Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #26
TPFolder
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Project Camelot and the US Army' - article link from rense.com

Bill has written a response. It's posted on the PC home page.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/
TPFolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I think these are the two key paragraphs of the article:

"Among the key giveaways of such operations and operators is their 'overnight' sudden appearance and full-blown 'presence'. First, the slick, well-funded website appears followed by the inevitable internet radio 'truth' program...of which there are countless hundreds now. Sometimes 'conferences' and seminars are organized usually staffed with the same old familiar information (and disinformation) merchants.

"There are different tactics for quickly establishing a 'name' in such operations. The easiest technique is to spew out a string of relatively solid and sometimes new information to draw interest, establish some 'buzz' and credibility. Another method is to attack some of the established names in the alternative field, accusing them of being 'agents provocateurs', and baiting them into defending themselves, thereby wasting their time and energy. Yet another way is to accumulate a string of 'names' as writers and radio guests to add to the appearance of credibility. And there are other tactics, but ultimately, these operations give themselves away by gradually shifting away from covering provable fact and misdirecting people to nebulous areas of speculation, fantastic wild claims, and unfounded, fictional topics."

I am not at all convinced that the anonymous authors had our Project Camelot in mind when this article was written.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #28
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 02:42 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #29
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Seashore.....I stand corrected

Rense should have a disclaimer on the home page cause he sure comes across as being anti-jew and anti-Israel
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #30
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I think Bill is justified in viewing the article as directed implicitly at their Project Camelot even though the descriptions of how Project Camelot evolved are far from accurate and whole name thing is coincidental. I don't see why he wants to draw even more attention to this lame piece of work by responding to it. I think the aim of the piece is to discredit whistleblowers in general, and some recent or soon to be whistleblowers in particular. Somebody struck a nerve. B&K should take the existence of such an article as recognition of a job well done!
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:15 PM   #31
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I think Bill is justified in viewing the article as directed implicitly at their Project Camelot even though the descriptions of how Project Camelot evolved are far from accurate and whole name thing is coincidental. I don't see why he wants to draw even more attention to this lame piece of work by responding to it. I think the aim of the piece is to discredit whistleblowers in general, and some recent or soon to be whistleblowers in particular. Somebody struck a nerve. B&K should take the existence of such an article as recognition of a job well done!
I agree it is clearly aimed at Project Camelot and Bill and Kerry--although it is badly written and not at all persuasive.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #32
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Thanks Seashore.....I stand corrected

Rense should have a disclaimer on the home page cause he sure comes across as being anti-jew and anti-Israel
Reader,

What a gracious thing for you to say. Thank you.

I think he may seem that way to people because of what others say in attacks directed at him...
Old 08-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #33
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

The heading Jeff has for the posting of the article on his website is "A World Of Disinformation."

It may have been the motive of the source who sent the article to discredit Bill and Kerry, but I don't believe it was Jeff Rense's motive in posting it.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:07 PM   #34
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

I am not at all convinced that the anonymous authors had our Project Camelot in mind when this article was written.

i too thought this on first reading it
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:46 PM   #35
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

So did I, Pineal. There's nothing in the article that points at either Bill or Kerry, or PC/PA.
I do agree with Reader that Rense became very anti semitic. It used to be one of my favourite sites, but since about a year or so, it has a very negative tendency.
Bad 'vibes'.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:03 PM   #36
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well B & K, you guys keep on keeping on!

I personally like the match up between you two and the balance it provides. Especially when you two are informal and can get into it with anyone.

Make um squirm if you have too or make them comfortable if they need that, but whatever the order requires I think you guys have done great!!!

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:24 PM   #37
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
So did I, Pineal. There's nothing in the article that points at either Bill or Kerry, or PC/PA.
Did you follow the bruhah during and after the Zurich conference? I did and I consider it to most obviously be a hit piece on PC. I marked it up in red here - http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...860#post164860 and probably missed some stuff - actually almost every word is a clue to where this came from.

One of the biggest clues is the reference to "violence".

Last edited by Karen; 08-29-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:13 AM   #38
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well done Karen...

The little hints come shinning through. Perhaps cowardly hints may be appropriate!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:37 AM   #39
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I posted it on another thread but applies here as well

This is also on their website and has been since December 31, 2008

A NOTE ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWERS AND RESEARCHERS that you find on these pages:

We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth.
--31 December 2008

I do not agree with many of the whistleblowers that are presented by Camelot but they are represented by many other forums, radio stations, alternative media. Although whoever wrote the Rense piece did not have the guts or integrity to name themselves there was much truth about the activity in all alternative news, forums, radio, and about the function of many whistle blowers. Alternative news in many aspects has been polluted purposely and with intent. It is just as full of disinformation as mainstream. My guess from it's phrasing and content is that is would be from one in Dan Burisch's camp, that is speculation on my account from taking in many factors.

The Rense article appeared to be a semi veiled critique directed at Camelot with intent but to me it exemplifies any source of information including Rense. Within even the disinformation and misinformation I learn something about the social programming that is taking place and make speculation of what it is that is going on. Disinformation, misinformation, and information is just that to put you in formation, to line you up with the propaganda that they wish to place in all areas of media, there is no clean source of news. Discernment is in order whatever the source. We do not have to all agree, but this my light shines brighter, and my heart says, and my intuition, I'm dealing with this dimension, my vibration is higher pissing contests get trying at times. We are all on here for learning, teaching, and sharing. I know many who I respect both say their heart and intuition says 180 degree opposite, at this time about certain issues. Discussion is valuable, particularly with another viewpoint.

In my view the brain and critical thinking is being demonized by new age and dismissing a valuable tool for wisdom and growth, the brain, which is very useful for TPW. Dowsing is useless without stepping away from emotion and tug of heart feeling and stepping into a realm that is not emotionally tied to the outcome. Intuition in my view works the same way, and intuition to me works at the speed of thought melding wisdom of the mind with wisdom of the heart. It is a process I am still working on and my views have changed with new input as change is a necessity for growth.

What I really appreciate about Avalon is the people here. This is a great forum, visit some others and experience their censorship, and attacks that make our issues here lightweight by comparison. Issues are a way of learning. I do not or have ever expected Bill and Kerry to be involved in the forum. Perhaps it is for the best in many ways that they are not so everyone feels comfortable saying what it is they wish to say, and they have provided emails to contact them.
Their focus and start was Camelot, which seems enough to handle. It would be difficult for them to vet all of the interviewees and I am sure over time their views have changed as they receive more input. So I can fully see why they would put on the disclaimer about what is put on Camelot. I am grateful for Avalon and the challenges from other views, thank you to everyone here and Bill, Kerry, and all moderators (past and present) and computer people who make this possible to have a place for discussion.

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:48 AM   #40
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Brook great links to other activities in social engineering!
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:14 AM   #41
babcha
Avalon Senior Member

I wanted to share my opinion with Project Camelot as a member and as a Light Worker I found it difficult to watch the interview with Steven Greer - not because I find Dr. Greer exceptional but because I was concerned of the fear displayed by both Kerry and Bill towards Steven's remarks on how he deals with the issue of bad vs. good aliens.

I was turned off by the repeated attacks on Dr, Greer to conform to Kerry's and Bills view that there are scary and lethal aliens out there and Dr. Greer's assessment may lead many to accept something that is potentially harmful. I too sensed before this particular interview that Project Camelots focus was moving more towards subjective concern for world events and less towards objective reporting of facts.

I like to think a good reporter or journalist is above all, objective and looks at all sides of the issues and allows the individual the dignity of forming their own opinion. I have missed many things about the America I grew up with and the ability of allowing people to get the facts so they can make informed decisions was the reason I follow internet researchers like Kerry and Bill. I was able to take the information and when viewed against other peoples work I could get a broader view of the world I live in.

Since Project Avalon has been started, fewer interviews have been published and followup interviews with Richard Hoagland and David Wilcocks have been omitted. I am grateful for the volumes of video from their recent forum in Spain but I am concerned with the tone of the interviews and discussions being promoted.

I would just like to state my belief that we do not need to add to the urgency of any possible cataclysmic events in our future if we reasonably report them with accuracy and humility. Please be aware that your own emotions are beginning to bleed through what I have always promoted as exceptionally valuable material. As was stated in the Michael St. Clair videos- communication will be the first sign of the breakdown of a society and while Project Camelot and Project Avalons missions are to foster social community- your emotional excesses are beginning to impact on what you have so lovingly built for all of us.

Please be more mindful of taking others opinions personal and take a lesson from David Wilcock- EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion and as part of a community fostering love and light it is past time to tolerate the differences and move on with the agenda of bringing facts and truth with unbiased objective research and journalism what ever medium you choose to present it to the world. Namaste Project Camelot and Project Avalon for continued service to these higher needs.

I have discounted Rense and only mention it because the title I am posting this to. And add what ever is posted there goes double for them. EVERYONE who cares about the truth takes him and C2C with a grain of salt. All sources lead to truth, eventually. Remember none of us has all the answers. We are only wanderers in love and light. Love conquers fear.http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/i.../gathering.gif
babcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:46 AM   #42
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...I do agree with Reader that Rense became very anti semitic...
Have you ever read Jeff Rense's response to the charge that he is "anti-semitic"?

Here is the link (which I posted in #24):

http://www.rense.com/general74/und.htm
Old 08-29-2009, 01:33 PM   #43
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by babcha View Post
I wanted to share my opinion with Project Camelot as a member and as a Light Worker.... Snipped for brevity http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/i.../gathering.gif
Oh my, Babcha. Where have you been for the last year??? What beautiful balance shows through your post.

Please post more, if you have time.

Love,
MP2
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:57 PM   #44
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

If Jeff Rense is sincere, than why is half of the stuff he's publishing coming directly from 'Zionist' press sources as Independent, Guardian, Daily Mail, Washington Post, New York Times etc.?
I've been 'clicking' on rense.com for a long time & since give or take a year or so (more than a year, actually) there's been a radical chance in the tendency of the articles. Less & less 'independent' news, more & more Big Media. And that is a fact. Again; bad, bad vibes.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #45
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If Jeff Rense is sincere, than why is half of the stuff he's publishing coming directly from 'Zionist' press sources as Independent, Guardian, Daily Mail, Washington Post, New York Times etc.?
I've been 'clicking' on rense.com for a long time & since give or take a year or so (more than a year, actually) there's been a radical chance in the tendency of the articles. Less & less 'independent' news, more & more Big Media. And that is a fact. Again; bad, bad vibes.
Maybe the death threats he gets have gotten to him.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:09 PM   #46
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

I have discounted Rense and only mention it because the title I am posting this to. And add what ever is posted there goes double for them. EVERYONE who cares about the truth takes him and C2C with a grain of salt. All sources lead to truth, eventually. Remember none of us has all the answers. We are only wanderers in love and light.quote.

i take everything i hear with a grain of salt and discern from information what i think i need. the alternate media is now so massive its bound to be infiltrated and messed up.

i listen to C2C for entertainment, jones ,rense ect for their take on things. i then form my own veiw mof the world from those jigsaw pieces.

some people may still be in the awakening process which is longer and more winding than some might think.hence we still have the back and forth. we have all benn guilty of it at somepoint
Old 08-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #47
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Well this article is garbage.

Probably some cowards who can't use their real names and who are subjectively "affected" by what Project Camelot did or said.

It's ridiculous.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:12 PM   #48
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i notice that too recently with jones and rense. maybe its becuase they are preparing the general population for the new world order. i do feel that there is a lot more fear mongering in the MSM and obv, like wilcock states there is a lot of pentagon disinfo.

however is do not buy the obama love in from hoagland and wilcock. apart from that those two people are who i like to listen to most, oh and john lear for his amazing stroy telling ablitlity
Old 08-29-2009, 06:14 PM   #49
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to decieve.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:34 PM   #50
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Default read bill's note top of camelot site- thanks. xoxo

hey guys- read bill's article top of camelot. thanks. words words words. sad. those aware know why and when project camelot was created. cheeers

s
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote