Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #26
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Shhhh......

The all that is created the

omniverses

and universes

the all that is is the

container

for all the above

the one mind

the all that is !!!!

just IS ............
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #27
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
i understand where you're coming from lorien ...

and no ... situations cannot be solved until there is some understanding thereof ...

and yet ... this world seems to be wedged into this place of the neverending task of understanding ... so much energy has been placed into understanding the beast ... the dark ... the problems ...

rather than ... the seeking of the beauty ... the light ... the solutions ...

we have been trying to understand the beast ... sometimes ad nauseam
... and how is this working for us ... we have wedged our minds into its darkness ... how can anything be seen in darkness ...

i believe it is time to turn on the light ... our light ... the light of this world ...

to be aware of what is ... but moreso ... we must begin to dissolve the stories ... the drama ... the illusion ... jump tracks ...

our ways of thinking ... writing ... speaking ... all our intentions ripple beyond our selves ... and into this world ... seldom do we realize the magnitude of our power ... if we did ... we would refrain from placing huge amounts of energy into thinking problems ... but rather ... feeling solutions ...

it doesn't take much ... to jump tracks ... it is a choice ... our choice ...

to remain within the stories and the drama of the beast ... or ...

jump to what can be ... what was meant to be ... how do we want our own lives and this world to look like ...

love is what switches us over ... intend it ... feel it ...

as if it is already done ...

the beast is gone ... beauty prevails ...

our thoughts ... words ... actions ... they ripple ... have great impact ... either way ...

we've tried one way ... mighty was our power as a society to fuel negativity ...

power is energy ... we can utilize it as we choose ... let's choose another way ... let's fuel the light this go round ... we have everything and then some assisting us now ...

let's jump tracks ...

Love ya Futureyes
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:18 PM   #28
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
The all that is created the

omniverses

and universes

the all that is is the

container

for all the above

the one mind

the all that is !!!!

just IS ............
rhythm, amen
Old 04-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #29
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
iiiit
Dantheman is back
Old 04-25-2009, 07:13 PM   #30
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

In order to solve a problem, the problem must first be clearly defined. We cannot trust the media to clearly define the problems, because they're controlled by the very forces that have created the problems to begin with. And what's actually going on, is pretty far removed from what they're telling us is going on. This cartoon is merely an example. Anybody remember the whole Georgia-Russia situation? What the media version was versus what was REALLY going on? Our opinions are molded to fit in with the plan of controlling a sheep-like population. Sorry, but I've got to call 'em as I see 'em, and anyone that thinks our government is looking out for us is sorely mistaken. Anyone who thinks their god is going to save them is sorely mistaken. So long as we look for the answers and the solutions as things to be obtained outside of ourselves, we'll continue to flop around in a paradigm that's been designed to instill division. Even here, where someone offers a simple cartoon that more accurately portrays the true nature of the problem - in an attempt to convey the truth, the desire to divide comes into the mix with words of admonishment for not offering the solution. C'mon people.

This idea that anybody is going to present themselves as the one who has the answer is part of the mindset that's keeping us enslaved. No ONE has the answer, until that ONE realizes that we are ALL ONE. The solution lies within the truth that we're all connected. The things that prevent us from realizing that connection and the solutions are multi-faceted and pervasive in our society. We have a programmed need to identify everything as right or wrong, good or evil, etc. Is it possible to reserve such judgments? Is it possible to reign in our massive egos? I'd like to think it is. In fact, I know it is. I don't find fault with someone trying to offer a different perspective. In fact, I applaud them.

If you already knew about the information, perspective, whatever - is it necessary to throw stones because you already knew it? What's the motivation behind wagging your finger at someone? To announce your alleged superiority? Are these ego-inflating responses, or is there a higher connection that's to be won by labeling? These questions don't necessarily require answers, by the way - just consideration. Even where people want to pat themselves on the back for being so well informed and "on the path of enlightenment", per se - the same processes that are used in organized religion and other organizations of control and manipulation are being used here. The solution is inside of you, not waiting to be found outside of you. If you want peace, BE PEACE. Please, stop berating those who share information because they're not offering the magic-bullet-solution. None of you are until you stop dividing and start uniting.

I wish you all peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #31
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Well said

Point taken

Last edited by BROOK; 04-25-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #32
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Recallone...I might like to add..when this thread started...there were no comments ..just a picture.....the comments were added later.....to inform ...great...to instigate..much different.
Again..be the solution...or be the problem....
When posting a picture of that nature....even though we here can get it....there must be a point ...otherwise..it the same as big media flashing us... And we're suposed to just accept the picture without words.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #33
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
In order to solve a problem, the problem must first be clearly defined. We cannot trust the media to clearly define the problems, because they're controlled by the very forces that have created the problems to begin with. And what's actually going on, is pretty far removed from what they're telling us is going on. This cartoon is merely an example. Anybody remember the whole Georgia-Russia situation? What the media version was versus what was REALLY going on? Our opinions are molded to fit in with the plan of controlling a sheep-like population. Sorry, but I've got to call 'em as I see 'em, and anyone that thinks our government is looking out for us is sorely mistaken. Anyone who thinks their god is going to save them is sorely mistaken. So long as we look for the answers and the solutions as things to be obtained outside of ourselves, we'll continue to flop around in a paradigm that's been designed to instill division. Even here, where someone offers a simple cartoon that more accurately portrays the true nature of the problem - in an attempt to convey the truth, the desire to divide comes into the mix with words of admonishment for not offering the solution. C'mon people.

This idea that anybody is going to present themselves as the one who has the answer is part of the mindset that's keeping us enslaved. No ONE has the answer, until that ONE realizes that we are ALL ONE. The solution lies within the truth that we're all connected. The things that prevent us from realizing that connection and the solutions are multi-faceted and pervasive in our society. We have a programmed need to identify everything as right or wrong, good or evil, etc. Is it possible to reserve such judgments? Is it possible to reign in our massive egos? I'd like to think it is. In fact, I know it is. I don't find fault with someone trying to offer a different perspective. In fact, I applaud them.

If you already knew about the information, perspective, whatever - is it necessary to throw stones because you already knew it? What's the motivation behind wagging your finger at someone? To announce your alleged superiority? Are these ego-inflating responses, or is there a higher connection that's to be won by labeling? These questions don't necessarily require answers, by the way - just consideration. Even where people want to pat themselves on the back for being so well informed and "on the path of enlightenment", per se - the same processes that are used in organized religion and other organizations of control and manipulation are being used here. The solution is inside of you, not waiting to be found outside of you. If you want peace, BE PEACE. Please, stop berating those who share information because they're not offering the magic-bullet-solution. None of you are until you stop dividing and start uniting.

I wish you all peace.
Thank you for this. And you added so much to its meaning and purpose that I honestly didn't have the time to when I posted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Recallone...I might like to add..when this thread started...there were no comments ..just a picture.....the comments were added later.....to inform ...great...to instigate..much different.
Point taken. To be honest it was late at night, and I was a tad drunk. Came across the picture and just didn't have the time to type up what I wanted. I put it up assuming it would start some intellectual discussion and I could further my point in the morning. Much to my surprise and dismay I found my self being attacked for spreading hate
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:15 PM   #34
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I know...it's too bad it turned out that way....the forum is ultra senstive right now...energies are through the roof...next time..remember...a point would be nice
Old 04-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #35
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

BTW...Lorien....We Know now that you did not intend to spread hate
Some of us here are so effected by the change in energy...that to see a picture of that nature...without a point...is like being stabbed in the heart We all want world peace...and human rights are of the utmost importance....
As Recallone said..we need to be the change

Orion11 has a heart of GOLD....and it struck him with a vengence.....but knowing
his nature...I'm sure he still loves you

Last edited by BROOK; 04-25-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:45 PM   #36
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
i understand where you're coming from lorien ...

and no ... situations cannot be solved until there is some understanding thereof ...

and yet ... this world seems to be wedged into this place of the neverending task of understanding ... so much energy has been placed into understanding the beast ... the dark ... the problems ...

rather than ... the seeking of the beauty ... the light ... the solutions ...

we have been trying to understand the beast ... sometimes ad nauseam
... and how is this working for us ... we have wedged our minds into its darkness ... how can anything be seen in darkness ...

i believe it is time to turn on the light ... our light ... the light of this world ...

I feel this is so valid and well said.

Quotes from REcallone

I wish you all peace.

I also agree with what is being said here. Thank you, you saved me a lot of typing. It seems as if one is wanting to go beyond duality one would not be always condemning someone for being "negative" that's still polarity. I want to allow for others to take the path they need to get to their truth, not mine. The path may have to take one through what would be deemed "negative"by some. All spiritual leaders I have read about have gone through a dark night of the soul and testing, so why would I not allow for each spark of the divine encased in a different human form the same respect and love. Often times for myself it has been the "darkness" that awakens me to the "light."

Fear may be not enough contrast for some and perhaps at times needs to go anger for one to realize and feel, ah. There have been times when an opportunity for growth presented itself and I did not get it. It presented itself in another form, I did not get it. Then it presented itself like a sledge hammer accompanied by some anger on my part, and I got it, yeah. So I allow other's ,out there who at times may learn the way of the sledge hammer.

My respect and love to all, for seeking and sharing your paths

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:53 PM   #37
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Very true about the energy of late, Brook. I've been feeling it, seeing it in others, and trying my best to figure it out. I think the 'trying to figure it out' part is what's messing me up. Trying to figure it out is in a sense embracing the psychological time aspect of it instead of just honoring the NOW of it. It is what it is NOW, so be here now and roll with it, baby! My new mantra for the day, courtesy of Steve Winwood - roll with it, baby.

When I first read this thread and the responses, the first thing that came to mind was the thread about some British officer biting the head of a chicken or something (this was months ago, btw). Some people were really bent out of shape about it, but ultimately - who is in control of the way you feel? If something outside of you is influencing you to feel a certain way, are you still in control of your vibration or are you prey to your programming? And going even further with it, WHO put that programmed response in place and for WHAT reason? When you really start scrutinizing these details, it's hard not to acknowledge how deep the programming goes and how easy we're controlled by it. AND on so many different levels! Peeling away the layers of the onion....

Love and light, y'all.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:54 PM   #38
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Judy....now we are getting somewhere

I was thinking...wouldn't it be something if the whole world stopped what they were doing and just said...We are not going to take this anymore...ENOUGH....no more war.....no more hate...just a collective body of mankind standing in unity...against the rage of horror and atrocity....

We would be the change...and no one could stop us

Last edited by BROOK; 04-26-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #39
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Judykott, you touched on something that's HUGE. The polarity of it all.
You can't have good without evil. You can't have wrong without right. There are necessary opposites that illustrate the beauty (and tragedy) of this experience.

But you can't have a tug of war without the rope. Hmmmm.....
There's one to think about for a while. Could there be any more duality, polarity if we removed the contructs by which the ropes have been defined?
Old 04-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #40
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Judykott, you touched on something that's HUGE. The polarity of it all.
You can't have good without evil. You can't have wrong without right. There are necessary opposites that illustrate the beauty (and tragedy) of this experience.

But you can't have a tug of war without the rope. Hmmmm.....
There's one to think about for a while. Could there be any more duality, polarity if we removed the contructs by which the ropes have been defined?
Huge indeed...ying....yang....

Very ingenious.....constructs of the rope...hmmmm
You just made a good point
Old 04-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #41
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Whenever I find myself viewing someone else as being "negative" then I know I am not at peace, love, or a compassionate place. If we are all "one" than how can I complain about all the "others". If I can feel their anger, I can relate, yes I have had anger I understand. Does that mean I have to agree with their view, it is their view, I can view and feel as my awareness allows. I do not always allow for my awareness, so how would I expect anyone else to be in that place. For me to judge someone else as being negative , would be for be to be in a negative space myself. If something has upset me the best place to resolve the situation is to feel inside to why this upset me instead of looking outside to say someone else is being negative as the cause, it is the way I react to it is the cause.

If one does not hold the rope , it drops.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #42
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

thanks Brook,

and sorry if that felt like an attack on you Lorien,
that wasnt my intention at all...

more like a crude observation....

someone posts an image of pure sadness, and says nothing but
Quote:
"thought some of you would enjoy this"
just struck me as odd .... .. and rather confusing.

that kind of imagery alone brings very very negative feelings unto people.

and then when yer told. " hey, thought you might enjoy this!"..

it gets the best of me. lol

so, apologies for the negative feelings.. ( see what negative imagery can do?) lol

to you.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #43
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

See Lorien....he has a heart of Gold
Old 04-26-2009, 12:12 AM   #44
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

So we need solutions do we?

How would this do: Place all governments on notice that they are about to be without a job as indeed they are paid by we the people for doing a job and we now expect results. What results do we expect? Here is the first, that the vatican hands over ALL of its hidden and secret books and that all such books worldwide are placed in a safe centrally accessible place where copies are made and distributed world wide, that the top scholars (scientists etc) from all countries are given the task to go through this literature and decipher their meaning and every day, the new findings would be posted on huge screens in all the cities and towns of the world. Scientists will be given all of the data that is currently hidden from the masses and made to work on what we know exists, that is anti-gravity, over-unity etc. These people will also publish their results on a daily/weekly basis showing us what we can expect.

Money is abolished forthwith. We all use our skills coupled with the new technology as stated above to maintain equilibrium of the needs for the comfortable survival for all humanity, designing machines to take over menial mind numbing labour whilst we look at re-vegetating our planet and start to clean it up. Without money there will be no crime.
We demand peace IMMEDIATELY and the trillions of dollars (dollars being the code used for "money per say") are put into these new projects. Desalination plants are built with this money where deserts will be watered and countries like Ethiopia etc can be watered, seeded and turned into food baskets.
We demand an IMMEDIATE end to pharma and its manipulation of health care, and all people are given the opportunity to be healthy. We develop cures instead of treatment and it be free to everyone.

We have small electric vehicles which will run of available over-unity technology and these will be free to all.
All of this is possible and it could start in 1 day if we as humanity decided to stand together as 1 and force the evil out into the light of day where they had to account for their actions.
However, what do we do, me included, is to sit here behind our screens and type frivolous cr*p, for the most part, and tear each other down.

For heaven’s sake, there are billions of us against probably hundreds of thousands of them who control us. Love, peace and forgiveness is surely stronger than hatred and manipulation?

The answer is that simple. We parade for peace and life, EN MASSE, ALL TOGETHER.

I know, I am just another psycho in the land of many, but I dare to have a dream............

Zedd
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:16 AM   #45
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Right on Zeddo
Old 04-26-2009, 01:41 AM   #46
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well said Judy....now we are getting somewhere

I was thinking...wouldn't it be something if the whole world stopped what they were doing and just said...We are not going to take this anymore...ENOUGH....no more war.....no more hate...just a collective body of mankind standing in unity...against the rage of horror and atrocity....

We would be the change...and no one could stop us
I think about this often Brook. And I don't think any one of us could ever truly imagine what we as a race could be capable of if we could all work together, teaching each other, helping each other, moving towards a common goal. Just think, if over the last thousand years all the energies that have been put into war, hatred, control, and all negative energies had been placed into good? I know that the world we live in would be far different. That is assuming we even lived here anymore?

I often think that ancient civilizations that were on our planet lived their lives this way and had these positive outcomes and left here either physically or spiritually.

As much as I don't want to see harm come to anyone or our planet, part of me hopes that all the negative energies/people will be cleansed from the planet and we can start anew, to build a singular conscious society with like minded goals. Free from the oppression of others, free from the distractions of work, money, and societies pre-conceived expectations, free from the hatred, violence, bigotry, and so many other things that strip us of our abilities to truly live our lives and truly discover who and what we are, instead of just existing on this plane.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:00 AM   #47
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As much as I don't want to see harm come to anyone or our planet, part of me hopes that all the negative energies/people will be cleansed from the planet and we can start anew, to build a singular conscious society with like minded goals. Free from the oppression of others, free from the distractions of work, money, and societies pre-conceived expectations, free from the hatred, violence, bigotry, and so many other things that strip us of our abilities to truly live our lives and truly discover who and what we are, instead of just existing on this plane.
me too man,
me too.

I struggle with that feeling(s)
(specially the bold text) often....

the more i ponder it...
the more i feel its a necessity tho.

part of me wishes that everyone will become conscious instead...
but the other part of me knows...
that wont be the case i dont think
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:16 AM   #48
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if anyone has taken notice but....
This thread started with a bang for sure tension was in the air.
But as a collective group we have turned it into a positive...with several good solutions Of course we have to figure out how to implement them..but the direction surly turned to one of solution
I'm proud to be a part of this group...and I know if we really wanted to, we could change the world...with a little more effort we probably really could do it...hmmmm
Be the change ...you want to see
Old 04-26-2009, 04:06 AM   #49
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't know if anyone has taken notice but....
This thread started with a bang for sure tension was in the air.
But as a collective group we have turned it into a positive...with several good solutions Of course we have to figure out how to implement them..but the direction surly turned to one of solution
I'm proud to be a part of this group...and I know if we really wanted to, we could change the world...with a little more effort we probably really could do it...hmmmm
Be the change ...you want to see

I am sure we could do it Brook and all other Avalon members. We have the people in the meditation group going at it, pehaps that is to set the ground work for the change. What if, based on that undercurrent of positive energy that is pushed out every Saturday/Sunday (depending on location) we tapped in on the more pphysical plane and started pushing for a specific day and time when EVERYONE world wide joined hands and walked into the streets as one demanding the change. How awesome would that be. If anyone is seen wearing balaclavas or carrying signs, they are sent packing. If anyone starts nonsense, the crowd can deliver them to the police openly.

It would be a rally for peace and full disclosure and the people must be prepared to stand fast untill the goods are delivered. That is, the secret files are brought out, the wars stopped and those that have caused the chaos made to come forward and apologise publicly. Personally, I don't want them shot even if they deserve it. They just have to "fess-up" as the Americans say and admit to all the technology that exists publicy, over world wide television and admit that these wars are a huge con for a power mad elite.

All it would take is everyone from every country to get up as one and take to the streets at the same time. No army can stop a true march for peace.

We have the power if it is done for Love and done for Peace and done for the good of ALL Humanity, regardless.

As a late great man said..."I have a dream...."

Love to All

Zeddo
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:21 AM   #50
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

It's a great idea
The only thing...there would have to be a list of demands and an ultimatum given to the PTB....like forceable vote out..if demands are not met...that sort of thing...something to make them tremble in fear of losing their power...but then again their loss of total power is what we will have to demand.....hmmmm
Any thoughts on this?
Somehow we have to have some kind of our own power to make them put down their BIG guns...and stop the war machine...hmmm
Don't know exactically how we could do that?
I'm stumped on that one...
But yes the idea is starting to sound really good.