Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:41 PM   #76
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Dears,

Before year 2008 I wasn't interested in EXOPOLITIC at all. I mean I didn't want at all. I would like to think that the actual things, I mean bad things in the world are leaded by some families.

But why is that the same families over and over again, after so many generations, because in a normal way after 3 generation they say the fortune is vanished. How come these persons manage to beat the centuries and only them be in control.

Then I thought that is something bigger, an entity that spans many hundered of years, that supporting these family of rulers. And the thought such the extraterrestrial became the only justification.

Then I discovered Project Camelot and that issue of EXOPOLITICS changed a lot for me.

Not only that, but from different reads and investigation, (of course I cannot prove anything my self only by logic and cross connections) that indeed there are extraterrestrials as well as intraterestrials as well. Many of these races will not intervene as Prime Directive. Few of them they are benevolent and decided or, beter say prone to help in some cases, while few are here to profit. The problem with the last, is that they are very vicious and incredible intelligent, much more our intellectual capacity maybe even in 20,000 years of our linear evolutions, non-helped.

There is an extreme interesting of a Professor of Polish nationality, called Jan Pajak which enunciated the theories of Jan Pajak totalizm and galactic parasitism. These are about a race that is parasitizing us, living from our vital energies, from our life energy, minerals, etc. This race is so old and their member are not dying but reincarnating and because they lived so long all of them are very sour, mean and pure evilish. But is not their fault, because inevitably living in such world for such long time, you became same, even worst just because you need to cope.

Really I think this is the case with our planet and if that "guys" are resorting to public menaces of such you mentioned, then they are close to their last moments, at least on this planet.

Another thing, most of World Governments and Ocult organizations are already penetrated by that beings, so saying you do not knowing or not believing that they are evils-at least a part of them, for a person of calibre of Mr. Greer is something my intelligence refuse to accept.

Also, the vast number of so call disclosure or disclosure campaigns, that are popping out like mushrooms after a big rain, has to do with the campaign of preparing the human global mental for tha last threat mentioned by Wernher von Braun before to die, to his assistant Mrs. Carol Rosin:

1)Russians & Communists (passed)
3) terrorists (already and we've been bored of)
3) Rogue Regimes such Iran, N. Korea and such (close to pass)
4) Asteroids and celestial bodies (maybe Nibiru???) - in preparation
5) UFO and alien invasion (feverish preparation)

Also Henry Kissinger has been mentioned here the Alien Invasion or Menace:
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/counterfeit_foe.html

So, more than 90 of the UFO effects nor sightings are from HUMAN origin, either created by special events by similar HAARP systems transmitting cortical visions and sound effects, by ELF means to the viewers, coupled with or type of Aurora or newer version of TR-3B Astra Locust (that name is not by chance-has to do with the following biblical paragraph:Apocalypse 9-3:
"Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power"

This in preparation for the Dark Knight Day, in 28-Oct-2011, when by means of holographic projections, inserting thought and visions, from satellites and terrestrial stations, armies of autonomous robots coordinated by swarm intelligence, using exotic weapons such Puke ray, death ray, ADS from satellites, etc will create a hell on earth.

Imagine billions of people the are seeing their beloved deity ordering in the head to go commit suicide or kill the others, or who know what evilish thing.
The program is the old Project Blue Beam, on steroids, part of it already checked in First Gulf War, when in the operation theatre there has been projected a half mile human on sky, which talking in the heads of iraqi army to surrender to US army because their boss is a dictator.

So that Dark Knight Project (called so because Dark - is where they want to send the human conscience in the darkest pits, and Knight because is like project is viewed like a warrior for advancing their cause, the NWO.

So, right now, I think this is all about so many disclosures, that before were so hidden kept and so utterly denied. Don't you put this question why? WHo has to benefit? Qui Bono? That is the only valid question.

Also there are information very refreshing and positive for the human race hope that will be prove be true.

So, is that I do not believe that a man like Greer doesn't know that with good/bad aliens, also the issue with life threats, seem very plausible because a method of them.

When they want to collect intel about guys from resistance or want to nail, those against their webbing and intrigues, then they set an underground organization, trough proxies, financed by them by covert means using a financing a company you wouldn't suspect, with the only purpose to look genuine and non-aligned with the bad guys. So, the good guys fall in the trap; just that happened all over in history, same happened with people studying the radiant energy (Zero Point, ether, scalar or tesla Energy). It is one of the very well known protocols. And this wisdom is not terrestrial.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:31 PM   #77
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I've been following Dr.Steven Greer for several years now and I've also read his book Hidden Truth , Forbidden Knowledge.

My feeling is that he is to the full extent of his belief telling the truth as he sees it. I have noticed 2 huge concepts which he hasn't adapted as his truth so far.

1) His religion , or faith is Ba'ha (according to his account in his book). So he doesn't believe in reincarnation. His view of the metaphysical is very limited and basic, even though he has had some powerful experiences.

2) He believes that all ETs are benevolent. Any kind of evil or dark ETs are in his mind covert OPs by our own shadow governments. For example he believes that the greys are manufactured by the shadow governments.. which is actually correct ... a lot of them are factured by us... but then again a lot of them are under control of the reptilians..

In spite of these 2 huge shortcomings which have huge implications, I have to say that the work and sacrifice (for example, his very close assistant has been killed by the PTB and he has also been diagnosed with cancer) he has done is of outstanding level and let's not forget that we have him to thank about the disclosure project which was a major insert into the mass human consciousness about the ET presence. I support him very much in his endeavours about free energy but I am afraid that without advancing considerably his metaphysical knowledge, there won't be too much success.

Free energy is closely tied with the spheres of consciousness itself.. Somthing tells me that if such a project were to succeed one must factor in the larger reality of bad/good ETs, reincarnation, earth changes caused by cosmological factors etc etc... Let's hope Dr. Steven manages to break free from his self-imposed limitations ... From my point of view, through following his work over the years he seems to be a true warrior with many connections that would like to truly help humanity enter a new phase of evolution..
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:17 PM   #78
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a little video about the Baha'i Faith and the NWO. There are severval other videos on the subject if interested. It makes me think, I didn't know that Steven Greer was of that faith. Hmmmmmmmm

cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:44 PM   #79
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Here is a little video about the Baha'i Faith and the NWO. There are severval other videos on the subject if interested. It makes me think, I didn't know that Steven Greer was of that faith. Hmmmmmmmm
Dears,

More than 95% from the so called Truth disclosers are of that kind. The possible good people, knowing something and maybe are all over tormented of remorse and they considering on starting saying something are scarred, like the mouses in the barn, when opening at large, the door.

I do not believe many; most of them come with 60-70% truth just to get the right attention, then inject the dysinfo, or just drag the intended target into "desired" ways.

Do not gulping everything you see or hear even on reputable sites. Also there are people prone to errors. Or maybe that reputable sites are just honey pot traps.

Suggesting to always ask your heart and believe it. Ask heart, is this guy genuine and you will find out!

Also I would suggest do not be in such wonder if you find even the most trusted, be one of them. More of that, be prepared be one of them. Something that is capable to raise and nurture some human being, just to use once, for a single issue, should put you much to thought.

Last edited by artvision; 07-27-2009 at 11:51 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #80
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This is a bit off topic...but I keep trying to think through the possibilities of making the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights the centerpiece of globalism...which would include both political and religious aspects...with Responsible Freedom as the unifying principle. This would be an organized decentralism...with No Unquestionable Authority(human or otherwise). The implications and ramifications of this are quite profound. At first glance...it seems like a dry and lifeless religious/political solution...but through the principle of Comprehensive Concentration...spiritual life of a non ritual/organized religious nature...could be breathed into such a centerpiece.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Steven Greer...other than being an alternative to a potential globalist religon where debate and questions are forbidden. I'm not a USA Uber Alles person...I just want a world based firmly upon Responsible Freedom. I look to a humanistic...rather than a theistic...solution...for global politics and religion. The truth will set us free. I'm just testing the idea at this point. If it is a valid concept...people much more ambitious and capable than myself would have to implement it. I presently prefer taking the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...as is...and surrounding it with globalist applications and wording. This would replace the present U.N. Charter...and would be an end-run around the New World Order. I want people to be more spiritual(in the right way) and I want more alien interaction(with benevolent aliens)...but I do NOT want a malevolent alien theocracy. Once freedom is lost...it can be very, very difficult...if not impossible...to regain this lost freedom. Do we face mass extermination...and total enslavement which could last for thousands(or millions) of years? Be very, very careful folks.

Could people such as Greer...be potentially taking orders from aliens...rather than simply seeking disclosure? This is not an allegation...just a very remote possibility. Wouldn't aliens seek spokespersons? Just something to keep in mind. Did any of the original disclosure witnesses portray aliens in a negative light? Phil Schneider did...and he was brutally murdered.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-28-2009 at 09:36 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:57 AM   #81
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe the extraterrestrial hype is a scheme and a scam
cleverly orchestrated by PTB
ufo crafts lights made by scientists
to trump in a future false flag

to trick mankind under NWO

which would not be so bad
if not for chipped and stripped of our rights
and made to worship lucifer

I believe in the supernatural
angels and demons interdimensional

Last edited by RedeZra; 07-28-2009 at 01:08 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:54 AM   #82
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Latest camelot update:

27 July 2009

• Kerry and I are now in Athens where we have an interview scheduled with Dr Paul LaViolette.

The quantity of high quality video material we have waiting to be edited and/or published is growing rapidly, but we're fully intending to get most of it out this week. Our sincere thanks are due to Dan Bender and Andreas Kalcker who have been helping us enormously with camerawork, lights and editing at a quality level far higher than our usual.

Events yesterday were moving so fast that we omitted to report that we filmed an hour-long conversation with Dr Steven Greer (before last night's incident in the conference auditorium) which might best be described, euphemistically, as an energetic and frank exchange of views.

This is the first time since Project Camelot's foundation in 2006 that we'd ever had the opportunity to talk with Steven Greer, and many may find this very stimulating encounter (another euphemism!) pretty interesting. For us, it was nothing less than fascinating and both Steven Greer and ourselves were able to put on record the divergence in our views and philosophy that constitute two very differing Exopolitical opinions. While we salute Steven Greer's work and personal courage as founder of the Disclosure Project, both views cannot be right.

Meanwhile, at the close of the conference last night, we learned that the Ustream.TV live video feed, provided by Exopolitics Germany, was suddenly cut off when the fracas in the auditorium started. They do not know why this happened.

I (Bill) - with Rob Fleischer, Paula Harris, cameraman Christian Köhlert and a dozen or more other witnesses - were given a demonstration last last night of one the 'Free Energy' devices which had been at the heart of the confusion and conflict.

It wasn't exactly a Free Energy motor, but rather an ingenious modification of a 4-stroke, single cylinder motorcycle engine that enabled it to run on 80% water and 20% gasoline (petroleum). I drank the clear liquid to check that it was water (it was!) - and then poured it in the fuel tank to make up the prescribed 4:1 ratio. After a short amount of priming with regular fuel - which is the way to get it running - it worked perfectly. So perfectly, in fact, that the hotel staff came out to ask us to stop the engine as it was in danger of making too much noise for sleeping guests. We have a short video of this demonstration (with a clear account of how the device works) which we'll certainly make available if the quality is adequate.

• On Saturday Kerry, Henry Deacon and I will be speaking at a one day conference hosted by the Amsterdam Groundcrew, which they have called State of the Planet. We've been asked to announce that this is now sold out.

Our congratulations to them for organizing and filling this event at very short notice. We understand there will be over 200 people there, and we're looking forward to meeting them all. Kerry and I will also be speaking in Poland on 5-6 September, and are open to invitations to speak with other local groups of any size, anywhere in the world, if our expenses can be covered.

--Bill
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:29 AM   #83
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post

Thanks for this link. I am with you . Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed.

This definately sheds a different light on this.

Why can't anything be simple anymore!!!!

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:46 AM   #84
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Luminari,

I think Greer, like many others are changing their stories to fit the situation, as they need to to keep their area in constant movement, with new 'information'.

John Lear changed his story of over ten years from lunar bases and civilizations on the moon to nothing on the moon.

Others take information from third parties and use it as their own.

Others simply make stuff up, I watched part of a Dr. Phil (not that I'm a fan)program the other day about compulsive liars. There was one guy who claims he wrote a book and copied the text from another. He also claimed to be a director of several NGO's, but they didn't exist and a woman who managed to convince doctors that she needed a kidney transplant - seven times!

The number of cranks out there is huge, specially in this area, as they already have the victims wanting to beleive what they have to say, in the palm of their hands. If it sounds credible, use it.

We have to decide with a clear, calm head, if what they are saying is in fact the truth, or if they are just another 'quack'.

As for 'Arthur of Camelot' - great thinking by the way - I think the commentaries about the Youtube video of Deacon could answer why Kerry disclosed the name.

Best regards,

Steve
Bingo! You nailed it! You get the gold star for the day! When ego and $$$$ are attached, all common sense is gone and disinfo is easy for some to spread!!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 07-28-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:25 AM   #85
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

After reading the latest from Kerry and Bill including their attendance to a demonstration of an engine running on a mx of water and gasoline .
Remembering what Steven Greer has been reported to have said to one of the inventors ( paraphrasing : you will never get anywhere without me !) .
I come to the conclusion that the good doctor might be a gate keeper or a lid on the can of worms wich is "free energy " .
In the past Doctor Greer has done a fantastic job with the Disclosure Project , but his idea that all ET are positive is just rubbish and so his contention that the US government has no interaction with them !
So author William Cooper in "Behold a Pale Horse " was lying ? Dan Burish
work for MJ 12 was a fable ? THe testimony of the Watcher about Programmed lifeforms and the rest is bulldust ?
Something is wrong . I attended the Zurich conference with my wife and
because the two of us know of a big judicial scandal in Australia we have been "gangstalked " openly by the secret services for a long time and we have learned how to recognise spooks .
The Zurich Conference was heavily infiltrated by spooks of many countries
German , Swiss , Dutch and possibly MI5 . I sent a note to Bill about this .We withnesses a honey trap operation against a tall conference attendee (German or Scandinavian with very long hair ) . We suspect the same has happened in the Barcellona conference , there have been small number of people that are " agents provocators and spies ".
Things to remembers : At Barcellona the live feed of the conference was
cut off .
David Wilcock and Dan Burish were delayed for many hours when traveling from the US and from Zurich .
David Wilcock returns home and some neighbour has a loud party that last until morning .. ( gangstalking operation ? )
Kerry experienced repeated interference during her live interviews ....
During our stay in Zurich in an expensive hotel one night at about 1.30 AM
a new guest tried to open the door , luckily the latch was on , I got up and shut it . The management said that it was a mistake of their booking software ..... The next day we returned to our room briefly after breakfast outside the hotel , but the TV was on and it had been switched off the night before .
Me thinks that people should use a bit of descernment and some of the personalities speaking at the conference are SUS . Bill an Kerry have a disclamer on their website and people should not forget it .
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/fee...25-australia-0
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #86
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Luminari,

I think Greer, like many others are changing their stories to fit the situation, as they need to to keep their area in constant movement, with new 'information'.

John Lear changed his story of over ten years from lunar bases and civilizations on the moon to nothing on the moon.

Others take information from third parties and use it as their own.

Others simply make stuff up, I watched part of a Dr. Phil (not that I'm a fan)program the other day about compulsive liars. There was one guy who claims he wrote a book and copied the text from another. He also claimed to be a director of several NGO's, but they didn't exist and a woman who managed to convince doctors that she needed a kidney transplant - seven times!

The number of cranks out there is huge, specially in this area, as they already have the victims wanting to beleive what they have to say, in the palm of their hands. If it sounds credible, use it.

We have to decide with a clear, calm head, if what they are saying is in fact the truth, or if they are just another 'quack'.

As for 'Arthur of Camelot' - great thinking by the way - I think the commentaries about the Youtube video of Deacon could answer why Kerry disclosed the name.

Best regards,

Steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Bingo! You nailed it! You get the gold star for the day! When ego and $$$$ are attached, all common sense is gone and disinfo is easy for some to spread!!
I dont know guys.

Nothing is static, things do change.

Different researchers are doing the best they can with the puzzle pieces they have.

I'm not aware of too many 'cranks' in this field, please hook me up with some links Steve I'd love to laugh at them with you..

John Lear says there is nothing on the moon?

I wanna see that in writing, audio or video, have you got a source to substantiate that mate?

Cheers,
L
Old 07-28-2009, 09:28 AM   #87
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Check out the Lear interview on veritasshow.com. John was recovering from back surgery, if I'm not mistaken. Who knows what other kinds of pressures he might have been facing at that time. I don't see John Lear as an opportunist. Also...I just finished rewatching the 2001 Disclosure Project press conference. I liked what Steven Greer and all of the witnesses had to say. The testimonies had very limited reference to actual alien beings. I'm afraid that presently I am leaning toward a theory of some type of malevolent alien control of the covert military industrial complex, governments, religions, etc. I would much rather think happy thoughts...but I am having a very difficult time doing so. Total disclosure of All aspects of the ufo/alien phenomenon...plus giving the power to the people of the world would probably put us on the right track as a species. We would still have huge problems though. I'm not expecting paradise anytime soon.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-28-2009 at 09:30 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:44 AM   #88
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

It is all about the disclosure and the way to make it. There are different structures inside the secret government. Even members of the MJ 12 were divided on this issue.
For me, there is no doubt that Disclosure Project was supported by some of these structures. Could be Project Camelot also, and these fractions should be good gays. In his interviews, Bob Dean spoke that he believe the SOMEBODY wants him to do exactly what he is doing, and told Kerry and Bill that somebody told him that their job is also appreciated, paraphrasing.

Luminary touched the nerve. The question about malevolent and benevolent ETs is crucial for the future disclosure. If there is a claim that some evil forces are present on the Earth, this will break apart all of the political and social system, producing mass chaos. The version with positive ETs is far more acceptable for the masses and for the governments, since the system will not be destroyed.

This is a conflict between two concepts of disclosure. I personally believe that first official proclamation of the ET presence will be that there is no danger for humanity, than we will see…

Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:53 AM   #89
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

To me any organized religion is a cult and it serves a hidden purpose.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:58 AM   #90
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Luminari,

The John Lear 'flip flop' was recorded on the Veritas Show. I'm not sure which part of the program, but he mentions that after reading a book by a German guy, he was convinced that man has never been to the moon, that it was all a scam, this after years of insisting that man went there in the fifties and has built towers and factories etc.. In the same interview he states that in 1966 he saw a 'bathtub' type object pass below him whilst he was descending to land his aircraft. He said that at the time he thought of the space craft of the 6 Million Dollar Man and even called the ex-president of Lear Jet to talk about it. The thing is the Six Million Dollar Man didn't exist at that time.

As for the others, I cannot mention in this forum and it really is quite a lengthy thing to do, suffice to say, we all know who Blossom Goodchild is.... and there are others who more subtly are either feeding poo to the people or using third hand information as their own....

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I dont know guys.

Nothing is static, things do change.

Different researchers are doing the best they can with the puzzle pieces they have.

I'm not aware of too many 'cranks' in this field, please hook me up with some links Steve I'd love to laugh at them with you..

John Lear says there is nothing on the moon?

I wanna see that in writing, audio or video, have you got a source to substantiate that mate?

Cheers,
L
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #91
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Steve,

Yes I hadn't heard all the Veritas interviews yet including that one (will get back over there very soon Manticore - thanks for all your excellent hard work).

That certainly is an astonishing 'flip-flop'... from Mr Moon himself!

Thats a shame he can't get his story or opinions straight, he really is a likeable old guy.

Blossom and friends, yes there's so many channeled sources that are unconscious deceivers..

But also many that are excellent.. when it comes to ideas, empowerment and spiritual concepts (I wouldn't rely on them for facts and figures or empirical data though) don't throw the baby out with the bath water so to speak.

Last edited by Luminari; 07-28-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:54 AM   #92
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Beware of false prophets. I was a Dr Greer supporter. It was through him and the discovery project that helped me wake up.

However since the post and link to his Baha'i faith I have been doing some serious pondering on this whole thing.

First everyone should watch that you-tube vid posted earlier in this thread. If it is the NWO new religion, it sure puts a different twist to this novel we are reading.

The governments themselves cannot just come out and tell everyone that they have been lying for the past 60 plus years. No they need someone to spill the beans for them. So get someone to be the front man and get a group of credible people to back up his research and leak the info out this way.

Now it is interesting that Dr Greer stated that he was giving Pres Obama 1 year until they were going to come out with evidence and prove that there is alien life out there.

Is this a set up for project blue beam and the introduction of the New World Religion for everyone?

P.S. Dr Greer says that the black government killed his best friend. Well I read his book and she died of cancer and he says that psy ops did it to her.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:56 AM   #93
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
To me any organized religion is a cult and it serves a hidden purpose.
I also believe this, though I think the higher ups in each religion are more involved with the corrupt elements than the followers.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:09 AM   #94
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

No big deal, I thought everyone was aware that such conferences are monitored purely for security reasons, to check for breaches and temperature of data given at such venues. Its their job and in these days of heightened security due to possible terrorist activity perhaps its a good thing to have these 'spooks' attend. Honey traps, yes, interesting topic all on its own.

Reading much of the postings here at Avalon/Camelot I shake my head and sigh, many are not remotely ready for full disclosure. Too many smug little know-it-all types with little or no actual real experience with the subject sit and proclaim their views and theories as THE correct ones, based usually only on reading books, watching DVDs, listening to talkshows. Many of us are doing our best but to be perfectly frank a great deal of what we have to say is ignored or worse misinterpreted and misquoted. When we see that happening can you blame us if we turn around and say "sod it"......"you can't be bothered to listen why should I waste my time?"

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #95
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I don't have any preset theories. I just go with what resonates.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #96
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I don't have any preset theories. I just go with what resonates.
The post was not aimed at you HJ, but at those whom know themselves whom I refer to here. An open mind is all it takes

Barry
Old 07-28-2009, 11:20 AM   #97
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Beware of false prophets. I was a Dr Greer supporter. It was through him and the discovery project that helped me wake up.

However since the post and link to his Baha'i faith I have been doing some serious pondering on this whole thing.

First everyone should watch that you-tube vid posted earlier in this thread. If it is the NWO new religion, it sure puts a different twist to this novel we are reading.

The governments themselves cannot just come out and tell everyone that they have been lying for the past 60 plus years. No they need someone to spill the beans for them. So get someone to be the front man and get a group of credible people to back up his research and leak the info out this way.

Now it is interesting that Dr Greer stated that he was giving Pres Obama 1 year until they were going to come out with evidence and prove that there is alien life out there.

Is this a set up for project blue beam and the introduction of the New World Religion for everyone?

P.S. Dr Greer says that the black government killed his best friend. Well I read his book and she died of cancer and he says that psy ops did it to her.
And you think those running the black ops/programs do NOT have the capabilities to create a cancer in someone troublesome? Or create an induced cardiac arrest? ROFL
Barry
Old 07-28-2009, 11:26 AM   #98
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

cancer is by far less suspecious than cardiac arrest. After learning what I have learned on this site, cardiac arrest is not a natural cause to me any more...at least in a lot of cases...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:30 AM   #99
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Just to get across the point that 'they' can induce any problem to slow down a threat to them or eliminate a continuing threat.

Barry
Old 07-28-2009, 11:32 AM   #100
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

This is not aimed at anyone at all, its just an observation ...

We are offered A LOT of info. and testimonys from various sources. How does this differ from what is in books/dvds etc?
At the end of the day it is info. that we have to decide on ourselves of its validity. Who is to say which testimony is the correct one? Its a constant circle of argument and couter argument. All the time this is pulling your mind this way then back again.

TANGIBLE:

Etymology: Late Latin tangibilis, from Latin tangere to touch
Date: 1589

1 a: capable of being perceived especially by the sense of touch : palpable b: substantially real : material
2: capable of being precisely identified or realized by the mind <her grief was tangible>
3: capable of being appraised at an actual or approximate value <tangible assets>

Would this be it? Would something tangible not end the circus that surrounds the truth? Yes something could be fabricated - but this at least would be more difficult than fabricating a 'story'. A collection of words that pander to a desperate audience. The more desperate the better.

Why is everyone looking to outside sources for truth? The fact is, THEY have every base covered - whether good/bad ET is your bag, planet X, 2012, UFOs, and on and on. All distractions for the 'awake' people to keep you
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote