Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Default Little Men With Big Guns

That's all the PTB is. All throughout history whoever had the biggest weapon was the person who had the control. Can education and love not be the largest "weapon" used for control in history? Instead of destruction, which the weapons of the past have promised if the masses disobey, we can can use creation, through education and love, which makes the people want to obey.

This is what I have discerned out of the whole Venus Project website. Everyone reads the website and wants to create a thread with a whole smack talking festival on the designs of the cities and the technology being implemented. Who cares about the details like that just yet? Education and unconditional love must come first.

If you can honestly tell me that you would rather be controlled by a gun partnered with currency over being controlled by a personal yearning to want to learn more and create a better world for yourself, your neighbor, and your family then I would admit being wrong.

We have all wished to be multi-millionaires before, or the President, or someone in power, but the chances of achieving that dream are slim to nil, and once you are in that position you must isolate yourself from everything that is suffering because of your success. All that is is just being the person holding the gun or controlling the bank account anyway.

I'm asking you to please let common sense take over your mind, and realize that the system we live in needs to be destroyed so we can make way for a completely different system. As sentient beings living on a planet we do need a system for cooperation and harmony after all.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote