Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-08-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up We Could Create our New World Order!

What is so wrong with a New World Order? I think it would be great. We have done so well, the way it is now, right? A NWO would be a chance to get Humanity all on the same page. A NWO would be a shot at reducing/eliminating corruption. A NWO could mean, rights for all and an end to Genocide, War, and tyranny.

Of course I understand what is commonly thought by the choir here. But why go there. Why does it have to represent a Draconian 1984? Even if it is brought forward by the PTB, who's to say they will be successful in their attempt to 'control' the machine? A NWO could be their very undoing, having all the 'baddies' in one place, with no one to be a scapegoat. To my vision I think a NWO, is our best bet, at survival. Imagine the Global ramifications in terms of going Green, and an equal share of resources! An end to petty bickering and foolish wars. An end to waste and world hunger. An education for all with one standard and an end to separation. I see it as our only hope. A chance to end NeoCons and hate groups once and for all. I say Bring It On! A NWO is probably what we need for the ET's to be able to feel safe in contacting us! Again I say Bring It On and end Back room Power Deals! One Planet One Rule. All Humans Here, sounds pretty good to me. Rmember we are in control. We could have the 'NWO' of our dreams ! We don't have to be sheeple! Total Transparency!

Last edited by efields; 11-16-2008 at 02:49 PM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:20 PM   #2
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We Need a New World Order!

.....JEPP!!!!!!..... i think so to....... sorry to say !!!!!!

but perhaps not so extrem like the extrem endzeit profets say.....

just some easy global solutions
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:23 PM   #3
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
What is so wrong with a New World Order? I think it would be great. We have done so well, the way it is now? A NWO would be a chance to get Humanity all on the same page. A NWO would be a shot at reducing/eliminating corruption. A NWO could mean, rights for all and an end to Genocide, War, and tyranny.

Of course I understand what is commonly thought by the choir here. But why go there. Why does it have to represent a Draconian 1984? Even if it is brought forward by the PTB, who's to say they will be successful in their attempt to 'control' the machine? A NWO could be their very undoing, having all the 'baddies' in one place, with no one to be a scapegoat. To my vision I think a NWO, is our best bet, at survival. Imagine the Global ramifications in terms of going Green, and an equal share of resources! An end to petty bickering and foolish wars. An end to waste and world hunger. An education for all with one standard and an end to separation. I see it as our only hope. A chance to end NeoCons and hate groups once and for all. I say Bring It On! A NWO is probably what we need for the ET's to be able to feel safe in contacting us! Again I say Bring It On and end Back room Power Deals! One Planet One Rule. All Humans Here, sounds pretty good to me. Rmember we are in control. We could have the 'NWO' of our dreams ! We don't have to be sheeple!
We could reprint them little red booklets of Mao.. I think it worked out pretty well in China on a small scale, didn't it?
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
efields
Avalon Senior Member

LOL. Way to go, with a positive tilt there, TransAm. LOL, I love it, 'little red booklets', Umm yeah that WOULD do it lol sheeesh Preachen to the choir there buddy!
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:42 PM   #5
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, we do need a New World Order, it is the only logical leap for mankind.

Just not the NWO of FEAR the PTB want to give to us, the one with the microchips, censorship, police and intense surveillance.

There is no reason we can't have a NWO of PEACE.
It does not have to be brought in with war, famine and disease.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:45 PM   #6
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

NWU

New World Unity

Go ahead and keep accepting the word 'order' Its a nasty word/meaning
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #7
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What is so wrong with a New World Order? I think it would be great. We have done so well, the way it is now?
My guess is that you don't live in Africa or South East Asia right ?

Quote:
A NWO would be a chance to get Humanity all on the same page.
Well we don't all fit on one page ... however wait and see, when they are finished it will come close.

Uniformity is typical for fascism. Diversity is a wonderful thing. If we would all be plumbers we would die in a couple of days.

Quote:
who's to say they will be successful in their attempt to 'control' the machine?
They were pretty successful so far ... Did you manage to stop it yet ?

Quote:
A NWO is probably what we need for the ET's to be able to feel safe in contacting us!
Oh my gosh, you didn't know they are currently shooting at them ? You know, Most 'good' ET's support 'free will'. And that will not be found on earth anymore. They will lose their interest in earth. Make sure the quarantine is sustained. That is if we are lucky, it's more safe to wipe it out.

You probably want a Walmart and a McDonalds in every city, worldwide right ? And maybe you even want to have every city shaped the same way so it's easier to find your way wherever you are ....
Well I have news for you ... it doesn't need to be that way because you are probably not allowed to leave your area.

Please take a minute and try to come up with a country, government or parliament which is not corrupt. Can you ?
I think it was David Icke who mentioned that absolute power corrupts absolutely ... He's most likely right.

Please think again about what you wish for ....

Quote:
A NWO could mean, rights for all and an end to Genocide, War, and tyranny.
No, that's when it will really start !

I hope you have some time this weekend to think this over again ....

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #8
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
LOL. Way to go, with a positive tilt there, TransAm. LOL, I love it, 'little red booklets', Umm yeah that WOULD do it lol sheeesh Preachen to the choir there buddy!
I know where you are coming from, and I would support it full heartedly, however, knowing what goes on on this Planet in ALL Of recorded history..

You just know, that the Neo-Cons and others that have their own superiority agenda, will stop at nothing to get at the power top of that pyramid, and even will "initiate" the voluntairy joining of the masses to DEMAND it, stimulate by planting the seeds/memes..

It is not negative ment<sp?> far from.. Just some realistic imput how absolute power will be grabbed by absolute corrupt people..

Edit: Operator.. You beat me to that one.. :-)

Last edited by TranceAm; 11-08-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:02 PM   #9
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Working together for the common good of Humanity and Earth are a great idea. However, having control by one group will allow for the human-condition of greed and coruption of power to be all too easily utilized on the masses. Are we willing to give our free-will away, the gift of the Creator, or are we willing to hold on and fight for what's left of our human existence?

America is the last true "Republic" in the way.
Once they abolish the 2nd amendment, "clean house" so to speak, you
will have your NWO.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:19 PM   #10
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghglenn View Post
Once they abolish the 2nd amendment, "clean house" so to speak, you
will have your NWO.

There will be a page on the Internet describing in detail the holy ritual of a tar and feathering. If not a book "Tar and Feathering for Dummies".

One doesn't play with fire in the black powder bunker.

The NWo will find out how many Americans would Co-SIGN the Constitution if asked, and if nessecary in BLOOD.
Fighting for Personal Freedom is different from fighting for your leaders....

Old 11-08-2008, 03:22 PM   #11
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
We could reprint them little red booklets of Mao.. I think it worked out pretty well in China on a small scale, didn't it?

hahaha your so right Trance, you rock man.

A New World Order? hell no!! not unless WE the people get to decide what it is exactly we are getting into, we will never be force fed communism but rather awaken to it - dumbfounded.

I honestly don't think our world is ready for us ALL to connect and become a single entity, i always have said "if we could all race to space" ala Star Trek we could silence a hole lot of pain and misery, a world government is a step in the right direction but you mus understand these people want nothing more then power and if they really care for us all i want proof and it better be good.

I don't know how many people would accept a one world government, also, how many people would have to be apart of this one world religion? which is being set up right now so all the light seekers better be 100 times more aware then i am right now - because it is they who will pull the wool over the eyes and use your beliefs to further an agenda.

We all need to be on the same playing field, money needs to be abundant and everyone must have a form of crop.

Why not have a government sponsored grow op? they spend trillions on making missiles why not put it into our agriculture? it would be a wonderful sight to see the children of the earth back planting and picking her with care, she is the most generous giver, she needs alot of care from each of us.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:34 PM   #12
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
NWU

New World Unity

Go ahead and keep accepting the word 'order' Its a nasty word/meaning
I like this.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:56 PM   #13
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi to all,

First , i would like to thank all for their honesty , in stating their opinions .
I think that TranceAm , Operator , Deoxyan , Antaletriangle , Arcon and Optimistic should constitute like a council of the " elders " . I also have great respect for the opinions of and others like JohnWdoe , gghglenn , MikeJetson etc...

I have a Question for all of you : What should YOU do if YOU were captain of a boat that is full of people , and if adding a new person aboard could make the boat sink . What would you do ? Yes i am asking , if scientifically it was proven that the world can not sustain more than a certain amount of people , what would be THE solution , without falling into Maoistic or Fascistic schemes .

I really would like an honest answer to this , as i have been searching for an answer for quite a while now without success . We need an answer that does NOT include Population Reduction , fascism or the like .

Thank You in advance for your sincere Opininon.

Last edited by utopiandreamer; 11-08-2008 at 04:59 PM.
utopiandreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:08 PM   #14
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
You could make similar comparisons with any form of govt. That doesnt mean it wouldnt work. The trick is to eliminate the culture of greed.

We are taught to consume, that we need more, more, got to get that latest gadget, need to be in control of everything that annoys us.

Time to un-learn, teach your children the new attitude towards life etc. Think positive.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:11 PM   #15
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

According to this forum, many of us are going to starve and die in the next 2 or 3 years, so who cares what the NWO is.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #16
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: We Need a New World Order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamer View Post
Hi to all,

I have a Question for all of you : What should YOU do if YOU were captain of a boat that is full of people , and if adding a new person aboard could make the boat sink . What would you do ? Yes i am asking , if scientifically it was proven that the world can not sustain more than a certain amount of people , what would be THE solution , without falling into Maoistic or Fascistic schemes .

Thank You in advance for your sincere Opinion.
Woohoo, that is a deep question/challenge... I love it.

Gather all info related to the characteristics of the boat, and the number of passengers that want/need to sail.
Then ask if anyone has baggage that is un essential that could be left behind.. (If anyone has more then 'needed' so to speak that could be 'shared' (food/water) and thus make room for that new person.)

Bring it to a vote, whether all passengers want to take the risc for a negative outcome of the 'could' factor.

If not all/none want to take the risc for the "could happen factor", whether anyone want to give up their spot to for example a newborn. A terminal sick person who knows he ain't going to survive the trip anyway.

(Edit: The alternative in the real world at this moment is that the captain has the power of a dictator, who dictates who lives and who dies on what he indicates as reason, while himself standing above the outcome of his own descision.)

-- -----------------------------

To up the challenge can I add on to that question?
While the ship is at sea for a while, 2 mothers have a child.. One has already 8 children and lives in the luxury part on top of the boat, with privilege of room bought by money,, for another it is her first child and she squats in the bow where basically no one else can be added. What mother is responsible? And what kid has more rights to life, since the room on board IS limited?

Last edited by TranceAm; 11-08-2008 at 05:23 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #17
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

For Earth to be in a Galactic Family one world government is needed... but what we are seeing currently is that the world is moving more towards fascist one world order of slavery and tyranny..
If enuf ppl wake up to this truth and fight/resist the system than there is a chance of getting world government of peace love and light with galactic diplomacy....

This very challenge to all of us is necessary for our evolution and to transform earth to heaven.. because our freewill cannot be violated.
If ppl stay oblivious to this and continues their daily life without facing this challenge then they will not evolve but will get new world order of total slavery whether they like it or not!!

we have to get rid of these certain factions of corrupt greys and reptilians that are trying to bring worldwide new world Nazism!

Just my two cents!
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:59 PM   #18
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

i think anyone can see that the new world order the powers that be are enforcing isn't a positive one. they've always been and always will be bent on power, manipulation, wealth, and dominance.
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #19
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamer View Post

I really would like an honest answer to this , as i have been searching for an answer for quite a while now without success . We need an answer that does NOT include Population Reduction , fascism or the like .

Thank You in advance for your sincere Opininon.
So easy...

You build a new boat that has room for everyone.

Similarly, you can increase the sustainability of the Earth through green living, sharing (help third world countries instead) and if that doesn't work, start colonizing the moon (publicly :P), terraforming mars, etc.

That's not even considering the use of suppressed technology which would accelerate the process drastically.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:38 PM   #20
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What is so wrong with a New World Order? I think it would be great. We have done so well, the way it is now, right? A NWO would be a chance to get Humanity all on the same page. A NWO would be a shot at reducing/eliminating corruption. A NWO could mean, rights for all and an end to Genocide, War, and tyranny.

Of course I understand what is commonly thought by the choir here. But why go there. Why does it have to represent a Draconian 1984? Even if it is brought forward by the PTB, who's to say they will be successful in their attempt to 'control' the machine? A NWO could be their very undoing, having all the 'baddies' in one place, with no one to be a scapegoat. To my vision I think a NWO, is our best bet, at survival. Imagine the Global ramifications in terms of going Green, and an equal share of resources! An end to petty bickering and foolish wars. An end to waste and world hunger. An education for all with one standard and an end to separation. I see it as our only hope. A chance to end NeoCons and hate groups once and for all. I say Bring It On! A NWO is probably what we need for the ET's to be able to feel safe in contacting us! Again I say Bring It On and end Back room Power Deals! One Planet One Rule. All Humans Here, sounds pretty good to me. Rmember we are in control. We could have the 'NWO' of our dreams ! We don't have to be sheeple! Total Transparency!

it's not that the concept is bad, it's that the zionest and teutonic powers that be will have supreme dictatorial power over everything on the planet. it's not a good concept right now, the way things are,world bankers dominating all our lives. if they get their hands around this it will only be more for the worse for no one would ever give up that kind of power,control,wealth,or stature. we can't trust our corrupt government now,could you you imagine if they didn't have to answer to anyone! so i must ask you,"what fairy tale do you come from?"or "what mushrooms have you been eating?" you need an antidote quick. either you are very naive or need to become more informed. sorry.......

Last edited by ophiuchus; 11-08-2008 at 06:44 PM.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:45 PM   #21
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I understand what you are saying, we all want change yes, but New World Order!!!!
Nothing will change all the time we have the same people runing the world.
For change it would mean a massive turn around and i can't see that happening unless some great mass conscieness happens.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:03 PM   #22
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

here is a great article by dr. henry makow phd. who cites great examples of how and why things are, are getting worse and looks as if things will get only gloomier. your idealism needs to be christened. this is it. http://www.savethemales.ca/. the article is titled,"henry h klein-jewish martyr for american freedom".
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:11 PM   #23
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread. My sincere concern is what the leadership will be. Will we be allowed individual freedom to choose our own paths? Will we be allowed freedom from controls that limit or stifle creativity? I really do not like a robotic existence as in everyone fits a particular mold. We can have differences of opinions and still get along this is an essential part in the free flow of information and learning.

This is excellent.
quote from hueyii:
The trick is to eliminate the culture of greed.
We are taught to consume, that we need more, more, got to get that latest gadget, need to be in control of everything that annoys us.
Time to un-learn, teach your children the new attitude towards life etc. Think positive.

Excellent question from utopiandreamer
Yes i am asking , if scientifically it was proven that the world can not sustain more than a certain amount of people , what would be THE solution , without falling into Maoistic or Fascistic schemes.

My thoughts are let the global community know all the facts on population, educate them on the cause and effect of choices made. If they still determine to have more capacity than we can carry then all of us suffer the consequences. This starts by educating people on their personal responsibility and their choices. One should make this choice based on an individual basis and what a person can truly support. IMHO we should not have more children than we can carry individually and responsibly. Death to me is not an option, making people sick and eliminating them this way is incomprehensible. We live with this until we learn to carry our true load capacity and IMHO the Georgia guidestones, Iron Mountain et al are antiquated and misguided.

A NWO should always be by the global community and not by a select few who choose the governance by deception. Learn to govern your own life all else will fall into place.

Love & Peace
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:35 PM   #24
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

We want our new world, not the ptb's. There NWO is based on satanic, Lucifer beliefs. They have been working on this project for thousands of years. The shift is happening, They will try a few more games before they give up trust me. The shift of power that just happened in Washington will give them the power for a big final push towards their system. It is time to be strong and not accept the projected NWO. It will be offered soon as a fix to all problems.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:43 PM   #25
Banned

Quote:
Why does it have to represent a Draconian 1984?
I appreciate your opinion. However, a little known fact is that the author of 1984- George Orwell- was a big-time player with the NWO advocates of the day. His book was a warning- that one man could bring down the system, so his argument was that as oppressive as 'big brother' was- it wasn't enough.

This information is available in many sources. The one I can reference offhand is "Mind Control, World Control" by Jim Keith.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote