Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 02:52 PM   #1
OceanWinds

Default Waking up at strange times in the last two days?

In the last few days I have not only found myself getting stronger and clearer... I have also found myself waking up at odd times during the night.

I find myself waking up at around 3:00 am to 3:20 am each day... as well as 11:00 pm on the nose. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? My time zone is Mountain time.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: Waking up at strange times in the last two days?

Right on the button, the same with me. I have been getting to bed really late then waking up early, which is not me at all and sometimes I have been waking up about 3:00 a.m. and then going on to the computer...weird for me. Don't know what it means though.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #3
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Two days in a row now, and previously (within the past month) had this happening as well.

Sleeping pattern somehow disrupted...
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:23 PM   #4
OceanWinds

This flow is so amazing.... I feel so awesome. Music has more sound, breath has more sweetness... color is more vibrant. I think there is a transformation happening in my body
Old 10-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #5
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

Same for me, i find myself waking up at strange hours and having a nights really unpleasant. Iw as talking about this to a friend of mine who's having the exact same reations saying she can't sleep at night and doesn't res at all.
Mallys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I have been tired in the middle of the day and good to go at night. I am just going with it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:53 PM   #7
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I have been tired in the middle of the day and good to go at night. I am just going with it.
I am exactly the same, I feel exhausted in the day and very awake and alert at night. I dunno, I think it might be just body chemistry though, lol.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:03 PM   #8
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

I've read that sleep disturbances are one of the effects we sometimes go through during this process of ascension or quickening or whatever you want to call it. Over the last couple of years I have experienced this as well as other manifestations that I've learned are common: restlessness, agitation, confusion, changes in diet and sleeping, etc. These all pass in time.

Lately I've been feeling great. I sleep like a baby. I have gotten healthier, bit by bit, than I've ever been in my life. In my own case, I've had a growing awareness that my task was to teach and to mentor those young people who would come to me to learn. Sure enough, over the last couple years more and more young people have seemed to be drawn to me - and as I've found ways to effectively discharge the task I've been given, I feel better and better, both physically and psychically.

So I believe that your sleep disturbances and many other manifestations that so many people are experiencing are all part of the process. Do not be alarmed. Accept that you are having growing pains. Humbly seek what it is you were put here to do. Let your paradigms change. Don't seek to direct the process, but find your place in this massive stream of conscious and unconscious change. This is a major shift in human history and we have chosen to take part. How awesome is that???

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:23 PM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps our natural biorythum is not catching up to the accelerating frequency of consiousness. Very much like cosmic jet lag.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:56 PM   #10
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

I have some news about this. Remember that big Tsunami 2004, something very strange happened to me from that night onwards. Every night around 3am exactly I was attacked by spirits. I could sense these spirits around me every night always the same times and they would repeatedly let me know they were around. I have the gift of discernment so I am very confident of what they are and what they want.

I believe these spirits to be demons and they are real believe me when I say they are most likely the ones that interfere with our sleep. something to note that the hours between 3am and the early hours of the morning, are also called the bewitching hours and the time that spirits roam the earth.

I am a born again Christian and I know that they attack the children of God. When they are around I get this sense, I can only describe it like an electrical signal interfering with a radio station, if that makes sense. They are dimensional beings that inhabit our bodies and have the ability to control us to some extent. But there is good news the fear Jesus, this is for certain.

Hope this insight helps you discover what might behind this. Research spiritual aspects to the early hours of the morning and their connection to the dark side.
utarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:06 PM   #11
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Yes me to,wake up in the middle of the night and wondering what i`m wakeing up for at this hour?well seems i`m not the only one
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #12
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I have to say this is happening to me too. At least the time seems to be gone when I sometimes suddenly had to lay down in the middle of the day for several hours in a groggy trance like state with just a spark of consciousness burning in the background... That was not always convenient...
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #13
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

The hour +/- around 3 am is (according to my Dr. TCM), if you go to sleep between 10 and 12 pm, the time the liver really starts to rev up its cleaning. Perhaps it is a sign that your liver is flushing rapidly which is good! Of course, if it lasts too long it may mean your liver is clogged....

I've been getting up at 3 as well...hope it doesn't last more than a week, even though I know my liver is a bit haggard. Sigh. I'm getting a rooster this week and my sleep patterns will change completely! I love the sound of a rooster in the morning.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #14
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. Same for me.
3:33 am.
4:44 am.

Like 5 nights in a row now.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:28 PM   #15
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

yes my sleep cycles have definitely been disrupted for a little while now, but i recently got a job working nights, so it seems the universe has cushioned me!
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:45 PM   #16
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I have been more tired than usual and I've been sleeping like a baby.

Once my head hits the pillow its lights out.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:51 PM   #17
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustanddust View Post
I am exactly the same, I feel exhausted in the day and very awake and alert at night. I dunno, I think it might be just body chemistry though, lol.

Same here though I have had disturbing dreams for the past 3 nights and that's not normal for me. One could say it's from current events but I've been aware of those for a long, long time and was able quite some time ago to get over the fear that led to unsettling dreams. Up until the past few days I can't remember the last time I had a bad dream.

Next week is important on many levels I think. Brace yourselves in the light.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:14 PM   #18
zorgon

VLF Waves

Very Low Frequecy

Almost below the hearing level but some people can here them depending on your hearing range.

Its actually more a 'feeling' the sound waves than hearing them... like an engine in the distance, or the base of some moron down the street who thinks its cool to resonant the whole street.

There are many reports on it but they don't know the source or the cause.. some say its the planet 'groaning' others say its radio waves from space...

Many reports on it on the web... here is a good one
'Hum' keeps Suffolk town awakehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7571683.stm

Problem is though some feel 'better' with the lack of sleep, its temporary... if you are deprived of too many days without proper REM sleep it will cause issues...

I have it here in Vegas a lot... you really notice it when it suddenly stops... and some nights you step outside and you can literally feel the silence

For some reason it is more noticable indoors... maybe a room amplifies it or you can move 4 feet over and find a 'null' spot.

Cats do this... find the 'peaceful' zones to sleep in... they too can since this
Old 10-04-2008, 08:19 PM   #19
zorgon

X Files did an episode where the VLF waves from NAVY sonar were to blame literally causing peoples heads to burst. Now while they took it to an extreme, the effect of feeling your head explode is real and someone sensitive to these frequencies will really feel pain...

It was also found that these NAVY VLF sonar waves were harmful to Whales and Pierce Brosnan was behind a campaign to stop the UK and US Navy experiments

http://www.savebiogems.org/whales/

Narrated by Pierce Brosnan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJEATHUXjlI
Old 10-04-2008, 08:24 PM   #20
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Yes....stronger and clearer....with sleep disruption.

Energy rushes.

I feel, actually, that I'm not looking after myself, properly,
physically....but I feel very strong on the inside.

Nearly every day, I kind-of say to my body..."you'll just have to
keep going....I don't seem to have the time to look after you
very well at the moment." (lol)

Oh, and I am soooooo bored with having to do mundane things
like house-work, shopping, washing etc etc. It's like I go manic
to get them done...because I want to 'keep-deep'. Focusing
on deep stuff.

I know I should slow down on the deep stuff, relax more...but I
don't seem to be able to....
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:26 PM   #21
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

I havnt read the replies but this last month or so its pretty regular. I even started getting up to check the time but now i just get up for the toilet and go back. Times ive noticed have been 4:44, 3:23, and a few other bizzare ones i cant remember. Ive also been going to bed earlier, sometimes at 10:30pm which is very wrong for me and getting up way earlier than normal.

Something i said on this forum not long after it started was that im trying to get up with the sun and leave curtains open. Not for any particular reason but just because its the right thing to do
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:30 PM   #22
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
VLF Waves

Very Low Frequecy

Almost below the hearing level but some people can here them depending on your hearing range.

Its actually more a 'feeling' the sound waves than hearing them... like an engine in the distance, or the base of some moron down the street who thinks its cool to resonant the whole street.

There are many reports on it but they don't know the source or the cause.. some say its the planet 'groaning' others say its radio waves from space...
Thanks for your post...at night when I go to bed, I can hear a
high (ish) pitched undulating sound. In moments of slight paranoia
I wonder if it's just for me....or for the whole town? But maybe
it is nationwide, world-wide?

I wondered if it was a 'emotional-control' thing...you know,
damping down the population?
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:34 PM   #23
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

If its highish pitched and undulating it could well be a cat scare device.

Search your neighbours gardens for a green box, especially the old fogeys houses. Old people cannot hear that frequency and do not realise the hell that they are putting their neighbours (and cats) through when they stick these devices on their lawns.

In fact on a calm day, I can hear one of these devices 100 yards away.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:39 PM   #24
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Yeap!, same for me. It has happened at least 4 - 5 times between last week and this one. It would range between 3:30 - 4:40 AM exactly. But in my case I would hear someone or something call my name. I would wake up like a light bulb!. Then, I ask whom or what ever is to show themselves or give me some sort of sing. I know someone is in the room, I could feel their presence.

Specially went I go to the bathroom and when I look at myself in the mirror, I can sense something keeping me company. Although I DO NOT feel it NEGATIVE, it is a very strange feeling, something that is there but you can not fully it see it. Only by the corner of your eyes for a split second

I have also started to hear a very pitched sound, very sharp but could only pick it up with my left ear.????? go figure

I believe these are all symptoms of ascension or at least I want think so.

We are ALL in this together.

Be well & Be safe!

Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:54 PM   #25
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
VLF Waves

Very Low Frequecy

Many reports on it on the web... here is a good one
'Hum' keeps Suffolk town awakehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7571683.stm

Problem is though some feel 'better' with the lack of sleep, its temporary... if you are deprived of too many days without proper REM sleep it will cause issues...

I have it here in Vegas a lot... you really notice it when it suddenly stops... and some nights you step outside and you can literally feel the silence

For some reason it is more noticable indoors... maybe a room amplifies it or you can move 4 feet over and find a 'null' spot.

Cats do this... find the 'peaceful' zones to sleep in... they too can since this
I am not entirely convinced of VLF. Mainly because everyone is waking up at 3:00 am.... in their respective time zones. Its not like a single event... where everyone wakes up at the same time. And if it is constant... then I should be up all night, which is not the case. I wake up at the specific time of 3:00am, but I know I am still getting REM sleep because I do not wake up again after. And the last time I checked, sound cannot move through a vacuum. So if it is coming from space, it wont be sound waves.

Unless we are being pulsed with VLF, at specific times, on specific time zones on earth... this doesn't explain the phenomena.