Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 02:06 PM   #26
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Quebec/Montreal survival community

Hello everyone! I am very very happy to have found you!
I am from Montreal but now live on the Gaspe Coast.
I have been searching for a group just like this.
Thanks to Michael St. Clair, here I am. What a blessing he is!!!
I sent an APB out to the Universe for guidance and in less then 24 hours, there he was, pretty incredible!
Before that I had seen his videos with Project Camelot, but never expected out of the blue this man would contact me.
I am very great full!!!
Imaculate, I have just sent you a message. I have been looking into land out here and trying to figure out where is the best area.
It has been hard for me to meet people because I am English but I am learning french, the kids are catching on quicker then I have.
I arrived here after I located my biological family, I was adopted.
It is a very strange story, but not for this board lol.
Has anyone looked into Earthships?

This one is in Ontario: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy-az9HHfRY

I am going to have a look around the boards more and see what everyone else is up to.

PEACE! ~ Jenn
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:26 PM   #27
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

I lived in Montreal for over a year, currently in Toronto, and intend on going back to Quebec. I am in
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #28
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeidiLore View Post
I lived in Montreal for over a year, currently in Toronto, and intend on going back to Quebec. I am in
since you're still in Toronto, let's meet and see what's your take about the current events?
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:19 PM   #29
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopenhagen View Post
since you're still in Toronto, let's meet and see what's your take about the current events?
Sounds good, I'm game. Will there be a local event?
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:11 PM   #30
Chameleon Walker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty happy to see that few people are not sleeping in Quebec! I'm originally from Sept-Iles (Quebec) and I used to live in Montreal for years. Now I live in Southern California since 4 years.

People around here are freaking sleeping on the wheel. It's amazing to see how they don't care about anything that doesn't concern their little being immediately. If they don't act now they would be the first wave to fall...

I know that I'm a little away from Montreal and you guys but It still good to see that something is happening over there.

Je parle aussi français. Donc pour ceux qui veulent engager une conversation en français vous êtes les bienvenu!

A+
Chameleon Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:25 PM   #31
argonacon
Avalon Senior Member

hey everyone! I'm living in montreal right now.

I'm not really concerned with finding a place here though. i plan on going back to newfoundland very soon.
argonacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:40 PM   #32
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Awwww, Newfoundland! Now thats the nicest place I have ever had the pleasure to visit! I would love to make another trip to the rock oneday.
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #33
Bamboo
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Montreal too.
If it may be useful I am fluent in english, français, português, espanol
I have a house big enough to hold eventual meetings and am a good cook.
I always think better when my stomach is full...
Bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #34
Cyberbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi, let's meet next week, i would say around thursday night (18 september) , in montreal or around, anyone knows someplace that we could talk quietly and safely?

Need some replies on this,

For the people that are not around montreal, we could always let you know what we had talked about.

First thing we need to make sur everyone is at the same level of information

(everyone must be awaken for this reunion to avoid losing (even though this is not losing time ) time to wake them up )

have a nice day all

Fred
(montreal/qc)
firend of Indigo btw
I'm in.

You can contact me with this email: gandalfoutrider@yahoo.fr
Cyberbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:24 AM   #35
imaculate
Avalon Senior Member

Great group of people, good to see so many people going through life with both eyes wide and a mind that is open.

Sadly the North American Union is coming
WW3 is likely to come sooner or later as well ,Due to a unipolar view of the world clashing with reality.
Depopulation,the outright poisoning of your foods .
so many indications of bad intentions are converging in front of our eyes.

"My sense of Humanity has gone down the drain
every beautiful thing has seen some kind of pain
I don't see why I should even care
it's not dark yet but it's getting there"
Bob Dylan

"I've been down to the bottom of a world full of lies" Bob Dylan

have a good week friends
imaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:37 AM   #36
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone!........alright!, things are bursting on this thread and in the whole forum.
I have such a full day on the 18th, Im not sure i can make it. I will try and reshedule some stuff but Im not sure if I can. Anyhow, no problem if I can't, I just don't want to be out of the loop too long, so if I can't make it, it would be nice to have a little reumé of what has been discussed.

I have to go to work now, Ill come back here tonight as I always do!

On a side note, its difficult o keep up with the rythm here!.....at some point, I just have to log off to absorb all the info.
Cheers
Olam
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:47 PM   #37
Bamboo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi, let's meet next week, i would say around thursday night (18 september) , in montreal or around, anyone knows someplace that we could talk quietly and safely?

Need some replies on this,

For the people that are not around montreal, we could always let you know what we had talked about.

First thing we need to make sur everyone is at the same level of information

(everyone must be awaken for this reunion to avoid losing (even though this is not losing time ) time to wake them up )

have a nice day all

Fred
(montreal/qc)
firend of Indigo btw
Count me in. Contact me via this forum's message service. As I said before my house is available for a meeting.
Bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:43 PM   #38
Fred
Banned

All right thx alot,

i would like everyone to private message me for who whats to come, on next thursday (18sept)

thx alot for offering your house' ill let you know if its OK

take care all

see you soon
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:31 AM   #39
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

Glad to find there are so many in the Montreal area. I posted in the ground crew topic and just found this thread. I'm looking to form a radiant zone community in the Laurentians on 100+ acres.

As far as elevation is concern, it really depends on the scenario; the worse case is a pole shift, and all the ice caps melt. This will raise the sea level up by 200+ feet. Because of the warming factor, the ocean beds will also rise, giving a possible total sea level rise by 650+ feet.

Like someone mentioned, there isn't much time to waste. There's a lot of work to do to establish a self sufficient community, otherwise, it's more of a survival existence.

/Wayne
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:39 AM   #40
NobleStag

I'm awake here in Montreal too and will do all I can to be there on 9/18. Awesome finding you all.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:50 AM   #41
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi eXchanger,

You have nice energy. What are your plans? If you're open to join a community here, I'll be happy to show you around. I hope we'll be able to start a community in the Laurentians in the coming year.

/Wayne
Old 09-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #42
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bamboo, Fred

It's really nice of you to offer your house for meetings. Sounds good to me.

Fred, I'll in for the get together. Let us know where you decide to hold the mtg. I assume it'll be in the evening.

/Wayne
Old 09-10-2008, 12:36 PM   #43
presone
Avalon Senior Member

im in..i wrote a pm to fred about the get together. nice to see you all
presone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #44
Fred
Banned

Hi i havent establish the place of the meeting, i need to find a quiet place where we could talk and not beeing disturbed by anything.

Any suggestion? (public places for the first time would be the best)
dont wanna be paranoid but just to make it safe

Also

I know this forum is about communities but for our meeting i would sugget that we just exchange about what we know and then maybe about the communities

also i would aslo like to suggest every one to right a few questions on paper so we could have our mind settle on questions we need the awnser.

Ill broadcast the information about the emplacement of the meeting by monday night

Plz PM(private message me ) to get in the meeting

See you soon

Fred
Montreal student
Old 09-10-2008, 04:56 PM   #45
Cyberbird
Avalon Senior Member

Please, a place which is accessible by metro transport.

: ]

Oh yeah, by the way, if some doesn't know that site : http://www.mtl911truth.org/
They are very active.

The saga story of Marie-Claude Monpetit is fascinating. She has a blog: http://marie-claudemontpetit-blogoff...chez-vous.com/

Last edited by Cyberbird; 09-10-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:03 AM   #46
SilV3rLighT
Avalon Senior Member

Wow ! I'm really glad that all you guys are here. I live on the south-shore of Montreal and awaken for a few years now. Just turned 21 last month. I agree that we should organize something so we can share thoughts and information between all of us. Love and light to all of you !
SilV3rLighT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:47 AM   #47
astraelia
Avalon Senior Member

Default QUEBEC- Astraelia SIGHTINGS & SACRED SITE DISCOVERY-

Celestrial sightings
& the discovery of the Matawini Sacred Site

from Astraelia
Astraelia@gmail.com

Montreal Quebec
8 08 2008

I have been a contactee since 2007. It's a long story that is linked to my discovery of an ancient sacred site. This is my story, the story of the discovery of the sacred site of Matawini and it's link to spiritually advanced Celestrial civilisations and the prophecies of 2012.

BLUE KATCHINA CROP CIRCLE that appeared on the 24 oct 2007 :

I have been a contactee since last summer of 2007. I have had 3 sightings last summer, and subsequently, I had a crop circle appear in a circle of pine trees where I go meditate and do chamanic rituals of sacred singing and drumming. What is meaningfull I believe for the UFO researchers community, is that this crop circle appeared on the exact date of the explosion in size greater than the sun, of the Blue Katchina 17/P Holmes comet that occured the 24 october 2007. When I discovered the crop circle, I became white.... speechless, this place was like holy, there was like a radiance not of this world all over the pine circle area, like it had become a holy place... This crop circle had 2 sun shapes and another smoother circular shape that was slightly larger than the 2 sun like shapes. I believe the Hopi prophecies do mention the eventual occurence of 2 suns. I understand that many informed people around the world, are poundering the possibility that this most unusual stellar object and it's sudden expansion in size could indeed be the Blue Katchina, the last sign mentionned in the Hopi prophecies.

I am now sharing with the celestrial civilisations researchers community this information as this crop circle astronomical message and the date it appeared seems to be a confirmation from higher powers from above, that indeed this 17/P Holmes comet is the Blue Katchina Blue Star.

I have heard of other crop circles that have been in advance prophetic of the coming of the Blue Katchina, but this is the only one to my knowledge that has occured on the very same day of this event. My interpretation is that the larger of the 3 circles might represent the Blue Katchina that is now of a larger diameter than the sun. As for the 2 suns like circles, one might represent our sun, the other Nibiru. That is the best interpretation I can make of it at the moment.

ALLUSIONS TO A POTENTIAL RESCUE OPERATION:
Another meaningfull element that was associated whith this Blue Katchina Crop Circle, is that at the same time this crop circle appeared, about 500 pine cones I had gathered from the ground and used to make domes of about a hundred pine cones at the feet of 5 of the pines trees, have completely disappeared ...

The message I read in this symbolic mass abduction, seems to confirm in a symbolic way, the possibility of a rescue operation phase where the Celestrials would come and abduct to the safety of their craft and planet, those on Earth that are ready and willing to go on to another more spiritual phase of evolution.

If I take into account this Blue Katchina crop circle, plus the abduction of 500 symbolic humans, and the next mass UFO sighting I had that lasted 2 hours on the 4 of july 2008, where a clock like geometric representation was drawn in the sky by about 6 UFO's, indicating the 2012 countdown clock has now reached the last hour, and it is coming very fast ...

I f I take into accounts the informations that have been transmitted by the Tall Blonds extraterrestrials to Miriam Delicado, and that are explained in her book, all this combines to indicate that there may be events of a great magnitude that are imminent and that the Celestrial civilisations may play a role to rescue the humans that are spiritually advanced enough to be harboured and be given safe heaven in order to safegard the considerable amount of work it has taken to bring us to the level of evolution we are at now.

2 HOUR LONG MULTIPLE UFO SIGHTING & 2012 COUNTDOWN CLOCK:
On the 4 of july 08, an almost 2 hour long sighting occured after I played my chamanic drum outside. This sighting was different then the 3 preceding ones, in the aspect that the UFO's involved did not manifest with the very powerfull bright flashes I had seen in the 3 previous sightings. The intensity of the light pulsation was more attenuated, like more discrete and possibly higher up in altitude. This sighting had 3 phases. It started with a single UFO, that progressively crossed the sky from left to right, doing all kinds of movements and behaviors caracteristic of UFO's. Then, suddenly, there was a central episode that had the same characteristics as a mass sighting I remembered was described in the book of an important contactee from Vancouver, Miriam Delicado, who in her book Blue Star – fullfilling prophecy, tells the story of her firsthand contacts with the Tall Blondes extraterrestrials since her childhood.

This common sighting involved a geometric structure made of multiple UFO's positionned to create a half circle formation in the shape of a letter C in the sky ... The UFO's positionning themselves with absolute precision like a grid of dots following a perfect arc.

As it was occuring, I immediately remembered the C letter formed with dots, that was mentionned in this book, and likewise, there was a missing dot at the top, and I knew in advance what would happen... and it's exactly what happened, a UFO appeared in the geometric radius center of the C, and moved at a fantastic speed to go fill in the missing dot position at the very top of the C letter shape made of multiple UFO's. There must have been 6 UFO's minimum that were there in formation to create the C letter shape, one for every hour of the countdown clock.

My interpretation and understanding, is that it represents the Countdown Clock to 2012...
The half circle arc, represents the left side of a clock. The missing dot at the top is the 12 th. and last hour. So it signifies: We are now at the eleventh hour of the final countdown, and the 12 hour is now imminent... prepare... it may happen very fast ...

So Miriam Delicado, on the Canada west coast in Vancouver and me on the east coast in Montreal / Quebec, since this recent sighting that occured in Montreal the 4 of july 2008, we both have received the exact same message from our Celestrial star brothers.

The last tableau of this tryptique sighting, is that the original single UFO then become accompanied by a second UFO, and the two remained together flashing for almost half and hour in the same position.

Then, I decided to start to wave my hands to them in sign of joy, love and gratitude for their presence and goodwill towards us, and then the two UFO's started blinkink with more intensity and faster pulsations. I continued waving my two hands to them in great gestures so they could see me even from that far, and then, a third UFO appeared close to the original UFO. I felt more joy and happiness and continued to wave for about 10 minutes to the 3 UFO's, then, I see a forth UFO appear, a few minutes after a fifth one, I felt the more I waved at them, and the more joy I felt, the more they responded with their presence, then another one started blinking, then higher another, another one, all blinking so beautifully, so joyfully, it was a Celestial brotherhood between them and me, between the sky and earth.

At that point, there must have been around a dozen UFO's blinking ... I then realized that I had previously had some kind of spiritual vision of this mass UFO sighting when I was meditating at the sacred site of Matawini during the previous summer. And then I was there, seeing in the sky the true manifestation of this vision I had ... They were forming altogether, a circular constellation of UFO's, a sacred circle in the night sky...

THE DISCOVERY OF THE MATAWINI SACRED CAVE:
In 1957, at the age of 7 during the summer at my family cottage near a lake in the Laurentian mountains of Quebec, I had an extraordinairy mystical experience. I awoke in the afternoon, and I was like guided by a powerfull force to go out alone in the forest without mentionning nobody in my family, and without my yonger brother I was always with at this age. I felt called to go to a large pound I had just discovered a few days ago. When I got there, as I was inside the pound with my feet in the water, I had an encounter with a great Blue Heron that came from the sky and came down to levitate over my head with the bright sun rays bursting through it's wings. The great Blue Heron was levitating motionless like if time had come to a stand still. This meeting with the Blue Heron instantaneously induced in me a spiritual trance and at the age of seven, I experienced my first and one of the greatest mystical experience I had in my life. This was a very powerfull experience of discovering God's presence in the energy and the blasing fire of the sun and in everything in this world that was lighted by this all penetrating infinite power of radiating light. The living presence of the Great Spirit was completely breaking throught the veil of illusion who was for the time of this encounter completely lifted. This living radiant presence was breaking through with an undescribable energy inundating all with it's glory, power and bliss. And everything was one in the light of this living presence...
This meeting with the Blue Heron at the age of seven was my first initiation into the spiritual world for this life. The discovery of the sacred cave happened soon afterward that summer.

I discovered a Sacred Cave of great beauty and inspirational power, that I later found, is part of an important ancient sacred site. I also discovered in the cave, a large indian carpet in an almost intact state.

I was informed by an Indian that knew well the Elders here, as he was hearing my story, that there is a prophecy of the local Indian Elders that had prophesised that an important sacred site would be discovered in Quebec by a seven years old child, that it was awaited for.

At that time of my childhood, I was always with my younger brother. But on these two occasions, the meeting with the Great Blue Heron and the discovery of the Sacred Cave, I answered a powerfull call to go alone, sensing that I would make some mysterious discovery. I was attracted to these unknown locations by some mysterious force.

The first time I saw this cave as a child, I was awe struck by the beauty and powerfull spirituality that this natural site emanates. Even if I was only a child, it was absolutely clear to me that this was a nature's sacred cave, and that the native Indian tribes have felt exactly the same way as they contemplated it. I had a vision of an Indian tribe living nearby this site.

There are many archeological sacred sites around this Matawini mountain. There is a beautifull sacred cave, an indian carpet, a giant symmetrical cristal shaped stone as big as a house, were a spiritual light manifested to me and made me discover hidden stones that were under the earth that covered the area under 2 large vaults. 5 rock domes, a triangular wood plateform on the top of the mountain, stone tools, a fire vault, 4 large circles of stone, one almost 100 feet in diameter, with large fire places, indicating this might have been used as a meeting place of many indian tribes at the same time.

MEGALITHIC STONEHENGE LIKE ROCK CIRCLE ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN & MEGALITHIC GIANT ARROWHEADS LINE:
But the most out of the ordinairy, are the megalithic structures. (giant stones) There is a giant Stonehenge like circle of huge stones on the top of this Matawini mountain, which is something unique probably in the northen regions of America. Some of the stones are 12 feet high by 12 feet long and 6 feet wide and weight many tons.

I also discovered in 2008, at the base of the mountain, an alignement of giant arrowheads triangular stones. The first and smaller triangle is about 2 feet wide and must weight about 200 pounds, than 25 feet further there is another one twice that size, 25 feet further another one twice the size of the preceding one and so on always growing in size, for up to six or seven aligned triangular stones in total, with that last one about 12 feet long, 5 feet high and 6 feet wide and weigthing many tons. We know now with the researches in alternative archeology that almost all megalithic sites were not done by humans but by extraterrestrial civilisations of the far past that had established colonies on Earth. This sacred Indian site might have been used in later epochs by local indian tribes, but it is my undestanding that they inherited these megalithic structures from a preceeding civilisation that had the capacity to move stones that weight many tons on top of a mountain, and displace huge multi tons arrow head triangular stones from their point of discovery and align them in a progressive size order all pointing in the exact same direction in relation to the compas coordinates.

The sacred site of Matawini may be one of the most important sacred site ever discovered in North America, because of it's Stonehenge like megalithic structures. To my knowledge it may be the only megalithic site ever discovered in the Northen regions of North America.

THE ORIGIN OF MY EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONNECTION:
But, my whole involvement with extraterrestrial sightings came from another even stranger discovery I made at the Matawini lake where I discovered this sacred site, not far from our family cottage. (I will not mention the actual name of the lake to protect all these discoveries so I will call it Matawini lake)

It all started the last time I took a plane ride over Matawini lake. Suddenly, I saw something I never saw in my life, either in photographs or in any exploration or discovery program. I saw from the plane what seemed to me to be a meteor crater right on the top of a mountain. A very, very deep crater, completely vertical like if a meteor woud have come from a 90 degree vertical angle straight down. It was difficult to evaluate the depth from a fast moving plane, but judging from the relative size of the spruce trees, it could be from 300 to 800 feet deep, maybe even more, with a perfectly circular little lake at the bottom. The best way to describe the shape of this crater, is to imagine you are flying over a giant elongated trumpet that has been put on the vertical axis with the large opening on top, and you are looking straight down into it...
That is exacly the shape of this crater. So, for many years, I thought it was a non reported meteor crater I had discovered.

DISCOVERY OF CELESTRIAL CIVILISATIONS:
Until some years later... when I eventually discovered the whole reality of the existence of celestrial civilisations, and I began to study this whole subject very seriously, and have now become to a certain degree a knowledgable person on the subject. I learned about the underground vitrified tunnel technology extraterrestrials used, and the very ancient underground bases that have been developped by them on our planet. Then I began to reconsider the origin of this crater. One aspect was appearing significant to me under this new light. This crater was positioned right in the central axis of this very large lake and this lake has a very rare triangular heart like symetrical geometry that is unique in the world. This lake could easely be seen and identified amongst the many thousand of very irregular shaped lakes that exist in the Laurentian area even from a high distance in space.

At the opposite end of this central axis where this crater is located, there is the position of the ancient megalithic sacred site I discovered at the age of seven.
That makes a lot of perfect geometry for a meteor crater ... The odds that a meteor would have strike at random with all this perfectly aligned geometry seems very slim to me. But, it would be a very convenient position in a visual geometric grid created by the unique geometric shape of this large lake, if someone would want to have an easely retracable position for an extraterrestrial underground base entry I thought!

Under this light, the megalithic structures of the Matawini sacred site seems to consolidate the possibility of the extraterrestrial origin of this crater and this very unusually deep vertical crater and it's perfect geometrical positionning seems to confirm the potential of extraterrestrial origin of the megalithic structures of the Matawini sacred site which are also possibly quite unique in the northen regions of America. This is also in some way confirmed by the indians I spoke to who told me it was not them that could have build such large stone structures, because they were nomadic tribes that travel lightly.

So, at this time I was having this whole reconsideration of this crater true nature, I read a story of someone who had tried sending telepathic messages to extraterrestrials and it did work. So, I decided to try it myself. I sent a clear telepathic image of this lake shape with the central axis position of the crater and the position of the sacred site at the opposite side of the axis, asking spiritually advanced extraterrestrials to go see this crater and check if it could be an ancient base entry that they might have forgotten about and see if they could use it again for their purpose.

And my friends, it did work, I had an answer !

Not long after I began sending these telephatic messages, one evening in the summer of 2007, as I was playing my chamanic drum and doing chamanic chanting outside on my patio in Montreal, I had my first UFO sighting !

A very powerfull bright flash, many times more powerfull than the stronger flashes that can be seen from aircrafts, doing all kinds of behaviors that no planes ever do. Being stationnary, changing the rythme of the pulsations, stopping, restarting, moving vertically, changing directions ect. ect. ( After this first sighting I began to study with a lot of attention for many mounths all the possible caracteristics and behaviors of plane lights and flashes and never did I saw anything that matches the behavior that occurs in these UFO sightings.)

There was a second sighthing over Montreal again as I was playing my chamanic drum and blowing in my conqshell outside, with these same very powerfull flashes and that time, at a point, I felt a beam of communication of energy of love coming from the UFO straight to my heart chakras. I could see the beam of spiritual energy linking the UFO and my chakras with love, and felt a very real spiritual connection with the source of this love.

UFO SIGHTING AT THE MANIWAKI INDIAN SPIRITUAL GATHERING:

Then, the first weekend of august 2007, I went to a great Indian spiritual gathering 400 miles up north of Montreal in Maniwaki, an indian reserve, to meet William Commanda a well known indian chief to inform him of the discovery of this sacred site. William Commanda have personaly met the great zulu chaman Credo, so I am convinced he is well initiated into the existence of extraterrestrial civilisations.

Before I traveled to Maniwaki, I had asked telephatically to the extraterrestrials, to give me a confirmation of the extraterrestrial nature of the crater and also to tell me if my discovery of the Matawini sacred site was related to this crater. The confirmation I asked them was to follow me 400 miles up north of Montreal to the Maniwaki spiritual gathering and to appear there as a confirmation of all this ...

And they were there at Maniwaki !!!
(How litteral a confirmation of my questions does this sighting represents?
Who knows? It could also be, that independantly of the meaning of these archeological discoveries, they just have decided to enter in relation with me because I have the skills and profile they consider for a good contactee, which is very fine with me also. I am at their service and at the service of the Light and that is clear for all involved, and it is an honor and a blessing for me, and I am very glad they are here.)

We are not alone anymore...we have friends... the Great Brotherhood of Light of the Celestrials is here. Thanks God ...

This sighting during the Maniwaki spiritual gathering happened after I had made the transmission of the sacred site publicly to the Elder William Commanda, and after I had the privilege to do some chamanic singing at this gathering. I was talking to a man that was facing me, then suddenly I see his face become white and he shouted at me and pointed the sky with his hand screaming LOOK! I turned around to look in the direction he was pointing, and there it was the same very powerfull bright flashes... I saw during the 2 first UFO sightings I had in Montreal. They are not just flashes, there is a very strong intense communication or communion that happen when these flashes appear. There is an immediacy of knowing that it is a UFO communicating with us. A kind of instantaneous certainty without a doubt that it is so, a true deeply felt spiritual communication.

( I discussed with this man afterward, and he told me he had never had any interest whatsoever in UFO's in his life, he did not even believe in UFO reality, and like me, he had the absolute certainty it was a UFO at the very first second the powerfull flashes appeared. I was very glad that someone else than me had seen and experienced this sighting, it comforted me in the authenticity and objectivity of these sightings.)

THE REVELATION OF THE ASTRAL STONE:

On a summer afternoon, I was coming back from a visit to
the Indian cave with my girlfriend. We often went there, to feel the peace and beauty that transpire from the indian cave, and climb to the top of the mountain and then climb on the huge 12 feet high rectangular rock that is on top of the mountain to meditate under the warm sunlight.

That day, just coming from the Indian cavern, we both have lived together a
most unusual spiritual experience.

We were walking back home, we were at a few hundred feets from
the indian cavern when we were both suddenly litterally STROKED BY
LIGHTNING... It was as if a spiritual thunderbolt of lightning stroke us with an incredibly powerfull force. I could see the ray of light coming from the sky and striking us and envelopping our body in an energy field. The strenght and suddenness of this spiritual energy had the same power as if it was a physical electrical lightning. So we understood this was serious stuff going on.

We were at once trown into another dimension and immediately at the moment the lightning strike occured, we saw very powerfull circular waves coming toward us in rapidly growing concentric circles, coming from a rare shaped spherical stone on the side of the road. These powerfull waves were passing through our body and continuing in space. It is like we had a 360 degree panorama vision, we were living all this but at the same time also looking at it from a perspective outside our body.

We instantly both became totally telepathic. We knew that the other was
living exacly the same unbelievable experience, we could litterally see throught one another mind, and feel the overwellming power pulsating from that stone. We seemed not to be seing the world with our visible eyes but throught our astral eyes. Even if we were in full daylight, everything seems to be like night time, like when you go in the Astral. All we could see was all these waves pulsating from the stone with great speed and power. All the scenery was distorted by the waves, the whole world seemed to be entirely focused on this stone emanating these powerfull circular waves, like one sees on the surface of mirror calm water when you throw a big stone in it and all the scenery that was mirroring itself in the calm surface becomes ondulated by the propagation of the wave of energy.

We were compelled to the deepest part of our mind, to served the will of the
stone who was in a living way and in no uncertain terms compelling us to
take it...

But we were two...
We both knew that we wanted this stone with all our will, we could see
telephatically this strong will to get this stone who was giving us such a
strange ride into some unknown universe. These were very tense moments as feet by feet we were approaching the stone and we were both hoping the other did not have the same experience as ourself, but we knew, because we could see telepathically into each other's mind perfectly clearly that this was a totally mutual spiritual experience that was occuring.

I got the stone first ....

Right at the very first second I had the stone in my hand, I knew immediately that it was meant for me, and what it meant to me ... It was a stone I was very acquainted with.. I had been holding it in my hands many times for long periods of time, when I was between 7 and 10 years old, in the Astral... in many out of the body experiences I had when I was a child... And based on these astral experiences as a child, I know also I had holded that stone in my hand in a previous incarnation and died and was buried with it. So this stone is a very old friend that was coming back to me in a way that can only be called miraculous. I have to say this, because I had walked on this road thousand of times since I was a child, and this stone was not there before... It's spherical shape is so outstanding for this region that it would have been taken immediately if it ever had been there before. We saw and notice the rare shape of this stone even from more than a hundred feet away as we walked toward it.

We didn't talked of this very strange spiritual experience right away, because we were too puzzled, and we needed some time to think it over and simply believe it
really happened. I had this black spherical stone with a rugged surface in my hands, as a proof of the reality of this very mysterious event.

A few days after, we talked about it and I wanted to know if this feeling of
having a totally merged mutual experience had actually occured to her also,
and she confirmed that we had actually both experienced exactly and totally
the same event.

Years after, every times we told this story to friends, having this
confirmation from one another helped us to assimilate the reality of such an
unbelievable event.

But the stone remained silent since. I was wondering why this stone wanted
so strongly to be taken, what was the purpose behind all this. It introduced
itself with such power, strenght and mastery. Why did it remained silent all
these years?

So recently I was reflecting on this matter with the stone in my hands,
looking at it, and to the words of a friend who is well acqainted with shamanic lore, who had told me to be watchfull of my dreams. I was aware of the difficulty for me to have dreams since I sometime have to take sleeping pills, and since many years, I almost never have dreams.

Then, I had some flash of intuition on the matter...
But I have to go back to my chilhood to explain the logic of this intuition.

Right at the moment of discovering the stone, one of the first thing that
came to my mind when I first holded the spherical stone in my hand, is that
it was like a piece of a puzzle about something that I only, knew about.

ASTRAL EXPERIENCES AS A CHILD
When I was a child, during a period between 7 and 10 years old, on about 12 occurences I found myself awaken in the astral.

Whenever I found myself in this astral plane I experienced complete physical paralysis. I had great difficulty getting out of this paralysis. Even all my will wouldn't succeed in breaking away from this. I often lay there many hours before I was able to finally get out of the astral plane. The best method I found to be able to come back and wake up in the normal world, was to try to go back to sleep and then wake up normally instead of in the astral.

One thing that was present in all these occurences of astral sleep paralysis, is that I was holding a mysterious SPHERICAL STONE with a rugged surface in my hands. I had also in my hands a strong physical sensation permeating from the stone I was holding. I could feel a power radiating from the stone that penetrated 6 inches inside my body. A strong impression of numbness in my hands due to the effect of the power coming from the stone remained with me for a prolonged period even after I woke up.

In the first occurences of these astral experiences, a strong sensation of death was all pervading. When I looked at myself from above, floating over my body, I did not see my normal child body, instead, I saw my skeleton under the earth, holding a spherical stone, like if I was dead. I could see my skull, and it did not appear to be a child skull, but the skull of a man.

It was clear that it was myself that I was seeing as dead holding the invisible spherical stone. I could even smell the very same particular strong scent of the black earth that is found at the sacred cave where the Indian carpet is located with a folding arrangement of 6 feet by 3 feet, the exact size of a grave…

One thing seems to be suggested from this astral vision of seeing myself dead and holding the spherical stone with a rugged surface. It may very well be referring to a previous life incarnation when I died holding this very stone I found near the cave during the 1980's. As only shamans have stones of power like that I quite probably have been a chaman in a previous life, that was using this stone as part of it's "Bundle" of ritual tools, and that died holding the stone in his hands, indicating the high value that was attributed to this stone. Yet even if I died with the stone in my hands, there remain an unsolved very strange mystery of physical transference, since I later found the stone suddenly appearing out of nothing throught a Lightning Strike spiritual experience, a feaw hundred feet from the sacred cave, centuries later…

This all seems to point quite clearly that I must have been one of the shamans in the lineage of the many shamans that have been in their lifetime the gardians of the sacred cave and mountain. I might have found my grave from a previous life incarnation, located under the Indian carpet at the sacred Cave...

Since I experienced these astral death over a dozen times during my childhood, it seems there is a very strong message that is wanting to pass on to me, so I don't forget these childhood astral death experiences that were really as you can imagine, quite difficult to live at the time for a young child. Like with my first mystical experience with the Blue Heron, I never talked of these astral death experiences to my parents, because I knew they could not help me on these matters that where way out of the boundaries of the culture we were living in.

This invisible stone I holded in the astral was quite a mystery to me at the time, and all my life. So when I holded for real the indian stone in my hand for the first time, I was immediately struck by the fact that it was exactly the same shape, size, and ruggedness sensation that I knew from the mysterious stone I was holding in this astral plane as a child... This mystery of the presence of this astral stone in my life was suddenly partially revealing itself...

So recently, I was looking at the stone in my hand, and I had an intuition:
"I will go to sleep with the stone in my hands, just like I experienced as
a child in out of body astral level, and maybe the stone will reveal it's
secret and manifest itself and help me in having dreams again, and maybe I
will learn something from these dreams..."

It did work, and what dreams did I have. I had 3 dreams, very chamanic in nature.

But the third dream, was like no dream I ever had before...
It was not a dream, but a mystical astral travel to a spiritual mystical dimension.

I went into a plane of existence that was filled with absolute bliss and
happiness. I went into a heavenly sphere in the astral ...

I was traveling inside immense domed architectures that seemed to be made
not of matter but of light. A light with an intelligence that was radiating from the inside. This heavenly world was filled with radiating light, happiness, blissfull intelligence and overwhelming beauty. It was reminiscent of the - Rainbow Bridge - mentionned in ancient Nordic lore. The immense arcs of living Light this dome heaven was made of, where constantly modulating their spectral color composition, and every color change was felt as a modulation in the extatic experience I was living. I felt I was in intimate communion with all this. This heavenly sphere was in intimate communication with my soul. A true telephatic communion existed between my soul and the bliss emanating from this heavenly world. Essentially similar to the contemplative happiness between the souls of two lovers... As I travelled inside these Heavenly Domes of light, I was overwelmingly touched by the beauty and extatic bliss that was being revealed to me, and this intelligence in the light somehow read my soul and revealed in an always overwelming manner that wich my soul aspired to.

Other events where shown to me, and where related to loved ones I will meet again after this life is over.

While I was in this rainbow domes heaven, I was contemplating the immensity of this panorama, and I was telling myself, it is so immense, it seems too huge for only one person, I can easely see ten of thousands of persons here, there would be plenty of room.

So I believe I am discovering at least one of the powers of this mysterious Indian stone. It is an astral dream stone. And this sacred stone is able to take one's soul to heaven...

The location where this spherical stone manifested with the spiritual light thunderbolt, have always puzzled me because it was on the side of the road, many hundred feet away from the sacred cave. The very great power that manifested throught this stone as it appeared also was a mystery in itself. It was like something really important, was involved. Now that I have become aware of the extraterrestrial agenda, and the possibility of a mass rescue operation, I now see the long hidden meaning of this location. It appears now to become quite significant in the whole context of this story. This location is right in front of an area, where there is now a very large circular cleared area in the forest, an area that could received the visitation of a large UFO, and where many hundreds could gather for a rescue operation that was alluded to with the symbolic abduction of 500 pine cones that occured on the day the Blue Katchina crop circle appeared, which is also the day the Blue Katchina / Holmes comet exploded in size larger than the sun, in our solar sytem.

THE MESSAGE FROM THE PAST:
Another element, that also quite clearly corroborate that the Matawini sacred site I discovered is related to some extent to extraterrestrials, in it's ancient origin, but also in it's future role. It is the message that was left for me to discovered on the first rock dome altar I found. Right on the central flat stone of this dome altar, there was a very geometric symetrical shaped stone. This geometric stone was left there on purpose seemingly, as a message that would be received centuries later when an intuitive chaman like me would rediscover it, and would have the foresight to interprete it. This stone had a unique geometrically symetric shape that is unquestionably very representative of a UFO ! That is a pretty strong confirmation message this sacred site is transmitting me.

THE MESSAGE FOR THE FUTURE:
Under the light of the informations transmitted by the Celestrial Tall Blondes to Miriam Delicado, all these elements converge with reasonnable consistency, to infer that the Matawini Sacred site I discovered at the age of seven, as prophesised by the local Indian Elders, with it's close by cleared circle area, located where the spherical stone appeared, do qualify as an ancient sacred site area where those that are spiritually ready and willing to leave Earth, may be gathered when the moment arrives for an emergency mass evacuation that would occur before the 2012 deadline. In all eventuality, I will need a confirmation from the concerned party –the extraterrestrials themselves- before I can give full credence to what is now at best my honest speculation.

All the pieces of the puzzle seems to fit together. The most important, in my personnal case, is that I seem to have the communication link, encouragement and cooperation from the Celestrials. Only time will tell what will happen. I know for sure, I'm going with them if they are willing to take me, and it seems to be the message they are giving me ...

( If other's than me are meant to be involved, this they have to decide for themselve, I cannot do it for them. What I know for sure is that it will take a lot of education for an average person to become acquainted with all the information it takes to understand the spiritual role Celestrial civilisations play towards humanity and this planet's future. I know it took me over 6 years of intensive dedicated study to achieve the understanding I have now. That may be a role I can play having acquired a fairly knowledgable level of expertise on this very complex subject, but it still needs to be proven that people are ready and courageous enough to make the efforts to learn the truth about what is going on in our world relatively to the extraterrestrial presence and the whole multiple convergence of events that potentially may happen around 2012.)

This rescue operation by the Celestrials, that would occur just before 2012, has been mentioned by many sources including the Dead Sea Scrolls, that states there will be a mass evacuation following the term of this century. It will happen in a short time. There will be some natural event of great magnitude on planet Earth right after the people of the Light have been removed from the Earth.

Based on Miriam Delicado's first hand information, this is what previously did happen at the end of the third age of this world. At the end of our age, as predicted by the Mayas and the Hopi and many others, the bearers of the Light will be given safe harbour on the planets inhabited by the extraterrestrials, until they can be sown again on Earth when it is propitious again for life. This will be the next Golden Age of spirituality of the fifth world we are all hoping for in our souls.

May the Great Spirit gives us courage, stamina and inspiration.
And may the Celestrials be blessed with our gratitude and respect.

Astraelia
astraelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:44 PM   #48
Cyberbird
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:24 PM   #49
Fred
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Quebec/Montreal survival community

Hi guys,

The place that we will choose for our meeting, will be downtown montreal, it will be a bar or a tavern (cant think of a public place that could take more then 10 people and beer do its all good) i dont know how many we will be there but more is better i have a few friends that are not posting on the forum, but they will come, feel free to invite ppl that are awake! dont want to waste time on people that are not believers. (for that meeting)
its will be around 19h30 on thursday the 18 of september.

Guidelines

- Meet ppl who are the rare that really know what is going on
(to be honest i feel alone sometimes)

- Make sure we are all on the same level,

- Put some faces on the new awaken Friends

- Find a way to awake more ppl

-Start making a plan

Take care all

See you soon

Fred
Montreal student!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:40 PM   #50
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Fred!, its great to see you are working hard on this meeting!
At first thought, I wanted to do this in private as I told you, but I understand that it might not be the way to go for a first meeting. So yes a public space is alright, I just hope its not too crowded with "regular folks"....like I mentioned before, its great to awaken as many people as possible, but its sure is not great to have long necks and people just attracted to the "circus".
Anyways, if we take the time to have a get together, might as well have as many people as possible that are concerned.
So yea, I will be available on the 18th, will check back here for details.

I was planning on having some kind of adgenda for the meet, but us folks are on the same page and things should flow pretty smoothly once we get it going.
Lastly, I want to thank Fred and freinds who are working to get this done, when i started this thread, i never thought I would receive that many contacts locally and even less have a meeting this early in the endevour, so this is awsome!
Cheers
Olam
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote