Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #326
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi Myplanet!

Your self-labeling answers your question in general.

Gaia is getting ready. The cells in your body as the constituents of your biopysical body and life are like the individual data collectors - human individuals interacting with the planetery Mother 'substituting' for the 'Universal Mother'.
So cells are born and die in recyclement to 'refresh' your body as the temple of God-Source-Goddess.
When Gaia ascends from planetary status to universal status via her 'hidden' galactic status; all of Her human cells can also ascend into cosmic consciousness via their 'hidden-occultized' consciousness.

This is what this is all about.
Messsengers like me are only 'allowed' to come forth and appear, because the scenario is much grander than a planetary transformation or the transition of a galactic civilisation.
What is about to occur is the Birth of a New Universe.

Abraxas
Thank you, and yes I understand that. My question was a little more specific. "why NOW, for what YOU are doing"? You could have chosen any time to reveal. Why now?
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 06:57 PM   #327
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
That is why you seek clear and concise "Validation"....Otherwise...it is just getting information "second hand"...without validation.
Am I or anyone else going to create my reality from what someone else has put out there? Or am I going to create my reality to that which I know is true from experience and such validation.....the choice is yours.

Dear Brook!

Without information, any and whatever information, accessible to you to ponder, analyse or discern; NO Validation relative to your scrutiny and discernment is possible.

This is the 'beauty' of science and of mathematical logistics.
It is easy to 'validate' scientific data in the form of equations and formulae; as these can be dissected and 'checked' for selfconsistency by anyone familiar with the language codes.

Generally writing and for all concerned.

I am not here to 'prove' anything. This would take your self-empowerment away and entice some to become 'followers' of the Thuban agenda.

However, anyone familiar with scientific nomenclature is invited to challenge and critisize formulations and equations, as these are 'part and parcel' of the Terran data base and so subject to the methodology of the sciences manifested on this planet.

If you wish to know who is going to win the world cup in soccer/football in South Africa; or the winner of the superbowl or the winning lotto numbers or the stockmarket climbers or the birthdate and whereabouts of Aunt Elisabeth or Uncle Harry; there are other avenues for you to explore.

I am simply here to give you information you will not obtain from anywhere else. If asked to leave, I shall simply leave and pursue my agenda of disseminating Thuban data as shall then become appropriate.

My agenda is similar to that of the wingmakers and to that of Hidden Hand and similar agencies.

My agenda is not be public in any manner except through forums such as this one.

Sirebard A Beardris
76+1+76=153=A God A Circle of Love
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 07:07 PM   #328
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thank you for your help in asking source in helping me. I also asked for help as I really have the need to understand it all. I think that it is taken me longer than most because I want to check out every angle to reassure myself.

Wonderful response to hippihillbobbi !

I should of known better but now that you put it down so I can understand it puts a smile on my face. Its not the way I care to learn a lesson as I of course was wrong in my preception, which you had already figured out.

I never studied RA or Seth material and it seems I have much to do

I was not under the impression that Anna Hayes was montauk or channelled (if it was or not, you didnt say), which makes me a little leary now. I have to say that she has brought to me more than others. I have learn much from her and I have much to learn.

I will research the site you reference

Thanks once again for your help

Blessings
A'sha does not channel nor she has been in the Montauk project. The only thing she said on the Angelic realities book is that on one opportunity she was abducted by governmental officials that interrogated her when she was a child.

It is surprising how many people does not like her just because she has the courage to challenge the system!

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 07:41 PM   #329
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Thank you, and yes I understand that. My question was a little more specific. "why NOW, for what YOU are doing"? You could have chosen any time to reveal. Why now?

Dear myplanet!

The reason is a timeline, converging ALL so called prophecies; but mainly:
1. The Mayan 65 baktun count, ending December 21st, 2012;
2. The Great Step in the Pyramid of Gizeh.
3. The fourtiered Torah in Noah-Ezekiel-Daniel-Revelation.

The 'authorization' from Thuban occured on August 29th, 2009 and within a 'Warp-Time-Loop'.
This warptime runs from December 8th, 2004 to April 1st, 2012 with a midpoint of August 4th, 2008.
The seven years of 'tribulation' (of the archetypes defining the Meme complex of the Old World) so run from December 8th, 2004 to December 8th, 2011.

From April 1st, 2012 to December 21st, 2012 are precisely 265 days, the mean gestation period for a human pregnancy.
The timeline between August 4th, 2008 and December 21st, 2012 is precisely 1600 days.
The warptime encompasses precisely 2300+370=1335+1335=2670 days.
1600+12000=13600 days point to September 27th, 1975 and when the 'measurements' of the 'inside' and the 'outside' began. The outside of the 'temple' are 1600 days and the inside of 'The New Jerusalem' are 12000 days.

The sixth 'angel' sounded on August 29th, 2008 and the preparation will proceed until December 8th, 2011 after which time the seventh 'angel' will become authorised to sound.
When this angel sounds, the 'Mystery of God' shall be finished.

August 4th, 2008 is warptimed onto August 4th, 28AD to manifest the Manyness of the Oneness.

The final dispensation of the One began November 30th, 2009 and seven weeks thereafter on January 18th, 2010 the implementation will culminate on March 28th, 2011 and be followed by the reconfiguration of the anniversery of April 1st, 2011.
From April 1st, 2011 the Many will be the One and one year later, the warp-loop will be completed to IMPREGNATE Gaia with her ManySeed.
The New Baby of the Starhumanity will be born on December 21st, 2012 after the gestation.

The 'curse' of the 'Holy Books' will then be lifted on August 4th, 2013.

This is all I can reveal at this time.

Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-11-2010 at 07:45 PM.
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 07:47 PM   #330
SABINA
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 31
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

The immanent eternal self is realized to be one with the absolute principle of all
what is and the goal of humanity is to discover what we are in Reality
upanishads
Thanks a lot abraxinas your answerto my planet opens my eyes more and more
have heard before of the birth of a new Universe
SABINA is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #331
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Ok. Thanks for the answer. One thing I don't have is what you mean by warptime. can you explain?
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 07:51 PM   #332
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Thanks for the validation Abrax. At what stage did the concept of the Dragon come about? What colour is the Master Dragon that you are heralding?
Anyone notice the blue woman depicted in the ceremonies (hint avatar)? Do these represent the Agarthans in the ceromonies? What don't you agree with in a very small extent?
Sorry abrax. perhaps you missed these questions?
Initiate is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #333
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Thanks for the validation Abrax. At what stage did the concept of the Dragon come about? What colour is the Master Dragon that you are heralding?
Anyone notice the blue woman depicted in the ceremonies (hint avatar)? Do these represent the Agarthans in the ceromonies? What don't you agree with in a very small extent?
Dear Initiate!

The colour of the Master-Dragon is SkyBlue or Cyan.
Cyan blends in equal proportion with Red to neutralize to either Pure White in Light and to Pure Black in Paint/Mass.

The Red Dragon in prophecy is called the 'Devil' and so is neutralized in the Entwined Serpent or Double-Dragon of the White Lucifer With the Black Lucifer.

The 'small extent' is simply the necessary filtering of the archetypical base data of the producers of this film.
They used the archetypes in a rather 'purified' manner and because of this the information is similar in 'purity' of having transversed the 'astral planes' to the Ra material.

An example is the Agartha prototype.
Towards the end, the Russion physicist pointed out that Agartha was NOT 3D but higherD, but the general thrust of the film would entice many viewers to believe that the physical 3D earth is hollow.
The Ra material implies the same in a general sense.

You could so consider my 'small reservations' as 'lack of detail or clarification' and not so much disagreement with the data.

I have used this film and your comments on the linked website and so you can witness my approval of this information.

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com

Abraxas
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #334
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Ok. Thanks for the answer. One thing I don't have is what you mean by warptime. can you explain?

Hi Myplanet2!

In the grander perception time does not exist, but becomes a Now-Time Loop.
In physical terms this Quantizes Time as a minimum Planck-Time Interval.
The Planck-Time minimum instigated the so termed Inflation of the de Broglie tachyonic Universe as a Matter-Wave and BEFORE the Quantum Big Bang occurred, leading into Classical General Relativity and the Thermodynamic Planck Black Body Radiator expansion of Standard Cosmology.
The Quantum Big Bang then manifested at the Weyl-Time, a magnified form of the Planck-Time and about larger by a factor of a trillion.

This Weyl-Time becomes a Now-Time-Loop as the Wormhole-Frequency and so defines the intersection of the Finite Universe with its Infinite Source precursor.

This then is the omni-scientific basis for the concept of Time as being circular and yet becoming linearized in an unfolding of this loop as discrete timeintervals, each of duration the Weyl-Time quantum.

Any summation or integration of Weyl-Loops so results in periods of time.
The present 'Greater Timeloop' is the 65 Mayan baktun cycle.
The following link (The 8x8=64 Cycles of the Metamorphosis of the Human Chryslis} can introduce the details to you.
http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id179.html

Each one of those 64 cycles can be finestructured or subdivided into other cycles and one of those becomes the one indicated in the other post, resulting in your query.
The 'warptime' label refers to the uniqueness of the One-Many identification, which you may term the 'Office of the Plumed Serpent of Melchisedec'.
This information from Thuban is 'authorized' by the One holding that 'office' as archetypical foundation in the Cosmic Logos.

Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-11-2010 at 08:33 PM.
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #335
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

None of my business, but I'd be aware that the Podblanc site is openly racist. The Atlantis video is available on other sites, so if you don't want to be accused of promoting racism, I'd perhaps use another host of the video. Youtube and Google video both carry it, although lesser quality.
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:52 PM   #336
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
This is the 'beauty' of science and of mathematical logistics.
It is easy to 'validate' scientific data in the form of equations and formulae; as these can be dissected and 'checked' for selfconsistency by anyone familiar with the language codes.
So I would be very interested in the "scientific" data to explain this analysis:

Quote:
If you 'feel' that all or parts of what my message is, 'feels right to incorporate' with your own message then you will HELP and further the Positive Harvesting of 2010-2013.

If you 'feel' that all or parts of what my message is, does not 'feel right to incorporate' with your own message; then you will HELP and further the Negative Harvesting of 2010-2013.
And the "validation" of such a conclusion

Last edited by BROOK; 01-11-2010 at 08:55 PM.
BROOK is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:55 PM   #337
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi Myplanet2!

In the grander perception time does not exist, but becomes a Now-Time Loop.
In physical terms this Quantizes Time as a minimum Planck-Time Interval.
The Planck-Time minimum instigated the so termed Inflation of the de Broglie tachyonic Universe as a Matter-Wave and BEFORE the Quantum Big Bang occurred, leading into Classical General Relativity and the Thermodynamic Planck Black Body Radiator expansion of Standard Cosmology.
The Quantum Big Bang then manifested at the Weyl-Time, a magnified form of the Planck-Time and about larger by a factor of a trillion.

This Weyl-Time becomes a Now-Time-Loop as the Wormhole-Frequency and so defines the intersection of the Finite Universe with its Infinite Source precursor.

This then is the omni-scientific basis for the concept of Time as being circular and yet becoming linearized in an unfolding of this loop as discrete timeintervals, each of duration the Weyl-Time quantum.

Any summation or integration of Weyl-Loops so results in periods of time.
The present 'Greater Timeloop' is the 65 Mayan baktun cycle.
The following link (The 8x8=64 Cycles of the Metamorphosis of the Human Chryslis} can introduce the details to you.
http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id179.html

Each one of those 64 cycles can be finestructured or subdivided into other cycles and one of those becomes the one indicated in the other post, resulting in your query.
The 'warptime' label refers to the uniqueness of the One-Many identification, which you may term the 'Office of the Plumed Serpent of Melchisedec'.
This information from Thuban is 'authorized' by the One holding that 'office' as archetypical foundation in the Cosmic Logos.

Abraxas
I'm sorry, but I can not make use of your explanation. It too uses descriptions I have no basis for understanding. Can you tell it in a story? or draw a mental picture?

I understand how time loops, in the sense that we use the law of attraction to pull experiences from our past and toss them into our future path.
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #338
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Anna Hayes says she was used at Montauk (so was I, I grew up not too far from it).......
She "said" then that is probally why I missed it. I seriously didnt get that from her books. (pss I skipped alot of stuff in the back ) I get confused and jump around with her terms and think some of it, I really don't need at this time.

She told me she was visited by guardians that used orbs and then was visited by reptilians and so they changed the method of visiting so she would not get confused. Me, I have never been visited/channelled/or had information downloaded...............I am strickly on my own.

But then if you were also in a montauk project then you would have to work twice as hard..................at getting the truth


have to edit this as I just read what stardust wrote, so Eleni, can you point me to where you got this information ? Thanks, I too, recall hearing exactly what stardust wrote. My head is spinning and YES, it means alot for me. Thank you Eleni

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 01-11-2010 at 09:09 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:05 PM   #339
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
None of my business, but I'd be aware that the Podblanc site is openly racist. The Atlantis video is available on other sites, so if you don't want to be accused of promoting racism, I'd perhaps use another host of the video. Youtube and Google video both carry it, although lesser quality.

Thank you for your advice Myplanet2.
I have added the you tube series to the link from Initiate.

Abrax
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:09 PM   #340
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
A'sha does not channel nor she has been in the Montauk project. The only thing she said on the Angelic realities book is that on one opportunity she was abducted by governmental officials that interrogated her when she was a child.

It is surprising how many people does not like her just because she has the courage to challenge the system!

Love
How is it then that she says in one of her long videos (many parts)that she was indeed part of the Montauk project????

I myself thought it was odd because she did not grow up anywhere near Montauk but then again the very nature of it (time travel, portals and all) makes anything possible......
eleni is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:20 PM   #341
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
How is it then that she says in one of her long videos (many parts)that she was indeed part of the Montauk project????

I myself thought it was odd because she did not grow up anywhere near Montauk but then again the very nature of it (time travel, portals and all) makes anything possible......
this is from her web page

A'sha Deane, Born in the USA, raised in traditional Christian perspective, A'sha experienced "Conscious Birthing" as an "Indigo Child", with open reincarnational memory since birth. At the age of 7 she was chosen for a 12-year (1971-1983) course of private MCEO Elementary-Intermediate training from the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order Eieyani Priests of UR of Kauai, Hawaii, in MCEO Emerald Covenant studies and translation of the ancient Cloister-Dora-Teura Plates. ("CDT-Plates" are a set of 12 relic ancient holographic data-recorded discs that digitally store massive amounts of pre-ancient data, reportedly held for many generations since pre-Atlantian times in protective custody of the Eieyani Priests). Following a NDE (Near-Death-Experience) at age 18, A'sha redirected her pursuit of a Psychology degree for a humanitarian spiritual service commitment, engaging full-time MCEO study, while working professionally as a Studio Portrait Artist and in the Theater Management and Commercial Printing industries.
mntruthseeker is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #342
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
So I would be very interested in the "scientific" data to explain this analysis:



And the "validation" of such a conclusion

Hi Brook!

You cannot subject data to scientific analysis, if this data does not contain parameters amenable to such analysis.

I am not here to play wordgames with people.
If you use words like 'validate', the criteria for validation must emerge from the context from which you operate your semantic constructions from.

You are playing wordgames, because my context is applied to constructed sentences which attempt to indicate two sides of a coin say metaphorically - whilst you are asking for 'proof' for the metaphorical coin existing.

Abrax

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-11-2010 at 09:31 PM.
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #343
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I'm sorry, but I can not make use of your explanation. It too uses descriptions I have no basis for understanding. Can you tell it in a story? or draw a mental picture?

I understand how time loops, in the sense that we use the law of attraction to pull experiences from our past and toss them into our future path.
If you roll a wheel along the ground after having paint put on the perimeter of the wheel, then you will find a Linearization of the circle comprising the perimeter of the wheel.
The length of the 'painted line' on the floor will be the 'Wavelength' of the wheel as the circumference or size of the wheel.
The painted line will be like a time-interval or inverse frequency for the movement of the wheel in dynamical motion of rolling along the ground.

Then each full rotation of the rolling wheel will be like a quantum of time alike the rotation of the wheel being stationary on an axle say not moving linearly but simply revolving about its pivotal axis in Circular Now-Time intervals.

Abraxas
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #344
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi Brook!

You cannot subject data to scientific analysis, if this data does not contain parameters amenable to such analysis.

I am not here to play wordgames with people.
If you use words like 'validate', the criteria for validation must emerge from the context from which you operate your semantic constructions from.

You are playing wordgames, because my context is applied to constructed sentences which attempt to indicate two sides of a coin say metaphorically - whilst you are asking for 'proof' for the metphorical coin existing.

Abrax
Sorry you feel I am playing word games here...I'm just looking for an answer to your conclusion for such a statement.


So it would appear that your information in that context is "metaphorical"?...and again..it was concluded as not from scientific data...but from information gathered from an outside source. And if that is the case...it, as I stated earlier on...should have validation of some kind..otherwise it is "secondhand"...to those of us who are unfamiliar with it. And being that is the case...it should require some kind of validation to be take seriously...and to be analyzed with great scrutiny.

No word games here...just good old fashioned common sense

I will add it is not my intention to upset you in any way....just looking for some answers to your analysis and conclusions.
So I will bother you no further...as I think you have answered my question sufficiently

Thank you
Blessings
Brook

Last edited by BROOK; 01-11-2010 at 09:41 PM.
BROOK is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #345
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
I can post the detail, but it is a longer post and should so NOT be edited by your moderator rules.
So before posting, I would appreciate advice as if it is appropriate to do so.
Here is the link: http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id185.html
Thanks the link is perfect - that is the preferred method. I realise that this means you cannot customize the post for the exact context. Should that ever be necessary let me know.

Unfortunately the mathematics is currently beyond me, but give it time

A..
Anchor is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #346
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Sorry you feel I am playing word games here...I'm just looking for an answer to your conclusion for such a statement.


So it would appear that your information in that context is "metaphorical"?...and again..it was concluded as not from scientific data...but from information gathered from an outside source. And if that is the case...it, as I stated earlier on...should have validation of some kind..otherwise it is "secondhand"...to those of us who are unfamiliar with it. And being that is the case...it should require some kind of validation to be take seriously...and to be analyzed with great scrutiny.

No word games here...just good old fashioned common sense
Hi Brook!

Now you are 'putting words in my mouth'.

None of my data is 'second hand' - this is YOUR labeling not mine.
Some of my information uses metaphor.
Some of my information uses advanced semantics of science - this data becomes subject to validation ON SCIENTIFIC TERMS.

What 'validation' do you seek - the prediction of an earthquake or the winning lottery numbers?
I am who I am and my agenda is to share otherwise unobtainable data.
If this data is meaningless or worthless for you this is perfectly in order in the scheme of things.
You are superimposing your preconceived ideas onto my 'expected' response. Iow you are playing intellectualized wordgames with the English language.
Common sense has little to do with your agenda.

I shall not continue to engage with your wordgames of banalities.
If you desire meaningful clarification, ask a meaningful question and I shall answer you to the best of my ability.

I have no ability to engage in dissonant discourses.

Be well on your path into enlightenment and you will find your validations in due course.

Love Abraxasinas
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #347
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
If you roll a wheel along the ground after having paint put on the perimeter of the wheel, then you will find a Linearization of the circle comprising the perimeter of the wheel.
The length of the 'painted line' on the floor will be the 'Wavelength' of the wheel as the circumference or size of the wheel.
The painted line will be like a time-interval or inverse frequency for the movement of the wheel in dynamical motion of rolling along the ground.

Then each full rotation of the rolling wheel will be like a quantum of time alike the rotation of the wheel being stationary on an axle say not moving linearly but simply revolving about its pivotal axis in Circular Now-Time intervals.

Abraxas
Ok. And thanks again for your answer. I can see the above, in terms of turning a circular into a linear representation. And also how repetition would result, as the end point on a loop would equal the start point.

But in going back to your original post to me that raised the question, I find no more clarity now than I had when I first read it.

Here it is:


Quote:
Dear myplanet!

The reason is a timeline, converging ALL so called prophecies; but mainly:
1. The Mayan 65 baktun count, ending December 21st, 2012;
2. The Great Step in the Pyramid of Gizeh.
3. The fourtiered Torah in Noah-Ezekiel-Daniel-Revelation.

The 'authorization' from Thuban occured on August 29th, 2009 and within a 'Warp-Time-Loop'.
This warptime runs from December 8th, 2004 to April 1st, 2012 with a midpoint of August 4th, 2008.
The seven years of 'tribulation' (of the archetypes defining the Meme complex of the Old World) so run from December 8th, 2004 to December 8th, 2011.

From April 1st, 2012 to December 21st, 2012 are precisely 265 days, the mean gestation period for a human pregnancy.
The timeline between August 4th, 2008 and December 21st, 2012 is precisely 1600 days.
The warptime encompasses precisely 2300+370=1335+1335=2670 days.
1600+12000=13600 days point to September 27th, 1975 and when the 'measurements' of the 'inside' and the 'outside' began. The outside of the 'temple' are 1600 days and the inside of 'The New Jerusalem' are 12000 days.

The sixth 'angel' sounded on August 29th, 2008 and the preparation will proceed until December 8th, 2011 after which time the seventh 'angel' will become authorised to sound.
When this angel sounds, the 'Mystery of God' shall be finished.

August 4th, 2008 is warptimed onto August 4th, 28AD to manifest the Manyness of the Oneness.

The final dispensation of the One began November 30th, 2009 and seven weeks thereafter on January 18th, 2010 the implementation will culminate on March 28th, 2011 and be followed by the reconfiguration of the anniversery of April 1st, 2011.
From April 1st, 2011 the Many will be the One and one year later, the warp-loop will be completed to IMPREGNATE Gaia with her ManySeed.
The New Baby of the Starhumanity will be born on December 21st, 2012 after the gestation.

The 'curse' of the 'Holy Books' will then be lifted on August 4th, 2013.

This is all I can reveal at this time.

Abraxas
I haven't studied any numerology and it holds no meaning for me therefore. Is there any way of explaining simply why you have chosen this moment to come forward with your information? I've very curious about this, because of several things. I'm aware of a tremendous shift in consciousness and energy in the last month or so, AND I have recently encountered a great Dragon Queen and conversed with her, AND I've asked some of my higher guides if they'd heard of the council of Thuban, or just simply Thuban, and none of them have. Things are changing very rapidly now, and I'm just trying to keep track of the "players" as they enter and exit the game. why now?
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:03 PM   #348
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi Brook!

Now you are 'putting words in my mouth'.

None of my data is 'second hand' - this is YOUR labeling not mine.
Some of my information uses metaphor.
Some of my information uses advanced semantics of science - this data becomes subject to validation ON SCIENTIFIC TERMS.

What 'validation' do you seek - the prediction of an earthquake or the winning lottery numbers?
I am who I am and my agenda is to share otherwise unobtainable data.
If this data is meaningless or worthless for you this is perfectly in order in the scheme of things.
You are superimposing your preconceived ideas onto my 'expected' response. Iow you are playing intellectualized wordgames with the English language.
Common sense has little to do with your agenda.

I shall not continue to engage with your wordgames of banalities.
If you desire meaningful clarification, ask a meaningful question and I shall answer you to the best of my ability.

I have no ability to engage in dissonant discourses.

Be well on your path into enlightenment and you will find your validations in due course.

Love Abraxasinas
As I stated:
I will add it is not my intention to upset you in any way....just looking for some answers to your analysis and conclusions.
So I will bother you no further...as I think you have answered my question sufficiently

However...now I must add..."secondhand" is My interpretation of it, "My" analysis of such a statement....and "I" feel it needs great analysis and scrutiny to be taken seriously.

As for "validation"...well...if you are who you say you are..you should have known "exactly" what went on in that "room" I spoke of...but you did not...and it gave me "validation" that you are not as in touch with your Draconian friends as you might think you are...again..Only "My" analysis..and conclusion

Now please...continue to "enlighten" everyone here to your findings.

I'm off on "my agenda"...blessed be



Last edited by BROOK; 01-11-2010 at 10:30 PM.
BROOK is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:07 PM   #349
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Ok. And thanks again for your answer. I can see the above, in terms of turning a circular into a linear representation. And also how repetition would result, as the end point on a loop would equal the start point.

But in going back to your original post to me that raised the question, I find no more clarity now than I had when I first read it.

Here it is:




I haven't studied any numerology and it holds no meaning for me therefore. Is there any way of explaining simply why you have chosen this moment to come forward with your information? I've very curious about this, because of several things. I'm aware of a tremendous shift in consciousness and energy in the last month or so, AND I have recently encountered a great Dragon Queen and conversed with her, AND I've asked some of my higher guides if they'd heard of the council of Thuban, or just simply Thuban, and none of them have. Things are changing very rapidly now, and I'm just trying to keep track of the "players" as they enter and exit the game. why now?
Hi Myplanet2!

Ok, I can see where you are coming from. Should you ask your 'higher guides' following January 18th, 2010 - they will KNOW about Thuban.

Think of this date like a sealed letter from the higherD to the lowerD. The LowerD's contain ALL higher selves, channels and so on whatsoever.
So because the sealed letter is not read by the astral and higher astral (etheric in some labelings) 'planes'; the Thubanese information is not known under this label.
It is precisely such an unknown label to differentiate it from say the Melchizedek label - which it is.
This allows all of the dimensions to clearly COMPARE the Thuban data to all other data due to the uniqueness of the labeling.

This is part of the timeline indicated above and has very little association with numerology, as these are real 4-dimensional dates of the Gregorian Calendar.

Abraxas
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #350
Spregovori
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hello Abraxasinas

I have been....(thinking - seeing how I "feel" all this)...and have more questions...

I have somehow "simplified" statements made along this thread...and formed the "conclusions" that I feel are "close to me"

Now I wonder if this conclusion are in "harmony" (not sure if it is the good choice of word) with the Thuban perspective.

I hope this questions do not present a "distraction" to anyone...I am just trying to learn...to explore the possibilities

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

So the questions are:

Us people see what we want to see?
What we see is the result of what we think?
What we think is most likely conditioned with what we have been told?

By thinking about it, we help to manifest it?

All that is, is our own doing, here for us to experience it and learn from it?
To learn to appreciate what could one day be a "harmony"?

The future exists in a form of probabilities and is subject to change at any given time?
For any event there is an infinite number of possible outcomes, our choices determine which outcomes will follow, all possibilities that can happen do happen in alternate realities?

Soon there will be a time for a change.
This change is not just of our own making but the making of all the beings in all that is...a sort of a grand choice presented to us?
When the "time comes" the end result will be what each individual will choose it to be?

Besides all of the above, there are many details - of what and how is about to come - but this details are here purely to perform a function of "micro management"?
In a long run this details are not of prime importance?


--------------------

Are you perhaps familiar with the symbols on the picture? (each symbol also has a name, written on the other side)




------------------------

also

If you find this too personal...just skip it:

You are a human born on this planet?
You live on this planet?
You do not channel, you can access the database?
Are you able to do access the database by "opening your chakras" or did you remember your Cosmic ID?
What were you like before that?
Do you have a job, what is it?
What do you do in your spare time?
Do you have a family?
Do you grow your own food?
Do you ever get angry..etc?
Do you experience the full "spectrum" of the emotions?
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon