universe.
Regardless of our lack of readiness, however, Intervention is occurring.
Humanity must now prepare for this, the most consequential threshold in human history.
Rather than just being casual witnesses to this phenomenon, we are at the very center of it.
It is happening whether we are aware of it or not. It has the power to change the outcome for humanity.
And it has everything to do with who we are and why we are in the world at this time''...etc...

Now, my humble understanding of this subject after many books read,vids and stuff, is:

- Positive Ets never intervene, never go against, nor manipulate us to give away our freewill.
- I don't believe in space brothers and sisters.
- That intervening ETs all have agendas, some of them wanting to possess the earth as a prize, a post etc...
others wanting to 'Farm' the earth and it's precious heritage.

Concerning Myriam Delicado:

I know it already has been discussed on a specific thread,
but now, B+K+other members of Avalon, please don't throw tomatoes at me !!!
-- I don't feel Myriam Delicado testimony is totally honest. --

Here is why; it's a personal feeling i got while listening the Mp3, so take it or leave it.
I did not see her on video, I saw a photo of her on her site, though.
She's a good looking woman, with impressing eyes.

AND DON'T take me wrong: i respect miss Delicado and those who are resonating with her message. I believe (......) her story.
She told very good things like the seeds, taking responsability, blablabla....

Here is what i feel is wrong with her testimony:

She begins her introduction that makes us believe she is on the good side (Don't go with the Russian Agent)
Something is amiss with her voice, she speaks with authority,like a hypnotist.
My heart is at the right place, but her tears did not feel sincere.
Lastly i don't trust her message saying: 'All gifted person hiding should go out and join the Fiesta..blablabla..'
---in my opinion this could hide something else.
She answers evasively when asked about the provenance of her Tall-Blond friends, and her message seems to prepare us to accept
that these are OUR FRIENDS and should accept their intervention if things are getting worse.

To finish, i agree that humanity should take responsibility,'take the step to Ascend', become galactic citizens or whatever etc...
But FIRST, We should get rid of our victim consciousness, clean our 'own house', regain our divine right
to live freely on this earth in peace, wisdom and abundance.

In conclusion, In these times- around the 2012 window opportunity - DISCERNMENT is the message, knowing
there is NO GARDEN PARTY with 'Space Brothers and Sisters', otherwise we could get a 'Party Hangover' that we didn't expect...

what's your take on this ?
salute.

Last edited by BeaTnik-BandiT; 10-11-2008 at 02:48 PM.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:56 PM   #2
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Space Brothers and Sisters ? Hum...I doubt it.

i agree with you 100%...i don't trust Myriam and i certanly don't support any kind of intervention. but if the october 14th thing really happens i'm afraid it will be extremely difficult to convince people not to trust the so called "brothers and sisters".
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:14 PM   #3
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
i agree with you 100%...i don't trust Myriam and i certanly don't support any kind of intervention. but if the october 14th thing really happens i'm afraid it will be extremely difficult to convince people not to trust the so called "brothers and sisters".

I would not worry. I don't think anything is going to happen.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:41 AM   #4
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

great post

I just dont understand why people have to be right, wrong, honest, deceptive....just take what you want from an interview and leave the rest

there is simply no way everyone is going to have the same discernment, the same answers, or the same impressions

grow in your own soil people and recognize that your soil could be toxic to others, yet both be correct because they lead to the same place

when you look down from the peak of a mountain you realize that there are infinite paths to the top

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:43 AM   #5
Azarus
Avalon Senior Member

I did not take the time to read much of Summers material, but does he ever mention that we are rule by a dark cabal whose agenda is to enlaves us more?
I don't have to remind you all the tactics that the Illuminati are using, but seriously, we need HELP.
Azarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:18 AM   #6
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you on Miriam's testimony 100% Pegasus_Punk.

Im not too sure if my intuition is working well these days but when i listen to or watch her i just get the feeling that she is not talking from her heart or her recolective memory. Its as if it was scripted, i just get that gut feeling with her.

Good thing for discernment ehh.

I would believe that there are plenty of people in contact with Bill and Kerry whos sole purpose is to lead them astray. They are getting pretty popular and have a very large audience of over 2million the last time i looked. There are many people with much too loose and enough money to spend to ensure that they dont.

I'm not singling out Miriam, i really dont know about her. I just dont resonate really. But there are plenty of other interviewees that could well be cleverly placed pawns, its kind of hard to imagine that there isnt.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:33 AM   #7
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarus View Post
I did not take the time to read much of Summers material, but does he ever mention that we are rule by a dark cabal whose agenda is to enlaves us more?
I don't have to remind you all the tactics that the Illuminati are using, but seriously, we need HELP.
Azarus, as a kid, what were the steps and challenges you got into, BEFORE you felt you were strong and confident enough to run your FIRST BIKE,
ON YOUR OWN, without the fear of falling ?

salute.

Last edited by BeaTnik-BandiT; 10-11-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:36 AM   #8
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
I agree with you on Miriam's testimony 100% Pegasus_Punk.

I'm not singling out Miriam, i really dont know about her. I just dont resonate really. But there are plenty of other interviewees that could well be cleverly placed pawns, its kind of hard to imagine that there isnt.
I agree.

salute.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:41 AM   #9
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarus View Post
we need HELP.
Yes we do, but we can help ourselves.
The only way we can really learn and evolve is to do it on our own.
If someone comes and helps us when we are in trouble then what lesson do we learn?
That we can be so morally corrupt as a whole and still get saved, whats to stop us from doing it again?
It's a free ticket to degradation.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:06 PM   #10
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
great post

I just dont understand why people have to be right, wrong, honest, deceptive....just take what you want from an interview and leave the rest

there is simply no way everyone is going to have the same discernment, the same answers, or the same impressions

grow in your own soil people and recognize that your soil could be toxic to others, yet both be correct because they lead to the same place

when you look down from the peak of a mountain you realize that there are infinite paths to the top

peace

Absolutely. But as a Hu-Man, your are on this planet earth to learn or 'gain' something.
You probably chose as a soul, to get down here to live the human condition for a better understanding
of yourself and your connection to what Is.
In THIS context, you are allowed to choose within an infinity of paths/choices/possibilities.

As far as i know, humanity is part of a greater plan, which i grasp a little part.
However, we all know deep within there has been enough suffering on this earth.
So time to take the next step ??? Answer: - In ourselves.-

Like said earlier, think of humanity as a little child which after falling many times, learned hardly his lessons.
THis child now feels he gained enough skills to ride his bike on his own, without the helping hands of his parents.
(See God or whichever POSITIVE force)

In the same picture, the NEGATIVE forces are playing the role of GRAVITY...

That's why the child fell sooooo many times... till NOW

WE are there, NOW.

salute.

Last edited by BeaTnik-BandiT; 10-11-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:30 AM   #11
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Have you ever witnessed another person weeping for humainity? Don't be so quick to judge. These witnesses both see and feel the impact of tragedy at the deepest level. It takes tremendous courage to share visions and contact experiences because these people become targets for the inexperienced, the noobee, the novice to these ideas and concepts.

Each of the witnesses shared what they thought to be both real and true. With Miriam, I felt she held back what she knew whereas, with Deagle, he just let it all hang out.

Who is to say what is right? Perhaps the question to ask is how would you personally handle it if you were contacted or had a vision of such magnitude? The challenge at this end is to listen and practice discernment. Not to diss the gift or the bearer of the gift.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #12
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Have you ever witnessed another person weeping for humainity? Don't be so quick to judge. These witnesses both see and feel the impact of tragedy at the deepest level. It takes tremendous courage to share visions and contact experiences because these people become targets for the inexperienced, the noobee, the novice to these ideas and concepts.

Each of the witnesses shared what they thought to be both real and true. With Miriam, I felt she held back what she knew whereas, with Deagle, he just let it all hang out.

Who is to say what is right? Perhaps the question to ask is how would you personally handle it if you were contacted or had a vision of such magnitude? The challenge at this end is to listen and practice discernment. Not to diss the gift or the bearer of the gift.
Carol, thanks for the reply.
First, we both agree on something: Discernment !!!
Second, you're damn right i wouldn't like to be in Miriam's shoes,
and it takes Courage to go through what she lived.
Finally, i know, sometimes people could feel i tend to 'enforce' my opinions, sorry, not my intent.

Now, that said:

1- You say: 'Don't be so quick to judge'
Answer: I shared my personnal feelings about the testimony.

2- You say:'because these people become targets for the inexperienced, the noobee, the novice '
Answer: YOU are the one who makes a judgement.

3- You say: 'The challenge at this end is to listen and practice discernment. Not to diss the gift or the bearer of the gift.'
Answer: I agree NOT to 'shoot the Messenger'. If you read carefully my post, i clearly wrote : 'a call for DISCERNMENT'.

I hesitated loooong before setting up this thread because i knew
i was going ' AGAINST THE FLOW'

Everyone is happy now ?
My respects,
salute.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:09 PM   #13
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Its up to us to bring it up for discussion and question it.

Ive seen a lot of brilliant actors in my time, and there are many professionals out there who would be happy to script a story written by some federal institution in a bid to lead people astray. You cannot discount this, because right now Bill and Kerry are that popular that its almost inevitible that they have or will eventually get duped by some well placed, sophisticated disinformation agent.

This isnt a diss. I'm sure they will understand that there are many lies floating around the internet these days and everything no matter from what source it comes, must be analysed.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote