Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 07:09 PM   #26
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: david icke call to arms !

Didn't all the people who changed the status quo start out as nobodies with crazy ideas? Someone has to start the action, lead the way. If one person stands up and speaks out, another will join. Then another, then they tell two friends...lol! It's gotta start somewhere. I'm willing to spread the word to those I know. Yeah most think I'm nuts, but those that know me know I am nuts, so no change for me. It's OK to be thought of as nuts. Columbus, Martin luther King, Galileo, Jesus...they all bucked the system. Look at what they accomplished. Start the ball rolling. As more institutions crash down, more will realize what has been is good no more. They will come for guidance, spread the word, spread love. I will peacefully protest, but I think more important than that is to not buy into their crap. I fight their program by gaining knowledge about the truth, about light. The only thing that concerns me about peacuful protesting is getting gathered up by a goon squad. They've recently been doing that to reporters. Constitution is being flushed.
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:09 PM   #27
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

David just has to give me one more day.

I am healing myself and I'm getting there. I will fight the NWO and I have never protested before

David says he will do something, he will. I can't think of one other person that has done so much to push the word out to the world

Yes I am called schizzo,crazy stupid and told to "grow up" Hell I'm 60, guess growing up is never going to happen to me. My family thinks that I should now stay in the house as they are "afraid" of what I will say to the neighbors

HA try to shut me up now

I say we must get started as we know they have started already.

There is a three day protest for us but its not til Nov. We need it sooner...

No TV, internet press. no one goes to the store or work Stay home and protest quietly. Stand up in your own yard and let them know this

We will not co-operate do you think that will work. We certainly don't want to give them a reason to shoot us with their big bad guns
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:22 PM   #28
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

we just have to have the right stratagy and remember it must match the goal.most times people have high expectations but their plan doesn't match it. i. e.-you want to be an olympic champion,well then your training program must be tough enough to get you there.if your not willing to sacrifice to do that you won't ever attain that goal. this is no different than what we're talking about. project -avalon could possibly become the catalyst we need to accomplish this.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:49 PM   #29
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Unity Anyone?

Please come share ideas and/or visions of how we can come together as loving human beings and take back our planet.

All religious and political convictions aside.
As the humans that we are, what can we do...TOGETHER?

A mass group meditation could be helpful, on an energetic plane anyway. It could start a manifestaion and open up some new avenues.

An idea. Please share yours.

Sorry, I meant this to start a new thread. Oops. "smile" I am new at this forum thing.

Last edited by dragonfly; 09-18-2008 at 07:59 PM.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:15 PM   #30
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

I think the first step would be to decide, right now, that you are not going to live your life based on fear and hatred. Decide that you will do everything in your power not to buy into the fear mongering, from "our" side or "theirs". Go tell someone that you care about them, do something nice for your neighbor. And stop buying into the lie, that society and all of us tell ourselves, that we are not worthy, good enough, or able to be safe and happy any time we choose.

The next step would be to learn how to grow your own food, or at least get out in your community and buy from local farmers. An extension of this is buying local goods from local people. It is a revolutionary act of the first order. Think about it.

Next, light your TV on fire and throw it off a tall cliff (you could just get rid of it, but this way is much more fun)

Next is to go meet people in your neighborhood and make friends with them. Build a community wherever you are. Start with what you have.

Finally (this list is obviously not exhaustive) Let Go, and keep letting go. Stay in the present moment. Be relentless in your determination to let go. You are not in control, have never been in control, and never will be in control. This is not new age hogwash. It f**king works.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:30 PM   #31
viking
Avalon Senior Member

If you are all wondering what to do with your thoughts/visualization ... ect etc

Why don't we all visualize the October 14th event happening it so easy... who cannot visualize a huge spaceship in the Sky... if we all believe in the process and it only tales over 2% to tip the balance WE CAN DO IT !!!

If this happens it will open up a HUGE can of worms and not only will the NWO be f***ed but also the rest of those evil people who rule our lives and have led us down the path of despair!

COME ON

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:34 PM   #32
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, but I wonder if those evil people are "the can of worms".

Problem - Reaction - and oh, wait, ....here they come with the solution.

Discernment.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #33
David
Avalon Senior Member

...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. --Samuel Adams
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #34
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes i agree with David but as was said before what's next, it's okay saying yeah we're ready but how do we get ourselves out there and change things.
I don't believe it will be done by conscieness alone, there have been a lot of people awakening over the last few years but still we haven't managed to lift the conscience.
I think we need to call an outer force perhaps we need to call on our ancestors, the elders who have been watching their children grow.
We only need to be shown how then everything will full into place.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #35
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Default Re: Unity Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
Please come share ideas and/or visions of how we can come together as loving human beings and take back our planet.

All religious and political convictions aside.
As the humans that we are, what can we do...TOGETHER?

A mass group meditation could be helpful, on an energetic plane anyway. It could start a manifestaion and open up some new avenues.

An idea. Please share yours.

Sorry, I meant this to start a new thread. Oops. "smile" I am new at this forum thing.
A mass Global meditation would be a step in the right direction. Any "call to Arms" must be answered with Love not Violence or humanity will fall to the evil that has held us in check for centuries. Beyond meditation and unified global thoughts of love and peace I am at a loss as to what else we can do to accomplish our goals.

GaiaLove
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #36
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

If we lose this game & have to come back to a try, try again approach I'm going to volunteer to be the referee. I've always questioned that if we are all one & everything (SELF) then what is the neutral overseer? Maybe it is that there is no rules to abide by & no matter what it's WIN/WIN situation whether we lose in this NOW or win in another NOW. It's all the same to me, - always = + once everthing knows that everything is US (Universal SELF). Don't worry all's happy. Worry & doubt amongst conditioned fear just is more fuel for the fire so we should focus on the positive end result within this potential chaos to negate any future negative timelines by just tapping into what we all are --- EveryThing! Just allow the intent of all with the loving flow of NOW.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #37
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

When the time comes, EveryOne has to align.
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:22 PM   #38
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

i think the action required is more along the lines of a sort of sit-out. a day where everyone gets sick(blue flu),stays home and the world stops kind of thing. peaceful,in-action that hits their pockets,sends a message,rallies more support/public interest, awakens the spirit,etc...makes them deviate from their plan to counter event. during this time implement other more specific group activities. there! that's a beginning! welcome back to 1969.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:22 PM   #39
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I believe the important thing right now is personal responsibility. We have to take our sovereignty into our own hands and use it.

I see the call for a plan or a strategy, as a call to be led. We know what we have to do. all we have to do is to make sure we do it "outside" the pretty little box they've dropped down all around us.

Michael St Claire's advice comes to mind, with the radiant zones. If we take personal responsibility for ourselves, and our loved ones, and branch out from there, we become radiant zones, so to speak.

The money system is in their box, and plays into their control. Let's find opportunities to barter. We'll be functioning just fine when the sucking sound of economy rushing down the drain comes to the snoozers attention. People will notice how unaffected we are, and migrate into our circles.

I may look silly on my bicycle, but I'm not that concerned with gas prices.

In my cold climate, I'd need the means to grow food hydroponically or in heated space, which I've not done yet, but self sufficiency in food moves you outside their box, and will be noticed by those seeing dwindling selection and extremely high prices.

But for sure, we need to stop wondering if it's time to act yet.

Yes, it is. But not to act against "them". Rather, to act "for" us.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:34 PM   #40
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

Opiuchus is spot on when he says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
we have to become one machine, that pushes in the same direction, for the same thing, at the same time. it's always harder thinking about it. you just do it. at the end of day if enough people have found this begining conceipt agreeable maybe we submit it to project avalon for assistence. but we need a much larger concensus.
At the moment we are not there at all, There are not that many thing we could all agree on except for 1. We're all worried about the future 2. We all have some sense that the governments have been dishonest about important things 3. that there is somthing going on in the world that is destructive and against humanity. 4. We want to do something. 5. We have some sense of or belief in spirituality.

All of us want peace in the world and dignity and basic rights for every person on the planet.

I'm all for the mass prayer/mediatation idea. However you pray or meditate, (and you don't need to be an expert you just need to be human) , just pray for these two things. Pray or meditate every day and organise a special day too.

It's all well and good David Icke telling us to stand up against the NWO, but that's a concept - not a person. It's a concept and a possibility (not inevitable at all). Who ever peddles the ideas and signs the checks - they haven't won, they won't win.
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:40 PM   #41
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

ophiuchus - I missed your post while I was writing my last one but I had the same thought earlier. An opt out day - a day when noone spends any money, watches TV, a day or period of disengagement from the system.

Myplanet2 - totally agree with this too. about independence.

I think we need to distinuish, however, between setting things up so we can take care of our own and be effective in our immediate communities, and a wider protest - otherwise we'll all be quite happy surviving post financial crash, post nuclear war in some favela somewhere, but won't have done anything to stop it in the first place.
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:42 PM   #42
Olav
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted

Last edited by Olav; 09-18-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Olav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:46 PM   #43
martrixmel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
today david icke announced on the alex jones show that now is the time to move against the nwo. it's one thing to get educated and informed but now is the time for action. nwo is currantly in a transition phase, this is what the economic collapse is about. it's the inception of their new system of how they will operate to manage control. now it is the right time to move. "there are millions more of us then them, we can change the entire world for us and our children with peaceful in-action,before it's too late". we are at the crossroads and have to stop watching the game and get into the game. it's moving faster and faster. it's up to everyone now ,if we don't participate in their game they can't proceed.
if we protest,they will slaughter us,incage us,if we distrupt the media,we can't ,they control that,their goon mind actions are meant to stop us on every level,what we need to do is,pray and meditate,if even hours on end,if
the evil is at a high,then the creator must be on high also,ready to respond to
us,we can send out postive vibes,we can stop it a higher level,which in turn would effect this dumbed down level,thats my two bits....peace to all in this
horrible time.
martrixmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:56 PM   #44
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I posted this before in another thread: according to a local TM expert mass meditation only helps if it's done
in a real group. Everyone meditating at home won't work (according to him).

So I guess people has to get organized and meet publicly and then meditate.
But getting a lot of people really together will already be a good step I think.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #45
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: david icke call to arms ! ... To Do List!

To understand how to move forward one must know what is coming.

What is coming first, then second, so on.

What is coming first is an economic crisis.

Last edited by Waterman; 10-14-2008 at 08:46 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:14 PM   #46
Avalon Senior Member

hi guys,
I have so much respect for David Icke, he has integrity and humanity in spades and fair play to him. I believe, and INTEND, that he will be honoured in our coming positive future.

To get there, correct we need to define what we are for. Being against things is easy, to put down what we would replace the problem with is the difficult thing, especially when the problem we have is that our entire society and way of life, all our institutions and representatives are set up to be against us and basically, its horrible to say but it seems to be true, destroy or enslave us.

history shows that violent revolution is not the answer, it just is NOT the way to go no matter what. its what they want and what they are prepared for. we need a new approach and a suggestion of how to do it is to get everyone aware of this. if there are big events in the next short while we have to go to as many people as we can and stop with the 'I know this sounds crazy but...' line and take a leaf out of Alex Jones's book and say 'look, I'm warning you now, look around you and say things are normal and all is ok? Its obviously not and here's why'.

We have to try get people onto this forum and site.

I think a massive problem we have is that there is just too much info available on so many topics that when trying to get people to see one gets bogged down and they don't take it on board. If we try to focus on the finance aspect that is happening right now, the war with russia and georgia and the coming iran thing then we can say 'look, this is real'.

We need people to KNOW, not to fight.
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:55 PM   #47
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

listen,it's great that the ideas are flowing,but to tackle this with meditation,riding your bike,handing out info, or prepping for climatic catastrophe,by themselves is not enough. all these things are important,but you still need a tangible,visible,publicly orchestrated group event to tie it together. the other things work in concert with and support the impact event. the one that turns the machine. your not playing in their arena because your saying your refusing to play at all and now what? they want money,power,control,prisoners and your demonstrating a physical statement of "no". but then you have to have a statement for the world to show them the plan for a better way. hopefully intelligence of the masses will then prevail.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:57 AM   #48
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it's that essential to organize groups or events. THEY are prepared for that anyway and have means of dealing with it. I focus more on the simple individual things than anyone can do.

So what can you do? You can start by stopping. Stop doing what they want or expect you to do. Stop playing their game. Stop living the life they prepared for you. Live your own, based on your own moral principles and personal responsibility, not on their rules. You don't need groups, groups are predictable and manageable. Become an unknown element in the game, one they can't predict. As more and more people do just this, "groups" will form naturally whenever needed. It's not so much about taking any action, as about simply stopping being ruled by Them.

An example from experience. I work in a company that is about as fascist as the american government right now. Here employees are not people. We are numbered "human resources." The employers treat us as replaceable pieces of meat, source of labor. Sure they feed us ******** about how our opinion matters but somehow every time you voice your opinion, suddenly nobody's listening. So they're just messing with most people any way they want. Except not with me. For a very simple reason. I don't let them. Why do others DO let them? Fear. They are afraid of losing their job so they'll just limit their reactions to annoyed remarks but they'll do all the **** they don't actually have to do. They'll work overtime without getting paid for it. They will do work that is not in their job description. They will submit to rules that somebody just made up in the company but aren't really legal. They're just too afraid to stand against the system.

Fear is a bad motivation though. And usually it's completely unnecessary. I break Their rules and not only have I not lost my job but nobody's even bothering me. So that's where you start. You just stop being a part of The System. Most of bad things that happen to you, happen because you let them happen. So don't. THEY don't own you. They have only as much power over you as you let them have.

The next step might be that you interfere when you see injustice being done not to you, but to others. Just encourage and help each other in small everyday situations. From there the bond between people will start to build and when needed, the connection will already be there before you know it. Act with personal responsibility and everything else comas naturally. Don't worry much about organizing stuff, just worry about whether what you're doing every day is right.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:07 AM   #49
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
How are we supposed to do this when 90% of the people who hear me talking about this kind of stuff think im a nut!

We have the numbers, but right now you can cut those numbers by 95% because 90% dont believe in this stuff and the other 5% are not willing to do anythin about it.
A friend of mine from the far side of the world (http://www.math.auckland.ac.nz/~king/) whom specializes in 'new mathematics' as applied to human cystems (sic) once stipulated to me that a good idea (vide: applicable and bountiful) need only be taken up and brought into focus by 12 out of 20000 people in order for that idea to sink into the 'field', become a 'strange attractor' and sway the remaining 19988 people. And it happens quickly.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:13 AM   #50
Racsouran
Banned

i also want the world to change but as it has been previously stated we conspiracy nuts are an small force compared to the rest.

I think the only probable revolution to change things will be made of blood an death, the way of the rest.

I don´t wanna that, blood and death, but the ones who hold power are able to defend their possition that way.

So you all, who supposedly wants peace and love, life, etc, are asking to overtrown the nwo?, no way, unless you are willing to lose your life trying.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote