Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 06:44 AM   #1
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Please stop the **** about subscription and money

I look forward to the time that Camelot/Avalon is subscription based. I welcome the opportunity to support Camelot in the very small way that subscription will allow. Perhaps then the many pointless posts will lessen in volume. Perhaps then we can browse without wading through 10 pages of "me too" replies. Better yet we might even see threads that are interesting from start through finish.

People very much need to realize that money is not in any way evil. Please discard your societal programming and also your reactions to that. Money is a tool to be used wisely. In fact, if money is ethically added to a transaction it lends power to the transaction of goods or information.

I am not a prolific poster, but I do read. Lately the effort of reading versus the payout in information has been nose-diving downward. Frankly most of the things considered novel and thread worthy by the newbies here, I was aware of already.

Do not sabotage this opportunity. If you are "opposed to money" then be that way, stop posting, read, learn and be satisfied. The information will still be free. The ability to dilute it will cost a pittance in monetary terms. Acknowledge that this behavior costs the rest of us something more valuable than money.

I hope that the small entrance fee will make people consider the importance of their words more carefully. Be humble or be gone. Support those doing good work or admit you have no interest in helping.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:53 AM   #2
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Default Re: Please stop the **** about subscription and money

obviously if you don't have the money to spare, your opinion is obviously less important than those who can afford a subscription.
some of us are struggling just to get food on our childrens plate and join free online forums and hopefully put in some little pearls of wisdom from time to time and also to meet people that they wouldn't be able to due to money constraints.

but please feel free to allow only those with disposable income to spread the true word.

I am sure the powers that be have more than enough money to post whatever they want.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:58 AM   #3
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you. I do not think that a few dollars a month is very much to ask for all of the opportunities for discussion, meetups, interesting interviews and so forth that project camelot and avalon provide. The "this information should be free" argument is not viable in my opinion. Bill and Kerry clearly spend lots of time, money, energy and passion to have made these conversations possible. They are not charging you for information, they are charging for the ability to interact within this vehicle for information that they have graciously created.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:13 AM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

If you really want to stay and post, and truly don't have $1 a month to spare, there are options: gift certificates from others, barter and really your imagination is the only limit. Options will appear on the subscription page. PM me if you want to work out some options. The only ones I can't help are those opposed to the principle of the matter. And I agree with some of the points made by the OP - most people would appreciate it if we could soon move on to use the bandwidth here in more productive ways. I've been listening to the complaints and proposed some solutions. I do wish I had all the solutions. My personal peace comes from allowance - it's a magical attitude that will open new doors. Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
obviously if you don't have the money to spare, your opinion is obviously less important than those who can afford a subscription.
some of us are struggling just to get food on our childrens plate and join free online forums and hopefully put in some little pearls of wisdom from time to time and also to meet people that they wouldn't be able to due to money constraints.

but please feel free to allow only those with disposable income to spread the true word.

I am sure the powers that be have more than enough money to post whatever they want.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:07 AM   #5
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

It's principal people god damnit. Principal! I will continue to post on these threads of telling us 'few' to shut the hell up and that we are arguing over petty things. It's petty because you do not understand the value of something so great. Something that transcends all levels of what you consider to be knowledge but is in fact just a piece of information, as there is a difference! I myself have tried to bring forth knowledge, the so called universal truths, things that are so fundamental over anything else in which you alone can easily prove to yourself. But no, you would rather stand around waiting for some interview to come out hot on the press for you to sit glued to while thinking "Heh, I'm glad I am listening to these guys over all my friends with CNN and the New York Times." It's an endless cycle of faith in the outside world, and with it you still choose to deride your fellow man!

Yes, there are people who need every dollar at this moment to get by, but there are also people who need to hear a voice of reason, one of passion and beauty, that can still instill some sense of hope in their hearts while being entrenched in the cruelty of this world.

I am sorry but the voices of reason are leaving this forum. The ones who spoke truth have already left, and I feel like I am one of the few who remain and my patience is wearing thin, very very thin. I have been setting aside by beliefs as of lately on the sole notion of helping others, of keeping some sense of rationality among us instead of letting mob pyschology rule our minds into thinking that we are still purely free thinkers with a noble cause. My purpose here is to inspire, to bring beauty to the eyes shadowed from its simple existence found in every nook and cranny of this ever so perfect of universe. And I will not allow for others to infringe on my efforts, OUR EFFORTS, to bring that inspiration to others on a notion of such ignorance.

And you tell us to be gone, shame on you. For the separation only drives us only deeper into darkness. Is that what you truly want?

::dramatic pause followed by a deep breath::

Be well my friend. We are all in this together. Namaste.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:33 AM   #6
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Gregg , is it not one of your principals to help clothe, feed and shelter the people who have done so much and spent so much of their future savings on bringing this information to you? The people that have done this for so long now, and to the extent that they are having difficulties meeting their rent.

A matter of principal.

One dollar.. a month from each of us, will keep these guys doing what they do and stop them getting kicked out onto the street homeless.. Or should we just let them get kicked out and let them go hungry because too many here were men of 'principal'.

Try looking at this from a different perspective.

They have provided an excelent service for so long, for free. Now, they need our help.

I like your work, your an interesting guy. And i will pay your subscription. But first of all i want you to understand that Bill and Kerry are not resorting to subscription so they can live the high life. They are doing it so they can pay their rent, buy some food, and continue doing the excelent service that they can no longer do for free.

They wouldnt be doing this unless they really needed too.

There was a time when you really needed the truth, and Bill and Kerry were there for you.

Will you be there for them in their time of need?
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:53 AM   #7
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all, I am interested in creating a free php forum for individuals with knowledge they would like to share. My main focus at this moment is finding out how much bandwidth would be used to post this information. At the present moment, 15,000 GB transfer bandwidth would be permitted through the server per year. The cost for the server would roughly be around $100.00 per year, my time and programming skills, which I am willing to invest if there is enough interest. I would like to know how many fellow Project Avalon members would be interested in such an idea and are willing to donate their time as moderators?

Love and Light
LadyGolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:01 AM   #8
blue ice
Avalon Senior Member

It would be wise if the authorities placed an address on the forum , and people who want to send money can...end of problem
blue ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:08 AM   #9
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Gregor, it's about the principle of a barrier.

An initial subscription fee barrier to potential new members is going to hurt imo. A passer by w/ something good to say is less likely to go through the added trouble of paying even twelve dollars, in order to convey their knowledge/opinion. I disagree in that aspect w/ the OP as well, in that I feel like that passer by or "newbie" could be potentialy very helpful/inspiring.

It's sad but as Karen has mentioned it's already done and we need to look forward to ways of lessening that initial barrier. I have what i think is a good idea, maybe Karen you could help as it I've seen that you're concerned about this as much or more than any non mod member.

Here it is:

I can basicly only afford to give two (minimum) subscriptions worth (24$) when the time comes. I have no one in particular that I would like to nominate so I would like to donate the other 12$ to some new potential member.

My idea is that (after the $ switchover) any excess $ donated past the minimum subscription fee for all active members, be divided by twelve and that many free memberships awarded (first come first serve style).

Any donation funds will still go to B and K of course but there could just be a pool of a new potential free mebership for every twelve dollars donated.

I would love it that my money could go to help B and K and help someone get a membership and voice their opinions.

I think this is a really good idea. Anyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
........the voices of reason are leaving this forum. The ones who spoke truth have already left, and I feel like I am one of the few who remain and my patience is wearing thin, very very thin.
C'mon brother.

What are you saying here. That's so condescending.

I would think one of the last few voices of reason/truthspeakers would be a little more constructive.

We all know where you are now. You've advertised well, so we know where to find you if you're patience runs out here.

I normally like your posts here Arturo, but latley I'm reading alot of ego.

Fuction is the key. How can we better function? Be constructive.

Sorry for the aggressive approach here, but I took offense to that quote, because I believe that there are many voices of reason still here. As for "truthspeakers", imho (for now) that term is a subjective interpertation.

p.s. book of gregor questions? i know you're busy but like i've said i'm still curious.

Last edited by raulduke; 11-24-2008 at 09:52 AM. Reason: i meant karen not kate. woops!
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:30 AM   #10
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

You make 2 assumptions Jack.

) One is that because Bill and Kerry's need for money is legitimate therefore it is justifiable to demand it from discussion forum participants.

2) That Project Camelot brings us the truth.

On the first point i believe it is more important to get the philosophical underpinnings straight. The 'means' do not justify the 'ends'. Therefore, another source of income -- yes from most of the same people anyway -- is the just choice.

So please 'Kill and Bury' the idea from 'Bill and Kerry'. I know, i'm a poet sometimes.

Your 2nd assumption could be downright dangerous without qualifying it with your own discernment and then bringing to the forum your own view of what is and what isn't 'true' from each source of info on Project Camelot. If Project Avalon is not going to be led along by the larry then one of it's first functions is to publically distill the truth from the PC interviews; or at least make an honest attempt to do so.

Unqualified statements that 'we have the truth here' while it gives the impression of 'value' cannot stand unchallenged if the blind are not to be led by the blind. We're getting tired of that old approach which i'm sure you'd agree.

Last edited by milk and honey; 11-24-2008 at 09:39 AM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:37 AM   #11
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Gregg , is it not one of your principals to help clothe, feed and shelter the people who have done so much and spent so much of their future savings on bringing this information to you? The people that have done this for so long now, and to the extent that they are having difficulties meeting their rent.

A matter of principal.

One dollar.. a month from each of us, will keep these guys doing what they do and stop them getting kicked out onto the street homeless.. Or should we just let them get kicked out and let them go hungry because too many here were men of 'principal'.

Try looking at this from a different perspective.

They have provided an excelent service for so long, for free. Now, they need our help.

I like your work, your an interesting guy. And i will pay your subscription. But first of all i want you to understand that Bill and Kerry are not resorting to subscription so they can live the high life. They are doing it so they can pay their rent, buy some food, and continue doing the excelent service that they can no longer do for free.

They wouldnt be doing this unless they really needed too.

There was a time when you really needed the truth, and Bill and Kerry were there for you.

Will you be there for them in their time of need?
Each day I wake up and respond to various e-mails (private messages too on difference services) every morning responding to people with questions. I do this throughout the entire day. I talk on the phone for an hour or two with complete strangers across the U.S. helping them out with their everyday problems or spiritual predicaments. The same goes with my close friends on relationships and helping them on homework, most specifically math. The same friends also think I am crazy for the time I devote to such BS ideas as they assume next week is still going to be all about relationships and homework. It happened tonight with one of my best friends.

I set aside my very own homework to write articles on metaphysical theories to get these ideas out to people to hopefully shed some beauty into the world, or spend thirty hours in four days cracking away an numbers in a spreadsheet trying to figure out the underlying dynamics of sound frequencies to unlock the physics behind acoustic levitation so we ourselves can once again make sacred sites of healing and divine beauty.

I walk through the cold instead of driving a car, to help Earth breathe just ever so easier.

I go downtown and put on a great masterpiece by Sigur Ros and let my feet dance in perfect synchronicity as the fire streams about me, so people can experience a moment of beauty like no other.

I remote view a different question every night for a friend in the hopes of helping them with some curiosity or paradox in their life.

I have been giving away my art to anyone I feel could use a little beauty in their lives [being nothing is selling in my gallery and it then serves a better purpose].

I have my parents barrage me with negative remarks of how ignorant and stubborn I am for not voting in the election, for giving them advice months in advance on how to deal with the upcoming economy, and for even trying to remind them of simple philosophical truths.

All in all, I spend every little moment trying to help the world, to show some truth, inspire the less curious, and share the endless love that can bring us back together once again. Most importantly, as I have used the word so many times [being it is the only word that comes even to an inkling of its true form], beauty is at the core of it all. And I never ask for a cent for any of it. Never.

When I dance [with fire], people can throw me a donation out of respect, but I will always be there regardless of the money. When my art is in the gallery, I pay for it to be there with the main intent of just sharing it with the world.

Because as soon as I put a price upon my message for those to hear or see it, my audience becomes limited and the messenger becomes more important.

So look at it from my perspective. If suddenly my parents said tough luck, you're out of the house. I would have to go get a full time job [on top of my ailing gallery], and all the effort I give to the world would come to quite the halt.

However, when every moment outside of work, school, and sleep. I would still be writing my articles. I would still remote view for my friends. I would still talk to strangers and help with their problems even if I am lacking sleep. I would still dance with my fire downtown for all to see (and that is not about being the center of attention as I believe you will most justly believe) spending my much need money on fuel to perform. I'd still spend money on art supplies to make new works of art to still put in my ailing gallery.

These notions to many would be considered irrational, but these are fundamental principals at the core of existence. I serve humanity.

And with that, I would still give my presentation next month to over 500 people and not charge a cent in that some person might be like "Hey, this kid has something." and starts funding me so I don't have to work and start working on my experiments and treatises.

If Bill and Kerry could not pay their rent or continue their work, than they would have to stop, and get other jobs, just like you and me [if our resources ran dry], as they realized that their work has already blossomed into something beautiful by connecting thousands of us around the world with the same core beliefs of finding truth and harmony in this reality. And with that notion they would of realized the importance in keep those connections among us without restrictions so they can continue to grow.

And then, we'd be left with Project Avalon, and ailing Project Camelot, instead of vice versa. However, our members would realize the travesty of this and it would not last long if it even came to fruition as I believe the funds would remedy the situation on their own alone. If we all believed Bill and Kerry were truly doing good for us, then we would not let them fail.

I believe Bill and Kerry underestimated themselves, and because of it, along with much of the old paradigm still rooted strongly in the psyche of many here, that voices like mine will be greatly ignored as it has been for the majority of my life. For a moment, I had really thought...

I have nothing further to say. Namaste.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:51 AM   #12
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
C'mon brother.

What are you saying here. That's so condescending.

I would think one of the last few voices of reason/truthspeakers would be a little more constructive.

We all know where you are now. You've advertised well, so we know where to find you if you're patience runs out here.

I normally like your posts here Arturo, but latley I'm reading alot of ego.

Fuction is the key. How can we better function? Be constructive.

Sorry for the aggressive approach here, but I took offense to that quote, because I believe that there are many voices of reason still here. As for "truthspeakers", imho (for now) that term is a subjective interpertation.

p.s. book of gregor questions? i know you're busy but like i've said i'm still curious.
Ego, stubborness, call it what you please. I will state that my ego has been ingrained in these ideologies for quite sometime now is by no means something new or a product of New Age theology. I remember having this stance back at fourteen, and again, my parent's called be stubborn and ignorant.

That statement has truth as I find the issue of principal to be the greatest thing brought upon Avalon, and those who realize it, and believe in such an ideology, to go against it would be hypocritical. In my view, the people who understand, believe, and then of course justly follow that ideology are truly voices of reason I feel. I myself can be called a hypocrite for not initially following in their footsteps, however, my duty to be here to help and contribute is strong, and as I said it is a very hard decision for me to make as I am still pondering it.

I think our first step in 'functioning better' starts in the realm of thought and the intangible, before that of action and the tangible.

I promise to answer your question tomorrow. It is 5 AM and my energy is absolutely drained. I must sleep as Mondays and classes just naturally coincide. I am surprised I was able to write that at all. Namaste.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:14 AM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Part of the awakening process is sifting through the BS.Thats how you develop intuition. I agree with Gregor, a vast majority of us don't study and sit by and wait for the next new truth that comes from some well known personality. We have to do this work and its not easy.

I always think about how such a dark agenda can work behind the scenes for thousands of years and we can't do it for 3 months.Money has always seperated us and the game is still working.

Soon the people will realize that money never exsisted and that we only exchange value and value can't be seen. The overlords gave value a face.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:50 AM   #14
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One dollar.. a month from each of us, will keep these guys doing what they do and stop them getting kicked out onto the street homeless..
Here is the deal. If they want my support and lots of others they can have it easy. By paying for the PC interviews and information they gather....I am willing to give them 3 times the amount for the PC interviews than they want for the subscriptions. So don't anyone ever say it's about not contributing.

It's unlikely I'll pay for a forum subscription because I don't believe in overcharging and cutting communication between people. It is more important to have the communication stay open and easy access than it is to have the PC interviews free. Especially when all the money goes into the PC work.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:02 AM   #15
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Grey, greg greg darlin,

Everyone gets paid in a way for something, if you were not so young I would expect you to be a little more self-aware. But as you are a young chap trying to figure it all out I am not going to be too hard on your here.

So you do indeed give of your time to help others, which is great. No money changes hands but you get paid in acceptance, appreciation and self worth. You have already told us on another thread about your parents and how if we could all write to them to tell them how great you are maybe they would love you more. Honey you must sit down and listen to why you are doing all of this stuff. Its your ego that you are serving to gain fame in a way on this forum and others and to be important, in your eyes you are doing this to serve others but if they didnt say thank you, would you still do it?

other people help people quietly all day because its the rigt thing to do, help people who ask. I want you to examine how irritated you feel reading this, that anger is inversely proportional to your self awareness. Its a long road that takes its toll on everyone, and it doesnt end either..... the journey is the path.

You cant go around saying you are one of the true truthsayers left on this forum. Its silly.

continue to do as you wish but just dont expect validation for every little thing, remember who you are doing it for, or for that matter is there a trully generous act? Isn't there always a give and take? dont you get as much from it as the people you help? Isn't it ok to admit that?

Look at your actions, just observe with no judgement. Just watch how good the ego is at it job. Its trully got a head start on us.

Take care of yourself
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:16 AM   #16
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post

That statement has truth as I find the issue of principal to be the greatest thing brought upon Avalon, and those who realize it, and believe in such an ideology, to go against it would be hypocritical. In my view, the people who understand, believe, and then of course justly follow that ideology are truly voices of reason I feel. I myself can be called a hypocrite for not initially following in their footsteps, however, my duty to be here to help and contribute is strong, and as I said it is a very hard decision for me to make as I am still pondering it.
I consider myself a reasonable individual. I'm against a subscription fee but I'll likely stay and pay it, because Bill and Kerry have provided so much for me, and i'm happy repay them what little I can.

There is no inherent hypocracy involved in participation w/ reservations. I've voiced my reservations, and will continue to try to help solve the real problem, and I will likely stay although I'm not sure either.

I'm getting a really wierd vibe from AV and I'm not quite sure if I want to get involved there. I'll watch some more before i decide, It's new and growing pains will occur and have.
Individuals (critical thinkers) will sometimes disagree, it is their nature to question of course. Kerry's post on this subject was very interesting.
I really do wish this place could stay free, but I guess there's no hope there, so I'll have to decide soon I guess.

So, w/ all that jibberish said, what did you think of the idea in my last post?

I think it could possibly solve the barrier issue (which is the real problem).

We could even have a list of names of new members that wanted sponsorship and then donations would kill two birds w/ one stone (dumb birds flying so close together)

We'd see that a new member wanted in and maybe someone has another twelve bucks to help. It sounds like they get little donations like that all the time anyway.

I do think that there should be a good bit of transparency involved though, in as much as I'm willing to donate to help B and K w/ living expenses and research related fees, but any surplus funds (if there are any) imho should go to some charitable organization(s). I'm quite sure Bill and Kerry did not do this to get rich, and I would guess that if the subscription fees became profits at some point, they would be open to redonation (to charities).

Allright I'm drained too and I gotta work in three hours so I'm gonna try to lay my head down for a bit.

peace.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:27 PM   #17
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

I find it totally ridiculous that people here are crying like little babies about the whole subscription thingy.

Avalon and Camelot are by no means the only sources of good info out there. They are not even anywhere near the highest sources of info where one can learn about the real truth.

If you do not want to pay money for what I consider to be low-level information, then by all means move on to other forums or explore other alternatives where you can learn about the universe.

You would have to be pretty immature if you think the universe revolves around the paradigm as outlined by Henry Deacon or St Clair's words.

For eg, David Morehouse has been an expert in remote viewing for at least the last decade or so. Now this guy is a legit ex-CIA whistle-blower having worked in the CIA remote viewing department for a decade or so.

Why haven't Camelot or Avalon seek his views about the possible future? Instead they focus on fools like Deagle and St Clair? And Camelot/Avalon actually have the gall to call themselves "one of the best spiritual awakening forums out there?"

LOL

I don't even know what is more ridiculous.

The fact that you have to pay to "interact" in a supposedly "best spiritual awakening forum" or the fact that you have idiots crying that they have to pay $1 a month to "interact" in the "best spiritual awakening forum".
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:55 PM   #18
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Well truthsayer,

At last a beauitfully reasoned argument, tis perfect and I must admire but decline to totally agree.

But I do agree with the whole 'get on with it' bit which is, these are the requirements, take em or leave, it trully is that simple.

No one will ever find their truth in a group -- its impossible, you just find as many truths as there are members. Make up your own mind, if you are wrong who the hell cares, you won't learn one thing about life if you are always correct.

All the places we find ourselves in life are just steps to somewhere else, so nothing can be definative or the best; its totaltomfoolery to replace one belief system with another to find out that you went from following one group of people to following another (differently dressed) group. Look around and listen to everything, we all die alone, know yourself better before it happens to you. Question every group activity, every one!

Live and don't give away any experience you have, place one on top of last and keep climbing !

take it easy

gg
Old 11-24-2008, 01:29 PM   #19
David
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sick of these post about people crying over the subscription money. Here is a fact of life and you may not like it. Get a job. If you have a job and cannot afford the subscription then you have bigger problems at the moment than this website.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #20
ayadew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I'm sick of these post about people crying over the subscription money. Here is a fact of life and you may not like it. Get a job. If you have a job and cannot afford the subscription then you have bigger problems at the moment than this website.
Hehe, I would be substantially poorer if I payed 1$ for each forum I visit (I'm a student)
But this forum is also substantially more interesting than most I visit.

I'm just worried about that a subscription will seriously hamper the growth of members, if I came across a forum I know nothing about I would be extremely reluctant to pay for it.
If I came across this forum now for the first time I wouldn't pay.
ayadew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #21
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

It must have been said a hundred times now but you can continue to read whatever you like for free.

Please stop this half truth muck slinging

stay or go, we all have a choice
Old 11-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #22
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
It must have been said a hundred times now but you can continue to read whatever you like for free.

Please stop this half truth muck slinging

stay or go, we all have a choice
you may be able to read for free, but it costs to put the truth out there.
when you read someone say that because a contrail acted as a contrail should, that they must have changed the formula, it costs money to tell the person that they spend too much time in front of the computer reading conspiracy sights.
Or when you have a certain Commander telling us that the FOL told him the NWO will be bankrupt due to this stockmarket crash, when most people know that it only consolidates power and makes them even more powerful.
I dare say that most who pay subscription will give their usual advice.
Use a flouride free shampoo when cleansing your shakra and remember to recharge your aura with a home made arc of the covenant battery kit.

and remember that if someone has been in the sun too long and got burnt and their skin is peeling, they are not a reptilian shape shifter growing into a new skin after eating children in a sacrificial feeding frenzy.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:16 PM   #23
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

this is great lets say someone had some real important message to deliver but they didn`t subscibe they can`t post it and lets say that lives could be in balance and lets say that this would be occuring in any one of the areas close to where you live ....... would YOU not want to know?
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:43 PM   #24
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hehehehehehe

Use a flouride free shampoo when cleansing your shakra and remember to recharge your aura with a home made arc of the covenant battery kit.

and remember that if someone has been in the sun too long and got burnt and their skin is peeling, they are not a reptilian shape shifter growing into a new skin after eating children in a sacrificial feeding frenzy.

Nothern boy

I'm afraid as they say in IT, you will have find a workaround. So you encountered an obstacle -- jump, change course, kick it outta the way. If all of these predictions come true then we won't have dollars or internet or time to wonder if anyone posted anything interesting today about stars or whatever. I'm not being flippant I'm just saying if you are worried about not being able to express your opinion or fact or info then when this thing that you are REALLY worried about actually happens then it won't matter a damn if its a dollar or a thousand. Do you follow in anyway at all. Life is filled to the brim with obstacles, lets see how you could generate an extra dollar a month, am.......don't buy one coke or coffee and save that money or mow your neighbours lawn for 2 dollars and then you have two months.......
Steal the money from a mason.............or a reptillian !!
Old 11-24-2008, 03:21 PM   #25
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Ya know, Harper and raulduke I like ya, you guys speak truthfully. But I just woke up, and seriously I just have no energy for this anymore. These 'forums' I just seem to argue about ideologies instead of being constructive with my concepts, like all my experiences with forums have been for years. I'm just gonna be blunt and say it, Avalon is dead.

Instead, I'm going to put my energy into the real world. I have an archeology teacher [who is internationally recognized for his work in New England neolithic studies] to convince today to go with me to America's Stonehenge in New Hampshire. As I just implied, it's sad that more attention is drawn when I argue than when I am constructive now. Namaste.

Last edited by GregorArturo; 11-24-2008 at 03:24 PM.