Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 02:21 AM   #1
Max Romano
Avalon Senior Member

Question Calgarians Unite

Hello,
I am Max and I currently live in Bridgeland NE. I have been living in in Calgary now for a little over 3 months and I love it here. I hail from Niagara ON originally and spent the previous 2 years away at university in NB pursuing a Political Science/International Relations degree. Since arriving in Caly I have been working hard to try and save money for possibly more schooling or for future survival. I feel that my degree is useless now, but no regrets since the critical thinking about our world did open my eyes to how things really are. Now, alternative history and truth seeking are my majors, yet not academically recognized lol, oh jeez. However, I am still split with the options available to me. Right now I am leaning more to survival. It is just difficult to finalize this decsision when everyone around you thinks you worry too much or you are perhaps ecentric - but im not worried, I just want to make the best decisions possible concerning my life. Thats why I feel like I need to unite with some good and honest people who also feel like they need support and are unsure what to do with respects to the future.

I love to drink coffee and to sit around dabating. I am hoping that other Calagrians would like to unite and set up a weekly meeting at a Downtown location that is convienient for everyone so that we may discuss or debate the intelligence that we reciece and develop sollutions for how we should act.

Thanks alot for your time,

Max Romano king_maximus@live.com
Max Romano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Calgarians Unite

Hi Max,

I live in Calgary as well and think it would be great to get a group together here. Judy
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote