Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 11:50 PM   #1226
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Someone wrote on this thread that Abrax does play to people's ego who support him and I have read and know this is true.
Ellie,

people manipulated in this manner only have themselves to blame. The path is long for them, but all will end well.

Ego is not anyones problem but the person in whom that ego manifests.

You play with fire you get burned, unless that is, you know how to play with fire. [1]

A..

[1] Mental image of GregorArturo firedancing springs to mind
Anchor is offline  
Old 02-22-2010, 11:54 PM   #1227
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

the templar group/and, the Essene group where different grand cycles
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 12:12 AM   #1228
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Until you confront a real one you will never KNOW. If you do ever have that experience, you are going to be sifting through the data is your britches and it will be to late then. You want all the data, get all the data. Get the real data. The data that isn't written in plain site for you to see. Anyone can be spoon fed with data.

Since when does somebody have the Authority to speak on someone's behalf without any supporting documentation? That's like me saying I can speak for a Mod here at the forum when I have no authority to do so. Just because Abrax here has this so called authority from this council, doesn't mean he has the authority to speak for Jesus. As we all know that the bible was edited and reedited how many times, by TPTB in the first place. So that is why he is using the bible because it was actually taken control over by the Dracs. It serves their purpose and I know that the "data" has been twisted to exploit.

144,000 were chosen. = false = Bible
144,000 must choose. = true = What Jesus actually said.

When Jesus said to find the truth, one must go with in and not with out. Meaning everything you want to know is within you already. The without means that you won't find that truth on the outside of self ie not with out. How much data does one need to make sense of that?

Last edited by Lionhawk; 02-23-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Lionhawk is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #1229
ellie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 183
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

I have a curious mind Anchor as you know. Things to do with why we are here, where we are going etc have always interested me, occult, esoteric, gnostic knowledge that's been my whole interest and direction in life for decades.

It would be nice if there could be a "Thuban Council for Dumbies" book written. This thread is way too long for me to read the total way through it but I am interested enough to want to know the answers to these questions:-

1. Is Abrax a channel for the Thuban Council. If so, when did such communication start?

2. Abrax 3D present life also encompasses that of a Phd in string theory so maybe the way he communicates on this forum is a bit above the level of someone like me and maybe if he took a step back and tried a simpler way it would be easier for people in general.

3. I cannot understand why he infers Jesus and dragonhood in the same sentence, etc.

If anyone else on the forum could explain this I would be appreciative.

I do not agree with you Anchor regarding your statement I think it was (I am not going to go back and look now) that some people are not attuned to the frequency or whatever. I am not sure what your words were, but things should be a little bit easier than that especially if he wants to share the Thuban Council's message to the people of the world in general.
ellie is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 12:35 AM   #1230
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Until you confront a real one you will never KNOW. If you do ever have that experience, you are going to be sifting through the data is your britches and it will be to late then. You want all the data, get all the data. Get the real data. The data that isn't written in plain site for you to see. Anyone can be spoon fed with data. But don't take my word for it.
Lionhawk,

It is true I cannot recall at the moment ever having met a "real one" - to me they have all been personae/personifications. I dont deny that. I am not entirely convinced I even know what a Dragon really is and am keen to learn - at least in terms such as you and abraxasinas appear to refer too, and even then you are not in complete agreement with eachother.

I might point out that you have not really been forthcoming about any of this stuff either. The deal with you is: "I know, you dont, take my word for it". I shall attempt to cut to the bottom of what I think you have said in more paraphrased detail:

1) I, Lionhawk, know about and have history in dealing with Dragons

2) Abraxasinas does not totally conform to what I know about dragons - he either isn't one or "must be a young dragon" that doesnt know a lot about what it means to be a Dragon

3) Dragons are not nice and destroy humans and if left to it, themselves.

4) You are all potential chicken dinners - take it or leave it - caveat emptor. Don't expect me to haul your ass out of the fire, even though I might do that anyway because I am here to help.

In case you havent worked it out yet, I am not scared of either Dragons or Dragon wranglers. There is a reason for that, and I am guessing that you probably know what that is.

A..

PS: You added stuff to your post after I read it and wrote this, my comment above does not address that.

Last edited by Anchor; 02-23-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Anchor is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 12:36 AM   #1231
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Actually he had to, he often had to speak in parables because the core truth was too much for the average man in his audience. To some extent it was necessary to de-tune the message for wider coverage.

I agree that it is better to speak truth with clarity so far as it is possible.

Many times this means not speaking at all. However, on this forum, there are topic titles that can allow people to ignore that which they dont want to read - and it is for this reason I keep asking people to let it be.

I think abraxasinas has demonstrated accuracy with the bible and I dont see where words are being twisted. I myself tend to restrict myself to the reported "sayings" of Jesus since they appear to me to be the least distorted parts of the bible. Since many of them are wrapped in parable, they were probably deemed by the editors to be so open to debate and inpenetrable, they did not require distortion to support any elitist agenda.

[with no particular focus on you Beren...]

Once again I see many here falling into the same old trap of judging the messenger and not the message.

It also seems as if inpenetrable data seriously offends a few egos - I say tough! Deal with it. Have you considered this is one of the distortions we all need help working through? Data is data.


A..
Anchor,
I disagree with you on few points.

1.
Abraxinas quotes Bible and continues with abstracts explanation which have little or no common sense related to particular verse.
Bible has layers but bear in mind that often what is written means exactly that. Satan (which means adversary) is the one who complicate things in order to confuse and lead astray people to his own aim.
Just remember the scene from Eden; God said do not eat for you will die...Satan comes and says;" Really? Is it that ,that God actually said-no he knows that...lalalalal..." Twisting and complicating simple things and statements. That is a sign of a mind which is cunning. Also that kind of mind lures in people who naturally have tendency of abstract thought and like mental challenges so they fall as easy prey.Bear in mind that no matter that we are to inherit the kingdom and be rulers in universe ,as Bible says to humans ,we are not there yet. And Satan knows this ,being a spiritual being far older than we.He knows tricks and ways to deceive.
Never forget that.
Abraxinas goes away ,far away with explanation.

2.
You stated that Jesus spoke in parables to de tune understanding, that was my point too.
Where you find clarity in Abrax posts?
Where does he really try to explain things?
His replies drags questioner deeper down in confusion plus he tend to contradict himself.

3.
This is a distortion as you said. Saying "don`t judge the messenger" is passe in this case.
He claims that he represent in essential a high order of Dragons.
I am offended since he in order to win some here lies constantly.
What exactly have in common truth and a lie?
He essentially says that white is black and black is white.
When asked a simple question he slippery whines off. Into complicated equations ,rants,long posts in different colours,which in order to be seen makes you switching from electric to minty all the time,so poor people quit in half of his answer here...Who does that? What does he hide ,why is he afraid to stand in the light? Oh-light shows all...What kind of cunning person you must be to think even about this small tiny details in responses in order to more confuse and burden people,so that they will quit reading and finally think :"well he must be right ,look at all this intellectual post here...!" ?
That do not pass with me.It has a name - weasel.

He partially quotes the Bible ,whatever soothes him.
But the very Bible says that Dragon ,that ancient serpent will be destroyed.
Very Jesus for which he claims that actually is higher Dragon will destroy the Dragon and all of its kind.


I am not and will not be one with the kind that killed and still kills humans.

Every human should ask himself that question.
Are you one with Dragon kind or human kind?

There is no peace and love between those who raped,killed,lied,deceived humans through out history -and us.

And if all this is a game for them, well count me off your bloody games Dragon & crew...

P.S.

I will finish with this, what ever Dragon knows about all,from technology,ascension and whatever- it is a lesser knowledge.
You feel when you read his answers,a cold blooded ,calculated persona.
You don`t feel love,compassion,humbleness.

What does that tell you in the first place?
beren is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 12:44 AM   #1232
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
I do not agree with you Anchor regarding your statement I think it was (I am not going to go back and look now) that some people are not attuned to the frequency or whatever. I am not sure what your words were, but things should be a little bit easier than that especially if he wants to share the Thuban Council's message to the people of the world in general.
I respect that.

An engine in poor repair (state of tune) does not generate the power expected of it. A mind suffering from years of mind control and dumbing down cannot function to its full potential - its frequency range restricted - and signals attenuated.

It is a fact that some minds cannot accept certain information until a measure of decluttering, self-work and at this time even healing/repair has been carried out. That is what I mean by the capability of tuning. Only those minds that have been restored to nearer the levels of intended function are capable of tuning to higher conciousness.

A good deal of physical techniques delivered across a wide range of human cultures, have been dedicated at improving the function of the mind. Physical and mental fitness is a common theme amongst the esoteric orders for a reason.

Update: The comments above are not a reference to IQ, but clarity - clean pathways - there is some correlation between the two but they are not the same thing. I realised after reading and being quoted that this could have come over as a reference to cleverness or stupidity and it is not.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-23-2010 at 02:59 AM. Reason: clarification
Anchor is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 12:44 AM   #1233
ellie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 183
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

You said it in a more concise way Beren than I did.

Giving truth and showing the light and way to people should be a hell of a lot easier than what Abrax is saying here. All of us do not have IQs above 140 or even 130, not that makes any difference. Jesus himself did not talk above the people, he was easy to understand even reading his parables.
ellie is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 12:47 AM   #1234
ellie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 183
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I respect that.

An engine in poor repair does not generate the power expected of it. A mind suffering from years of mind control and dumbing down cannot function to its full potential - its frequency range resistricted - and signals attenuated.

It is a fact that some minds cannot accept certain information until a measure of decluttering, self-work and at this time even healing/repair has been carried out. That is what I mean by the capability of tuning. Only those minds that have been restored to nearer the levels of intended function are capable of tuning to higher conciousness.

A good deal of physical techniques delivered across a wide range of human cultures, have been dedicated at improving the function of the mind. Physical and mental fitness is a common theme amongst the esoteric orders for a reason.

A..
Well Anchor, thanks for relating that to me and I do know what you mean as far as it relates to me personally.

I love you too and always will and that is why I continue to post on this thread and will continue to do so because I do love you and everyone else.
ellie is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 01:02 AM   #1235
migp
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 30
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hi All,

I wanted to comment that What I really do not understand is why it is necessary such a complicated language an stories to expelain things and scenarios in this thread. I have followed project camelot for a while in part because they and the whistleblowers use a simple and direct language.

my question is: waht is coming?.....a time to physically leave the planet?...a time to spiritually leave the planet?...a time to stay and differentiate ourselves from the rest?.....

do we need all these metaphores and biblical passages to understanf a fouth or fifht dimension and a possible world without shortages?

are we still looking for a master to guide us? are we just expanding our current religions to accept additional stuff?

I believe that initially abraxas started talking more about things of the jewish religion but people started askink about jesus.

I believe that lionhawk uses a very direct language but he does not clarifies the things or situations we need to choose from.

thanks,

Miguel
migp is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 01:13 AM   #1236
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
You said it in a more concise way Beren than I did.

Giving truth and showing the light and way to people should be a hell of a lot easier than what Abrax is saying here. All of us do not have IQs above 140 or even 130, not that makes any difference. Jesus himself did not talk above the people, he was easy to understand even reading his parables.
Ellie ,the more IQ you have ,the more you are simple. When you know ,you do not complicate. Elaborating as it was seen here is straying from truth,facts and real explanation.
I sense the need here to amaze people with quasi knowledge.

Why Jesus beside all ,told people ;"unless you became like little children,you will not enter kingdom of heaven."

Are we becoming?



Gives you time to think...
beren is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 02:16 AM   #1237
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

ellie

I'm going to tell you something and it will come across as quite rude. I'll apologise for that now but here me out.

This abrax guy uses words and language in a way that you are not familiar with. What he actually writes is eloquent GIBBERISH. I can tell you now that the reason he does that is to baffle you with bull ****. 2,3,4 syllable words do not make an IQ. He may have a better command of the English language than some here but, I can assure you,much of it is just contextual rubbish. Much of what he writes does not say or explain anything. It's just big ol beguiling words to confuse, evade or side step.

Unfortunately friend, you have been beguiled. The "baffle you with bull ****" has given you an impression that this geezer is an intellectual. It's only language used in a confusing way. His game, his rules and his experience.

Edit You are no less a person for being covered in snake oil.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-23-2010 at 03:13 AM.
SteveX is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 02:58 AM   #1238
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Well Anchor, thanks for relating that to me and I do know what you mean as far as it relates to me personally.

I love you too and always will and that is why I continue to post on this thread and will continue to do so because I do love you and everyone else.
I love you as well. By the way, I realised my post read wrong and have made a small change

"The comments above are not a reference to IQ, but mental clarity - clean pathways - there is some correlation between the two but they are not the same thing. I realised after reading and being quoted that this could have come over as a reference to cleverness or stupidity and it is not."

A..
Anchor is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 03:28 AM   #1239
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
abraxasinas, I have noticed you ignored my previous comments. Can you reply to the quote above in a less than cryptic form please?
If there are no questions asked Richard and if the posts are basically opinion of the poster, then I exercise my integrity and honour to reply or comment or not on the content of the messages.

As you have asked to comment on gscraig's opinion, I shall comment on it.

Originally Posted by gscraig
All of these messengers have shown up saying that they have been allowed to share information and some only within a certain time frame. Yet, this is followed up with the “only if you ask the question” platform. To which our first response to that should be “No thank you".

Why?

Because if they’ve been allowed to share information, why do we need to ask any questions?

This is answered rather simply by stating that MOST of the answers which are given to the questions asked are, at least in context, already answered by the material found on the linked website.
So noone NEEDS to ask any questions at all if one searches for the Thuban information in a more colloquial say 'earthbound' context.
But the present situation in the universe, albeit focused on Gaia, represents an unprecedented occurrence in the cosmic evolvement and part of this unfoldment requires extraordinary solutions to solve extraordinary 'problems'.

In essence; and that is why the 'fulfilment of scripture' is often accented; this unfoldment retraces the entire cosmology to its primordial beginning in archetypes.

So to UNDERSTAND the END of say a Cycle regarding the evolvement of a galactic civilization; one must discern the BEGINNING of this Cycle.

This is necessity, because when the universe became archetyped, its symbology required to define the End of the Universe before it could define its own Beginning.

By all means let them share what it is they (or whomever has “allowed” them to venture here), have to share with the human species. Secondly, once you allow someone to set the stage as to what you can do and thus ask questions, they can then dictate to you what you will be told or know, and what you will not. Due to the continuous noted complexities of the answers via this thread, why bother asking a question? Better yet, why bother starting this thread with such complex answers to be given to those inquiring? It is all silly, and if not prove it. For you cannot.

The Thuban Council does not set any stage for anyone. The Thuban Council is exactly what it claims to be - the emissary or messenger from the Logos, the Universal Logos of the Christian scriptures.
The Thuban Council functions under the auspices of the 24 Elders, archetyped in the Book of Revelation.
Noone is required to accept or believe this in any form or manner.
The 24 Elders are the Thuban Dragons, who receive their authority from the 4 Beasts and through them from Prime Source or God.

If someone, some group truly wanted to share YET ANOTHER message with mankind for our pivotal progression, then surely they can communicate that message to where it can actually be received, absorbed, resonate and move us to action. Such a crucial message also would not be privied to only one website. Now, you would also have to accept that the internet along with "one website" is not a rather "curious" vehicle to communicate such a message for all of humanity to begin with. Remember, taking self responsibility is partly why we are in this hoax of an existence .

All of these messages from Thuban are rather more poignant than messages. The data shared and freely given is generally NOT directed towards the 'ordinary' waking consciousness of the reader (~86%), but to the superconsciousness of the reader (~0.3%).

On the superconscious level you Richard and sweet Celine and Beren and Gscraig and Elli and Viking and Lionhawk and Steve X and Stardustaquarion and all other 'detractors' truly cherish and value this information as their own (and it is, because before space and time, all of you, including the beneficers came to a collective agreement to become EXPOSED to this data stream in just such a 'strange' manner).
In a sense all of you have coauthored the Thuban Archives in a Unity of archetypes, which will trigger your remembrances once exposed to them in a scenario of self-forgetfulness.

It was also agreed to that a necessary OPPOSITION, mainly triggered by the collective subconscious (~14%) will then become an agency - actually you all are SECRET AGENTS from Thuban - to allow anyone confronted by the Thuban data to SELFPROCESS this 'forgetfulness' through the vehicle of feeling indignation and vehemently opposed to it.

Many of you 'hate' and 'ridicule' this data stream BECAUSE it WAS EMPOWERED by yourselves before incarnation and before any of you experienced embodiments in any of the 10 dimensions of material manifestation.

So there is a PURGING going on, a SELFPURGING of the multitude of astral thoughtforms, by yourselves through your superconsciousness, which many of you perceive as hostile ETs.

When you think you are intuiting and thinking your own thoughts, then more often than not, these thoughts are induced NOT BY PTB agendas (which are just synthetic mindcontrol substitutes for a much more potent natural phenomenon), BUT by the astral sentiences, including what you term the 'dead ones'.

Thanks to one of you, I have found a vehicle to greatly expand on this 4D-5D spacetime interaction.
This is the reason as to why I have decided to comment on a related thread by Jonah on the Spirituality thread (thank you Anchor for resurrecting this thread): "What is Jesus?".
I shall post on this thread and as certain data there is HIGHLY RELEVANT to this thread; certain excerpts of my expositions shall be reproduced here in their appropriate contexts.

But generally, it will be a function of your subconscious processing and NOT your waking conscious understanding of these messages, which will determine your level of remembrance. On the superconscious level WE are as One and Unified in Thuban Dragonhood.

Again, Dragonhood MEANS the manifestation of a Fourth Merkabah-Brain, supplementing the Reptilian brainstem of the First Level and the Mammalian midbrain of the Second Level and the Human Cortex of the Third Level.
This then brings the LINEAR evolution of the old human merkabah to an end and RECIRCULARISES your reptilian brainstem with your starhuman perceptions, accessing your 'obscured' superconsciousness.

This then is the TRU meaning of the Ouroboros, the Milky Way abd the Zodiac in the Serpent who swallows its own tail.
All of you are Ouroboros and all of you are Serpent-Tamers under the 13th starsign of Ophiuchus transforming the Scorpio of John into the Eagle of John.

AA
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 03:57 AM   #1240
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Ask Abrax of what I have spoken of in his thread? Did you even consider why he did not want to have a conversation as to what I posed to him? I was also actually "nice" about it and not as confrontational as you put it. I have seen other way more confrontational comments in this thread but you never even mentioned any of those. But since it would appear that I am near attacking this Dragon and someone you feel more in alignment with, anything I say is going to be more amplified in your mind. Why is that Anchor? I'm just curious as to how you play this game.

As far as what I know, I am not the only one who knows. However I do bring something to the table as to a soulution and for the most part none of you who have this new alignment with Abrax here see that. Now that tells me there is a spell on you. And I can not write what some of my scans have shown me about this thread and some of the participants.

The reason why I don't say it all out and put it on a silver platter for you is that you also have your free agency I must respect that and I have given enough big clues here so that you can actually go validate it for yourself. Again don't take my word for it, but go prove it. If you want the real data, go prove it. I am not here to spoon feed you or anyone else here. That would be disrespectful and would lack integrity if I was to do so. Get the data in the first hand so that no one has to convince you other wise in the second hand. In other words, get real. I really thought you of all people could handle that. But that is not what I see is being reflected back in this thread.

And by what responses and energies I am picking up, apparently I am not the only one here and many don't really want to say what they really feel because they seen from the past what kind of reactions they will get back. And it is because they care and know what side of the fence they are on. Not the lukewarm like Jesus spoke of as he would spit that out first as compared to knowing if it was cold or hot.

I may have said I know but I have never said to take my word for it. I always say don't take my word for it because I want everyone to find that validation for themselves. You've taken that way out of the context of what or where I stand, for the record. Everyone who really knows me here will also tell you that. So where the hell did that come from? Fact is I want people to know what is going on and it isn't a game here as some type of fictional drama between polarities that you just read about. The ones that only want to see love and light are blanketing their horrific memories. They are in essence the most wounded and I really don't blame them from everything I have seen. But always remember there are different domains of knowing in a soul's life. I guess the Arch types refer that as cycles as well.

Point is I am in the now and have done much work in remembering who I am. I am not going to deny who I am because someone has a prejudice and think that warriors suck. If it wasn't for a lot of the warrior cast I am aligned with, many things would be much worse. Look at the records and see it for yourself. Personally, I hate war. But I defend what I love and if anyone has a problem with that, tough. I have paid my dues and I don't need to be disrespected because I chose to defend that. I don't need to be spat on because I have served the Creator. At least I know who I serve. Which leads me to a question as to some here and who they serve. I also don't have to point fingers as some of you here have already pointed your own finger onto yourselves and if you think no one noticed that, then you are blind. To think just because we are not all Einsteins here, you are smarter, is one of the biggest jokes in this Universe. And that joke is on you.Intelligence is just an aspect of Creation. It isn't the whole ball of wax. Do some tuning work on that.

Problem is that many are still sleeping. And you may think what I have spouted off as a dream. I am not here to take you away from dreamland. It is your choice what you do with that or as you define it. And you will surely be limited if all you can see is 3D data. It will keep you asleep. That is how the second hand information highway has been used.

As far as young Dragons go, was not said in disrespect. Just an observation as compared to other Dragons I have known. Just be what I had written in the construct of that sentence. Ask him.

Well then, Anchor, you haven't tested your fear in this other domain of knowing. I always have tried to keep people from it, but you know what, to hell with that from now on. The door is opened and you choose to open one of the door and keep it opened here at this forum. If you are as good as you try to convey with your subtleties , then by all means step on through. Just make sure you bring an extra pair of britches.

What shocks many here is the double standards and who it suites. I have seen other threads closed for much much less. And although I am not into slamming threads closed as I do support free speech, I am really surpirised by the past history here as compared to what you all are allowing now. It doesn't seem like your normal ways of doing things.

As far as starting my own thread, that idea is a dead horse on life support. Let me just put it this way and you can read between the lines if there are any lines. I did start one thread and it got slammed closed. I learned my lesson. Now I appreciate you suggesting that I should start one again. As that would take the pressure out of this thread if I took myself out of this one. But all you had to do was ask. So this is what I am going to do. I am just going to bow out of this one as I have only asked for a fair handshake as to integrity, and I didn't get that despite my efforts. Good luck with this thread. May you all learn many valuable lessons from it.

I know when to detach.

God Bless




Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Lionhawk,

It is true I cannot recall at the moment ever having met a "real one" - to me they have all been personae/personifications. I dont deny that. I am not entirely convinced I even know what a Dragon really is and am keen to learn - at least in terms such as you and abraxasinas appear to refer too, and even then you are not in complete agreement with eachother.

I might point out that you have not really been forthcoming about any of this stuff either. The deal with you is: "I know, you dont, take my word for it". I shall attempt to cut to the bottom of what I think you have said in more paraphrased detail:

1) I, Lionhawk, know about and have history in dealing with Dragons

2) Abraxasinas does not totally conform to what I know about dragons - he either isn't one or "must be a young dragon" that doesnt know a lot about what it means to be a Dragon

3) Dragons are not nice and destroy humans and if left to it, themselves.

4) You are all potential chicken dinners - take it or leave it - caveat emptor. Don't expect me to haul your ass out of the fire, even though I might do that anyway because I am here to help.

In case you havent worked it out yet, I am not scared of either Dragons or Dragon wranglers. There is a reason for that, and I am guessing that you probably know what that is.

A..

PS: You added stuff to your post after I read it and wrote this, my comment above does not address that.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 02-23-2010 at 05:16 AM.
Lionhawk is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 04:05 AM   #1241
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Hi everyone --

I'd like to thank Anchor and MyPlanet2 for their wise words and harmonizing vibrations. Discussing multiple facets of an issue should always be a vital ingredient in our authentic spiritual growth, as long as it's done with mutual respect ..... with care to honor one another's divine essence. Thank you not only for reminding us of this truth but also for so beautifully modelling it for us.

Abraxas

A few more questions from me:

1) i think i may have asked something along these lines earlier in the thread, so forgive me if i just haven't quite gotten it yet. What i'd like to ask about is the necessity of acquiring esoteric (often "secret") knowledge, as well as embracing what some may call "new-age" or "occult" spiritual practices (lucid dreaming, astral travel, chakra-cleansing, etc.) to the prospect of a successful "ascension" to 4th/5th dimension. IOW, what if you've never read any "esoteric" texts outside mainstream theology (of any stripe), or ever consciously attempted any of the above-mentioned types of spiritual exercises ....... but you DO try to love God, yourself, your neighbor (including your enemy) and your planet as well as you can ....... and you DO maintain an active "relationship" with what you perceive as God, the Source, the Creator of all that is, trusting innately in Her/His intimate love for yourself and each particle of the universe ..... is this ENOUGH to raise the 3-d vibrational frequency of the person to enable his/her Ascension?

Dear hippihill!

Consider your own body and your life. There you are, walking around doing the cooking or the shopping or the socialising.
In certain moment you ponder what is my life, how does this work and why am I so vulnerable in this body, requiring air to breathe and blood to flow with a beating heart.

Curious, you might study medicine or biochemistry and you can learn more and more how things interact, molecular chemistry, organic chemistry, solid state physics and anatomical taxonomy.

You learn all these things, yet you function quite well without knowing the details. You so can reduce your complexity of understanding how things work to the simplicity of just being you, alive and under the 'control' of a sort of automatic pilot.

This automatic pilot becomes your 'trust in God', can you see? And this was ok for a while in the great cycles of the universe and when the evolution of many systems approached what is called a nexus point or say a 'punctuated equilibrium' (Stephen Jay Gould).

But at this nexus point things and relative to the 'automatic pilot' CAN indeed change and the entire system of complex organisation can become RESET.
This is what is happening now and the 'automatic pilot' or the 'trust in God' or 'Trust in Nature's Laws' has become subject to redefinition.

This is why many New Age sources proclaim, that the 'ascension' is general and all will participate; though some will find the transitions difficult to process on various levels.



2) I'm curious about "saintly" people who have died in the modern era, e.g., Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Martin Luther King, Padre Pio, etc. Have they "ascended" yet, or are they waiting for the general Harvest in 2012, or what?

Most of the 'dead ones' are in the astral (6D), continuing their evolutions on the mental planes, before in some manner reincarnating into physicality.

{Reincarnation is a Cosmic Law and not Individual in linearity, meaning that once dead you can 'come back' in multiple versions of yourself in that linearity}.

Some of the 'dead ones', the ones who have been more able to process their MENTAL evolution COUPLED to physical embodiment could penetrate further into the etheric (9D).

NOONE, except Jesus of Nazareth has 'ascended' beyond the 9th dimension. Jesus was in the 10th dimension for 1976 years and is now both 'ascended' as the 11th MirrorD and has descended into the 5th MirrorD.
The Mirror Dimensions are 5D, 8D and 11D and physically manifested in 2D.

3) In several places on this thread you have stated that we each must "eat Jesus," and the last time you referred to this you even said "eat Jesus physically" (or something like that). I doubt you were saying that we should all participate in a Eucharistic liturgy, as do Catholics, Episcopalians and Lutherans who believe Jesus to be TRULY PRESENT in the bread and wine. So -- could you describe (again, i guess!) exactly how we are to "eat Jesus physically?"

Thank you as always, Abraxas.

hippihill
The Christian churches have served a very important part in their REMEMBRANCE of Jesus in the ritual of the Eucharist.
They have got the archetype 'right' but have failed generally to discern what their rituals mean.

The Eucharist of the 'eating' of Jesus is to BECOME infused by the resurrected waveform of Jesus. It is a form of POSSESSION; but more from the Heart as a NEW CORE COSMIC IDENTITY of and for yourself.

Think of a peach being your body - but without a core.
Not having a core, of course the peach would not exist as it could not grow from its seed.
But this is the INCOMPLETE creation (encoded in the Pauline letters) of your disease prone body.
You are born and develop a strong and healthy young body. You are full of vitality and life, but have little experience and wisdom.
Then from say the mid-twenties you are starting to age and lose your earlier vitality, but you gain in wisdom and life experience.
When you are old and brittle, your body begins to fall apart and all of your wisdom and life experience sems to disappear in your physical death.

To change this UNFAIR state of affairs: WHY can't a Wise Old Mind Experienced Person not have a Young Vibrant Body to live in? -something in the INCOMPLETE Creation needs to become COMPLETED.

This then becomes the 'eating of Jesus' to partake in his resurrection. Heshe MUST become the SEED as the core in your body as the kernel of the peach.
Remember he said: "I am the Resurrection and the Life. NOONE can come to the Father, but by me."

AA
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 04:43 AM   #1242
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
People you all have a brain inside your skull.
Use it.

Think logically for a second now, everything surrounding us has a reason why it exist,move,dance,breathe,live.

There are forces unseen and laws unseen but mathematically present and very alive,people know that.

So use logic now and bare with me;

Creator has created us .
He loves us and always helps us on our path .
He does not do that by force, he`s offering help by motivation of love towards his creation.

When he speaks to his children he speaks that his children can understand on every level.

Emissary of the Dragon here, or the Dragon himself are constantly quoting Jesus Christ. They go further and even claim that actually Jesus was and is a higher "Dragon", and that Lucifer is his friend .

Further when they explain their stuff here it is extremely confusing and occasionally non aligning with itself.
You find your self reading Abraxinas post and at the end or in the middle of exhausting post you find a small sentence which null files text above,nevertheless he continues further.

I ask you did Jesus Christ spoke like that?
Did he hide truth from his disciples and whom ever wanted with honest heart?
Did he aimed to amaze people with hard -to-know phrases and words?


Pharisee`s did that.
Scribes did that.

How did he named them?

Den of VIPERS.


No matter how hard you try Dragon apprentice, you can`t hide the fact that you lie with cold blood.

You write rants here ,elaborate with confusing data, and bluntly overturn clear words from Bible.
No wonder why sooo many people today don`t trust Bible any more. It is because of your kind, twisters of God`s own word, deceivers of worst kind, trappers of souls.

Nevertheless word of God will judge you;

Abraxasinas comments on the scriptural encodings; most of which are often mistranslated and misinterpreted by well meaning, often honourable, scripture-students/readers like Beren, albeit mentally confused in their comprehension of the compositions often corrupted by and through dogmatic traditions.

The red higlighted scripture clearly PROVES, by Jesus' own words; that Jesus himself IS the MORNING STAR aka the EVENING STAR aka LUCIFER aka VENUS aka APHRODITE, Goddess of Love.

This scripture also proves that all of you are required to BE GIVEN this 'Morning Star' by Jesus himherself to partake in the 1st order of the '2nd Coming' (all will participate in following orders of course).

The 'Lucifer' in Isaiah.14.12 is a general archetype for the manifesto for the 'kings' of Babylon, Tyre etc. and links to the prior order archetype of the 'fallen cherubim' in Ezekiel.28.14-19.

It is precisely because this LUCIFER is a metaphysical archetype THAT JESUS MANIFESTS a REAL LUCIFER as a TRUE Bringer of the Light shining in the spiritual archetyped darkness.


Isaiah.14.12:
12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Ezekiel.28:

14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. 19All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.


2Peter1:
18And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

19We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Revelation 2:
26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation22:
18.I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19.And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this
16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Revelation.22.19 is given as a 'warning' as to the consequences of EDITING the 'Book of Revelation'.
A clear distinction is made as to to ADDING something and to TAKING AWAY of something.

Understanding the true meaning of the eucharist so engages the ABSORPTION of all prophecy within oneself.
So to ADD to this prophecy in extrapolation and superposition will result in ABSORBING all of the plagues and tribulations of the 'Armageddon' prophecied.

This then allows the 'True Followers' of Jesus, the ones heshe calls in the Book of Revelation, to AVOID and PREVENT the prophecies to become EXTERNAL CALMITIES.

The physical disasters are processed WITHIN the bodies of the WITNESSES (of Revelation.11 and Zechariah.4) and so prophecy is fulfilled without physicalisation of the catastrophies.

Corollarily, the TAKING AWAY of the words in the Book of Revelation will 'jeopardise' the 1st order participation of the student/reader in the '2nd Coming'.

AA
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 05:04 AM   #1243
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
Hello Abraxas,

I briefly visited your website as well as watching this ever-growing thread - you are one busy guy!

I have one question that I am hoping you can shed some light on....

All of my life I have shied away from any religion or spirituality that has a foundation that you must "do, believe, act, look like, be born into, etc" in any specific fashion in order to be "saved, redeemed, spared, evolve, ad nauseam".

This includes having to "know or understand" secret, sacred or complex knowledge that is only available to the "followers". You do state that the knowledge you are attempting to impart with this thread is truly available to all but that we may not be currently able to understand it. However, you also state that only a very few will be able to utilize it to "ascend" to a better place/space ( reminds me of a rapture type statement). Once again - how is that possible if we are all ONE? How is it fair if a majority of the beings we share this world with do not even have the ability to see this information? ( I am not just directing this towards you - it is my "own problem" with this type of material) Most of the information is not translated, it would have no frame of reference for someone not familiar with Judeo-Christian teachings, people who experience developmental disabilities, illiteracy, who are blind, under educated etc. so how can it be the only way? I just do not believe that any "way" that limits it's audiences ability to truly participate and/or promises it's audience that they are (or could be) the only ones, thus creating seperation from their fellow beings - is NOT the WAY.

Ok - so there were a few questions there
El
Dear 5th Element!

My reply to hippihill answers much of your query in a very easy to understand manner.
Now the core of your question is related to the ONENESS relating to the 'mechanics' of the ascension or such labeling.

There is NO RESTRICTION to any sentience and consciousness in the universe; however to understand this ONENESS you speak of, is not an easy manner to grasp in the words and linguistics utilized by the individual considering himherself as separated from this Oneness.

Yes, it is a trouble of language and of words.

So allow me to give you a metaphor, akin the peach of hippihillbobbi.

There you are just having stumbled and hit your toe on a rock.

In technical details, a local disturbance in the equilibria of your circulatory autonomous bodysystems activates.
Nerve messages are sent to your brain to inform other systems to 'repair the damage' to blood vessels in your traumatized toe.

Cellular mitosis replaces damages tissues undr microbiological interaction and communication systems engaging endocrine glands (chakras) and neuronal and blood circulation conduits.
Then further zooming in, will display molecular transformations and then the waveform interactions of subatomic criteria.

So how much complexity of finestructure can you handle with your educational data base?!
You can study at some academic institution for 5 years to become familiar with the semantics and terminology to say explain and model the biochemistry of the molecular level of a traumatized toe.

But there you are and your body hurts ALL OVER, because of the trauma experienced by your toe.

So you experience as a ONENESS as a UNITY, despite the trauma being localized in your toe.

So in other words; as WE all are ONE on some very deep and basically unfathomable plane; if ANYONE is able to 'ascend' THEN by definition ALL have ascended with that One.

Now you KNOW who the ONE who has ascended is.
Because HESHE has ascended in the ONENESS, YOU also have already ascended with that one.
You just aren't AWARE of this yet - and the VEIL=EVIL of the 4D-5D spacetime mirror is the cause of this.

(51)
His disciples said to him: When will the resurrection of the dead take place, and when will the new world come?"
He said to them: "That resurrection which you are awaiting has already come, but you do not recognize it."

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-23-2010 at 05:12 AM.
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 06:47 AM   #1244
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Actually he had to, he often had to speak in parables because the core truth was too much for the average man in his audience. To some extent it was necessary to de-tune the message for wider coverage.

I agree that it is better to speak truth with clarity so far as it is possible.

Many times this means not speaking at all. However, on this forum, there are topic titles that can allow people to ignore that which they dont want to read - and it is for this reason I keep asking people to let it be.

I think abraxasinas has demonstrated accuracy with the bible and I dont see where words are being twisted. I myself tend to restrict myself to the reported "sayings" of Jesus since they appear to me to be the least distorted parts of the bible. Since many of them are wrapped in parable, they were probably deemed by the editors to be so open to debate and inpenetrable, they did not require distortion to support any elitist agenda.

[with no particular focus on you Beren...]

Once again I see many here falling into the same old trap of judging the messenger and not the message.

It also seems as if inpenetrable data seriously offends a few egos - I say tough! Deal with it. Have you considered this is one of the distortions we all need help working through? Data is data.

Two sides of the polarised arguement against this thread - on the one hand there is no such thing as Dragons so Abraxasinas is clearly off his trolley - on the otherhand Dragons are very real and us poor humans need protection by the gallant knights in shining armour and experienced dragon slayers. Which is more preposterous? To me neither. Data is data.

What is not preposterous is that questions and answers to those questions yeild pure DATA. Data can be left or worked with - your/our choice.

Context can manipulate that data - but the assembled masses here are not vulnerable chooks that need protection. We are more on our guard against any potential contextual manipulation and trickery; not that I myself have discerned any yet from the OP and subsequent posts - all I have discerened with every fibre of my own intuition is a desire to deliver information/data in the context of the questions asked.

This Dragon (personae) - is providing answers - so far - in what looks like good faith. On that note, Abraxasinas, I have a few more questions of my own for you :

1) to what extent do dragons have a bearing on the functioning of the elite/dark forces currently attempting to control the evolution of human kind on this planet?

Hi Anchor, thanking you again for your open display of integrity, honour and impartiality - the qualifying criteria of a good moderator.

The Dragon symbol is of uttermost importance to the PTB (your elite/dark forces label).
The PTB functions in a hierarchical manner and where the nestings of control and manipulation are, as many know, in a pyramidal symbology.
A 10 tiered pyramid exemplifies this (say the Mayan structure publisized by Calleman).

1=100-Square of the Populus/Citizen/Voter
2=81-Square of the Local Mayor/Politician/Councillor/Member
3=64-Square of the Minister of State
4=49-Square of the President of a Nation
5=36-Square of the Global Administrator/Banking Empire
6=25-Square of the Ancient Brotherhoods of the Serpent/Illuminati+Luminari
7=16-Square of the Astrality in Order/Human-ET Level1
8=9-Square of the Astrality in Expansion/Human-ET-Level2
9=4-Square of the Astrality in Identity/Human-ET-Level3
10=Capstone of the Dragon

So in a classification of the hierarchies of the PTB such as this; you can easily discern that the 'missing capstone' represents an 'enigma' not only to the human knowledge, which ends here at the 6th level of the pyramid in 4D spacetime as defined by physics and the terrestraial sciences; but also to the ETs interacting with humanity from the astral dimensions (7-dimensional hyperspace or twistorspacetime of rotation technically).

So the Dragon archetype or symbol becomes the common search for the 'illuminated' humans and the ETs alike.

These consciousnesses KNOW that the pyramid is also an Octahedron with the seen pyramid turned upside down like an hourglass.
So then there are two capstones, one 'missing' in the physical manifestation of the 'World-Tree', but of course manifested in the metaphysical-spiritual sense in the reflection of the physical pyramid and so its invisible image.

Metaphysically it is so understood (by the upper levels say 6-9), that the 'missing' capstone is the metaphysical Dragonhood as the powersource for all of the material universe.

The PTB are very well aware about the Nature of God and what God, say as the Prime Creator Energy Source must be to be able to exist.
However they are not aware of how this Invisible Dragonhood can manifest and through this manifestation reconfigure the structure of the universal architecture (a rather primitive attempt to reconfigure the universe is embodied in the Masonic symbology as that of Ptah, the Egyptian creator god).


2) are there good dragons and bad dragons (where good and bad have the meaning of service to the interests of humanity or service to self, not in the interests of humanity).

You could say this in a rather 'childish' way of trying to express the ET-Human interaction of the higher levels.
The polarity 'game' cannot extend past the 5th dimension in external manifestation as it is unified internally in 6D and 7D and becomes contextual in dimensions 8-10.

So the 'good and bad' might as well be termed male and female or minus and plus.
And as you know, in mistranslation of this archetype in the 'middle ages', all women were considered as the 'temptresses of the Devil' and so considered as evil/bad personified.
Things have not changed much and today the polarity 'rules' the evolving human minds - however with a grand destiny awaiting them.
The 'entrapment' in this duality of polarity serves a cosmic purpose, even a necessity.
In concentrating and focusing a PROCESSING of POLARITY facing each other in a 'mental war' COUPLED to physical embodiment; will allow the disembodied ETs of the astrality, as well as the archetypes of the 10-11-12-13 omnispace dimensions to become reconfigured and redefined.

This is simply the LOWEST vibration connecting to the HIGHEST vibration in the metaphysical 'bad' dragon being forced to 'eat' itself in swallowing its own tail.
Heads and Tails - Good and Bad - Man and Woman - Yin and Yang - All One Coin.


3) please re-state the exact relationship between what you call dragon and what you call human.

The PHYSICAL Evolution of modern man from Old World Monkeys so 20 million years ago encompassed the earlier evolvement of the mammalian midbrain from its reptilian brainstem precursor.
About 5 million years ago, the Australopithecine genotype began to fractalise in a normal diversification pattern of terrestrial species (say there are species of giraffes, elephants, tigers and so forth).
This diversification proceeded WITHOUT astral ET interference until about 520,000 years ago, when homo antecessor became a 'common ancestor' for a 'contracted' hominid evolutionary branch leading to homo sapiens sapiens.

You find here the 20 Mayan supercycles of 26,000 years each and so the 7th/13th cycle of about 338,000 years ago witnessed the first genetic interferences of the astral ETs with homo antecessor 'evolving' into homo heidelbergensis (these are commonly accepted antrhropological labelings you can find in the literature).

The 'first' homo sapiens then emerged from this genetic stock about 5 Mayan supercycles later at the 208,000 year marker in the human evolution timeline.
It is here then that the 'legends' of Lemuria and the human-ET interactions begin to enter the akashic records of the human groupmind consciousness and memory.

Here then you have the attempt to 'dragonize' the human evolution by the astral ETs.
The ETs know that their own ancestry and physicalisation is irrevokably BOUND to HYBRIDIZATION of their own astral cosmic IDs with that of this humanoid race of primitive origins in the reptilian brainstem.

The ETs require physical expression, whilst the primitive humanoids require mentality. This then is rigorously defined and modelled in ET science as the omni-science of what MASS is as a static electromagnetic field and allowing the mass parameter to become a reduced form of natural and superconductive 'electricity flow' (not requiring media such as a copper wire or a optical fibre).

Many technical details are found on the linked website.
I have shared some of this here before, but as it causes offence in inferiority /superiority complexes in the psyche of many; I refrain from disseminating details. The ones of you who wish to know more, might engage the thought of attending college classes in Cosmology 101, Physics 101; General Science 101 or similar and THEN ask pertinent questions instead of ridiculing and dismissing things you COULD understand, but fail to do so, because of your unfamiliarities with the semantics and the languages.

And so the 'Dragon-Mind' will be like a 'Dragon-Brain' superposed onto the humanoid cortex finding full expression in homo sapiens sapiens at the beginning of the last and completing Mayan cycle of 25,625 years ago.

The astral ET manipulation so also represents an ET agenda finding their own roots and lineages.
There is more to this and I have and will elucidate more and more details on this as the timeline progresses.
But generally, the so called manipulation of the human genetic code is defined in the aforementioned 'natural electricity', which relates to mindinduction and the capacityu of the human memory complexes to store data.


4) dragon iconography crops up a lot. In the recent video by Bill Ryan one is struck by the number of dragon images in the opening sequence of shots around London, England. Additionally I recently have cosidered that there are the Eastern (I'm thinking about chinese) Dragons who are associated with the power elite - emporers etc - in a more mystical way, and Western Dragons who live in caves and get slaughtered by "heros". Can you elaborate more on the role of the dragon iconography through the human ages? When did it start and why?

A..

Yes, Anchor, the dragon symbology in the London locale is just the manifesto of the PTB of the 5th and 5th level, that of the Brotherhood of the Serpent/Snake and the two archetypes of the Priesthood of Levi and that of Zadok in the Davidic court.
Today, this has translated to the Illuminati of the Sun (Shamballah say) and the Luminari of the Moon (Agartha say).
Much of the information you can find on the web, you tube, David Icke and so forth is very much 'on the mark' and in agreement with the Thuban database. It so is not disinformation - I would comment on anything I consider disinformation, if exposed to this on this forum in the appropriate contexts.

AA
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 06:50 AM   #1245
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Ellie,

people manipulated in this manner only have themselves to blame. The path is long for them, but all will end well.

Ego is not anyones problem but the person in whom that ego manifests.

You play with fire you get burned, unless that is, you know how to play with fire. [1]

A..

[1] Mental image of GregorArturo firedancing springs to mind



(10) Jesus says: "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes."

AA
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 07:22 AM   #1246
ellie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 183
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
[/B]


(10) Jesus says: "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes."

AA
That quote from Jesus above does not explain a thing to me in the context it was given.

Lionhawk, I am not a happy bunny now because you have bowed out and it looks like I will not get any answers to exactly what and who this Abrax person is (besides being a Phd in string theory) and what Gaia group he is representing.

I am sorry LH I am obviously too dumb to get the clues, I was very curious.

Abrax, it would be nice if you did not quote Jesus in threads and call him a master templar in another, I am sure the ascended master is not happy himself with that.

That's all.
ellie is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 07:46 AM   #1247
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
That quote from Jesus above does not explain a thing to me in the context it was given.

Lionhawk, I am not a happy bunny now because you have bowed out and it looks like I will not get any answers to exactly what and who this Abrax person is (besides being a Phd in string theory) and what Gaia group he is representing.

I am sorry LH I am obviously too dumb to get the clues, I was very curious.

Abrax, it would be nice if you did not quote Jesus in threads and call him a master templar in another, I am sure the ascended master is not happy himself with that.

That's all.
But Jesus IS the Master-Templar of Thuban dear ellie.
You may ask himher in any form or manner if shehe is offended by that labeling - and it is just one labeling of many appropriate from the Thuban perspective.

Jesus IS the REAL lightbringer=LUCIFER manifesting the archetype of the metaphysics. This is explained in my quotation of Beren's post today.
For simlicity and/or synchronicity and/or coincidence:

J=10; E=5; S=19; U=21; S=19 for a total of 74.
L=12; U=21; C=3; I=9; F=6; E=5; R=18 for a total of 74.

This is one of the reasons why the Council of Thuban uses the Greek-Christian version of Jesus and not a hebrew version like Yeshua or Yeshuah or Yehoshuah.
We do use Emmanuel Melchizedek as EM=WE sometimes however in a similar nomenclature.

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-23-2010 at 02:31 PM.
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #1248
abraxasinas
_
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Queanbeyan/Canberra; NSW, Australia
Posts: 635
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hi All!

This message engages the wordings of another initiate, who could be termed a postgraduate human approaching membership within the Council of Thuban. I shall 'colour in' the discourses of Richard T., when so appropriate. Most of the time, Richard T. aka DRACHIR T. {the German word for Dragon translates as DRACHE} presents hisher information as a member of the Thuban Dragonhood and requires little input from myself.

If anyone wishes clarification on the meanings of the statements of Richard T., then I shall answer accordingly.

1)Quote:Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge

Does trying to connect with with all dimensions through the focus of intentionally reaching someone's consciousness, have an effect on those that do not wish us to succeed? Do they not like when I do this? Because sometimes I feel like I'm dwelling where I'm not wanted.


Richard T. aka DRACHIR T.:
The ego can do nothing about any of this because of its planetary nature. His job is to increase the vibratory rate of his mentation and his environment is used to challenge him, and at the same time to become intelligent.

The forces are not there to make us intelligent but to shed light on the way. And the way they do this is by opposition. The stronger the opposition, the stronger the potential for integration.

When man has become strong enough to not be swayed by any emotional charge thrown at him by opposition in the experience, then these forces start a process of fusion with what was a mortal being.

The war against man by the dark forces is the war against this process. A war against the process through which the individual's father, his universal source, which is not a 'great all' but a force of creation, which is him on another plane of reality, will start infusing into the mortal using the mind tunnel created by the thought adjuster to alter totally the consciousness from the mental plane down to the cellular plane, effectively removing the light that was invested in material experience on this planet from the dominion of those forces.

To those forces, the presence of such a light as that of man, in matter on this planet, appears to be advantageous. They don't want to lose this advantage, and they are ready to blow the planet up if necessary.

Nothing will happen before it is time.

Abraxasinas: It should be added here, that the 'dark forces' are limited in extent of actual mental infiltration and blending with the human mind by the depth of the subconscious.
This depth simply means that increasing the superconscious capacity to process memory will decrease the astral infiltration of the subconscious.

2) Originally Posted by Richard T:
Hello there,
Each person has an adjuster attributed to him. These are extremely advanced intelligences whose goal is to fuse with the mortal. Those forces have never experienced matter, they are scientists of the energy who work with man using life opposition to create tensions in him. Those tensions are energy potentials that are then used to transform the sub-atomic structure of those bodies, adjust them, in order to perfect them.

The creation of man is not completed. It is a work in progress. But man is led to believe that this is it.

An instruction is not a teaching.

A teaching brings materials that must be learned and believed.
An instruction bids to do as told, and the instructed, by doing what he is told, allows the adjuster to work more efficiently. But for the ego, the instruction quickly becomes knowledge, because he wants to own the material, not realizing that it is not valuable as a memory but that it is useful in the movement it provokes.

Abraxasinas: This is in stark evidence right here on this thread, where the information as a teaching is mistaken as an instruction.

My consciousness is not Morontialized yet. So that it is the adjuster who can travel on his plane, as close at it can to his source, depending on his vibration rate. A cherubin cannot travel like an Arch-angel for instance.

Abraxasinas: There is much to be added here as to the reality and manifesto of what Richard T. terms morontialized. He may have taken this term from the astral channel of the Urantia Book; which is of 3rd order and so NOT as authoritative as the 2nd or 1st order of the data stream.
In the context of usage of Richard T. however; he has associated the appropriate higher order structure to this label of the superconsciousness and as coupled to what many term Christ-Consciousness.
The adjuster is a primary emanation of this Christ-Consciousness; say as in a label of the 'Overself' or the 'Higher Self' or the 'Higher Guides', however subject to graduations in expression.

Because of this, the information can only be transferred, if allowed, by the adjuster. In such a condition, a man cannot say what he wants but only what he must. Because, othersise, he would create much confusion still being affected by the laws of domination at one level or another.

We have an advantage as ascending men because this is a gradual process. The initiates, such as the initiate of Pisces, or that of Aquarius, live an instantaneous fusion process through which all aspect of the personality are destroyed, all memory is removed, and all wishes and hopes of the ego are put in check, creating an extreme mental pain that the average man could not support without being destroyed for lack of an adequate inner strenght.

Abraxasinas: Richard T. here exaggerates the process of the 'instantaneous fusion' of the initiate/avatar a little.
This 'instantaneous fusion' is happenstance in all of you at the point of your physical conception in a data transfer from the genetic libraries of your patriarchial and matriarchial lineages.
But as said, the human life experience serves the gradual implementation of the 'higher purpose' as decided by the 'adjuster' aka your 'higher self' directly coupled to the Christ-Consciousness.


The universal status of an individual cannot be known from down under but can only be known from up and into the intimate relationship between the source, the adjuster, and the mortal who has lost his humanity to become a man. Such information will never be given to an individual who can still fall to the laws of domination. Astral, planetary consciousness will never be allowed to escape this plane into the realms of light.

This is the first time in the universal annals that such a process is recorded. This creates great interest and turmoil among the material races and the hierarchies who suddenly are turning their eyes toward this globe and would hope to interfere to fulfil their own agendas.

The enabling factor is part of the personal secret that is guarded by the adjuster. The planetary ego cannot change things, but he can prepare the terrain.

Abraxasinas: You may emphasise the word 'PERSONAL SECRET' - all of you have an adjuster and carry such a 'Personal Secret'.
So it becomes rather superfluous to 'test' others like myself as to your 'secrets' as so many have done here on this thread.

The integration process depends on inner strenght that allows facing opposition. The end of a cycle, such as the one we are in today, creates conditions that are ideal for a man with inner strength to face the music without falling prey to his animal condition.

Abraxasinas: I am in gratitude to all of you for your supports and your oppositions - perhaps some of you can begin to envisage the 'greater agendas'.

What do you mean by: "should I stop indulging substances that affect my matter?"

All substances that affect the psychic web and man's perceptions interfere with his natural mechanism, albeit everything you do was already known would be done. Drugs can only open the way to the astral web. They have created an awareness of the reality of other planes of reality but it was limited to the astral and its lies and manipulations.

Thoughts is the most fundamental aspect of the lie to which we have been submitted.

Man does not think. Thoughts forms are fundamentally induced interferences that come from the dead.
Thought energy is fundamentally communication from the adjuster.
The brain is a radio, it does not produce thoughts, it receives them. And the ego is fooled into believing it is him who is thinking because of the use of the subjective form, the 'I', to which he is too quick to identify.

Until the day when the adjuster, the cosmic double, can reveal himself, and that thoughts are replaced with communication, allowing the adjuster to instruct man and take charge of his evolution, forcing him to face the reality of his multi-dimensionality, that before was kept at a philosophical level.

Abraxasinas: Your individuated transformation from old human to new starhuman allows the higher self to merge with your lower self iow.

So, what can be done is to live one's life aware of this, knowing that all events that oppose the wishes of the ego and arouse his insecurities are simply there so that a work can be done on those planes of which he is not readily aware but of which he has the intuition.


3) Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge
hello,
A work in process indeed. What about love? Will I have to let that go as well? When in love I realize how human I am. This cannot be good for the infusing process, as I am constantly drawn back to it.
Morontialized? I may ask questions like a fool. But I can assure you I am not.



Richard T.:
Hi,
Love is a fundamental principle that is being infused in the universe. It is one of 7 Alephs, or principles, to manifest and the third. The other two are intelligence and will.

Abraxasinas: There are more classification systems, but the three major ones relate to the Thuban Principalities as well as the Kabbalah, say as say Keter-Hokmah and Binah:

1.Keter or Crown is the Khu of the Spirit and the 'Tree of Life as Djed or Phallus of Osiris'
2.Hokmah or Wisdom is the Ab of the Heart and 'Throne of Isis'
3.Binah or Intelligence is the Sahu of the Masculine in the 'EyeMirror of Horus'
4.Hesed or Love is the Ba or Soul of the 'Sistrum of Bast'
5.Gevurah or Power is the Ibis or Mind of the 'Caduceus of Thoth'
6.Tiferet or Beauty is the Sekhem of the Feminine in the 'EyeMirror of Hathor'
7.Nezah or Endurance is the Ka of the Double of the 'Astral Chalice of Nephthys'
8.Hod or Majesty is the Ren or Name of the 'Mason's Tool of Ptah'
9.Yesod or Foundationis the Khaibit or Image of the 'Shadow of Anubis'
10.Malkuth or Kingdom is the Khat or Body and the 'Tree of Death as Yoni or Vulva of Set'

The SEPHIROTIC TREE OF LIFE also known as MOSES' SAPPHIRE TABLET ; then partitions those ten archetypes into a male, say left stem and a female right stem, parted in a middle stem, centred on the 'unclean sexes' of the 69=96.

Love is not a psychological value. But the astral body vibrates to its energy and promotes emotions.

This means that love on this globe is not fundamentally real.

Abraxasinas: Notice this all of you as warriors of the love and the light!


LOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:
E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.
Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
=√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=GODDOG=DOGGOD


This is the selfstate for a love vibratory resonance, which created the universe!


Its infusion will coincide with the advent of the access to intelligence and will without which there can be no real love.

For the time being, what we call love is based on the insecurity of the ego, whether sexual or emotional depending on the gender, and of the recuperation by the astral of the concept of love into a spiritualized form adopted by the soul, which emulates the work of the Nazareen. This spiritualization comes from the intelligence of man and his lack of real will.

Love is an energy that renders free, whereas will is an energy that dominates. To render free, one must have no fear of losing. And fear of losing brings the urge to dominate.

There is no point in adopting any kind of attitude in regard to this. To be informed is enough, since as soon as we are informed, work can start being done on other planes.

Abraxasinas: Allow me to emphasise the 'Being Informed Enough'; this is my one and only agenda on your behalf. It does NOT mean that any of you need to UNDERSTAND what I am sharing - YOUR INDIVIDUAL ADJUSTER UNDERSTANDS and this is sufficient onto itself.


4)Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge:
Very well then. I will remember that when we meet again. (lame attempt at humor)
These 7 alephs. Are they manifested in all universes? Is love truly unique in origin? Now that this has been introduced into the universal archives can other races incorporate it? If they can than it must be through a descending energy correct? Will there ever be a balance between those with intelligence and those of true light?

Richard T.:
What I know is that it is manifested in this universe and is a relatively new manifestation. I can't really talk about other universes. Love is a fundamental principle. It is a universal energy. It is not a state of mind. But it is an energy that can be channelled, although if it were channelled through man's physicality as it stands, he would find it extremely painful.


Abraxasinas: LOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:
E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.
Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
=√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=GODDOG=DOGGOD


This is the selfstate for a love vibratory resonance, which created the universe!



It will imcumb to man to use love to allow information to be made available to those races whose evolution is controlled by other races who have vibratory ascendancy onto them.

Love is an energy that shares.

Abraxasinas: The Council of Thuban is SHARING its database as its one and only agenda.

The various races in the universe work out of the principles of intelligence and will, not love. Their societies are based on the principle of fraternity.

An example of such system is the failed and miserable caricature that is communism on this planet. A system that sought to enslave its people, not free them.

Democracy, as we know it, is a miserable caricature of freedom afforded by the energy of love. Miserable because it is way too infiltrated with agents of domination for one and two because the individuals themselves are too psychologically dependent on the system, making them lazy and keeping them in a state of expectation, instead of all of them being the pillars of their society.

But this system is nonetheless the closest thing to what you call Christic spirit that exists in large organized societies.

Love cannot be alone, like intelligence and will cannot be alone. They represent the current trinity of the energy.

Races access universal archives based on their relative rate of vibration. The energy is hierarchically differentiated as it penetrates the planes of reality. In order to access the highest orders of the world that is the universal archives, the rate of vibration must be extremely high.

And access to higher vibrations means access to higher vibration of sciences.

The hierarchies who control the information based on their universal status will not let go of their power, because at that level infomation is the power. This is why intelligences in the universe are limited in what can be known to them and forced to work according to the information that is allowed to filter down to them.

Abraxasinas: Indeed, but as said before, the 'Tree of Life' as the 'Serpent-Rod' of Thoth aka Moses defines the ET order to dedichotomize at the 5th dimension/density level. All higher dimensionalities utilize the unified polarities as internal processor to allow galactic and extragalctic experience to function WITHIN a context of a Harmonized Duality.

When man has a consciousness that is morontial, he will have a vehicle that won't allow him to simply travel the astral plane but a unique vehicle that will allow him to travel as a consciousness to all the worlds from his origin to the ethers and access levels of science that cannot be imagined and cannot be accessed even by those races that visit us today.

Abraxasinas: Imagine and analyse the scriptural evidence of the 'Resurrected Logos' and you may be able to evisage what your 'new morontial' lightbody will entail as a higherD merkabah kerneled by your present physical temples.

But it is not important to think about such things.

What is important is for us to realize that we have been lied to, that we have descended to the bottom of the vibration scale, and the result is a loss of consciousness equivalent to the loss of access to information, and that this will be reversed in the times to come. And that he should use the opportunities created in his experience by the strong oppositions to his well being to increase his vibration so that one day he is capable ans sufficiently strong to receive the shock of his reality.

Abraxasinas: The lowest vibration becomes the Tail swalled by the highest vibration of the Head and in recircularising a linearised spacetime quantum continuum with beginnings and ends.

In any case, man cannot know the future. He could not take it and would refuse it. It is the only reason why he does not know what lies ahead for him as an individual.

Abraxasinas: Thank you Richard T. for an excellent discourse into the higher dimensional cosmology.


Originally Posted by Richard T
5)Hello Vorian.

I ask if I make sense to insure the door is opened to opposition. Otherwise, it would be like saying that it is so and you must learn from me.

There is a universal law that says that it is impossible to be intelligent alone. Communication is to allow people recognize they can access intelligence. Unfortunately, people use communication to prove they are intelligent, or to question and seek intelligence in others.

Technically, we should learn from what we say. When I say something, I should be learning something. And this is possible if we realize that we access intelligence rather than think we are intelligent.

And if we do not believe what we say, we ask others to validate through t their own access to intelligence.

Sometimes, I wonder if what I say is helpful or if it actually mixes people up.

How is the weather down there?

Cheers.

6)Originally Posted by Richard T
Earth consciousness is currently under the laws of domination. It will be in the hand of another origin in the next evolution, but that will not happen before the end of this cycle.

Perhaps I was under the impression that both are in store for evolution. And that they would happen together.

It is not man's job to fix the Earth consciousness, it has its own agenda.

What we must take care of is our own consciousness.

And if we can't fix our own, how could we fix that of others, let alone that of the Earth?


Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T
Earth consciousness is currently under the laws of domination. It will be in the hand of another origin in the next evolution, but that will not happen before the end of this cycle.

It is not man's job to fix the Earth consciousness, it has its own agenda.

What we must take care of is our own consciousness.

And if we can't fix our own, how could we fix that of others, let alone that of the Earth?



Perhaps I was under the impression that both are in store for evolution. And that they would happen together.


There will be a change in vibration of the planet that will coincide with the reversal of its polarity. Astral energies come to the planet by the North pole. As do solar particles that create the aurora borealis effect. This reversal will push those energies away while accepting energies of another order altogether that have nothing to do with the history of humanity.

Evolution is perhaps not what we tend to think, since we think mechanically based on our history and that we project our own psychological understanding onto intelligences and systems that do not evolve psychologically, such as the Earth. The Earth will rise in vibration because of the energy that will be at the base of man's evolution. And that energy comes from the source of the consciousness of man, that is not god, but that is an energy that is radiated by each individual's source, these radiations being called rays of creation by some.


7)Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge Are you a finaliter?
If so, and if you don't mind me asking, when do you experiance your fusion flash?

Hi there

Fusion flash, as you call it, only happens for the greatest descending initiates, such as Bernard.

They create the living proof of their words.

Luckily, we don't have to live this absolute torture in such a massive dose, and fusion for the ascending consciousness is a progressive process.

You will notice that I am careful to what I answer when I reply to questions of a personal nature.
Here is why

There is a universal law by which when a person says something, makes a statement using the 'I', events are automatically created to test the reality behind the words.

So, if I say "I would do this or that if this or that happened" you risk being tested in time. Best is not to brag, and really be certain, without any possibility of a doubt, that what is said, is.

Those events become part of the solar initiation of the individual, where he is tested against any and all forms of psychological failure.

Man cannot decide if and when he is contacted from inside.

It is his cosmic counterpart who initiates the movement.

But they find it extremely difficult to communicate with the mortal because of the huge amount of memories, because of the density of astral energy, because of the insecurity of the ego and of his spirituality, and mostly because of the personalization of the reflective process.

The ego must then prepare himself by starting to pay attention.

And paying attention requires him to be aware that all the artifacts that are part of his planetary consciousness are a game to steer his evolution.

This brings him to depersonalized the impressions that result from the experience over time, according to his capacity to support the loss of his false identity, that comes often with the loss of the impression of control over his life, and that has the tendency to create an impression of failure in the ego.

And the ego must realize faith in his reality and know that he is not failing, but that work is being done to increase his vibration.

The less he is impressed psychologically by the experience, the less he implicates himself in the experience, the more the experience can be increased in dosage and the more he is bombarded by thoughts, fears, and soul pulsations, who seek to bring him back to instinctual behavior.

All is a question of internal strength and all is a question of not believing, of not taking one's life seriously, but rather to be serious about it.

Some people cannot watch a movie without being traumatized.

How will they fare when the world collapse around them?

And this is where it comes together.

Man must learn to not be impressionable. Then, as he does his part, he allows the other side to do its part.

But they do their part on their time, and we must use our time effectively.

As for where we are, we always are where we are supposed to be. But they just don't tell us always.

The only reason why man does not know his future is because he would not accept it, he would feel that life is not worth being lived, and it is extremely important to those forces that man lives the life he is meant to live, until the work is done.

Does this help at all?

Richard


Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-23-2010 at 11:05 AM.
abraxasinas is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 09:28 AM   #1249
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 45
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
How do Dragons treat their 'White Dragon Children'?
- Like newborn babies, totally dependent on their parental and like carers; unable to know in comparative relativism, who they are, where they are and what they are doing.

AA
Dear Fallen ones,

I find this interesting. Does this mean you take on the caretaking role regardless the need of the angelic human to be taken cared of, or is this a choice of free will.

My mind tells me two outcomes of this tender caretaking business. Either the humans who don't want to be eaten and hybridized by red dragons or any other kind of dragons by free will, will be put in concentration camps a.k.a. under the wings of "caretakers" and if the millions upon millions of non hybridized humans still resist the indoctrinations of the care takers, what happens then? My guess is that the humans will be battered around until they do. Is this correct?

The other way around would be that the humans that don't want to be dragon Halflings and thereby be stolen of their angelic heritage would actually be allowed to govern the universe from a creative and loving perspective, the way it was always meant to be. How could possibly a hybridized human be better than the original? How could your so called star human ever be what the human was meant to be from the beginning? We are meant to stop wars and find new ways, new creative ways to make peace. We are meant to save worlds, galaxies, universes and to help every single being to be sovereign in its own being, without the need for care takers. We are the creative force and upholders of universal love and free will. When allowed to show our inner beings, We are LOVE. We are INSPIRATION. How can anyone possibly think that we are better off as hybrids? We as hybrids are only beneficial to our so called ‘wanna be’ care takers. For thousands of years we have been suppressed, not allowed to grow the way we should. Allow us to show our true selves and we will be the care takers of the universe, just as we are intended to be.

Has it really come to this? It has shown from time to time that our hearts can't be enslaved. Is the only step left for the fallen angels to enslave us and make us do their will, to actually take away our uniqueness in some kind of hybridization program? Well I guess it's your loss in the long run. One can't help the one who don't want to be helped.

If someone wants to change what is already perfect, the only reason to do so must be to lower that perfectness beneath the perfectness of themselves in order to raise their own perfectness. For example if I'm the second or third tallest man on earth. The only way for me to be the tallest man is to either shrink the ones above me or eliminate them or to actually grow taller. To grow is the only acceptable alternative as the other alternatives includes the sacrifice of others.

In this case you would actually need to accept the fact to be second or third or whatever you see yourself as. We don't look at races or beings as being superior to others. We see them all at their full potential and with the ability to grow to where we are. We are designed to set an example of what can be done and to show the rest what their full potential is all about. You shouldn't look upon us as a threat. We are designed to help and if you don't want to evolve past your current limits, you don't need to. Maybe it's possible for us to build you a playground of your own choice where you can't hurt anyone and certainly not being able to hijack other beings for your own purposes.

We are here to help whenever you are ready!

For love and unity throughout the universe!

Sollve

Before you point your finger at ME about using WE. WE are ALL who resonate with ME.
Sollve is offline  
Old 02-23-2010, 09:34 AM   #1250
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hello, Abrax,

I have a serious question for you.
I am interested what you/Thuban think about HUMOR?
What is humor?
Were it came from?
Are dragons laugh?

Please, do not answer me in numbers or equations, only words if possible.

I repeat: I am quite serious.

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon