Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 06-05-2009, 12:52 AM   #1
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Nostradamus' prophesies explained by Dolores Cannon

I'm just two thirds of the way through her first of three books on Nostradamus and his prophesies. The book was first published in 1989 and was revised again with updates of prophesies which have came to fruition since, in 1992.

What is blowing me away is the information that we have been getting over the last few months on Camelot and Avalon, is covered in detail in this book from 17 years ago! I can't put the damn thing down and I'm not getting very many tiles laid.

For anybody interested, the book is titled Conversations with Nostradamus - Volume One. by Dolores Cannon and published by Ozark Mountain Publishers.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:35 AM   #2
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Exclamation Re: Nostradamus' prophesies explained by Dolores Cannon

Cannon Dolores - Conversations With Nostradamus volume 1 can be read online or downloaded here

Excellent read.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:47 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nostradamus' prophesies explained by Dolores Cannon

Every once in awhile, I see something like this and I no longer feel that any of it was predictions. I see it as "known information" You read enough conspiracy sites and like you said what you heard or read on Project camelot......................this is all known and it's not new.

It no doubt has happened before. What keeps running through my mind is, the words................Is our future our past

When you listen to Michael Tsarsion and Alex Collier or David Icke it makes sense. Yes we are.

All of this has happened before. Like Dante being told to write what hell is all about. Then lets make it hell on earth.

I might be going overboard, but I heard that there are files in the basement of the vatican, the queens quarters and almost anyone that is a true bloodline of the stories. After awhile the more you hear the more you SEE that it has happened before.

The New World Order is not a new plan.................it goes way back

This is just what I am feeling when I read this stuff now a days. It all falls in to place.

In 1942 , the crash in Roswell, it was reported that it was "someone from the future" that came back to warn us of what was going to happen and they tried to save us. The same thing that is happening now.

Who knows maybe its one of their form of torture. Let us know what to expect.

Think about it long enough and maybe it makes sense.

Anyhow, either I'm cracking up or I am reading too much !
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote