Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #1
BlueStone

Default Cyber-terrorism

Hello to everyone,

I created this topic to share what I think to be a real danger to all of us: cyber-terrorism!

This forum is great for many reasons, but don’t you all thing that many people here live in constantly fear and panic? I thing we must be prepared for the days that will come (very hard days indeed), but... Come on, we don’t know what really will happen, so lets be careful with what we say about it! Don’t believe everything you read! It looks many people are anxious for the "apocalypse", just waiting it to happen…

Terrorism isn’t just to drop a bomb, but also (and itīs all about) to spread the fear! Don’t be a terrorist! Internet is a great place to generate mass panic around the world! Be careful with conspiracy theories! We must be capable to thing for ourselfs

Carpe diem,
BlueStone

Last edited by BlueStone; 10-07-2008 at 02:43 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:42 AM   #2
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cyber-terrorism

i agree, terrorism is the spread of fear

we must think for ourselves and make the right decisions based on what our hearts tell us.

there are no coincidences

peace
mikey
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:26 PM   #3
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

What have you been doing since all the possible scenarios are starting to be played out? Are you focused on your objectives or did it sidetrack you and can you still view them with a passing awareness and continue forth. For those of us who have a lot of work to accomplish this should not hamper your plans nor delay you. I will be aware of it but will continue to live life and move forward. No one should live in fear be aware and continue with what you are guided within to do.
I see what this is doing to some people it is destroying their inner peace and guidance that is much needed now. All of us I am sure have family members who are far from prepared for anything and we worry about them, their safety and their very existence. I am going to try and keep my tone down for those friends on here, it is good to warn but do so lovingly if at all possible. We have to remember our fellow brothers and sisters and also to those of you who are just awakening I wish you calmness and serenity in your journey.

Peace & Love
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishsgate View Post
What have you been doing since all the possible scenarios are starting to be played out? Are you focused on your objectives or did it sidetrack you and can you still view them with a passing awareness and continue forth. For those of us who have a lot of work to accomplish this should not hamper your plans nor delay you. I will be aware of it but will continue to live life and move forward. No one should live in fear be aware and continue with what you are guided within to do.
I see what this is doing to some people it is destroying their inner peace and guidance that is much needed now. All of us I am sure have family members who are far from prepared for anything and we worry about them, their safety and their very existence. I am going to try and keep my tone down for those friends on here, it is good to warn but do so lovingly if at all possible. We have to remember our fellow brothers and sisters and also to those of you who are just awakening I wish you calmness and serenity in your journey.

Peace & Love
Trish

great post

peace and blessings
mikey
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #5
BlueStone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishsgate View Post
(...) I will be aware of it but will continue to live life and move forward. No one should live in fear be aware and continue with what you are guided within to do.
I see what this is doing to some people it is destroying their inner peace and guidance that is much needed now. (...) I am going to try and keep my tone down for those friends on here, it is good to warn but do so lovingly if at all possible. (...) I wish you calmness and serenity in your journey.

Peace & Love
Trish
It gives me hope to see that some people think like that! Calmness and serenity in our journeys itīs all we need to end with all this chaos

Peace & love!
Old 10-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #6
Book

I cannot speak for anyone else. Me? I am calm and prepared for whatever lies ahead. What else can one be?

This forum is, overall, very positive. Why stir the pot?

Go well,
Book
Old 10-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #7
BlueStone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book View Post
(...) I am calm and prepared for whatever lies ahead.

Go well,
Book
Thatīs the spirit we all need