Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 12:50 AM   #26
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Don't think your getting a savor with Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post
Im just curious I thought all presidents were only puppets anyway? Does it really matter who gets in at this stage?
They are only there to sign the illegal papers...
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:19 AM   #27
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Don't think your getting a savor with Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
MMMMM... mmm! ... SAVORY!

Well, folks. Sorry to say that the world is not completly black vs white, Illuminati vs non-illuminati, good vs bad.

There is much grey involved, especially in world politics: Personal alliances, egos, factions, sub factions, sub sub factions, sub sub sub factions... you get the picture.

Obama is the real deal...He will save this country from being catagorized as a rogue superpower that needs to be dissolved. His running mate is chairman of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations- an "illuminati" group in some regards). Biden is a "white hat." Yes, Biden has ties to the Roth faction... but the "Rocka-fella" faction is now completly NAZI controlled and has officially lost their f***ing minds in Luciferainism/manifest destiny/dark hyperdimesional manipulation.

The world doesn't change in a day... there are very smart people in these hidden orgs that DO NOT want to destroy the world.... Do not want to enslave the populace. Where do you think the whistleblowers come from? This is not a fairytail with clearly defined good and evil. This is real life. Nothing is black and white... Not you, not me, NOBODY on this 3D plane.

Obama is a 32nd degree mason... (he HAD to become one in order to become a senator... and LIVE). The Illuminati doctrines do not begin until the 34th degree... and up to 46th degrees.

"Proof" of Obama's nature:
If one could visually read subtle energy bodies, one would be astounded at what surrounds Obama at all times. Obama has orbs (yes, orbs)consisting of 3 primary colours (red, blue, yellow) circling around and through him at all times... I have never seen this before on any normal human. HE is primarily "green ray" which signifies unconditional love. He has had this orb phenomena present since he was an infant; perhaps it is protection from assasination offered from higher realms/dimensions that "see" that his positive influence and "service to other" nature is sorely needed at this time; during the Cycle's Cross.

Conversly, Bush's "aura" is silver and spikey (mental instability and mind control present). McCain's "aura" is grey... ALL humans that are not under "dark" control (that I've seen) have at least some rainbow colors present... at least red through yellow, even if they are "muddied" and small. McCain is LITERALLY not the man he used to be.

The reality of subtle energy bodies is fact. They can be quickly found inside and around the body if one has access to a college physics dept with a MES (Molecular Emissions Scanner). Many traditions teach this skill of visually seeing these currents of energy. Most, if not all, animals can do it (it ain't fear they're "smellin'" its what they're "seeing"). It is the most basic psychic skill... many people are able to do it from birth. ANYONE, I repeat, ANYONE CAN LEARN IT. Too much time on computers, cell phones, plasma screens (or any technical aperatus emanating a strong EM feild) directly affects one's energy body and abilities. The PTB understand this and exploit it. Part of the plan is to keep people ignorant and oblivious to their own birthright, which IS these abilities. The other part of the plan is to bombard their senses with BS music (embedded with destructive hemi sync frequencies, etc), technology (gizmos and gadgets that literally fry one's energy body) and distractions (mainstream competitive sports, alcohol, psychiatric drugs, shiny trinkets, status, cars etc)... weakening their energy bodies and shortening their attention spans.

The result of 60 years of this PTB modus operandi manipulation: the current USA... and the "I'll put ah boot in that ass" mentality. The creation of the ubber ignorant "non conforming" conformist. Give me convenience or give me death. Sheer evil genius.

Obama will take many steps in the right direction.... and he is sooo savory!

That was very interesting Accipiter Phi...I'm curious...did you find yourself a "Molecular Emissions Scanner" from a physics department to scan the Candidates"s auras or are you naturally gifted with this talent to see Auras? Quite an interesting revelation you have presented and the gist of what you say rings true.

As a Canadian I too have heard many of Obama's speeches on the tube...when he was nominated as the Democratic Leader I was carried away by his oratory zeal and passion (reminded me of the old days when JFK and Martin Luther King were alive)...thereafter I became sorely disappointed with him when the recent Georgian crisis erupted overseas as I learned than that he had men supporting him in his party who were definitely of dubious character than once again my respect and reticent admiration for him is on the rebound and escalated once more...
So I am not surprised about his aura...just as I am not surprised regarding McCain's/Bush's auras who also had men in their party who contributed to the conflict in Georgia.

Savor Obama even though he is not the Saviour!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
Kick at the Darkness until it bleeds Daylight...Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:26 AM   #28
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

acipter, if what you say is true about obama, then wouldnt the PTB (illuminati, bilderberg, or grey aliens (or the orions above them)) have forced him away from the democratic candidacy? theres NO way, in my view, that they would allow someone who is pure good to get the nomination. they know everything we know with respect to energies and auras and remote viewing and project looking glass and all the money they could want PLUS the technology at least 25 years ahead of anything we have in the public domain. and youre telling me that they just let this good guy slip through?

they couldve unleashed the larry sinclair thing against him (i believe that) or the non-US born status scandal upon him far, far before he even got anywhere.

i believe in auras... but youre the first person to mention the positive aura surrounding him. theres a bunch of other folks on this site who can see auras. id like to hear their opinions. but until then, i dont believe it.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:38 AM   #29
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Don't think your getting a savor with Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
acipter, if what you say is true about obama, then wouldnt the PTB (illuminati, bilderberg, or grey aliens (or the orions above them)) have forced him away from the democratic candidacy? theres NO way, in my view, that they would allow someone who is pure good to get the nomination. they know everything we know with respect to energies and auras and remote viewing and project looking glass and all the money they could want PLUS the technology at least 25 years ahead of anything we have in the public domain. and youre telling me that they just let this good guy slip through?

they couldve unleashed the larry sinclair thing against him (i believe that) or the non-US born status scandal upon him far, far before he even got anywhere.

i believe in auras... but youre the first person to mention the positive aura surrounding him. theres a bunch of other folks on this site who can see auras. id like to hear their opinions. but until then, i dont believe it.
__________________________________________________ ___

Bilderburger...how come you look like Henry Kissinger?

Starlah

Kick at the Darkness until you bleed Daylight...Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:02 AM   #30
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Powell View Post
Hum ... well I'm sure Obama at least knows how to spell "SAVIOR". Ah the dumbing down of America's educational system ... you got to love it ... don't even know how to use a spell check. If people are so stupid that they can't even spell they deserve to be fleece by the illuminati ... MORONS
Look out, the spelling police are out in full force. Though this one is a rooky, considering the inproper sentence structure and their own misspelling. Pot calling the kettle black, what an ******.

As far as Obama, I liked him until the disapearing act durring the builderburg meeting was taking place. Ron Paul was our best hope, what a shame.

Last edited by Argante; 10-21-2008 at 07:47 AM. Reason: vulgarity
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:17 AM   #31
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

As far as our own shooting at Americans I read somewhere that many soldiers were tested with this very question and most answered that they would not fire on American civilians which is why they started training foreign armies to do the job instead (people from Mexico I think)

one of you guys may know more about it than I as I couldn't find a link sorry.

I am not rooting for Obama

I am just rooting against McCain

I see Obama as questionable, while I see McCain as defiantly in the pocket of the PTB

Barring a time line change like David Wilcock believes concerning Obama I still tend to believe:

Breakfast at Owls Nest Camp, Bohemian Grove, July 23, 1967

Breakfast at Owls Nest Camp, Bohemian Grove, July 23, 1967. Around the table, left to right: Preston Hotchkis, California Governor Ronald W. Reagan, Harvey Hancock (standing), Vice President Richard M. Nixon, Glenn Seaborg, Jack Sparks, (unidentified individual), (unidentified individual), and Edwin Pauley. Courtesy of Edward W. Carter (deceased).

Our presidents have always been hand picked long before they run, there are no battles, no struggle that is not a show or melody which plucks the lute strings of the American heart.

I am sure TPTB are fully aware and active on the time line situation, they are the ones who created many of the problems in the first place. I doubt there is much they haven't left to chance. The only variable they cannot control nor predict is what the people will do. Whether it be this president, that one, or even good ole' George again, it wont change the agenda from their perspective IMHO.

unity
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:52 AM   #32
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Elizabeth,

Just between you and I, it's SAVIOUR but I don't think anybody noticed.

Keep it between ourselves.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Powell View Post
Hum ... well I'm sure Obama at least knows how to spell "SAVIOR". Ah the dumbing down of America's educational system ... you got to love it ... don't even know how to use a spell check. If people are so stupid that they can't even spell they deserve to be fleece by the illuminati ... MORONS
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:28 AM   #33
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

Default !!!!Obama is NOT on your side!!!! Proof

If you have a soul, you will watch this vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag_Gj...eature=related

He will not be your SAVIOR that everybody wants! Hes in bed with the enemy.

Rotation of puppets, same a-holes pulling the strings.

^^WATCH
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:34 AM   #34
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: !!!!Obama is NOT on your side!!!! Proof

I just want to set the record that McCaine is just as bad as Obama. I support neither.
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:47 PM   #35
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

pick your favorite snappy answer:

(a) damn project bluebeam!
(b) cloning technology!
(c) the greys did it!
(d) face transplant donation from dr kissinger after a bear mauling

the cheese is not really cheese. its a protective aura of swiss cheese surrounding me. with blue cheese orbs flying around. and dont get too close... or youll smell the savory.

(sorry, i shouldnt mock accipters beliefs, but i couldnt resist! i apologize in advance.)

stay lighthearted.

bb w/c
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #36
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post

pick your favorite snappy answer:

(a) damn project bluebeam!
(b) cloning technology!
(c) the greys did it!
(d) face transplant donation from dr kissinger after a bear mauling

the cheese is not really cheese. its a protective aura of swiss cheese surrounding me. with blue cheese orbs flying around. and dont get too close... or youll smell the savory.

(sorry, i shouldnt mock accipters beliefs, but i couldnt resist! i apologize in advance.)

stay lighthearted.

bb w/c
dont try to con us

we know your really Henry Kissinger

fess up!

Old 10-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #37
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

CHECK THIS OUT >>>
(I do NOT normally like preachers...
but, when you hear what this guy has to say
about obama's status with his family,
you will really start to think, about this guy)

http://www.pyrabang.com/contentedito...r10-17-08.html

and obama also does the devil signal --see pic

love
susan
the eXchanger

ps; i had deaths in my own extended family last week,
my 2nd mum "red"...and, a friend who lost their 54 year old wife
and, i have NOT yet recovered from
the shock of it all --& the time required to be at visitations/funerals/and, wakes
will respond to personal questions, on wednesday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OBAMADEVILSIGN.jpg (13.5 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 10-21-2008 at 04:07 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:18 PM   #38
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi eXchanger,

I'm not a particularly big fan of Obama, nor McCain, I don't even really care, if I was honest with you, which of the two candidates will reach the White House, but I have to defend Obama against this sort of individualwho appears to be one of those ignorant bible bashing modern self proclaimed day fringe ministers who couldn't hack it in politics and so takes up toscreaming in the pulpit.

Whenever I put information and opinions in the forum I always like to check the source and the quality of that source, if that source is credible and known on their particular circuit. I would like to draw your attention to this link: http://blogs.indiewire.com/tully/archives/018539.html and ask you to reconsider if your source has the weight to call Obamas' mother 'trash'.

That's when I turned off the video that you suggested we watched. Once the quality lowers itself to a certain level, I just ignore it.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
CHECK THIS OUT >>>

love
susan
the eXchanger

the shock of it all --& the time required to be at visitations/funerals/and, wakes
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #39
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

So you're right there in Chicago. I bet that is spinning now a days. Did you get a chance to meet Larry Sinclair while he has been there? I think he has flyers to hand all the troops
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:34 PM   #40
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Not that it matters but did you know that Obama wont say the pledge of allegence or even look at the flag.

I dont say it either but I just think it is a little odd that our next president doesnt.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:39 PM   #41
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Don't think your getting a savor with Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
Please research Posse Comatatus (probly spelled it wrong) which explicitly states that the U.S. army absolutely CANNOT participate in the policing of U.S. civilians. It's the police's duty to respond to "civil unrest", not the militaries, but since Bush has been in office, the Constitution has been under attack. The Army has no business in controlling civil uprisings. But once Martial Law is declared, it'll be the U.S. military vs. the U.S. population. Good times y'all.

yes u are right the army cannot intervine in civil unrest im not part of the regular army though im in the army national gaurd similiar but not exactly the same were authorized to intervene in civil unrest natural disasters and and outbreaks of pandemics that occur in our state that were were enlisted to serve for. we are everyday citizens except we go to training once a month to train for deployment to iraq /afganistan. we are hired through the state not the govt we train together and go to war with the active army but we have diff jobs. and to another persons question we do not hurt people we help people. this summer wen all the levees broke in my area we were sent out to repair them. im not saying if civil unrest broke out we wouldnt have to intervine but they train us to help and assist not hurt were all american citizens too an the last thing we would want to see is our fellow people suffering.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:51 PM   #42
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

I thought he was a distant cousin of Cheney's? Now he's related to Bush too? No wonder the media has been salivating over him like a juicy hunk of meat for a year and a half now.

Personally I think he's evil and hope to God he isn't elected. I'd love nothing more than to never, ever hear the name Obama again.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:30 PM   #43
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting the link, Susan. I really enjoyed this preachers passion even though I'm not used to the way black preachers preach. I think his use of language was highly effective and very moving. A lot of what he said is most likely true and he's willing to go against the popular view of the majority of blacks and chastise them for voting for Obama. Obviously he know how to speak most effectively to them.

I'm not voting because I refuse to participate in the process, but I do enjoy seeing how the game is played in this election. If I actually thought votes meant anything or it mattered who won, I would vote against Obama.

Nancy

Quote:
CHECK THIS OUT >>>

love
susan
the eXchanger

NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:02 AM   #44
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

After all these years and all the elections we should now understand that no one is representing you in Washington. Democrat or Republican, is nothing more than a distraction from the fact that they are all on the same path to OWG. If the past tells us anything it is that both parties are complicit in destroying the America you knew and making it one you may dread.
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:00 AM   #45
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
CHECK THIS OUT >>>

love
susan
the eXchanger

that was a great hate filled diatribe complete with calling his mom "trash" and others the "scum of the earth" very "enlightening" (and whaddaya know he's a christian that was a very jesus like sermon...right?..jeez..) sorry but sarcasm is the only way to respond to that anything else wouldve been very mean. that was really very ridiculous susan, i question your discernment. theres a very right wing anti obama fundementalist vibe going on at avalon, i just might have to leave...i find myself in stranger and stranger company. "savor mcaine..."

Last edited by clarkkent; 10-22-2008 at 07:08 AM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:14 AM   #46
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I think this place, as well as many other locations on the net, will have a different landscape once the elections are over

the divide and conquer mentality it creates is very difficult to avoid when emotions are flying all over the place concerning opinions
Old 10-22-2008, 09:22 AM   #47
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

This forum, in a cumulative sense, is not for me.

I am leaving, I am tired... Its 2 in the morning and I want to say my last word... for tomorrow I will be in the ocean in the morning, and be counseling addicts in the night... Avalon will be a distant memory...

Please excuse the personal and tedious nature of this post.

"There is more to heaven and earth, Horatio, than is dreamt of in your philosophies." -W.S.

This earth, filled with infinite potential for bio-diversity, which originates from many, many exo civilizations, is being monitored very closely from many beings... and from many levels.

From aliens to angels, didactic despots to demons... the good, the bad, and the indifferent.

Why?

This time we are living in is a culmination of millions of years of development. What happens here will ripple throughout our galaxy and our hyper dimensional universe.

This is a strange time where the few have ruled the many... self described wolves herding sheep. The wolves have many vile technologies that can destroy not only our species, but ALL SPECIES... at the touch of a button.

Well, the universe works in unknowable and mysterious ways.

No matter how much power "illuminati" men claim to have, they are but paper tigers when compared to the big picture.

Well What IS the big picture? Thats up to one's own instinct to divine. Does one learn from the seemingly random traumas that occur in one's life? Are these occurrances truly random? Or, are traumas merely catalysts of experience, potentials for learning and for growth? Does one often wonder: "Why me?" OR, does one view life as an interconnected and unfathomably intricate classroom designed for the purpose finding and redefining "knowledge of self."

Personally, I've beat my head against the wall for much of my life... miserable and in victim consciousness. I finally started to realize that the coincidences occurring in my life HAD to be connected to something bigger... Simply put, I KNEW this couldn't be "IT."

I was raised by two doctors; empiracally minded with leanings towards ATHEISM. I shrouded myself in Academia and cut myself off to all of creation that was not in a refereed academic journal.

I was almost killed from a trauma incident, and had 11 bypass surgeries (all of them failed under "strange" circumstances), over the course of 10 years. I plunged to depths of depression, drugs, debauchery and self loathing. I was in "poor me, WHY me?" mode. I didn't understand that the surgeries failed for a reason. I was told I would lose my leg and, at best, never walk again without a pronounced limp. (Long story short, later, I eventually regrew my circulation through visualization and believing I could.) I intrinsically "knew" something was very wrong with this planet at this time... it just seemed so , incomplete.

Then, I saw my first ufo in 1994 as I stood on the rubble of Northridge... moments after being in the epicenter of a 6.7 earthquake.

I saw my second the next night, in the hills of Malibu by my parents home.

This marked the beginning of my seeking answers experientially, not academic regurgitation.

I began to actively seek answers... and to embrace the natural empathy I felt for others at the expense of losing some childhood Hollywood friends and lifestyle. I didn't want to hurt people anymore with my words or actions or relationships. What I found was growth. A new paradigm where possibilities are infinite.

On one hand, My reality exploded with potential, cognitive abilities, and love. On the other hand, I felt distraught that there was literally no way for me to express what I have experienced in order to help others that were stuck where I was beforehand. Words are inadequate. Experiences are only mindblowing to the experiencer.

When communicating to a being about this very quandary, they replied "Life is an adventure...it is different for everyone... life is like [travel on your freeways (image, not words, shown)]...[like your freeways,] which exit will you choose?.. You have chose a path to show others, YET, a path for NO OTHERS." (the quote loses some of its finesse when translated to static words).

Back to the "big picture:"

Much previously hidden information wil be known. This is mandated.

The people of the world are to choose their own fate... the fate of their species and the fate of the sentient planet in which they dwell.

Whether they choose life or death, freedom or enslavement, love or hate, is up to the individual. These decisions lie in the seemingly mundane; how you treat your neighbor, your kids, strangers, your "enemies."

The game has been the same since the beginning of space/time:
FREEWILL... many beings are present to assure that the populace has this choice rather than being enslaved or blown up on a whim.

If one thinks that physical survival is the only endgame, then you have already failed.

For the last 14 years, I have seen and experienced phenomena that most of this forum would not believe.

By the time I turned 33 last month, I was given back memories from places and spaces that are not of the last 33 years. I was given a grand perspective... a cumulative review of my experiences here; Remembrance of WHY I came.

It was not to prove anything to anybody.

It was simply to live within harmony of the Logos... to emanate the very frequency that lent itself to the creation of all that is.

This forum is not conducive to my agreed upon intentions. There is too much fear... Fear of not only losing physical survival, BUT fear of living their own lives as conscious Co-Creators. One can run and hide in fear, or one can stand and live their truth with faith that they will attract what they need when they need it. To learn to Be here now. To learn for oneself through doing. Not simply waiting to be told, to be saved by another.

SAVIOR-SELF.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:35 AM   #48
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
that was a great hate filled diatribe complete with calling his mom "trash" and others the "scum of the earth" very "enlightening" (and whaddaya know he's a christian that was a very jesus like sermon...right?..jeez..) sorry but sarcasm is the only way to respond to that anything else wouldve been very mean. that was really very ridiculous susan, i question your discernment. theres a very right wing anti obama fundementalist vibe going on at avalon, i just might have to leave...i find myself in stranger and stranger company. "savor mcaine..."
I thought Susan's video was interesting for a variety of reasons.

As for the 'right wing vibe'. Some posters send a 'left wing vibe' too - in fact a lot of people here have their own political beliefs (which of course they are entitled to).

I've stated my politics here before - I am anti obama, anti mccain and anti left/right paradigm. I refuse to hold my nose and vote and will not put any effort or support behind any candidate because he is the 'lesser of two evils'. If anyone would like to start an anti mccain thread I will post my musings there too.

I haven't followed the politics of this race except the occasional headline (which cannot be avoided). Once in a while I run across something that piques my curiosity and yesterday I found this:

Quote:
Michelle Obama
Tirade At African Press

October 15, 2008

Accusing API of colluding with American internet bloggers in an effort to bring down her husband, Mrs Obama said she decided to call API because of what she termed, API's help to spread rumours created by American bloggers and other racist media outlets in their efforts to damage a black man's name, saying she hopes African Media was mature enough to be in the front to give unwavering support to her husband, a man Africans should identify themselves with.

When API told her that our online news media was only relaying what the American Bloggers and other media outlets had discovered through their investigations, Mrs Obama was angered and she came out loud with the following: "African press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view," and she went to state that, "it is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a step father. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband's face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband's adoption by His step father. The important thing here is where my husband's heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API."

This is a very interesting turn of events. The American man Dr Corsi was recently reported to have been arrested in Kenya because there was fear that he might reveal information on Obama when he wanted to hold a press conference in Nairobi.

The question now is why he was arrested and who ordered his arrest. Was Obama's hand in this in any way? We will never know the truth but what is clear is that Dr Corsi was seen as a threat while in Kenya.

When API asked Mrs Obama to comment on why Dr Corsi was arrested by the Kenyan government and whether she thought Kenya's Prime Minister Mr Raila Odinga was involved in Dr Corsi's arrest, she got irritated and and simply told API not to dig that which will support evil people who are out to stop her husband from getting the presidency.

When asked who she was referring to as the evil people, she stated that she was not going to elaborate much on that but that many conservative white people and even some African Americans were against her husband, but that this group of blacks were simply doing so because of envy.

On Farakhan and his ministry, Mrs Obama told API that it was unfortunate that Mr Farakhan came out the way he did supporting her husband openly before the elections was over. That was not wholehearted support but one that was calculated to convince the American people that my husband will support the growth of muslim faith if he became the president, adding "even if my husband was able to prove that he is not a Muslim, he will not be believed by those who have come out strongly to destroy his chances of being the next President. Do real people expect someone to deny a religion when 80 percent of his relatives are Muslims?, Mrs Obama asked.

Mrs Obama asked API to write a good story about her husband and that will earn API an invitation to the innoguration ceremony when, as she put it , her husband will be installed as the next President of the United States of America next year.

Published by African Press International - API
http://www.rense.com/general83/ddss.htm

and

http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/

The shocking thing to me is the overtly racist stance of Mrs. Obama herself. She has been accused before of 'hating whitey' and worked hard to clean up her image. This rant tells me that the image makeover was just another lie.

Evidently the entire conversation was recorded and API is in the process of providing the tape to (ugh) Fox News.

Last edited by arcora; 10-22-2008 at 11:38 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:14 PM   #49
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution22 View Post
Only certain blood lines can run the U.S.

Obama IS related to the powerful Bush family. haha Americans are duped again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpwLdgTqlc0

Come on....surely you don't think that a blood group or a blood relation decides your mental alabilty to think for one self?? That he's part of that blood relative thing is surely a good thing??? If you beleive "They" will only let one perticular family or blood line become presedent! That means "They" will let him get through!!! I believe in the illumanti control and in their own obsesion with thier bloodlines... (I am from 'that' blood line). But we all have free will and many from "that" bloodline have embraced the light and are very active and powerful healers and light workers... Thankfully Obamma has healthy African blood too which will give him fresh DNA and keep him tuned to the planets needs and empathise with the people of this Planet. He is a goody... trust me I'm phsycic/intuitive he really is a very special soul who can help change the destiny of the planet. His bloodline connections will help him not hinder him... Think Trojan hourse!!! Also whats'sthe alternitive?? Would you rather "Go kill em all" McCain and the gun toting ex-beaty Queen??

Who cares what blood lines he's related to ...may be there is a strong Alpha male recuring gene that drives that group but personally if you look at it..what unites the Bush/merovigin line is money and privilge which buys power and education so the person is in a position to seek a position as head of state... Give more free third level education to the people and there will be many many contenders to the future presidential races...If the positions still open after 2012??? Some times we've allgot to lighten up! my self included..... Antonia

Last edited by Antonia; 10-22-2008 at 12:16 PM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:31 PM   #50
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

Actually ancestry and bloodlines do make a difference, yes we are all individuals per say but make no mistake we are a composition of those who have gone before us. When it comes to Presidents and the like things are not left to chance by the higher ups.
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote