Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-07-2010, 11:29 PM   #276
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarot readings here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
Hi Jack,

This is the card rhythm has pulled for you:

CHANGE

LIFE REPEATS ITSELF MINDLESSLY - unless you become mindful, it will go on repeating like a wheel. That's why Buddhists call it the wheel of life and death - the wheel of time. It moves like a wheel: birth is followed by death, death is followed by birth: love is followed by hate, hate is followed by love: success is followed by failure, failure is followed by success. Just see!
If you can watch just for a few days, you will see a pattern emerging, a wheel pattern. One day, a fine morning, you are feeling so good and so happy, and another day you are so dull, so dead that you start thinking of committing suicide. And just the other day you were so full of life, so blissful that you were feeling thankful to god that you were in a mood of deep gratefulness, and today there is great complaint and you don't see the point why one should go on living .... And it goes on and on, but you don't see the pattern.
Once you see the pattern, you can get out it.

COMMENTARY

The symbol in this card is an enormous wheel representing time, fate, karma. Galaxies spin around this constantly moving circle, and the twelve signs of the zodiac appear on the circumference. Just inside the circumference are the eight trigrams of the I Ching, and even closer to the center are the four directions, each illuminated by the energy of lightning. The spinning triangle is at this moment pointed upward, toward the divine, and the Chinese symbol of yin and yang, male and female, creative and receptive, lies at the center.
* It has often been said that the only unchanging thing in the world is change itself. Life is continuously changing, evolving, dying and being reborn. All opposites play a part in this vast circular pattern. If you cling to the edge of the wheel you can get dizzy! Move toward the center of the cyclone and relax, knowing that this too will pass.

Blessings
lightbeing
Thanks very much lightbeing and extra thanks to rhythm for pulling it.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #277
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

REPOSTING

Hello dear Avalonians,

Just a reminder for those who are considering to request
a reading, the Osho Zen Tarot is NOT fortunetelling !

BUT,

"The traditional tarot is often used to satisfy
our longing to understand the past,
or to predict the future.
This Osho Zen Tarot focuses on gaining an understanding
of the here and now. It is a system based on the wisdom of Zen--
a wisdom that says events in the outer world
simply reflect our own thoughts and feelings,
even though we ourselves might be unclear about
what those thoughts and feelings are.
This tarot helps us to turn our attention away
from outside events so we find a new clarity
of understanding about what is happening in our innermost hearts. "

Please keep in mind that we (rhythm and I) are offering
A ONE CARD GENERAL READING only.

Blessings and Love
lightbeing

lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:42 PM   #278
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi illuminate,

This is the card rhythm pulled for you:

FLOWERING

ZEN WANTS YOU LIVING, living in abundance, living in totality, living intensely - not at the minimum as Christianity wants you, but at the maximum, over-flowing. Your life should reach to others. Your blissfulness, your benediction, your ecstasy should not be contained within you like a seed. It should open like a flower and spread its fragrance to all and sundry - not only to the friends but to the strangers too.
This is real compassion, this is real love: sharing your enlightenment, sharing your dance of the beyond.

COMMENTARY

The Queen of Rainbows is like a fantastic plant that has reached the apex of its flowering and its colors. She is very sexual, very alive, and full of possibilities. She snaps her fingers to the music of love, and her zodiac necklace is placed in a way that Venus lies over her heart. The sleeves of her garment contain an abundance of seeds, and as the wind blows the seeds will be scattered to take root where they may. She is not concerned whether they land on the soil or on the rocks - she is just spreading them everywhere in sheer celebration of life and love. Flowers fall on her from above, in harmony with her own flowering, and the waters of emotion swirl playfully beneath the flower on which she sits.
* You might feel like a garden of flowers right now, showered with blessings from everywhere. Welcome the bees, invite the birds to drink your nectar. Spread your joy around for all to share.

Blessings
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
hello, I would like one too please... whenever you have time, no hurry!

THANK U + Blessings!

~ one love ~
Old 01-08-2010, 12:38 AM   #279
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

oh my, that was very beautiful and so timely!!!
it was exactly what I needed (and wanted) to hear

Thank you both!
many Blessings and much Love to you both!
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:48 AM   #280
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

If rhythm and lightbeing feel like it, I'd like to have a card as well. Again, it would be about the job situation. Thank you!
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:16 AM   #281
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

I would also love to have a card pulled for me too. I need to know what I need to do now to get back on my feet. Thank you and I greatly appreciate what you are doing here.
yellowcosmicseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:50 AM   #282
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Rhythm and Lightbeing!

This card is very much to the point in my life nowadays. The last 5 years I walked the Camino of Santiago de Compostella (a pilgrimage in Spain!) twice, once 1 month, the second time two months. I did it by myself and experienced sheer magic (a lot of synchronisities), being in the here and the now, realizing exactly what the card said. There were times where I didn't have much money (I broke my bank card once). It's then that different things started to happen which really touched me!

I promised myself to incorparate the 'travelling' dimension when I got home, but both times after the pilgrimage I kind of lost the connection and found myself in the thought matrix of (world) events, I wondered what I wanted to do (job, relation,...). I felt and feel that I don't relate much to people, but I realize too that I'm not 'flowing' either (being disconnected myself) and therefor blocking relations with others...

Just be... easier said than done, but every day there are signs telling me 'to surrender', to let go,... Again with this card you've pulled... It does make me stronger... breath in deeply... let gooooooooo... surrender!

Thanx again!

xxdA.

Quote:
Hi dAkapacity,

TRAVELLING

LIFE IS A CONTINUITY always and always. There is no final destination it is going towards. Just the pilgrimage, just the journey in itself is life, not reaching to some point, no goal - just dancing and being in pilgrimage, moving joyously, without bothering about any destination. What will you do by getting to a destination? Nobody has asked this, because everybody is trying to have some destination in life. But the implications...
If you really reach the destination of life, then what? Then you will look very embarrassed. Nowhere to go .. you have reached to the final destination - and in the journey you have lost everything. You had to lose everything. So standing naked at the final destination, you will look all around like an idiot: what was the point? You were hurrying so hard, and you were worrying so hard and this is the outcome.

COMMENTARY

The tiny figure moving on the path through this beautiful landscape is not concerned about the goal. He or she knows the journey is the goal, the pilgrimage itself is the sacred place. Each step on the path is important in itself.
* When this card appears in a reading, it indicates a time of movement and change. It may be a physical movement from one place to the next, or an inner movement from one way of being to another. But whatever the case, this card promises that the going will be easy and will bring a sense of adventure and growth; there is no need to struggle or plan too much. The Traveling card also reminds us to accept and embrace the new, just as when we travel to another country with a different culture and environment than the one we are accustomed to. The attitude of openness and acceptance invites new friends and experiences into our lives.

Blessings and love
lightbeing
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:20 AM   #283
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
If rhythm and lightbeing feel like it, I'd like to have a card as well. Again, it would be about the job situation. Thank you!
Bill "the Doctor"
ok we will get back to you Dr Who ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #284
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi DoctorWho and yellowcosmicseed,

The card rhythm has pulled, is the same for both of you:

TRUST

DON'T WASTE your life for that which is going to be taken away. Trust life. If you trust, only then can you drop your knowledge, only then can you put your mind aside. And with trust, something immense opens up. Then this life is no longer ordinary life, it becomes full of God, overflowing. When the heart is innocent and the walls have disappeared, you are bridged with infinity. And you are not deceived; there is nothing that can be taken away from you. That which can be taken away from you is not worth keeping, and that which cannot be taken away from you, why should one be afraid of its being taken away? - it cannot be taken away, there is no possibility. You cannot lose your real treasure.

COMMENTARY

Now is the moment to be a bungee jumper without the cord! And it is this quality of absolute trust, with no reservations or secret safety nets, that the Knight of Water demands from us. There is a tremendous sense of exhilaration if we can take the jump and move into the unknown, even if the idea scares us to death. And when we take trust to the level of the quantum leap, we don't make any elaborate plans or preparations. We don't say, "Okay, I trust that I know what to do now, and I'll settle my things and pack my suitcase and take it with me." No, we just jump, with hardly a thought for what happens next.
* The leap is the thing, and the thrill of it as we free-fall through the empty sky. The card gives a hint here, though, about what waits for us at the other end - a soft, welcoming, yummy pink, rose petals, juicy ... c'mon!

Hope that for both of you the card gives
a better understanding about the here and now.

Blessings
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Bill "the Doctor"
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcosmicseed View Post
I would also love to have a card pulled for me too. I need to know what I need to do now to get back on my feet. Thank you and I greatly appreciate what you are doing here.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:38 PM   #285
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I think I get what it means. Kind of running on trust for a bit already.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #286
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi DoctorWho and yellowcosmicseed,

The card rhythm has pulled, is the same for both of you:

TRUST

DON'T WASTE your life for that which is going to be taken away. Trust life. If you trust, only then can you drop your knowledge, only then can you put your mind aside. And with trust, something immense opens up. Then this life is no longer ordinary life, it becomes full of God, overflowing. When the heart is innocent and the walls have disappeared, you are bridged with infinity. And you are not deceived; there is nothing that can be taken away from you. That which can be taken away from you is not worth keeping, and that which cannot be taken away from you, why should one be afraid of its being taken away? - it cannot be taken away, there is no possibility. You cannot lose your real treasure.

COMMENTARY

Now is the moment to be a bungee jumper without the cord! And it is this quality of absolute trust, with no reservations or secret safety nets, that the Knight of Water demands from us. There is a tremendous sense of exhilaration if we can take the jump and move into the unknown, even if the idea scares us to death. And when we take trust to the level of the quantum leap, we don't make any elaborate plans or preparations. We don't say, "Okay, I trust that I know what to do now, and I'll settle my things and pack my suitcase and take it with me." No, we just jump, with hardly a thought for what happens next.
* The leap is the thing, and the thrill of it as we free-fall through the empty sky. The card gives a hint here, though, about what waits for us at the other end - a soft, welcoming, yummy pink, rose petals, juicy ... c'mon!

Hope that for both of you the card gives
a better understanding about the here and now.

Blessings
lightbeing
Yah this does sum up my present life circumstance. But this is old news. The only advice that I am aware of that my spirit guide Apaco gave me was, "Be careful who you trust." Yes I am advancing into the unknown in my spiritual journey at this time. Trust is what I need.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #287
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Rthym and lightbeing. Your service is greatly appreciated.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:57 PM   #288
leeellismusic
Avalon Senior Member

Dear rhythm and lightbeing,
What a wonderful thread~ Thanks so much for doing this!
I would love you to pull a card for me, if you would be so kind
Blessings,
Lee
leeellismusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #289
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeellismusic View Post
Dear rhythm and lightbeing,
What a wonderful thread~ Thanks so much for doing this!
I would love you to pull a card for me, if you would be so kind
Blessings,
Lee
ok dear one will let you know when your one card reading is ready
namasts rhythm xxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #290
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi leeellismusic,

CHANGE

LIFE REPEATS ITSELF MINDLESSLY - unless you become mindful, it will go on repeating like a wheel. That's why Buddhists call it the wheel of life and death - the wheel of time. It moves like a wheel: birth is followed by death, death is followed by birth: love is followed by hate, hate is followed by love: success is followed by failure, failure is followed by success. Just see!
If you can watch just for a few days, you will see a pattern emerging, a wheel pattern. One day, a fine morning, you are feeling so good and so happy, and another day you are so dull, so dead that you start thinking of committing suicide. And just the other day you were so full of life, so blissful that you were feeling thankful to god that you were in a mood of deep gratefulness, and today there is great complaint and you don't see the point why one should go on living .... And it goes on and on, but you don't see the pattern.
Once you see the pattern, you can get out it.

COMMENTARY

The symbol in this card is an enormous wheel representing time, fate, karma. Galaxies spin around this constantly moving circle, and the twelve signs of the zodiac appear on the circumference. Just inside the circumference are the eight trigrams of the I Ching, and even closer to the center are the four directions, each illuminated by the energy of lightning. The spinning triangle is at this moment pointed upward, toward the divine, and the Chinese symbol of yin and yang, male and female, creative and receptive, lies at the center.
* It has often been said that the only unchanging thing in the world is change itself. Life is continuously changing, evolving, dying and being reborn. All opposites play a part in this vast circular pattern. If you cling to the edge of the wheel you can get dizzy! Move toward the center of the cyclone and relax, knowing that this too will pass.

Blessings
lightbeing
Old 02-11-2010, 02:52 PM   #291
axman
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys
could you be so kind when time permits.

Love always

axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #292
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

great thread - I would also ver ymuch appreciate you to draw a card for me.

to what exactly in ones life should one relate the drawn card to?

merci
xlsander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:51 PM   #293
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

I too would love to have a card pulled for me... as of late it seems my life is in an extreme holding pattern, meditations have been really lacking in any kind of meaning or intensity very colorless and just plain "blah".. seems like I'm blocked from the astral..

work/income has completely dried up and frustrations there may have something to do with not being able to center...

possibly some insights from a card are in order for me?

would much appreciate
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #294
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Tarot readings here.....

May I please have a Card pulled for Myself ?

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:07 PM   #295
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

May I please have a general reading? It's much appreciated.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #296
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi axman,

MATURITY

The distinction between the grasses and blossoms is the same as between you not knowing that you are a buddha, and the moment you know that you are a buddha. In fact, there is no way to be otherwise.
Buddha is completely blossomed, fully opened. His lotuses, his petals, have come to a completion ... Certainly, to be full of spring yourself is far more beautiful than the autumn dews falling on the lotus leaves. That is one of the most beautiful things to watch: when autumn dews fall on the lotus leaves and shine in the morning sun like real pearls. But of course it is a momentary experience. As the sun rises, the autumn dews start evaporating ... This temporary beauty cannot be compared, certainly, with an eternal spring in your being. You look back as far as you can and it has always been there. You look forward as much as you can, and you will be surprised: it is your very being.
Wherever you are it will be there, and the flowers will continue to shower on you. This is spiritual spring.

THE COMMENTARY

This figure stands alone, silent and yet alert. The inner being is filled with flowers - that carry the quality of springtime and regenerate wherever he goes. This inner flowering and the wholeness that he feels affords the possibility of unlimited movement. He can move in any direction - within and without it makes no difference as his joy and maturity cannot be diminished by externals. He has come to a time of centeredness and expansiveness - the white glow around the figure is his protection and his light. All of life's experiences have brought him to this time of perfection.
* When you draw this card, know well this moment carries a gift - for hard work well done. You base is solid now and success and good fortune are yours for they are the outcome of what has already been experienced within.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman View Post

Hi Guys

could you be so kind when time permits.

Love always

Old 02-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #297
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi xlsander,

RECEPTIVITY

Listening is one of the basic secrets of entering into the temple of God. Listening means passivity. Listening means forgetting yourself completely - only then can you listen. When you listen attentively to somebody, you forget yourself. If you cannot forget yourself, you never listen. If you are too self-conscious about yourself, you simply pretend that you are listening - you don't listen. You may nod your head; you may sometimes say yes and no - but you are not listening. When you listen you become just a passage, a passivity, a receptivity, a womb: you become feminine. And to arrive one has to become feminine. You can not reach God as aggressive invaders, conquerors. You can reach God only ... or it will be better to say; God can reach you only when you are receptive, a feminine receptivity. When you become yin, a receptivity, the door is open. and you wait.
Listening is the art for becoming passive.

THE COMMENTARY

Receptivity represents the feminine, receptive quality of water and of the emotions. Her arms are extended upwards to receive, and she is completely immersed in the water. She has no head, no busy and aggressive mind to hinder her pure receptivity. And as she is filled she is continuously emptying herself, overflowing, and receiving more. The lotus pattern or matrix that emerges from her represents the perfect harmony of the universe that becomes apparent when we are in tune with it.
* The Queen of Water brings a time of unboundedness and gratitude for whatever life brings, without any expectations or demands. Neither duty or thought of merit or reward are important. Sensitivity, intuition and compassion are the qualities that shine forth now, dissolving all obstacles that keep us separate from each other and from the whole.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlsander View Post
great thread - I would also ver ymuch appreciate you to draw a card for me.

to what exactly in ones life should one relate the drawn card to?

merci
Old 02-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #298
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
osho zen tarot cards
Got my attention.
If I may be added, please...

I bow in your general direction
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #299
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi twoRone,

INTEGRATION

THE CONFLICT IS IN MAN. Unless it is resolved there, it cannot be resolved anywhere else. The politics is within you; it is between the two parts of the mind.
A very small bridge exists. If that bridge is broken through some accident, through some physiological defect or something else, the person becomes split, the person becomes two persons - and the phenomenon of schizophrenia or split personality happens. If the bridge is broken - and the bridge is very fragile - then you become two, you behave like two persons. In the morning you are very loving, very beautiful; in the evening you are very angry, absolutely different. You don't remember your morning ... how can you remember? Another mind was functioning - and the person becomes two persons. If this bridge is strengthened so much that the two minds disappear as two and become one, then integration, then crystallization, arises. What George Gurdjieff used to call the crystallization of being is nothing but these two minds becoming one, the meeting of the male and the female within, the meeting of yin and yang, the meeting of the left and right, the meeting of logic and illogic, the meeting of Plato and Aristotle.

THE COMMENTARY

The image of integration is the unio mystica, the fusion of opposites. This is a time of communication between the previously experienced dualities of life. Rather than night opposing day, dark suppressing light, they work together to create a unified whole, turning endlessly one into the other, each containing in its deepest core the seed of the opposite.
* The eagle and the swan are both beings of flight and majesty. The eagle is the embodiment of power and aloneness. The swan is the embodiment of space and purity, gently floating and diving upon and within the element of the emotions, entirely content and complete within her perfection and beauty.
* We are the union of eagle and swan: male and female, fire and water, life and death. The card of integration is the symbol of self-creation, new life, and mystical union; otherwise known as alchemy.

Hope this helps twoRone

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
I too would love to have a card pulled for me... as of late it seems my life is in an extreme holding pattern, meditations have been really lacking in any kind of meaning or intensity very colorless and just plain "blah".. seems like I'm blocked from the astral..

work/income has completely dried up and frustrations there may have something to do with not being able to center...

possibly some insights from a card are in order for me?

would much appreciate
Old 02-11-2010, 07:37 PM   #300
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Please may I have a card, dear Rhythm and Lightbeing

Many Thanks,

love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote