Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-17-2009, 05:07 AM   #1
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Amazing Pictures of Pollution in China

This is almost apocalyptic in scope and this is one person focusing his lens on a serious problem the entire planet faces, especially since US corporations have taken industry overseas to avoid heavy EPA fines and restrictions. The same environmental destruction and disease you see in these pictures in China are faced by third world countries and people living in poverty all around the world.

I get so upset with Climategate people who waste precious time and energy whining about emails, when children and adults all over the world are suffering horrible diseases from living and working in toxic environments. A mass extinction is taking place in nature, while all over the planet the web of life is falling apart. The Earth is sick, nature is reaching a tipping point and humanity has pushed the planet to the brink.

Instead of whining and complaining about Obama, what are we going to do to force change and demand industry clean-up it's act? After taking a look at these pictures it's quite apparent we need help cleaning up this mess, with our current technology it's not going to happen so we need to demand disclosure and open transparency with advanced technology's that can help save the planet.

Amazing Pictures of Pollution in China
http://www.chinahush.com/2009/10/21/...tion-in-china/
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:36 AM   #2
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Amazing Pictures of Pollution in China

Absolutely mindboggling...
Old 12-17-2009, 06:44 AM   #3
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

That is absolutely heart wrenching.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:23 AM   #4
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
That is absolutely heart wrenching.
I can feel how sick the Earth is and it makes me sick to, since I was about 16yrs old I was intuitively aware of and felt my connection to Gaia. The planet is a sleeping giant that will wake up in pain and anger with all the negative energy and destruction she's absorbed. The pictures of China only serve to remind me how bad off humanity has let the environment get and for the planet to heal there will have to be a time of great upheaval and cataclysm to turn it all around.

Sounds like ET also has technology that will help...have a feeling we'll need to get out of the way for awhile though.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:53 AM   #5
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

all in the name of consummerism and greed.......on a global level
our poor planet and all beimngs that dwell on her
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:17 AM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

...but we have so much of the cheap stuff from China.. and people in many countries work for a dollar or two a day...

(All rivers go to seas and oceans, so the pollution in China affects everybody, the same goes for air).
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:19 AM   #7
dwonder
Avalon Senior Member

I think that China has finally got the hint.
Its time now for America & India to get the hint too.
dwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:26 AM   #8
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Not life- friendly at all.
This emphasizes how urgent it is to help raise the vibrations and light
on our planet.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:26 PM   #9
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post
Not life- friendly at all.
This emphasizes how urgent it is to help raise the vibrations and light
on our planet.
Thank you Bushycat, you nailed it!
Old 12-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #10
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

There killing themselfs, the reprecussions in the future are going to be very bad. I've heard 7% of china's pollution makes it to the california coastline.
Instead of building 1 nuclear sub or coal plant a week, they need to re-direct their energy.

I believe the statistic is china needs to create 25 million jobs a year to keep up with their growth.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:12 PM   #11
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

They should take their money that they a wasting on the climate hoax and divert it to clean up this cesspool.

Absolutely disgusting. All done in the name of cheaper goods. Thanks Wal-mart et al.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #12
Scarab
Banned

I think it's unfair to point at the Chinese on this.

California, USA (the golden state)

Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #13
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I saw those a few months ago- disturbing.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like America about 40 years ago before the EPA was around
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #15
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

No wonder our alien brothers/sisters don't want to reveal themselves,

We might be contagious to the universe
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:43 AM   #16
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
I think it's unfair to point at the Chinese on this.

California, USA (the golden state)

That's why I posted this link, to point out the China is not the only guilty country. US corporations are just as guilty except they moved our industry to third world country's that will let them pollute and don't have an EPA to regulate emissions or safe toxic waste disposal. People in those communities are suffering similar health problems like the Chinese are. This is a global issue. While everyone pisses and moans about Climategate as if nothings wrong with the planet, look at everything else that seems to get overlooked.

People who think we can keep contaminating the Earth without consequence are dead wrong. Just like a bad sci-fi movie, st some point the planet will come back on humanity with a vengeance and there will be no place to hide especially for those who disrespected and were insensitive to Earth. We live on a live conscious being...an entity that always knows exactly where we are.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #17
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

And all this @#$% to fill up our stores! And we buy it! Then fill up huge holes in Earth to hide the waste!

"Made in China" is a sacrifice of mother Earth and a large portion of its life. I hope we ALL feel responsible for this, it is not just about the Chinese...

It is not about being guilty, it is about taking responsibility and act where we can with hope. I have seen a much more polluted large river in Argentina being completely cleaned after 3 years of works done by the riverside resident. Of course, once after 2 huge factories were brought down.

Don't let discouragement take over and simply do what you can at your own level. Buy local and use your true "gift" of life that is to "Imagine" a pure world!
Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-18-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #18
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Bloody awful ....

Its at times like this when I think Jeeeeeze where do we start!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:36 PM   #19
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

What better way to get rid of 6.5 billion people than to let their greed and avarice destroy the land, air, food, and water until they are all sick and dying. We are all responsible. It's a wonderfully evil plan to destroy western middle class families via cap n trade taxation while other countries pollute the world unhampered by restraints.

Then let's throw in some wars and drop depleted uranium shells all over their land and slowly kill them off by disease. This is not about countries, but rich globalist corporations fighting for every dollar and control of the people.

They followed the Marxist 10 planks and have taken over the power structures of every country which they get a foothold. Nothing will change until the little people stop complying and face the cost of such non-compliance. There was some benefit of lack of trade in the old days. People grew their own food, took care of their land, made their own clothes etc.. They were not wealthy and they were tired. But, the earth was cleaner and there was less government all the way around. More freedom and community cohesiveness.

Now communities are destroyed, the earth is polluted, and a few are very very rich from the spoils of their long war against the common man. Really, it all comes down to power which gives control. It's a very old story.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #20
Arizona11
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Amazing Pictures of Pollution in China

It's dispicable and disgusting what's going on in the world. Innocent people suffering for the sake of profit by big business. I agree whole heartedly that something MUST be done.

I do want to make it clear right here and now..!!!

"I don't belive the answer is to let Al Gore and his corrupt posse create a carbon credit system that will tax us for breathing and farting. And walking and talking and so on. That will just empoverish us while enriching them. Not a good idea by any stretch.

We could start by doing our part, by demanding that Al Gore and his Capitol Hill crew stop flying around in personal jets and wasting more energy than 8 familys combined.

You see, we know what the problem is. We know how to fix it. The ONLY problem is that, politicians have all the power to do anything. And the only thing they want to do is profit from any possible solution. They have lost touch with reality. We unfortunately must live in it.

So you see, it's either we sell our souls to Satan himself (Corrupt Gangsters in Washington) or we clean house and take matters into our own hands. To bad we don't have the guts as the most powerful nation in the world to do the latter.

So here we are. Stuck between hell and a hard place.

Solution = Let mother earth wipe us all out and hope the next civilization can do better as a race, species, people or whatever comes after us.

Because letting the EVIL, CORRUPT, DEMONIC, GREEDY creatures in Washington make zillions of dollars while NOT fixing the problem is something only a moron would want. Remember they DESTROY everthing they touch. They solve NOTHING..!!

Mother Earth will resolve things her way..!

God bless you all.

Last edited by Arizona11; 12-18-2009 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Grammar
Arizona11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advanced technology, china, environmental destruction, epa, pollution