Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-15-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Robbie williams at the gilliland ranch.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread389179/pg1 video
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/gilliland_player.html audio
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Robbie williams at the gilliland ranch.

Cheers for the link.

Robbie Williams has always struck me as a good bloke, and its good to hear him getting stuck into the mysteries around us, just like everybody else.

I see he's also started posting on ATS.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

I find it mildy amusing that ATS is working with Robbie Williams now. He's a celeb, yes... and now a UFO expert all of a sudden because he's developed an interest? LOL!
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #4
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I can't see why its mildly amusing that ATS are "working with him".

He posts on the board like we are doing here now. The fact that he is a celebrity IMO is incidental.

I also see little evidence for ATS suddenly touting him as a UFO expert.

Having said that, I don't read that board that much so I stand to be corrected.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #5
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

He doesn't post like we are doing now. He comes and goes, and only gets involved with topics that involve him.

yes, a celebrity. Megalomaniac to the core.

I had hoped that if i moved to here away from ATS, i could get away from the whole "robbie williams" bs.

FYI...he is not the only celebrity on ATS. Among many others, i know of an actress that was on quite a few movies in the 80's and 90's. The difference? No one knows that she is a celebrity because she doesn't advertise it.

I joined in the thread that Springer started on Robbie and asked the same question 5 or 6 times (I had a photo of a "dark light" beam from Antarctica and wanted to know if that was similar to what he saw). Zorgon posted the exact same thing. Both of us were ignored.
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Don't be fooled by robbie williams, he is one of the biggest money making machines of his day.
he is a celebrity most celebrities if not all are working for the agenda whether they know it or not.
How do you think Take that, and solo robbie has made it so big!
They are a form of spiritual hypnotism, most pop concerts are and most music carries ritualistic connotations.
if you want to know more about this spiritual extraction by these so called
"STARS" go to Matthew Delooze site, he explains perfectly how it's done it's easy when you know how only the sheeple (US) are left in the dark of this knowledge.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #7
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Don't be fooled by robbie williams, he is one of the biggest money making machines of his day.
True.

Quote:
he is a celebrity most celebrities if not all are working for the agenda whether they know it or not.
Do you have any proof whatsoever?

Quote:
How do you think Take that, and solo robbie has made it so big!
Because they were good. SIMPLE.

Quote:
They are a form of spiritual hypnotism, most pop concerts are and most music carries ritualistic connotations.
Rubbish. Utter rubbish.

Quote:
if you want to know more about this spiritual extraction by these so called
"STARS" go to Matthew Delooze site, he explains perfectly how it's done it's easy when you know how only the sheeple (US) are left in the dark of this knowledge.
I despair, I really, really do.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:45 PM   #8
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfatfurrytexan View Post
He doesn't post like we are doing now. He comes and goes, and only gets involved with topics that involve him.

yes, a celebrity. Megalomaniac to the core.

I had hoped that if i moved to here away from ATS, i could get away from the whole "robbie williams" bs.

FYI...he is not the only celebrity on ATS. Among many others, i know of an actress that was on quite a few movies in the 80's and 90's. The difference? No one knows that she is a celebrity because she doesn't advertise it.

I joined in the thread that Springer started on Robbie and asked the same question 5 or 6 times (I had a photo of a "dark light" beam from Antarctica and wanted to know if that was similar to what he saw). Zorgon posted the exact same thing. Both of us were ignored.
A few interesting points raised there. Like I say I don't read ATS too much, I tend to read Open Minds, Project Camelot, various ufo sites that I google more, so I can't really dispute what you are saying about RW.

Putting myself in his shoes, I suppose I would also answer threads that were about me, as you can imagine you don't want people spouting untruths about you etc.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yes i agree with Jacqui D on Matthew Delooze he has a very interesting angle on extra dimensional entities;he sometimes speaks from his own contactee experiences also.Matthew's faced the ridicule like most experiencers do who come forward.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:50 PM   #10
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
A few interesting points raised there. Like I say I don't read ATS too much, I tend to read Open Minds, Project Camelot, various ufo sites that I google more, so I can't really dispute what you are saying about RW.

Putting myself in his shoes, I suppose I would also answer threads that were about me, as you can imagine you don't want people spouting untruths about you etc.
but it is hard for anyone to consider you an expert when you are willfully ignorant of other instances worthy of research.

This is why i made a point of bringing up the 'other' celebrity i know. The only way i found out was by accident. She keeps it to herself because of the need for the anonymity (to prevent what you said above).

I have spent time visiting with John Lear, and I call Zorgon and Matt my friends. From that perspective, Robbie is not much of an expert (and is barely worthy of mention above most of the knowledgable posters at ATS). But, as mentioned above, he is a cash cow.

Springer i working to make ATS a multi-industry entertainment company. I understand the need for revenue. But this type of pandering has really tarnished their reputation in my eyes.

I have a lot invested in ATS. Many, many hours of research over there (some of it has been moved here and some of it is on thelivingmoon.com). I feel personal ownership in the way that site performs. And i am sorry to say that I am very, very disappointed.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #11
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry averagejoe you need to look at some of the symbology that goes with the pop industry.
You don't really see it until you look.
If this was utter nonsense why all the symbology then why? what purpose is it for.
It is telling those in power (masons Iluminati etc) that they are working for the elite, i never use to believe this stuff, but the evidence is out there.
The industry is just a big turn around for the elite and we are sucked into the whole thing.
Don't get me wrong i like music love it but i know what it's all about.
There is a lot of mind manipulation going on here too.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:58 PM   #12
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry you've lost me a little bit there Mr Texan.

I'm not quite sure who you are talking about when you are saying its hard to be considered an expert when you are willfully ignorant of other instances worthy of research.

As for the rest of your post, well I can kind of understand what you are saying if you've invested lots of time into ATS and if you are thinking they are trying to turn it into a commercial enterprise.

The Living Moon is an excellent site, by the way.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:01 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Another big big crowd puller is Madonna wow!!
Her new tour and the point she has hit 50 this year has been a major leap for her.
I do know all the logistics of this money making scheme and roll over but the music industry and music are th biggest mind control scam ever if you ask me.
There are many you tube vids of these such mass mind control scams going on and one of the the biggest must be of course Disney!
Old 09-15-2008, 10:02 PM   #14
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Sorry averagejoe you need to look at some of the symbology that goes with the pop industry.
You don't really see it until you look.
If this was utter nonsense why all the symbology then why? what purpose is it for.
It is telling those in power (masons Iluminati etc) that they are working for the elite, i never use to believe this stuff, but the evidence is out there.
The industry is just a big turn around for the elite and we are sucked into the whole thing.
Don't get me wrong i like music love it but i know what it's all about.
There is a lot of mind manipulation going on here too.
I'm sure you can find evil, agendas, conspirancies in every single subject if you try hard enough.

Symbology? What symbology? Give me a quick example.

I just don't buy it.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:17 PM   #15
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

The biggest pop festival in britain has to be glastonbury each year it is carried out on the summer soltice.
Well known celebrities all around the world will attend and do their piece.
The symbology of these events would take place mainly on stage.
This year it presented itself as a large pyramid with the group or solo artist singing in front of it.
We all know what the pyramid stands for egyptian dieties of course this whole thing is about sun gods.
I can't go into all this i have neither the data before me now and it is getting
rather late but you need to look at Matthew delooze's site.
But i do not wish to force this knowledge on you perhaps you are not ready for this, your spiritual level may not comprehend we are all learning but please do not refute work that some have endlessly scoured for.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:38 PM   #16
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Fair enough. Maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about.

Although I'd just like to point out two things......1 somebody doing lots of research into a particular theory does not make the answers concluded from the said research correct, 2 not everything on the web is true.

Maybe I'm closed minded but I just don't believe half of the stuff I come across.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:51 PM   #17
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for sharing Antaletriangle

Ohh poor Robbie. Why didnt he come here!!

I'm quite paranoid about ATS because there is a lot of information posted there that does not get the credibility it deserves. Which leads my sometimes paranoid little mind to believing that it may be controlled by the government to some extent. Perish the thought.

And fair play to Robbie! Ive seen in the papers that he has gotten a lot of very bad publicity (they called him a 'loon' at one stage) from papers like The Sun.

I admire his determination to seek out the truth regardless of the consequences. I hope he keeps up the good work.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:18 AM   #18
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
And fair play to Robbie! Ive seen in the papers that he has gotten a lot of very bad publicity (they called him a 'loon' at one stage) from papers like The Sun.

I have to stand up for Robbie - again - here on this forum. I was there at the Ranch when he was but I had no idea who he was. We had a long conversation and he never once let on that he was anything but an average guy or treated me like I was less than. He told the same stories to me he told to ATS. We talked about why it was we were looking for aliens and what we were hoping to find. He was clearly concerned about the state of the world....AND ready to board a ship if he stumbled upon one. He's clearly on a mission.

When he noticed that neither my friend nor I had coats, he went out of his way to find something for us. To be clear, my friend and I have 20 years on Robbie, so there was no agenda hidden behind his kindness and thoughtfulness. I'm still trying to reconcile the man in the videos playing to thousands to the regular guy who was unafraid to share some personal thoughts with a perfect stranger.

He is the real deal and I feel fortunate that I had the opportunity to spend some time with him. It really gave me hope to be aware of at least one person of influence who is not a sell out.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #19
izz
Banned

I believe Robbie Willaims is a great guy, leave him alone, why all the nasty comments.
He is interested in the same subjects we are, why should nt he be.

He is a fantastic singer - so what that is his job, he has made alot of money so what - leave him alone.

He is a real person and he does nt deserve to be slagged off IMO.

ATS though I think is full of nasty energies i remember reading a thread there on hunting and many posters were explaining with glee how they enjoyed stabbing and killing sentient beings - ie pigs .. i was disgusted so ATS has some real nasty posters..

But Robbie is ok .. he is a great guy and he has a good energy.
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:47 PM   #20
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Sorry you've lost me a little bit there Mr Texan.

I'm not quite sure who you are talking about when you are saying its hard to be considered an expert when you are willfully ignorant of other instances worthy of research.

As for the rest of your post, well I can kind of understand what you are saying if you've invested lots of time into ATS and if you are thinking they are trying to turn it into a commercial enterprise.

The Living Moon is an excellent site, by the way.
check his post history. his screen name is 'chrisonabike". he only participates in threads pertaining to himself, seeming to ignore much of the rest of the forums contributions.

Just like a celebrity: stand on your mark and speak clearly.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:07 PM   #21
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Well you may be correct that he only participates in threads pertaining to himself, again I'll take your word for it, but what I still don't get is the comment "it is hard to be considered an expert when you ignore other areas of research".....that may be so, but is RW calling himself an expert, and is anybody calling him an expert. I can't see much evidence for that.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:36 PM   #22
izz
Banned

how do you know robbie doe snot post under another name anonmymously - I bet he does
izz is offline   Reply With Quote