Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 08:39 AM   #1
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation ~Dr. Alfred Lambremont Webre ~ Appreciation Thread

I have been working with this man; he has introduced me to so many new ideas. He read some of my dream postings in a group, and wrote me a private message encouraging me to look into some things he though i might learn from. I had no idea he knew so many things about me, before i even told him.

I started researching auras because of him, i researched dreams and dream interpretation, even astral projection, and I have found so many answers to what is going on in my life, that I knew was happening, but didn’t know what they were, or why. he has helped me in so many ways. Perhaps giving this link, will help even just one other person find some answer. That would make it worth it.

"Alfred Lambremont Webre talks about our new time line heading to 2012, no longer due for cataclysmic earth changes, but moving with grace, wisdom and compassion into a Golden Age of Peace & Harmony.

Alfred is an author, futurist, international lawyer (member of the District of Columbia Bar), peace advocate, environmental activist, space activist, and radio talk show host, who has advanced degrees in both Law (Yale Law School) and in Counseling (University of Texas).

Alfred is a former Fulbright Scholar, a graduate of Yale University, Yale Law School (Yale Law School National Scholar), and of the University of Texas Counseling Program. He has taught economics at Yale University (Economics Department) and Civil Liberties at the University of Texas (Government Department). He was General Counsel to the NYC Environmental Protection Administration and environmental consultant to the Ford Foundation.

Alfred is a Member of the Pro Tem Committee of the Kuala Lumpur International War Crimes Tribunal [www.perdana4peace.org]. He has been a Speaker at the Canadian Conference on Preventing Crimes Against Humanity [www.aplconference.ca] and a Sponsor and Moderator at the World Peace Forum. Alfred has worked for years to prevent the weaponization of space. He is the International Director of the Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS), dedicated to transforming the permanent war economy into a peaceful, sustainable Space Age society, preventing the weaponization of space, and supporting cooperation amongst Life in the Universe. He has been a delegate to the UNISPACE Outer Space Conference and NGO representative at the United Nations (Communications Coordination Committee for the UN; UN Second Special Session on Disarmament). With Dr. Carol S. Rosin and many others, he is a co-architect of the Space Preservation Act and the Space Preservation Treaty introduced to the U.S. Congress by Congressman.

He has also organized many mutual times for Organizations and Individuals around the World to Join together in a Global Meditation Time. Millions of people joined him in a global celebration by forming prayer/spiritual/mental circles, and meditation groups on coordinated dates. He calls these "Global/ Galactic Freedom days".

NOTE: I dont beleive/endorse everything on his site. Only some of the posts/blogs have appealed to me. Some of the other topics/blogs are not of interest to me, I just read it and take is as information, not definitive truths. I encourage everyone to read/interpret things to develop your own answers.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...unspots-g.html
Kukulcanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:47 AM   #2
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ~Dr. Alfred Lambremont Webre ~ Appreciation Thread

He has many scientific data/things on his site, as well as tracking the changes on earth, some of his data might be helpful to us. I will post it as he emails me with the updates here, for everyone to share and read.

**UPDATE**
"9/11-like" CHAOS-Impending Event Alerts - Oct 7, 2008 to Feb. 19, 2009

-- Arlington Institute and The Web Bots (www.halfpasthuman.com) - are independently forecasting Impending Event Alerts. In the case of the Arlington Institute, it is the next 60 day in the USA. In the case of the Web Bots, the impeding Event Alert period is from Oct 7, 2008 through Feb. 19, 2009, with a warning period during Sept 22-27, 2008. Each of these think tanks follows a different, though procedurally analogous methodology in arriving at these Alerts.

Both Thinking Tanks are forecasting an event period of high emotion/stress, comparable to a "9/11 Event chaos" lasting 60 days to four months instead of ten days.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/2012ago...09/post-1.html
Kukulcanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:49 AM   #3
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: ~Dr. Alfred Lambremont Webre ~ Appreciation Thread

thanks guys, yeh Alfred is one interesting dude for sure. his Exopolitics adio show is awesome. he actually has a half decent taste in music... a good sign.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:34 PM   #4
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: ~Dr. Alfred Lambremont Webre ~ Appreciation Thread

We link to Alfred's Exopolitics Radio Show from the #1 top link at "Aliens UFOs Free Videos". And have done so for about a year. He has Dr Steven Greer and Stephen Bassett and Dr. Lynne Kitei on his radio show, so that is just great.

And the radio archives are free to download as MP3s.

==================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:26 AM   #5
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: ~Dr. Alfred Lambremont Webre ~ Appreciation Thread

hey i just heard exopolitics radio and Webre was going on about Obama being an Extraterrestrial, light being ? wtf ? where does he get his info ?
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:02 AM   #6
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: ~Dr. Alfred Lambremont Webre ~ Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
hey i just heard exopolitics radio and Webre was going on about Obama being an Extraterrestrial, light being
Alfred has an amazing Bio here ...

http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/host.html

He has been going at this ET topic for 30+ years.

On one radio show he was endorsing Hillary Clinton as the best chance for ET disclosure. So that was a bit odd.

Over all though, I'd rather have Alfred Webre and Steven Greer and Stephen Bassett as friends. They are all in FastWalkers.

Have you all seen the DVD FastWalkers ?

Good interviews!

=================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote