Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #1
realist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Admins, Mods please read!

No posting in Camelot part of the board allowed?

» Project Avalon Forum » Project Camelot Forum » Project Camelot » Conspiracy Research

Quote:
realist, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Can you please explain?

Is there a list of mods I could've asked per PM?

Quote:
Administrator has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
Colin

Default Re: Admins, Mods please read!

Hi

Only General Discussion, Contactee's, Unconfirmed News Reports and Off Topic are open for new post's in the Project Camelot forum at present

I will be re-opening the other sub forums in Project Camelot later today

As for the:
Quote:
Administrator has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her
I dont know why your getting that as I certainly am getting PM's
Old 10-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #3
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

While this thread here Id just like to say id be happy if you mods went ahead and moved as many threads as you think shouldnt be in Avalon to other places as you deem fit Im sure most others wont mind
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
Natoka
Avalon Senior Member

Mike Jetson. I heartily support your suggestion. Let's have this forum focus on supporting and assisting the communication of the ground crews in their various locations. There is vital information here.

Natoka
Natoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:12 PM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
While this thread here Id just like to say id be happy if you mods went ahead and moved as many threads as you think shouldnt be in Avalon to other places as you deem fit Im sure most others wont mind

We won't either.