Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default F--K the box!

Don't Forget to Think Outside the Box
My Take on Current Politics

I have had a positive dream in regards to Obama. In this dream I was sitting down at a table to eat with him. All I can remember is the lucid visual of him looking me in the eye and the feeling of trust that I had for him. As this happened, he smiled and nodded as if to infer that my feeling was accurate.

Lets take a second to visualize an alternative time line where Obama did exactly as his followers expected him to do right out of the hole. The primary claim of the anti-Obama movement is that he is colluding with the negative power elites and doing exactly as they want him to do. He has only been in office for a short while, and if you look at what he as done with tunnel vision, it appears as though he is in alignment with them. Why does it appear this way? Perhaps because he wants it to? Lets say: What If he had not included any of the power elites in his administration?

Go back to when he was appointing his Cabinet. Lets say he had only enlisted the employment of neutral parties that where not under the control structure of the NWO or Illuminati. What would have happened? The answer is that he would have never made it into office following the election. The power structure would have concluded that he was an eminent threat and would have assassinated him. All you have to do is look back at what happened to JFK to realize that this is a real possibility.

He is earning their trust by appealing to their egos that want to control. If he did not do this in the early stages of his presidency he would never get a chance of seeing what they are actually up to. He is very effectively earning their trust and if I where in his shoes I would be doing exactly the same thing. Then the question comes up, what is he waiting for? When does he plan to turn against them and start converting the efforts of the government towards service to others?

Only time will tell when it comes to this. My personal opinion is that Richard Hoagland is correct in saying that he will be the president in place when the Galactic Federation of Light shows up and announces their presence to the world. I also believe that Obama is not in the dark about this future event. If the Federation was planning out their arrival strategically then they would have already made covert first contact with our new president in the same way that they made their contact with Eisenhower.*

According to the Law of One material, the Federation made contact with Eisenhower as an experiment to see how it would play out. At the time Eisenhower decided that the people of the world where not ready for the presence of off world intelligence and decided not to go along with the disclosure. Since the higher dimensions are not allowed to infringe on the free will of the individual, he was allowed to make this decision without any forceful objection of the Federation.

The message they bring this time around to our new world leader, if it has happened, would be different. Instead it would not be a presentation of you have a choice in the matter. Rather it would be, we are going to come by this date, you have the choice of working with us for the greater good of all. If you choose not to we will come anyway, but the paradigm shift will be much smoother if you are with us.

In conclusion, he may very well be planning a bait and switch on the negative power elites. His whole secret strategy may very well be do what ever he has to do in order to not risk being killed by those who wish to manipulate. Yes this would be a form of disinformation to the American public. However, instead of the end goal of the disinformation being negative, it is for the greater good of all. I also do not think that we are going to have to wait much longer for this scenario to play out. This is just my gut feeling on these matters, please do not take this in as absolute truth.

You can find all of this information in my latest blog post plus much more at www.altimatrix.com

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 04-03-2009 at 09:41 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: F--K the box!

bump, remember where you heard it first
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote