Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 07:48 PM   #26
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST from Half Past Human Webots - This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

I think when the Dow went -800 on the 7th the "release language" begun. The mood has been much different since then. Theres a sense of hoplessness. The weather event might be that very large "life-threatening" (BBC Quote) hurricane off the coast of mexico. Lots of other stuff too, like Palins power abuse scandal and North Korea being taken off the "terror" axis list. Strange events indeed.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:57 PM   #27
LiquidPluto
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST from Half Past Human Webots - This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaeba View Post
The weather related event, couldn't that possibly be Hurricane Norbert which is a Cat 2 storm that came ashore on the Baja penninsula?
I just got this from Sky news, could relate to HPH terra intrusion.

Sky news is reporting a large earthquake in Chechnya this morning at 9am GMT.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...Russian_Region

Peace
LiquidPluto
LiquidPluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #28
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
Latest from the Half Past Human Webots as posted publicly on the site:

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Interesting stuff I am sure you will agree...

PEACE OUT

Time Monk Advisory

This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

A dispatch from the time monks at www.halfpasthuman.com issued Thursday offers this guidance for the weekend and into next week:

"Salve Omnes,

sorry to intrude on your day...

just a quick note and an extract from the Markets entity posting of this coming weekend. The issue is that we have had a very noticeable bump up in emotive release language within the immediacy value set prompting an examination of these areas. The following extract is from Part Five which will not be posted until this weekend, and by then the forecast will be active and in-the-now...so just a bit of a heads up. Best we can do at this point. More if warranted later.

Extract follows: Markets entity: The current state, which is to say, the current rate of increase in [visible] release language within the global mediastream as it relates to the [global financial meltdown, aka 'death of the dollar'], is indicated as continuing *at its current rates* until late in the day on October 22. This will be very late indeed, but at that point a certain 'plateau' effect is reached when the [media/press] will have used all but the most [dreaded] of language, and will be [stuck/glued] to certain by-now-cliché's. The [emotional release language plateau] is really (see chart below) more of a slightly slower slide, and it is indicated to continue within this gradient, or restriction in language until after mid November. However, to get to the [restrictions in language] period of October 23rd through November 20th (or thereabouts), we must first transit the very rough rate of increase of release language which arrives on October 10th, and continues through to the 19th.

Within this area, several sets of cross links highlight the potential for Terra intrusion, most likely on the 10th. However, there are several disconcerting 'bumps' in the immediacy values which suggest that some [unexpected guest] who is not particularly welcome, will be making an appearance within the [global meltdown/death of the dollar] this coming weekend. This is to say, on October 11th and 12th.

We have linguistics to support a combination of 3/three kinds of [unexpected guests] this weekend, and they are the following aspect/attribute sets: [weather related incident involving a rescue], an [assault/attack] which causes [communications (to) shred (internationally)], and last, but not least, an ['accident' (real or claimed)] which causes a [derailing]. This last may be in the political realm. However, please note that all 3/three of these [unwelcome guests] will be having their most impact at the [dying dollar party] currently involving the global 'financial system', and further that each in their own way, will contribute to the circumstances which manifest in very late November, and into/through December.

Extract ends.

vale, and pies up, "

Not that these will be huge event - as they are just appearing in modelspace with clarity now - likely be the size/magnitude of that stuff just prior to the Greek Olympics where the athletes were injured - popped out of modelspace only 3-4 days in advance. Still, if you turn on the news channels by Sunday night, it's the kind of thing which would fit/play-into the unfolding circumstances.
Any chance we can verify when this prediction was released? Haider was murdered early this morning (European time). Since this was posted this afternoon, I think it's important to verify.
In case it was released before his assassination, the accuracy is most amazing.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...icle528859.ece
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2005/06/...7181117741603/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...ar-942827.html
http://www.thejc.com/articles/israel...far-right-vote
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #29
LiquidPluto
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post
Any chance we can verify when this prediction was released? Haider was murdered early this morning (European time). Since this was posted this afternoon, I think it's important to verify.
In case it was released before his assassination, the accuracy is most amazing.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...icle528859.ece
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2005/06/...7181117741603/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...ar-942827.html
http://www.thejc.com/articles/israel...far-right-vote
This HPH report was released on Thursday.

Peace
LiquidPluto
LiquidPluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:17 PM   #30
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

You beat me to it LiquidPluto

The HPH report was posted on thursday oct 9th 2008.
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:24 PM   #31
IronWoman

Smile Re: LATEST from Half Past Human Webots - This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

whoa.. a few days ago i had a dream about water.. like some sort of a rain storm-hurricane .. and i was running away from it and trying to save these dogs that were stranded..

and all the time thinking in my head-- that my 'survival kit' was absolutely useless in that situation. since i was running away and could not carry it..

yep...
Old 10-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #32
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I have much trouble with all the moving/jumping/flashing/shocking avatars and smilies too esp this one Luckily when I first brought it up on this forum one member explained all you have to do is push the Esc key to escape from all the disturbing action. If you want to see it again, just push refresh. I was setting up blocking pieces of cardboard etc and moving them around all the time. A mod quickly called an end to my thread. Smilies are great, but the moving ones, I can do without now thanks to the escape button - I can stop them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufire77 View Post
Peacful Warrior
Please change your avatar . Whenever you post I have a very hard time reading what is on the page because the "brilliant flashing eyes" hurts my eyes and gives me a headache.
I end up missing part of what you are saying and others in reply because of how I position the page to block your "eyes".
I know this sounds pretty pathtic and petty, but my 50 year old eyes can't take it
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:54 AM   #33
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

whatreallyhappened.com

about the possible first "unwelcome guest"

See headline - "Joerg Haider Dead: Accident or Mossad hit?"
Notice the newspaper headlines at the end of the clip that are shown

log on to whatreallyhappened.com and check it out.

Also, check out the story on Bill Cooper listed under Oct 11

This is an awesome site with info that we all are concerned about.
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:08 AM   #34
BlueStone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Where have you been since the economy went haywire from 7th?
(...)

All this mess in the economy start to happen long before that day

Last edited by BlueStone; 10-12-2008 at 02:37 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:31 AM   #35
BlueStone

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
Errr Blue Stone, no offense but did you just arrive on planet earth today?

The collapse of Icelands banking system and economy occured on the 7th and has plunged the whole of Europe down the plughole with it (...)

they said a sequence of events would begin on the 7th starting with Economical Collapse...

(...) I don't think in any understanding you could call that 'nothing has happened'.

No disrespect intended I just don't get you point at all?

PEACE OUT
If I did just arrive on planet earth today?

And all this situation in the economy, the sequence of events, start long before that day

The collapse of Iceland is all that you got? Humm... Wouldn´t supose the picture to be much worse by now?

And off course there are always things happening!

A smart guy knows what I mean when I say "nothing happened"
Old 10-12-2008, 07:48 AM   #36
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: LATEST from Half Past Human Webots - This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStone View Post
If I did just arrive on planet earth today?

And all this situation in the economy, the sequence of events, start long before that day

The collapse of Iceland is all that you got? Humm... Wouldn´t supose the picture to be much worse by now?

And off course there are always things happening!

A smart guy knows what I mean when I say "nothing happened"
Bluestone,
Firstly welcome to planet earth, glad you could make it.

If I posted 'all that I got' as you so politely state, you would be reading for years, so enough of the pointless taunts already.

Yes you are correct 'things are always happening', that is beyond obvious to anyone with an enquiring mind.

Yes you are also correct that the financial 'stuff' that is now unfolding and being witnessed as 'actual realtime events' has been planned many many moons ago and has been building like pressure in a blocked pipe for years. It was intended to do so and now the NWO/PTB plumbers have come along, undone a few loose screws and allowed the pipe to seemingly burst.

However I should have thought it should be obvious to your brilliant mind that a 'certain sequence of events has now been unleashed'...Think of it like a sequence of dominoes as one falls so it hits the next one and so on and so forth.

Of course things are always happening (especially behind the scenes), but hey put it in context...Meaning - they would like us all to believe that we have gone from a sub prime mortgage problem in America to this 'unprecedented global financial meltdown' in errr about 3 weeks.

Of course it didn't just 'happen' starting on the 7th Oct, but you are in denial if you cannot see that a global **** storm has just been set in motion.

Did you see the Camelot email from Hawkeye Bill and Kerry's insider and I quote:

7 July

• We have received this message (edited slightly), from an insider source who has sent us over 60 e-mails on various subjects since October 2007. We first reported from this person on 24 April, when we wrote to us about the manipulation of the metals markets, and earlier about chemtrails. He has been communicating to us for several months about an impending "massive hurricane" of events - in his words, set to occur before October/November this year. The message below (dated 1 July) is the most stark we have received. Some paraphrasing with all identifying details removed.

I am going to talk with you about survival. My report is not based on spiritual data. It is hard survival information derived from my sources who are adamant about preparing and getting out of harm's way now.

This report from Alex Wallenwein is most important in understanding what is happening. Alex is one of the few left who are tipping the scales ever so slightly. Note that even though the timing is currently not exactly synchronized, the sequence is to be noted:

1) The provocation by non-compliance in Iran
2) The upcoming attack on Iran
3) Intense repercussions on the USA
4) The IMF 'overtly' intervening in US financial matters via the Federal Reserve
5) The coming collapse of the dollar
6) A Wall Street breakdown to unbelievable lows.

All this will happen very soon, most likely by November if not before. My informers are leaving the building. The refuge is in sight.

So much is about to happen that safety is now an urgent element to prioritize. January will be too late to proceed successfully. END

There is more but I have abbreviated it...

Note to Bluestone, this was sent on the 7th July, so of course everything we are witnessing has been going on for a very long time, dowwwhhhh!

Anways, best wishes to you with your 'smart guy nothing happened' theory.

Meanwhile back at the ranch...for those of you interested in the 'currently unfolding phenomena and sequence:

Today, Sunday, the IMF has announced that oh "The Entire Global Financial System is On The Verge Of Collapse"!

That's what they have just said only two days after announcing that we are "On the verge of a global recession"!

Do you see how the language is beeing tweeked up every day in order to cause more financial collapse to occur and to continue ratchet up the fear factor in the hearts and minds of Joe Public.

Meanwhile Bush and Brown are cleverly pushing their One World Lifeboat in from the wings with their "we must now all come together to solve this" mantra.

Expect poss bank runs soon, followed by closure and suspension of the Bank's AKA the enforced 'bank holiday' being spoken about by many analysts. Then due to the huge losses and collapses that this will precipitate they will present 'their plan' to solve all our economic woes.

The One World banking system and eventually currency..Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels! CHECKMATE.

Of course as we continue to watch the financial decline and meltdown of the economies and countries of the world...
Nothing's Happening, no, course not, nothing at all, yeah right Mister Bluestone!

PEACE OUT...and I smile!
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:04 AM   #37
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: - This Weekend: LATEST from the (HPH) Webots 3 Unwelcome Guests

On a slightly more productive and positive note I thank the rest of you for your posts and feel this 'LATEST from the (HPH) Webots' is finding some legs.

I would therefore like to encourage anyone reading this who has noticed ANY events and synchronicities in the news, mainstream media or otherwise, to post them here!

Lets see if we can collectively 'connect the proverbial dot's' by pooling our observations of seemingly unconnected phenomena.

Watch for the synchronicities as the coming days and weeks unfold there will be plenty of them.

My thanks Cinderland, Christo, Avid, Truthvoice, Shaeba, Liquid Pluto, Lady Luck, Allan, Nik, Optomistic etc...For continuing this thread in the spirit with which it was intended.

ONE WORLD - ONE LOVE - ONE PEOPLE

PEACE OUT ...and I smile!
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:20 AM   #38
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan View Post
whatreallyhappened.com

about the possible first "unwelcome guest"

See headline - "Joerg Haider Dead: Accident or Mossad hit?"
Notice the newspaper headlines at the end of the clip that are shown

log on to whatreallyhappened.com and check it out.

Also, check out the story on Bill Cooper listed under Oct 11

This is an awesome site with info that we all are concerned about.

Someone just sent me a link to watch Jordan Maxwell on seeing him I thought about Bill and looked on Google to find that they had indeed done a program here is the link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51507601&hl=en

Thank you all for the many requests for friendship.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:05 AM   #39
shokdee
Avalon Senior Member

For those who have difficulty understanding/reading HPH reports, why not go to the halfpasthuman.com website and read the various pages which nicely explains how it all works, the language they use, and so on.

One thing they (Cliff and George Ure) haven't mentioned yet and which may come up relates to Afghanistan. Lyndon LaRouche has a new report that "Well-placed Washington intelligence sources have warned that Saudi Arabia and Great Britain are conspiring on a very nasty "October Surprise" involving Afghanistan. According to the sources, Saudi officials, in collusion with London, are trying to mediate a deal between factions of the Taliban and the Karzai government of Afghanistan, to establish a national unity government .... According to one source, the Saudis are pressing, as a precondition for the deal, that the Taliban turn over Osama Bin Laden. The capture or murder of Bin Laden, sometime in late October, just days before the Nov. 4 Presidential elections in the U.S., could tilt the outcome of the election, and give President George Bush the "legacy" that has been so illusive up until this point. ... The London Independent, on Oct. 8, confirmed some details of the story, reporting that the Saudi Monarchy recently hosted secret talks between Karzai representives and Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, one of the most cut-throat of the Mujahideen opium warlords, who fought the Soviets in the 1980s, aligned at one time with Taliban, and is now, again, up for sale. "

Also read this report on BBC The mystery of the missing opium "Put bluntly, enough heroin to supply the world's demand for years has simply disappeared."
shokdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:13 PM   #40
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I just talked with my son in London who is in the know reagarding finances and he said expect the market to go up a little on Monday in a small bounce and then back down. Needless to say this is not a good time to be investing. Best to wait until springtime.

However, I suspect Walmart will do well no matter what time of year it is.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:26 PM   #41
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Well, for one, tonight, there was this report on the Alaskan senator who is going to be on trial for crimes of abuse of office. Does that satisfy one of the criteria enough for everyone concerned?

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/sto...5997350&page=1

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...ry/702224.html
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:48 PM   #42
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: LATEST from Half Past Human Webots - This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I just talked with my son in London who is in the know reagarding finances and he said expect the market to go up a little on Monday in a small bounce and then back down. Needless to say this is not a good time to be investing. Best to wait until springtime.

However, I suspect Walmart will do well no matter what time of year it is.
exellent news indeed that buys me more time to prepare for the final implosion / death throw of the global markets. i hope we get a bank shutdown and then re open to hyper inflation rather than mad max style total shutdown..and nothing opens again.. thanks for the info. ill be off out tomorow for food and clothing
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:23 AM   #43
greenteam

I for one am amazed at HPH forecasts. I think it has played out nicely. Pertaining to the Unwanted Guest, I think the following news article may explain at least one of it:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...zPZnQD93OK8JG0

Can you imagine the room going to an awkward silence with the thought of "Who invited him" going through the attendees heads.

He would be an unwelcomed guest to me.

GreenTeam
Old 10-13-2008, 01:16 AM   #44
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Here's what George Ure says is one of the best descriptions he's seen on how the Web bots work.

http://realitysandwich.com/half_past_human

I relistened to Cliff's interview with Bill and Kerry again today, for about the 3rd time, and it's really amazing stuff. Their coast to coast interview was very informative as well.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #45
wisetom
Avalon Senior Member

Keep an eye on Nana:
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

It could evolve into a pretty big hurricane.
wisetom is offline   Reply With Quote