Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 02:20 PM   #226
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Hi Islandman,
Yeah I'm interested in that.
If we booked a room in a pub/hotel to meet and have a talk then any who wanted or needed to can stay the night in a hostel. We could all go on the beer after the talk if we want. Vent a bit!
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:06 PM   #227
Voodo Chile
Avalon Senior Member

After reading you're comments I think it will be a good idea, so if you could keep us posted cheers

anyways here is a link which will help

http://dotconnectoruk.blogspot.com/2...ppear-off.html

Voodo Chile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:37 PM   #228
Avalon Senior Member

Evenin all,
If anyone in Dublin wants to meet up anytime this weekend I will meet them. Merlin I know you do, anyone else?
I suggest we meet for a good couple of hours at least, during which we arrange a formal meeting in a hotel or such like, in a couple of weeks time. me and Merlin met up and the time flew so we should give ourselves a bit of a chance.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:02 AM   #229
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I'm tired and saddened with the response and the laxidasical attitutude we Paddies have displayed thus far.....have we frigging woke up?.., or hoping things can't be that bad!!
Well, I've news for ye!! Things are that bad & you can't go back to sleep!!....How's that!!

In the first few weeks of this forum, after yer man George Green, Blossom Goodchild and others threw us all into a panic...,and we did panic, not least I, everything was so urgent! And what happened...Nothing!
The atmosphere on this site was full of doom and gloom.., everybody was expecting the worse..., but yet...,people "talked" and did nothing. I was looking at survival sites and fearing for my family.................and what,................. Did nothing!

Okay, anybody that hasn't closed their eyes can see that their plans are laid and, unfortunately, whether we like lt or not, we have got to take action against these fiends.. We can't do it individually, but together we can.

Obviously trying to meet locally hasn't worked.., so I would suggest a meeting THIS weekend in Dublin to get things rolling and take it from there.
So, no excuses.. name a time and place this weekend and I'll come fom Belfast.
WHO will join us ..,Talk to people you can talk to

pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:32 AM   #230
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

Ok, things seem to be pointing to a meeting in Dublin this weekend.
Well I'm gonna suggest a hotel in Dunlaoire called The Kingston Hotel.
Its not to expensive for anyone who may want a room for the night. Also It has a large Lounge area which would be perfect for a group. They serve good food in said lounge, very reasonably priced.

Or even plenty of local B&B's. If anyone would like me to arrange a B&B or a hotel room for them, I will, no problem. Private message me ok.

Dunlaoire is a port town not far from the city center and is very acsessable on DART or Bus from city center.

If people are genuine and want to do this, post your response and I will provide more details on what busses to get and from where, altough the DART from the city center would easily be the best option. (20 mins).

Now this is only my suggestion, Please, If this does not suit, voice you concerns and we'll come up with a better plan ok.

Its now Monday, can we try, between us all, to organise this for the coming weekend?

Thanks,

merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:11 AM   #231
Avalon Senior Member

Morning,
Yeah lads we'll have to. I'm on board for a meet this weekend. Fri Sat or Sun. Merlin is that Hotel busy on a weekend night?
I don't mind booking a room and if the lounge was to get busy we could go to the/a room. If whoever came brought their laptops and info etc we could do a bit of an info swap like you have tried for before.
If its just even myself Merlin and Pilgrim lets meet anyway lads.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:35 PM   #232
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Alright Folks,

I went down to the Kingston Hotel today to get some info.

The Girl at reception said that they do have rooms both single and twin / double, still available for the weekend.

She also said they might go pretty quick with the coming bank holiday this weekend.

Rooms are : E75.00 for a single; E110.00(e55.00 pps) for a twin / double. (Per Night).

The Details are :

The Kingston Hotel,
Adelaide Street,
Dun Laoghaire,
Co Dublin.

Phone : 01 280 1810
email : reserv@kingstonhotel.com
www.kingstonhotel.com

Please say so if you think this location will do.
Please suggest somethimg different if you would prefare something or somewhere else. This is only a suggestion.

Please also post your intention to participate so the rest of us can see who / how many are going.

If the Hotel has only got so many rooms, I can organise a B&B for anyone who needs it.(I Live in Dun Laoghaire) Just ring me, number below ok.

Transport from Dubin city centre is excellent, Busses, DART, Taxi. If you need directions from anywhere ring me. Mobile : 086 0511 273, John. OK.

So Comments Please ?

Merlin.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:52 PM   #233
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys,
this is 8080028 I've decided that an unpronounceable tag is sort of a stupid idea so I've made a new account and name etc. 8080028 was an old joke from years a go that i'll tell ye some other time, its not PC

Thanks for going to the Hotel and getting the details Merlin. That is good for me. I don't live far away so I could always go home but the if there are a few of us I'll book.

Are there any takers?

any preference for what night?

Friday will prob be quieter as it is every weekend.

If noone has any other preference how about saying Friday evening as early as possible? 18:00?
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:56 PM   #234
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted by author

Last edited by Merlin; 10-22-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:40 PM   #235
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Howayas,

Skylark, Friday at 6.00 is fine with me but some folks may have to get home from work, get ready etc...etc...

Do you think 7.30 might be a better time?

Pilgrim are ye gonna come down?

Anyone else?

Last edited by Merlin; 10-22-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:54 PM   #236
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hey folks,

I'm from Ireland but living in France, not much activity from my Parisian colleagues here and the others are all in the mountains so maybe I will be able to meet them in the winter. Could you please keep me up-to-date with the Irish crew please as am over and back a bit and would like to put faces to the names. What do I have to do to be kept in the loop please?

take it easy
g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:59 PM   #237
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Harper,

Welcome to the thread!

I'll send you a PM to let you know what happened at the coming meeting ok.
Other than that I'd say keep posting and asking questions!

See Ya,

Merlin.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:02 PM   #238
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8080028 View Post
Alright lads,
Hows it goin?
Did ye meet last weekend after, or this weekend? Anyone?
2infinityandbeyond, seen a lot of posts from you all over the forum, fair play.
We should try meet as often as as many as we can.
IU'm out of the country so slightly more difficult for me but I'm off this coming weekend so I want to meet someone, somewhere!
I may be down in Killarney for the weekend so Andy and anyone else, if ye are about Friday or Sat somewhere I don't mind driving a bit..
May also not be in Killarney I find out tomorrw (its my nephews birthday and he lives there), if I dont go I'll be around Dublin so Merlin and anyone else, I don't mind travelling.

On chemtrails, I never heard of them till Alex Jones was banging on about them. They contain sodium chloride too I think, which was the main component of acid rain? From AJ, haven't checked that. The official excuse, apart from 'no such thing' is the incredibly arrogant and humanist 'they are for reflecting sunlight and hence reducing global warming'. These ******* 'people' make me want to break things. global warming is a farce.
Apparently there are only about 6 or 7 main suppliers of kerosene (or benzine, not sure which but I think its kerosene), aviatoin fuel like, and the chemicals are put in it mostly unknown to the airlines.

hmm, you lot seen Zeitgeist Addendum?
I think its good.
It's causing major rows everywhere with big division over whether its NWO disinfo and hijacking or actually true bill well intentioned stuff.
everyone slips into the óne thing or the other' line again though. Alex Jones made a **** of himself shouting down the author and thinks its totally evil. But loads of his audience have lost major respect for him. I have too. I think he's genuine but he's a loudmouthed arrogant Texan who has done good work and has very interesting guests but should shut up and listen more.

I think the film firstly spells out the problems in no uncertain terms and says 'look, this way will NOT work', then offers a suggestion of a solution. A suggestion, not a manifesto.
Ye seen it?

I sent the link to everyone I know and am getting mixed replies, and not many at that. Spent all week emailing one of my best friends who is really angry at me for doing it and for neglecting her and the rest of my mates. Have bit by bit explained that I am concerned with something life threatening to her, me and everyone else and so have sort of dropped all other pursuits for a while but they don't understand. Man its frustrating!
The frustration with people who don't understand is something we probably all have in common

As for Killarney, you're still a long way from me, I'm at just about the most SW point in Ireland- Sheepshead Peninsula.
This Sat I've got to get my car repaired, Sunday do some shopping in Skibbereen (nearest decent shops hehe), also recovering from a nasty bout of Sciatica. I could easily meet someone in my own village atm but with a wife, 4 kids and my 70yr old dad to look after I've got my hands full.
It's a real pain in the **** but there's not much I can do about it atm.

I also agree with you about Zeitgeist and Alex Jones, although Alex did recently do an interview with the guy and they both got across some good points.
The venus project is interesting and would work quite well with people like me and you...trouble is it's a hell of a leap of faith to believe that the rest of humanity is capable of such responsibility as detailed in the venus project.
Alex is right there but as has been pointed out before, we either evolve or die.
Consumerism is most definitely not sustainable..in the short term even...nevermind long term.
Something big must change or we will perish.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #239
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome to the forum Harper we will keep u up to date if we can. If you subscribe to this thread that would prob be the handiest, there's a yoke on the 'thread tools' bar to subscribe (its free)

Merlin, I'll get there for 18:30 cos i'm a hoor for being late and whoever is coming then if you all come at what time you can, no panic.
Pilgrim, will you be able to make it down from Belfast?
Antonia? Conec? Andy in Tallaght? Anyone else want to meet up friday evening for a chat? Scrufficus?
Old 10-22-2008, 08:46 PM   #240
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

hi Andy,
Man you are well tucked away off the beaten track. Never been that far down but would love to, lovely place I hear.
I will now not be in Kerry this weekend but the next time I am I will try to take the spin down to meet you somewhere handy for you. Would be a good excuse to see that part of the country.

On Alex Jones, I have great respect for him but he does my head in too.
Everyone is a product of their environment though, and he is from Texas redneckville so for him to be doing what he's doing is amazing.
Also, i think that due to the tales and fancies presented to us via hollywood and Madison Avenue that we are conditioned to see certain 'characters' in our lives and in the world, in certain, stereotyped ways.

Alex Jones however is all over the place, emotionally and verbally. He waxes eloquent, he rants. He talks amazingly informed, learned, studied stuff, where you can see his craving to know and to get others to know. Then he defends Christianity and other things he really shouldn't. he gets amazing guests on, then he interrupts them maddeningly.
Like he had Tsarion on the other day, who in my opinion completely deconstructs christianity and lays bare its abominable basis in lie along the lines of 911 times 1,000,000. But Alex is nice as pie to him...

He does, and has done great work waking people up, and he is real, his ecentricities show that. he's human and has many flaws, which is comforting like.

But I'm looking at all he has done and does and asking myself, where are HIS solutions? He throws out so much Doom and Gloom but with no attempt at solution.

Also, he NEVER, ever, mentions the Jesuits. And if he is so deep into learning on all the other topics how can he possibly have missed the Jesuit link?

Peter Joseph was way over AJs head and his ideas, with Fresco's, of the future world, are pretty pie in the sky when we look at our situation now. But they are ideas and suggestions. What I think needs to happen is that people get involved in the Venus project, or even take the message from the film and don't go near the Venus project but start similar initiatives, and make it more human. I had an idea a year or so ago about something similar to the venus project but I think more appealing. Start an online community and invite people from all trades but especially dfesign, architecture, future tech, arts, and all the necessary and desired elements of a city, the best city you could think of, and get them to design their own city, collectively over the net. When/if it became big enough of a concept online it could be made real.
Must get that doc and poist it, it was a pretty good concept!
Old 10-22-2008, 08:49 PM   #241
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Howaya Skylark,

Yep I agree with what you said, I'll b e there at 6.30 meself.

What I want to know is: who else is gonna come to this meeting?

Pilgrim?
Bodhran?
Antonia?
Andy H?
connec?
any other locals i've forgotten?

Please post your intention.

Thanks!

Merlin.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:08 PM   #242
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

i would love to be able to make it this friday but i have to work that night.

can i ask u guys to take minutes of the meeting and maybe post them on the forum, that would be great. i'll like to keep abreast.

someone wrote about taking over bank repossessed owned land to plant gardens, i think that's a great idea. i remember a group in the states (i think) that threw "seed bombs" onto waste lands where flowers etc grew. i would love to plant trees and flowers on every available space, reclaim the land from the ever increasing concrete spread.

anyways lads, have fun friday.

slan,

conor.
conaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:39 PM   #243
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

slan,

conor.[/QUOTE]

Hey Irish ground crew.... I think I can make it friday? What time 7 30 ?

Hi Merlyn.... You really have to be commended... you put so much work in to this ...thank you for that.... and I'm looking forward to meeting with some more of you... last time was just me and Merlyn and I was very late...

God mustly I'm quite optamistic about getting through this when the **** really hits the fan but have watched Thing Dean (is it Bob?) Bill posted a new interview with him today which was very interesting... Noahs Ark and more Nibiru... and i was so depressed and down after...some times it all really gets to me and I wish I knew nothing....like most people on this planet but then think...Naaaaaaaa I neeed to know and i need to keep asking questions???

We shall get through this crazy but vital period and the human race on earth as well as the other beings who live here ,will get through it too and the beings we effect will eveolve and we shall all be victorious!!!! Courage... Clarity...Love... to you all my friends (aaaaaaaa am much happier now)

Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:02 PM   #244
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

hi Antonia,
hope you can make it will be great to meet ya!
I know what you mean when you say this **** gets too much at times, it does.
But we live in exciting times, and they will be what we make of them! You're right

".some times it all really gets to me and I wish I knew nothing....like most people on this planet but then think...Naaaaaaaa I neeed to know and i need to keep asking questions???

We shall get through this crazy but vital period and the human race on earth as well as the other beings who live here ,will get through it too and the beings we effect will eveolve and we shall all be victorious!!!! Courage... Clarity...Love... to you all my friends (aaaaaaaa am much happier now)"

Right on!
Old 10-22-2008, 10:03 PM   #245
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

well, now listen lads i would love to go and hook up in dublin with you all, but Halloween is coming and the goose is getting fat, can we not organise ourselve a wee bit better here, now i'm not advocating a split here but if we had one thread for the dublin trip, (€55 per night plus €7 a pint)
I'm starting another thread called 'the pub', feel free to join me, and i'll tell you about me derry trip if you buy me a pint,
slainte
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:20 PM   #246
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
hi Andy,
Man you are well tucked away off the beaten track. Never been that far down but would love to, lovely place I hear.
I will now not be in Kerry this weekend but the next time I am I will try to take the spin down to meet you somewhere handy for you. Would be a good excuse to see that part of the country.

On Alex Jones, I have great respect for him but he does my head in too.
Everyone is a product of their environment though, and he is from Texas redneckville so for him to be doing what he's doing is amazing.
Also, i think that due to the tales and fancies presented to us via hollywood and Madison Avenue that we are conditioned to see certain 'characters' in our lives and in the world, in certain, stereotyped ways.

Alex Jones however is all over the place, emotionally and verbally. He waxes eloquent, he rants. He talks amazingly informed, learned, studied stuff, where you can see his craving to know and to get others to know. Then he defends Christianity and other things he really shouldn't. he gets amazing guests on, then he interrupts them maddeningly.
Like he had Tsarion on the other day, who in my opinion completely deconstructs christianity and lays bare its abominable basis in lie along the lines of 911 times 1,000,000. But Alex is nice as pie to him...

He does, and has done great work waking people up, and he is real, his ecentricities show that. he's human and has many flaws, which is comforting like.

But I'm looking at all he has done and does and asking myself, where are HIS solutions? He throws out so much Doom and Gloom but with no attempt at solution.

Also, he NEVER, ever, mentions the Jesuits. And if he is so deep into learning on all the other topics how can he possibly have missed the Jesuit link?

Peter Joseph was way over AJs head and his ideas, with Fresco's, of the future world, are pretty pie in the sky when we look at our situation now. But they are ideas and suggestions. What I think needs to happen is that people get involved in the Venus project, or even take the message from the film and don't go near the Venus project but start similar initiatives, and make it more human. I had an idea a year or so ago about something similar to the venus project but I think more appealing. Start an online community and invite people from all trades but especially dfesign, architecture, future tech, arts, and all the necessary and desired elements of a city, the best city you could think of, and get them to design their own city, collectively over the net. When/if it became big enough of a concept online it could be made real.
Must get that doc and poist it, it was a pretty good concept!

I can tell from your post there that you think long and hard about various bits of info and have formed your own opinions, I'd love to meet up with you (or indeed any of the people on this forum) if you're passing my way.
There's a great pub here (I'll buy) and some nice fishing to be had.
Unfortunately for me, I chose this place so I'll have to put up with it.
It's a bitch to commute but boy oh boy do I have some great weekends.
I'll keep trying to get spare time to drive some decent distance for a meetup, until then if anyone wants a chat they're welcome to call me or ask me to call you, either way I'm not fussy, so long as numbers are exchanged in a pm or email.

Not everyone has the same views ofc, mine is that we're in for a big change but not necessarily catastrophic.
I believe there are indeed "UFO's" but that they are simply that...unidentified. There's plenty of witness statements but never anything really solid. 911 for example has much more in the way of solid evidence and yet even then, nothing really damning has come up and none of the truth tellers like Jones etc can actually name who "they" are.
He gets close but admits himself, he can only point at the "Elite". At least he is trying but this is his weak point along with the bad temper. David Icke has some fantastic info and yet he's ruined things with the "reptilian" thing.

I'd love to see Icke actually, if only to ask him what convinced him about the reptilians and does he regret ever mentioning it? The only questions I've ever heard asked are the same ones over and over again.
If he gave me a good answer and showed the evidence I might perhaps believe him but afaik the only evidence he had was from a witness? (correct me if I'm wrong but iirc all he had was symbology, some interesting history and this witness as proof)

Crop circles are often shown as proof of UFO's yet as I stated, UFO's are merely unidentified flying objects, how does this "prove" UFO's? Doesn't all the pilot reports and radar blips prove that UFO's exist?
The disclosure project is a step in the right direction but I see it as something similar to project camelot- ie plenty of witness statements but nothing really heavy hitting yet.

Crop circles are great proof of "something" but merely pointing at "UFO's" isn't good enough for me and it shouldn't be good enough for anyone else either.

Blind belief is pretty similar to religion, I am definitely not religious. Spiritual yes, but never religious.

I've described my outlook above so that some who might decide to talk to me aren't surprised when they call

Bear in mind, despite being a little critical, I'm very open minded to new ideas.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:26 PM   #247
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conaire View Post
i would love to be able to make it this friday but i have to work that night.

can i ask u guys to take minutes of the meeting and maybe post them on the forum, that would be great. i'll like to keep abreast.

someone wrote about taking over bank repossessed owned land to plant gardens, i think that's a great idea. i remember a group in the states (i think) that threw "seed bombs" onto waste lands where flowers etc grew. i would love to plant trees and flowers on every available space, reclaim the land from the ever increasing concrete spread.

slan,

conor.
Hmmm, I've actually rented some land, I'll be planting crops in Jan after also hiring a rotivator
Old 10-22-2008, 10:44 PM   #248
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
I received a bit of personal news from England yesterday which may necessitate my presence there, so at the minute, I'm having to put things no hold here.
Merlin you did great work regarding directions, buses, B&B etc, and I'm disappointed that I'm not able to make it, but it's inevitable that this meeting of most of us will take place.
Good luck this Friday
Tom
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:51 PM   #249
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Im not going to make it Friday either,

Dropping like flies we are, still give it a lash and maybe you could discuss the possibility of an AGM type of gala function, with a raffle, first prize a tin of usa biscuits. Good luck and I will try to make it up another weekend maybe the following weekend.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:06 AM   #250
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Would it be possible perhaps for us all to have a video conference sometime perhaps?
If it needs server hosting to sort I should be able to arrange something...