Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 12:12 AM   #1
DapperDaze
Avalon Senior Member

Default Doom and Gloom Misinformation

"It seems just as bad as Catholic bible thumping to demand people listen or else."

I've watched this site religiously since its inception. Much thanks to Bill and Kerry for an excellent site. Until now I've mainly sat back as an avid spectator. But for this I have to speak up:

It seems there is a great divide that has boiled up and even more with some of the recent conflicting whistleblowers. Of what I can tell we have two basic philosophies in the forum. One that preaches regardless of what happens, we need to develop ourselves spiritually, then wait for and/or help everyone else along. The other seems to be an endless barrage of different ways we are all going to die. There is nothing wrong with preparing but if I were the PTB and wanted to send misinformation through a powerful community like this it would be with very dire warnings. I would want all of you to be scared of how powerful and evil I was, to get you off the grid, hidden in the mountains, and keep your mouth shut, or at the least without communicating devices "because I can tap them and get to you". The PTB would consider most people here lost causes for media and government manipulation and would thus prefer us gone by this, the cleanest method. I've come along in believing that intuitives have sources alien or otherwise. Please know this could be misinformation too. Does the voice of god weapon sound familiar? We all want to believe we are special with specials gifts, but you could just as easily be pawns in this game. The war is against the masses, always has been. What good are we to sleeping neighbors or ourselves if we are scared and hiding?

I've also noticed gloom and doom does more to turn away people from listening to us and thus stay asleep than anything else. I've had more perked ears speaking on entanglement, 2012 equinox alignment, positive 2012 results, torsion fields, etc. I could then follow with "TV rots the brain when it could be doing so much more". Who would argue with that logic asleep or not? It seems just as bad as Catholic bible thumping to demand people listen or else. All you offer is more fear and less hope. Just a thought. No books or websites, just another joe sixpack talking junk

Last edited by DapperDaze; 10-07-2008 at 12:30 AM.
DapperDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:33 AM   #2
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Doom and Gloom Misinformation

Dapper, Was that before or after the six pack? Just joking. I am also new to this forum, i have posted a few times and i find myself thinking similar thoughts. On one side I want to stock up and be prepared for what is coming. On the other side I feel it will come and pass as past problems and issues have. My Boss to day was excited of the market being down so he could buy stock cheaper for future growth. I am torn both ways and the amount of information this site generates is mind boggling. I do not have the time to devote to the research.
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:42 AM   #3
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

I would not be suprised one bit if TPTB have infiltrated this site, and are posting as average joes, only intending to spread fear. These people are not stupid, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to find out where the pulse of the spiritual nation gravitates too. What, a few google searches? They've probably got their interns (skull and bones harvard initiates) doing "dirty-work" like this.

I even saw an article today in the Wall street Journal about how high fear levels were. This is exactly what they want! As much fear as possible, without any real need for action. The anticipated outcome is all that's needed.

Please people, do not read so far into these messages of doom and gloom. Yes, we are in for some hard times, but our burden can be lifted by positive, meditative visualizations, prayers, and by recognizing our own inner strengths. Its like in the movie "A Bug's Life", with the ants and the grasshoppers. We are so much stronger than they are, so long as we are aware of it. Whatever we want to happen, whatever we consciously create, will be. We are all divine co-creators of the cosmos, so let's get to work!

Please visualize positive things all throughout the day, and realize your own inner power. We can be the change we want to see.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:54 AM   #4
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Six pack hey I'll bring the chips, Joe biden said to Palin. Hey 6.5 billion
people, 6.5 billion different views. Did you expect this forum to be any different that what you see in our own family ? 100 % Certainty you say, which is it already ? Life is not so easy, if it was the likelyhood that this forum would exist would be nonexistent. Is good to be cautious but when you loose your grip it begins to sound like a political race. All of us are hoping for the best for our family, trying our best not to become crazed with all the doom and gloom. Here's a silent yell sample. "OH MY GOD WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE "!!! Thank God we all can keep our composure amidts all this info.
Hoping always for the best ...
Oct.7th less that a few hours away....

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-07-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:03 AM   #5
DapperDaze
Avalon Senior Member

I've got a perfect example for you. There was a thread that stated music festivals have interwoven illuminati satanic chants to control our thoughts. The following responses had people saying thank you and they will never go to a festival again. I've met more like minds in person and made more contacts at festivals than almost anywhere else. Live music is another method of forming communities and promoting positive collaboration...not to mention bonding. The worst illuminati technique yet? You betcha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Six pack hey I'll bring the chips, Joe biden said to Palin. Hey 6.5 billion
people, 6.5 billion different views. Did you expect this forum to be any different that what you see in our own family ? 100 % Certainty you say, which is it already ? Life is not so easy, if it was the likelyhood that this forum would exist would be nonexistent. Is good to be cautious but when you loose your grip it begins to sound like a political race. All of us are hoping for the best for our family, trying our best not to become crazed with all the doom and gloom. Here's a silent yell sample. "OH MY GOD WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE "!!! Thank God we all can keep our composure amidts all this info.
Hoping always for the best ...
Old 10-07-2008, 01:05 AM   #6
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Really good points Dapper... clear headed ...not fear based.
From my perspective... I find myself" getting a rush " when I hear the predictions. I dont watch scarey movies but I think its almost like that kind of feeling. I also think these "Rushes" can become almost addictive. It raises the adreneline ... its exciting... but at the same time "unreal'. i also think this kind of reaction is an energy waster.
But maybe these 'doom predictions' are a way to teach us discernment and to rely on our own inner guidance. We will need these skills as things unfold. What do you think?
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:27 AM   #7
DapperDaze
Avalon Senior Member

I have experienced the same rush. The next thing I knew I was spending most of my free time sorting through all of the predictions. I don't need to tell you there is a lot out there. What I wasn't doing was balancing the information with other positive or interesting information. I think it is a slippery slope honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBowl View Post
Really good points Dapper... clear headed ...not fear based.
From my perspective... I find myself" getting a rush " when I hear the predictions. I dont watch scarey movies but I think its almost like that kind of feeling. I also think these "Rushes" can become almost addictive. It raises the adreneline ... its exciting... but at the same time "unreal'. i also think this kind of reaction is an energy waster.
But maybe these 'doom predictions' are a way to teach us discernment and to rely on our own inner guidance. We will need these skills as things unfold. What do you think?
Old 10-07-2008, 01:37 AM   #8
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Dapper, That brings another thought to mind. I have spoken with Many people that are happy with there lives, good job, friends, family and true happiness. Blind Maybe, but happy. I have to say they seem truly Happy, who i am to rain on their parade. They are more likely to tell me to shut up and join them.

"A Lot to say for Ignorance and bliss"
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:37 AM   #9
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

good post mr dapper.

i noticed it as well and made the same point of -wont the masses need people that have had access to lots of unknown info and can help guide them through the manipulation.

if we are all in the himalayas with other like minded folk--then the illuminati have done a good job of separating the few with very powerful information and spiritual guidance from the people that need it.

ive bought silver and canned beans and rice but theres no need to go crazy about holing up or hoarding.

ive also noticed that my friends respond more to possible positive outcomes, the moment i start talking about FEMA camps and fascism and flase flags their minds go to "ignore"

i guess theyll need info in stages

good observations
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:39 AM   #10
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed, Dapper. After the first rush of the first couple weeks here, finding some positive like-minded people, I have begun to dread reading through the "New Posts" titles, there is so much negativity, a lot of it picked up as "news" articles from other sites and then brought in here for discussion all over again.

I almost wish the Mods would start new categories, and throw all the Gloom and Doom threads into a Gloom and Doom folder, with its own "New Posts" page; and all the positive threads into a Positive Thinkers folder with its own "New Posts" page. At least it would cut down the time spent trying to separate the wheat from the chaff.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:28 AM   #11
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Here there's a category for everybody, new age, illuminatti, bible belt fanatic,
spy, infiltrator. For me my war is over , yes I will defend my family and friends as best as I can. I will not run scare like a chicken with my head cut off. Life is precious we should enjoy it as best as we can while we can. The events unfolding no one can deny times are getting a little odd to say the least. I am here to try and make a positive contribution and yes I am in the looney toon category mind you. In a few hours Oct. the 7th is around the coner my prayer and thoughts is that the gloom and doom does not become a reality.
Stay safe and positive
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:13 AM   #12
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperDaze View Post
I have experienced the same rush. The next thing I knew I was spending most of my free time sorting through all of the predictions. I don't need to tell you there is a lot out there. What I wasn't doing was balancing the information with other positive or interesting information. I think it is a slippery slope honestly.
AGREED.

My adrenals are beyond exhausted at this point I've been trying to temper these things with activities I enjoy (my music, my esoteric reading, meditation, etc.).

All of these 'alternative' websites should come with a calm but clear advisory: balance required!
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012 misinformation