Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 09-05-2008, 08:41 AM   #1
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

Default CANADA ottawa/gatineau

it is time to organize, and there is much to discuss. who else is living in the ottawa/valley area?
connect!

Last edited by uniconr; 09-05-2008 at 12:04 PM.
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #2
Smacker

Default Re: ottawa/gatineau

I'm in the Orleans area, looking to find a cottage off the 105 as shelter. Our family used to own one so we know the area, I figure there will be plenty of empty cottages to use if the SHTF.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:33 PM   #3
COEXIST
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Ottawa checking in here

interested in developing connections with like minded people

let's start soon

Last edited by COEXIST; 09-09-2008 at 08:43 PM.
COEXIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
Smacker

Hi,

Just so you know, this forum for us is a way to share info relevant to the Ottawa area. We already have a small group of people, consisting mostly of friends and family, that are united for our preparations. We're not looking to meet anyone new at this point although we are communicating to share information and realise that a larger community will have to be established in the long term.

Right now we're operating under the motto of "keep it small, keep it safe".

That being said, back to sharing info...

This is what we're doing as a precaution to possible events. Not all of us are as convinced that things will go bad in the next month, or months. I figure it is normal that some feel more strongly about upcoming events than others. Our preparations are pretty conservative overall, with certain individuals (like myself) doing a little extra. Here is our plan as a group:

We have secured a remote cottage near a stream with good current, approximately 400 feet above sea level. We had to go north into Quebec to find something remote above 200 and, as I’ve mention above, we already know the area.

We’re fixing the cottage to sustain a prolonged stay, with extra storage space for food, but mostly have been stocking up the needed tools and supplies.

I find this to be the minimal amount of preparations and a good compromise for those who are still sceptical because, worse case, we have a nice cottage to use for the summers.

Personally, I have been looking to create caches for extra food, tools and supplies to bury near the camp site, and possibly at another alternate location. Some of the others think this is a waste of money, but it doesn’t come out of our money pool so they don’t care. I’ve been looking for large diameter (8”+) PVC piping that I can cap on one side and put a screw top on the other. I’m not sure where to find the larger piping or if it’s affordable but I read on a site for geocaches that these work great for buried treasure. The advantage is that I could cut them to various lengths depending on content, they would be sealed so waterproof and moisture proof, and would be faster, easier to bury than digging a huge 6 foot hole for one big container.

Any ideas?

The last thing you want is to be seen burying your cache, especially if it’s on private property or crown land. I have read that some people aren’t bothering buying / building a shelter because there will be plenty of empty cottages if things go real bad. Most people will get locked down in the cities if they don’t leave fast enough, so they simply are scouting out an area with multiple cottages within 1km or so and burying their caches nearby.

Another thing I am doing myself is buying gold and silver coins. If the economy implodes (and it most likely will if things go real bad) then paper money will be worthless. Do a search online for coin dealers and get yourself some 1oz gold and silver coins, as well as some junk silver coins (coins minted with silver in them that have been circulated, usually pre-1966), these will be cheaper than new collector’s coins and still contain lots of silver. It may sound weird paying $3 for a 25 cent coin but you’re paying for the silver content at market price, not the coin’s face value.

Smacker
Old 09-10-2008, 07:42 PM   #5
COEXIST
Avalon Senior Member

I work in a business that supplies PVC pipes and conduits, an 8 inch diameter would be rare, definetly special order, 4 inch would be a standard and in stock at any home depot

PM me if you want me look into getting you details on 8 inch PVC
Old 09-11-2008, 02:54 AM   #6
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Coexist,

What about 6 inch PVC, is that standard?
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #7
COEXIST
Avalon Senior Member

no, 4 inch would be the largest standard size
Old 09-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #8
Smacker

I work in the downtown area, and they are redoing Bank street. They have these pipe scraps that would be perfect so I'm going to ask them what they do with them. They are using what looks like ~9" and also some ~16" piping.

I wonder where someone could get their hands on those. Are they special order and only in volume?
Old 09-24-2008, 08:24 PM   #9
vajra
Avalon Senior Member

It is great to find member at ottawa/gatineau. I followed Project Camelot since last November. Many happened events proved that we have to take the information from Project Camelot very seriously. Survival community is definitely need to be built here in Ottawa/Gatineau. Let's share information, ideas, and whatever sources we think useful for this small community and meanwhile do our best to wake up our friends and people around us.
vajra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:23 AM   #10
Courtier
Avalon Senior Member

So not everyone is asleep in Ottawa . i'm in Nepean anybody that wants to get together for a coffee msg me or email. i wouldn't mind meeting sum ppl that r on the same page as me.
Courtier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:14 PM   #11
MusicLover

I live in Downtown Ottawa.I'd love to kick around some ideas and thoughts.I have been stocking up slowly and have alot of gear ready.I have my own plans with 2 friends on what we are going to do and where to go for things.Would love to talk to a few like minded people in Ottawa or Gatineau.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:34 PM   #12
Gilgamesh
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: ottawa/gatineau

I live in Gatineau. A little old to do the survival thing but would be glad to help in any way I can. I'll follow the thread and see if and where I can throw in my 2 cents worth.
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:24 PM   #13
vajra
Avalon Senior Member

Cool, I found many people here want to meet together. Tomorrow I will meet a friend of mine to discuss how to organize this small community at ottawa/gatineau, So we will choose a place invite all guys here meet together in a weekend. Please keep follow up this post.
vajra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:26 AM   #14
MusicLover

I like the sounds of that.You say the time and place and my friend and I would be more then happy to show up.Exchanging knowledge can't be a bad thing.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #15
Courtier
Avalon Senior Member

ill b there to just let me know
Old 10-01-2008, 05:20 AM   #16
the 11th hour

Hi folks

This is my first post and I will try to keep things short.

I am the friend that met with Vajra today to discuss the current situation and we shared our thoughts over coffee and a good time. We agreed that there is definitely truths out there that are worth exploring and exposing. We shared our opinions on information we have both read and of course couldn't prove anything other than than the fact that neither of us are fully certain of what is happening. So much disinformation. What we have in common is that we both hope that none of this will be needed and that we never need to go to a safe place. Oh yeah and people were looking at us funny in the coffee shop.

If you follow George Green then bad things are coming and the north will not be safe.

If you follow Dan Burisch than we are apparently off of a negative timeline and all should end okay...sort of.

If you follow some insiders than the end is near and the current economic situation is simply the next stage in the NWO's plan to enslave the globe.

If you follow the work of some channellers than an alien ship will appear in our skies and make themselves known to us on October 14th and change everything.

If you follow David Wilcock than everything is fine and dandy and we sit on the verge of having many of our beliefs confirmed and our prison masters exposed. We are all capable of ascension and should make this our goal.

I am trying to get a firm grasp on our world's events and determine if we are really approaching a 'big event' in October or if we are all being taken for a ride.

3rd dimensions...4th dimensions...who knows?

What was clear is that both Vajra and I want peace to prevail and for humans to be allowed free will and free minds that are exposed to all truths and respected.

As an aside... Is there anyone in the Ottawa area with land near a body of fresh water that would be willing to allow people to stay on this land and flee to if needed? My feeling is this is only needed for a winter as I would want to move on once the next spring came and head (far) south or west. Anyone who came to this property should be able to house (tent or build something) themselves and feed themselves for the duration of the stay. Spring would open up new possibilities (farming, travel) and we should all follow our paths at that point. Whatever that path may be.

Thoughts or responses are always welcome. Watch some Nassim Haramein videos (Crossing the event horizon or the Rogue Valley seminars - 8 hours but time well spent) for a wonderful eye opener! Visit his site at http://theresonanceproject.org

This is the basis for most of my beliefs. But I love diving into everything I can find... Wide open mind.

Peace and meditation
Old 10-04-2008, 10:27 PM   #17
MusicLover

Has anybody been stocking up...if so on what.I have a ton of tools and almost 100lbs of rice and a crap load of canned food.What are everyones plans and how can we learn from each other.What are we all doing???
Old 10-06-2008, 12:27 AM   #18
Courtier
Avalon Senior Member

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst lol.. biggest preparation i have done is a mental one... if it is coming ill be ready in my mind... i will not panic and fear this but use my head to get my self out of the challenges that will be presented to me. other than that buy caned food camping stove, camping water purifier kit, may be even a power generator, its never to late to get a hold of some gold or silver bars/coins.... learn things... learn survival skills, how to grow and cook stuff