Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 11:58 PM   #176
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Kooool.... will come on Sunday...only where exactly is the lime bar? Sorry I'm a Northsider.... Antonia...
Antonia, If your travelling by Dart, get off at Dunlaoire, Ask anybody where the Shopping center is, its about 2 minutes walk from the dart. Its not a large shopping center, you will find the Lime bar easy enough once there.

If travelling by car. I'm going to presume you know which direction Dunlaoire is in, Just follow the coast road untill you reach where the ferry terminal is and you will be beside the dart station mentioned earlier. The shopping centre is a big red brick building you can't miss it.
Also, when in Dunlaoire, just ask anyone, they will know and point you in the right direction.

Buses from town such as the 7, 7a, 46a all stop beside the dart station so you should be ok.
Im sure you can get all of these busses from O Connell bridge.

Ok, hope this helps some and see ya there!

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-07-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:13 AM   #177
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

I have read a thread in the discussion forum that has turned my guts. It seems that the lunatics have taken over the asylum. People are actually saying, " yeah!, bring it on " " sooner the better"...
Have these people taken leave of their senses? Have they no souls or compassion for the ones that are still asleep? They actually believe that this is the time of ascension..., that we will suddenly be all transformed into higher density beings because of the calamity that now awaits us.
I was/am disgusted at the lack of compassion, the lack of knowledge, dismayed at the totally unspiritual comments, and unfortunately, still have enough anger in me to be fecking furious!
These cretins think that this is going to be a 'joyride'.. " bring it on, oh yeah! ", such is the comments.

I took the bull by the horns this past week-end and informed my family & friends what the financial short term future had in store for them, advising them to get their cash out & stock up on food etc.
Today I rang my sisters and 3 daughters and the fear,denial and tears was very,very hard to handle.
To awaken people with absolutely no concept of what is going on, is probably one of the hardest things I have ever done in life.
To hear the fear in my daughters voices is something a father should not have to listen to.
They trust me...and there is FRIG ALL i can do about it.
I have worked in appalling conditions, drank hard, fought big men... I am not a soft cookie let me tell ye!
What I had to do today was the hardest thing I have ever..ever..done.

There is a thread on this site, which in my opinion, should be more closely moderated. I am totally against censorship, totally! But a few eejits let loose will destroy this great site if not moderated properly.
I was in tears, a hard thing to admit, at some of the things these selfish gob****es were saying.
It was my family.. and yours and your neighbours family they were saying to bring on the suffering to.

I'm sorry.., I've just come away from that thread and I had to vent my anger.
Again, apologies to ye!
Tom
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:37 AM   #178
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

I hear you big P,

There are people on the forum that remind me of the Flanders family in the Simpson's rejoicing at the prospect of the meteor wiping them out. I suppose some people maybe a bit more spiritual than myself and possibly see the bigger picture or are just mad as underpants. Either way we are on a path now and we will just have to ride it out to its conclusion. I can only hope that the repercussions will not be as bad as some think and that ultimately good might come of all this. Lets face it if we continued the way we were going your daughters family would have inherited some ***** hole of a world. Its up to us now, destiny is in our hands, if only we all could get there really quickly and be back in time for last orders.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:42 AM   #179
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
I have read a thread in the discussion forum that has turned my guts. It seems that the lunatics have taken over the asylum. People are actually saying, " yeah!, bring it on " " sooner the better"...
Have these people taken leave of their senses? Have they no souls or compassion for the ones that are still asleep? They actually believe that this is the time of ascension..., that we will suddenly be all transformed into higher density beings because of the calamity that now awaits us.
I was/am disgusted at the lack of compassion, the lack of knowledge, dismayed at the totally unspiritual comments, and unfortunately, still have enough anger in me to be fecking furious!
These cretins think that this is going to be a 'joyride'.. " bring it on, oh yeah! ", such is the comments.

I took the bull by the horns this past week-end and informed my family & friends what the financial short term future had in store for them, advising them to get their cash out & stock up on food etc.
Today I rang my sisters and 3 daughters and the fear,denial and tears was very,very hard to handle.
To awaken people with absolutely no concept of what is going on, is probably one of the hardest things I have ever done in life.
To hear the fear in my daughters voices is something a father should not have to listen to.
They trust me...and there is FRIG ALL i can do about it.
I have worked in appalling conditions, drank hard, fought big men... I am not a soft cookie let me tell ye!
What I had to do today was the hardest thing I have ever..ever..done.

There is a thread on this site, which in my opinion, should be more closely moderated. I am totally against censorship, totally! But a few eejits let loose will destroy this great site if not moderated properly.
I was in tears, a hard thing to admit, at some of the things these selfish gob****es were saying.
It was my family.. and yours and your neighbours family they were saying to bring on the suffering to.

I'm sorry.., I've just come away from that thread and I had to vent my anger.
Again, apologies to ye!
Tom
Your on the ball Tom. I think maybe sum people arent taking all this very well. I plea temporary insanity on their behalf. This stuff has nearly driven me over the edge more then a few times. They just aint taking it too well. I've had to tell my 6 months pregnant girlfriend today that were more than likely going to be experiencing the armageddon over the next few years. That all our plans to save up and buy a house and do the whole happy family thing is probably out the feckin window. Shes been interested in this for a few weeks now because I mentioned a lot of predictions that have actually happened. Shes somewhat aware so she can adjust better. But I can imagine how tough it would be to convince some one completely unaware. My sister is also pregnant and is being induced tmrw! I havent said anything to her or her husband for obvoius reasons but Im stuck between a rock and a hard place. Do I tell them at all? When do I tell them if Im telling them? Ill obvoisly wait and see if anything happens at all tmrw. Those guys tho didnt seem to mind about the millions of potential deaths that may occur. Disappointing.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:54 AM   #180
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure that the people who are celebrating this "beginning of the end"...mean any harm to the people who are still blissfully un-aware or not as yet tuned in. I haven't read the complete thread just a few at the beginning but I got the general drift. I think that they are more releived that all the uncertainty and waiting, perching on the edge of the unknown finally seems to be ending. It's that terrible feeling of not knowing what's about to happen but knowing somthing that could be terrible is comming. .I think that the certain knowledge of how we believe the events that have begun to unfold will un ravel gives us a feeling of being more in controle pf our destinies The much anounced Earth changes have begun ,so the sooner this happens the sooner we can take charge of our future. I will keep the violet flame of unconditional love blazing in my heart...I will do my best to help educate people to what is about to pass in any way I can. I will keep resonating with Gia herself as she too must be aprehensive as she graons in pain as her contractions begin...Gia will give birth to the new Earth and her labour will not be easy. We must send her all the love and light that we can through out this process. I personally am not sure how the fate of humanity will unfold and I somehow believe that we will have choices of the time lines we chose. If I end up leaving this dimention in a mass exodus through some type of natural disaster, none natural disaster,plauge or what ever...then I will transend dimentions that way. If I remain in my three d body and bring the vibration up when we hit the photon band /sun flair what ever, then even better. I will certainly do what ever I can to stay conscious and in three d so that I can protect and guide my child and loved ones. I don't sit well with this mass departure with UFO's but if thats the plan I'm open to looking at it with an open mind but I feel in my bones that I'm an Earth girl and what's the point of incarnating on this planet to help the planet ascend if I'm going to bugger off and leave her in her hour of need?? This isn't a fatealistic."I will go down with this ship!" thing it's the opposite. I chose to go up with the good ship Earth. but the more we all concentrate on positive outcomes the more this will manifest . We must also try and bear love for the dark ones... I think this is an amaizing opertunaty to forgive and reconsile...even the most Lucifarian of them...as the vibration of Lucifer, if undistorted is the quest for pure knowledge...A vibration the dark ones have manipulated and pervertid for selfish gain, enslavement and fear for too long now. We shouldn't fear this energy any more as fear gives it power over us. Like the dark ones we can use this energy of knowledge and if we incorporate it in to our vibrations of love and light and service to others then it can only add to our magnificence...in balance ...ying yang ... etc... but we should try to remove feelings of blame or retribution it's never too late to move in to the light..even for the dark ones...but I fear many of them might chose not to. What we have on our side is that we know their pattern by now so we hopefully can now stay one step ahead mentally. And hey...sheeuks...we have each other. United we stand and all that....any way am looking forward to getting to know more of the Irish ground crew....I send you all love, light. and laughter... Antonia

If yez want to cheer yer selves up and have a laugh. I posted a thread earlier with a site address with an very funny pisstake on "How to survive the Apocalypse"...being dislexic I posted wrong address but have corrected it take a look if you need cheering up ..Threads called On a lighter note.. I think or somthing to that effect...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:03 PM   #181
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Tom,

I hardly know what to say to you, I've just read your last post.
The parts about what others are saying on other threads, Its just their Ignorance of the truth, They maybe younger than us and just cannot see the bigger picture. Who Knows?

But Its what you yourself and your family are going through that has got to me. We all, in our own lives are probably going through similar situations. I myself have somehow grown up with this in my head since I was very young, so Im not finding it that difficult.

I am sincerly sorry for your pain Tom, I hope you will begin to feel a bit better in yourself soon. You are doing the right thing, preparing youself and your close one's. The next couple of years are gonna be tough and its the prepared one's who will find their way through it the easiest.

Also, do you see the reaction your post got in less than 2 hours?
You are showing the rest of us how to open up and talk honestly about ourselves and our lives now. This is very important Tom, Please keep it up.

Stay strong,

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-07-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #182
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your support guys, I really appreciate it.
Tom
Old 10-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #183
Bodhran
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Tom,
Keep your chin up man, In a world where there are a lot of crazy people I guarantee you that the ratio of crazy to sane on this website is heavily balanced to the spiderbabies. In fact Fr Dougle is probably more spiritually in tune with whats going on than people who think that they can just spiritually jump up a few levels by watching the world burn and waiting for the rapture. Ain't gonna happen, the universe is older than we can imagine, you have a long time to work your way up from the smegs we are today to enlightend beings. Any twat running blindly towards the light in my opinion will probably be fairly upset when he realises the light just vapourised him and he's reincarnated in the middle of a nuculear (that was the american spelling ) winter.
Also keep in mind that knowledge has to be gained individually, you can't make people understand anything they haven't grasped themselves. Maybe they aren't ready for it, it dosen't matter really as far as I'm concerned, I believe we have a couple of billion lifetimes to figure it out, no hurry.
I believe the thing is to be there for people with some knowledge of what is going on if they ask you, then they might be ready to hear you. Be glad that your family or friends have one person concerned for their spiritual selves, most people don't. Trying to make people comprehend something they are incapable of can be detrimental to your personal relationships ,being seen as "that crazy f***er" might end up with you being alone with the other crazy f***ers, which would be especially ***** if you are all wrong.
Don't worry be happy. Let the morons say what they want , that is what they do.

I didn't buy any tuna today.

Peace.
Bodhran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:23 PM   #184
ANDREW HOBBS

Alright lads
totally agree with you pilgrim. There"s more than a few nutters on this forum. I think they want this to happen just so they can say that they were right.
If everything does go tits up i dont think anybody is gonna care who knew what????
Lol andy
Old 10-07-2008, 11:06 PM   #185
Voodo Chile
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hello

Hello there, just joined last night, I am amazed with the amount of people here, cheers......... this means a lot to me anybody I know or talk to do not want to know at all (ignorance is bliss eh!) I
Voodo Chile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:06 PM   #186
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hey there Voodoo Chile.... Welcome..... I know the feeling and am with ya here.... Antonia
Old 10-08-2008, 04:28 PM   #187
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Voodo,

I dunno where yer from but if its in the Dublin area, there is a meeting of like minded people in Dunlaoire next Sunday(11th). See earlier posts.

And welcome to the thread.

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-08-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:39 PM   #188
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

How many are gonna commit to the meeting on Sunday next?
Antonia, I know you have. Bodhran I Know you said you'd make if you can.
Anyone else, C'mon it won't hurt! you might enjoy yerself.
Give it a chance, what have yiz got to lose?
Was / Is this not the whole point of the Ground Crew section of this forum anyway?

C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon

COME ON !!!

Merlin.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:11 PM   #189
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Merlin...Bodhran...ground Crew... Can you guys stay out late on a school night?? I so want to meet with you all on Sunday night but I've just learned that the weekend work shop seminar I'm doing with this lightworker Del Pei... ends late Sunday night and might go on untill 9 pm... It's in Dunlaoire which is right beside the Lime bar but will any of you still be there at 9 pm?? I hope so.... This thing with Del Pie is a thing that I've wanted to do for a long time it's working with opening the third eye stuff...you would all approve you can look up del Pei on http://www.lightworks.com/MonthlyAsp...sation%201.htm there's a good interview...hey even come to the seminar work shop if it interests any of you but please please stay late in the lime bar.... I would love to catch up with yez .... Antonia
Old 10-08-2008, 09:11 PM   #190
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone I hope all is well wherever you may be Whats with all the war games/exercises going on???? someone posted a while back about possibly suggesting a spot where everyone might meet up if things got really bad really bad quickly...anyone have any update on that?? i know meets are starting to come together but just in case.. Come together Sisters, Brothers time is gliding on.
reggaeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:29 PM   #191
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Voodo. Good to have you on board!

Is there anyone here from the west of the country?
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:07 AM   #192
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

There has been several post from people from the West, and post from the South,ie Cork and Kerry. There's post from the Dublin area and post from the North, and everybody is lukin' at everybody else.
Do you know what it reminds me of?
Years ago in the dance halls.., the fella's wud sit on one side of the dance floor and the girls on the other side.., and they wud luk at each other coyly all night, " ahh, I wish he'd ask me to dance " and he'd be thinking, "jez that's a quare bit stuff over dere! ". Well, they used to wait 'til the last waltz and by that time, either he was ****** or she'd fecked off with somebody else.
Well.., I've news for ye.., LAST DANCE PLEASE!! Are ye a ram or yaw that needs to be lead!

Wanna dance?
Tom
Old 10-09-2008, 06:29 PM   #193
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Project in Irelandalot,

I did all the buying up canned stuff, sacks of rice ect, and it felt somehow wrong. Was I willfully partaking in a negative cycle of fear. I mean whats the point in being the only one with supplies if all hell breaks loose, what good will that do tucking into a dinner of tuna and peas when your neighbors and friends have nothing.

I am getting a little tired of reading about all these potential plots and sub plots by faceless megalomaniacs and thousand year old occult organisations, and all the bloody ways they are going to destroy the world. All this is recking my head. I dont feel that reading about this kind of ***** is doing me any good and I dont think it is an awakening or eye opener.

I am comming round to the idea that we can alter our universe by conscience thought. The more I read about the scientifically provable ability of DNA to be altered through positive thought and the holographic nature of the Universe it makes me feel alot better.

So from now on I say F**K the secret world government currency trying to control my life ******** because it already is, and a bit more happy thoughts and if the poles shift and my house is battered by a tidal wave and then covered in 18ft of permafrost well there aint much I can do about that then.
Just needed to say that, Thanks
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:13 AM   #194
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
Hello Project in Irelandalot,

I did all the buying up canned stuff, sacks of rice ect, and it felt somehow wrong. Was I willfully partaking in a negative cycle of fear. I mean whats the point in being the only one with supplies if all hell breaks loose, what good will that do tucking into a dinner of tuna and peas when your neighbors and friends have nothing.

I am getting a little tired of reading about all these potential plots and sub plots by faceless megalomaniacs and thousand year old occult organisations, and all the bloody ways they are going to destroy the world. All this is recking my head. I dont feel that reading about this kind of ***** is doing me any good and I dont think it is an awakening or eye opener.

I am comming round to the idea that we can alter our universe by conscience thought. The more I read about the scientifically provable ability of DNA to be altered through positive thought and the holographic nature of the Universe it makes me feel alot better.

So from now on I say F**K the secret world government currency trying to control my life ******** because it already is, and a bit more happy thoughts and if the poles shift and my house is battered by a tidal wave and then covered in 18ft of permafrost well there aint much I can do about that then.
Just needed to say that, Thanks
Hello Islandman,

I Agree, Living in a permanent state of fear will do you no good whatsoever.
I also agree, that we create our own reality, by beliving whatever it is we personally belive. I mean, Whatever you belive to be true, is a part of your own personal reality.

We have quantam scientists showing us that the nature of reality depends on how we percieve it to be. I'm not going to expand on this and bore the **** out of most of yiz, just look up "Quantam mechanics" for yourself, amazing, crazy stuff.

There is a book / video out quite a while now called "The Secret". Most of you have probably heard of it. Anyhow it deals with how we create our realities for ourselves, not by what we think, but by what we belive. Its a good read, I recommend it to anyone interested in these concepts.

The fact is, we are, matter is, organised energy. Einstien proved that matter is energy a long time ago with E=Mc2. This is not a theory it is fact. Matter is a form of energy. Or if you like, energy in a certain form. Both statments are true. I don't think this is the place to talk about what energy may be, I think we should leave that to CERN and the like.

Anyhoo, like I said I agree with Islandman, you cannot live your life in fear, well I suppose you can but it's not good for you. Anyway what is there to be afraid of? Death? Thats gonna happen one way or another. Any hard times ahead can be planned for, you can be prepared if you belive its all gonna happen like we think. You can be afraid of leaving loved one's behind and not being there for them. I understand that one, its my own personal fear.

Whats gonna happen, is gonna happen. I've said it before on some post or other. There is only so much one can do to prepare for the future, in the meantime, try and enjoy your love's and your life now, today. There may not be a tomorrow here for you.

Merlin.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:28 AM   #195
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Antonia, anyone else thats interested,

I'm gonna change the time for the meeting on Sunday to 8.00.pm
Anyone that turns up should still be there at nine.
Even if I end up on me own, I'll be ther untill 9.30pm ok.

Is anyone gonna commit to a meeting?
Anyone new, see earlier posts for where, directions, etc...

Did anyone read Pilgrims last post
Do you see what he means?

Lets meet folks, lets organise for whats coming.

Merlin.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #196
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Just in case yer half asleep

MEETING ON SUNDAY 11th IN DUNLAOIRE CHANGED FROM 7.00pm TO 8.00pm SAME PLACE.

Ta,

Merlin.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:52 AM   #197
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Thaks Merlin and crew
My seminar is in Glenegery (is that spelt right?) I've just found out so I will leg it down to Dunlaoire...9 30..my thing ends at 9. I will try to leave early.... Have sent the Naomi Wolf video "Give me Liberty" to my editors at the Sindo yester ...was met with stony silence...as to be expected....There goes that mad one and all her conspiricy theories again type thing....as Babylon burnes all around them!! ....am looking forward to Sunday....
Antonia
Old 10-10-2008, 03:05 PM   #198
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Antonia, fair play to you for sending the Naiomi Wolf video, it takes courage knowing that most likely there will be ridicule in trying to awaken people.
We can see the bigger picture and speaking personally, I found it hard to take in and that's after a couple of years of research. But I was taken to my truth after looking at one unrelated thing which lead to another and so on, so it's understandable, if frustrating, that people find it incredable.
The ones on the verge of awakening to these events now unfolding may get a handle on it and at least know that you are there to talk to should the need arise. Be wary of using anything scary like Nibiru, which is unfounded fearmongering.., but rather deal in facts and provide links to good sites and let them discover at their own pace. Once they start.., the inevitable truth will unfold to them.
Times are moving so fast now, that the number of people 'knowing' something is going on will eventually lead to a huge number of people awakening. The problem is, how strong is the denial in them. If they speak to the 'wrong' people, then that will only strenghten the denial,
Tom
Old 10-10-2008, 03:35 PM   #199
Avalon Senior Member

Howya all,
Great to see a few more people coming onto the forum.
I won't be able to make this Sunday at that time. I'd only be able to go early in the day if at all.
What do you all think of the new Zeitgeist film?
I think its great there's a positive message in it, and I think the timing of its release was very good.
There are ways out of this mess!
It lays out the banking/control situation so well, I forwarded the link to everyone in my address book, including some family who work in banks, and am starting to get some replies other than the usual 'what are you doing watching that ****??'
some progress eh?
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #200
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Howaya 8080028,

Pity you can't make Sunday, next time eh?
Yep, definitly recommend Zeitgeist 2, very good.
Good explanation of the fractional reserve system that has fecked us all up.
The Venus project section at the end makes alot of sense.
I know you can actually join the Venus project if your that interested, don't have a link but.

8080028, maybe you can suggest a time and place that more suits you for another meeting?

I've been reading alot of stuff on the other threads and by god there's some bleedin' nut cases out there, thats all I'll say about that.

The normally usual posters have been a bit quiet lately (yiz know who yiz are!), Whats the story boys an' girls, Cat/Bajorans/NWO/ got yer tongue?
eh? eh?

Ok I'll shut up, for now,

Merlin.