Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 11:31 AM   #51
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Goodbye Avolon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxForceFive View Post
I'm not a feel-good warm fuzzy 'love and light' new ager. I'm here for the nuts and bolts. I want to know what's going on, why is it going on, how can we prepare and what is going to happen. I'm also keenly interested in the ET side of the equation. I hope Avalon can still be a place I can come and feel welcome to participate. Many of us came here through the excellent testimonies brought to Camelot, hopefully the 'fact-finders' in our forum membership won't be squeezed out.
Surely we must understand the reason for the obvious increase in our recognition of the feel-good warm fuzzy 'love and light' people and that side of things. Surely it is far more complex and innately simple than that.
Everything is integrated and working on different consciousnessly vibrational levels...everything is, and this is scientifically evident.
Light and love increase these vibrations and affect our reality and how we live and respectively what is happening and how we understand what is happening.
Our blue pearl's frequency is increasing and effecting our views on what the nuts and bolts are...why theyre there...and more importantly why are they attached to bigger nuts and bigger bolts...and whay are they attached..etc..Infinity in a finite space (Nassim Haramein)

this may just be my fuzzy feel-good side

I do understand the frustration of the new forum layout and restrictions but i think that focussing on the forum that is is more beneficial than what it isnt...

"He who knows others is learned; he who knows himself is wise."
Lao-Tsze

no offense intended to anyone
peace

bananaman

Last edited by mikey; 09-24-2008 at 11:40 AM.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:12 PM   #52
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
No argument there dude. I'm just trying to remind people that it isn't CERTAIN that there will be a cataclysm. Prepare for the possibility by all means, we'd be daft not to, but don't take it as a certainty. The Law of Attraction has a habit of picking up on things like that.
i very much agree. and writing in caps fearful "WAKE UUUUUP!!! type stuff only serves to keep people in survival mode doesnt do much in a positive sense.

i think we can have community establishment and spritual threads and well as "preparedness" threads. i just hope that speculationas to the nature of our world (ET's,black ops etc) wont be extinguished.

-k
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:25 PM   #53
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Bring back the ufo's - they are part of this reality also, aren't they - it's all relivant...The changes same to do with man/woman power - the mods, then the actually issues.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:03 PM   #54
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

QUOTE they definitely need to ask for more mods to join to ease the work. If a forum is meant to be huge, that have to be solved quickly. QUOTE

More Moderators WILL be taken on for sure. It is fully recognised that we need ALOT more people on the team of moderators. As I'm sure all of you appreciate, it takes time to build a team of people who will cohesively work together in an effective way.

This is a fledgling community, with MANY extremely different types of personalities.

THERE WILL BE MORE MOD HELP ASAP!
patience is asked of all members in this transition time!!

best wishes to all
kate

Last edited by Kate; 09-24-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:14 PM   #55
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i think again the point is missed here. we are about toi be bulldozed into a fascist state. you have to get a grasp of reality. im beginning to think that most of the people who watched camelot videos have no idea what the new world order is about and what the plans of the elite are.

i like a good chinwag about crop cirlces as good as the next man sadly the way this forum is gong most of you wont make it to meet up with like minded people to discuss these amazing and facsinating subjects if you get distracted by them. it seems quite a lot of you fail to grasp adequetley the scale of what is about to take place on earth. good luck to the dreamers.
I'm unsure whether or not this may be addressed to me but i have the opportunity (i think?) to reply?My postings and outlooks aren't all about crop circles and UFO's-they are quite eclectic as has been stated before-i am no dreamer-i have a mum whom i have to look after and is ill and have no safe place to run to-i am a man who thinks he's doing the right thing i thought at the right time in providing source materials for people to see and research themselves.I don't run, i face the music!It's not about this life and the quality of the one you lead...it's how you approach it for the next.Sharing resources such as information on every scale and format that matters is essential in my opinion-alot of gentle people on here already know the craic-but there are some that haven't a clue and it's our job to enlighten them in every conceivable aspect of the agenda-this includes cover ups etc. this is how the dots fit together and make up athe big picture-VOILA and if that's the case and the penny then drops with unaware individuals then i feel i've contributed to someone waking up which allows them their free will to do what they think is necessary with the information they have wakened to for themselves.Bill and Kerry are good people-this isn't about them;i feel priveleged to be a part of this- Although i wish i had been approached earlier about all of my postings-then i would have been able to do other things with my time than try to alert and awaken others.Thanks for the opportunity.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:19 PM   #56
Tuza

To A/A. I have always liked your posts about current things going in the UK and the crops circles and stuff, there must be still somewhere you can put them, but anyway you've given me and other people great leads on what is going on and where to look and so on. Thank you for your input. Tuza puts out his paw and gives you a pat. xo
Old 09-24-2008, 01:27 PM   #57
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i agree with this. the fuzzy head in the clouds people are great and what have a positive atttitude im inot all the esoteric stuff and all the channeling alien stuff, i beleive it all. what most dont get is tho that the system is about to crash spectacularly!! hence (as far as i can gather ) this forum wa screated to get like minded people together to survive the coming chaos.

some people on here seem to think its a talking shop about chrystals, faries, trolls and aliens. if people are upset about not being able to talk about such things then yes fair enough they can "go " somehwere else.

i think people are failing to grasp the severity here. we are about to have no visible means of support. possible food interuptions, energy interuptions, boilogical war, nuclear war, total collpase of the monetary and banking system world wide.

i am not opposing meditation and sitting round in a room full of orgonite but we must be practical. i want to meet like minded survivalists who will indeed offer practical help and networking.

spirituality will not feed us physically, praying wont stop neutron radiation poisoning, or biochemical diseses ect.

we need to think practically first and use our spirituality to guide us, now i understand some will want to just sit it out and late fate decide their destiny. i am not one of them. i understand what kerry and bill are trying to do here, MANY OF YOU IT SEEMS DO NOT. you ownt always be sat there with access to the internet or have the freedom to have stuff on you would like to veiw.. the global fascist state is closing in on us and this site is an opportunity to get the ground crew together to possibly join up and help each other wherever we may be.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS NOT GOING TO BE SOME WALK IN THE PARK WHERE WE CAN CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT TO DO INSIDE THE CURRENT SYSTEM. WE MUST BE PREPARED AND READY TO GO IT ALONE. SITTING IN YOUR KITCHEN ON THE INTERNET AND DOING ANYTHING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE IS ALL ABOUT TO END.. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

ty bill and kerry rant over keep the good work going .
The greatest lesson man can learn is to understand he is mortal.

*edit

I really do understand your words here well also looking at the concerns of others and realize words are just words. Action is something entirely of its own accord.

Many lightseekers feel the need to escape suffering to retreat to a place eluding pain, but still it exists and always will exist.
Our fear our hate is all to frighting to many - as is love but the course and action of surviving lyes not in any word but mans fear and love to be better.

What would life be without pain suffering and confusion? it simply would not be us... I respect and admire the courage to embrace the spirit but when mankind begins to forget who and what it is we lose all sense of reality.

Many people good heartedly have left reality in a pursuit of infinite wisdom and connection with a higher life force, this force preachs harmony and love well ignoring everything that is scary and ulitmately human... Some have called it evolution but i simply call it leaving mortality.

Mortality my friend... is the hardest open ended perception one can acquire, in our last breaths we acquire that essence of mortality as its our last sense to feel and be here and now, maybe then we humanity see its design and faultline.

Humans are Humans... We all are one yes... but we all die.

Sorry for my Philosophical ramble but its a concept man can only wish to master - himself - Philosophy.

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 09-24-2008 at 01:47 PM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:37 PM   #58
Tuza

I heard you but please dont shout, I get enough of that from the man of the house - I am a firm believer in when your time is up your time is up And, if something happens that I see someone who is in terrible pain I have that covered too - including my family. I will have no hesitation in helping them pass over as quickly as possible rather than see them suffering if I cannot help them in any way. I do live in the hills, but if things get dire I will have no hesitation in taking that step off fast and helping others if they want to - I don't believe in religious dogma judgment.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #59
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe the social groups section is somewhere for crop circle groups and ufo groups etc.

I was on last night and it was kinda spooky. Large gaps between posts etc.

The thing is I didnt start watching camelot to survive. I watched to learn.
It would be pointless for me to pretend I'm a hunter gatherer preparing for
some Armageddon.

I want to find out more about UFO's, Ancient texts and other subjects.

I love the forum and I had no problem with it as I don't need to read every post or thread but the problem wasn't the threads it was the people constantly pming mods and B&K about it wasn't it?

I look forward to the Camelot section being reopened and I concur that
great thanks be extended to Bill and Kerry and all the mods for their hard
work and efforts.

I'm happy to be patient.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:21 PM   #60
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Aloha Rocky, all the threads were saved until we could sort them out. Nothing was deleted, just moved on a temporary basis. The info you posted is not lost. Hopefully it will be back shortly. Please let us know which one it was.

Mahalo,

Makani
Hi Carol, it was in Henry's area...

turned down a job...

I would love if you could recover it...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:23 PM   #61
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
More Moderators WILL be taken on for sure. It is fully recognised that we need ALOT more people on the team of moderators. As I'm sure all of you appreciate, it takes time to build a team of people who will cohesively work together in an effective way.

This is a fledgling community, with MANY extremely different types of personalities.

THERE WILL BE MORE MOD HELP ASAP!
patience is asked of all members in this transition time!!

best wishes to all
kate

success is determined by the ability to remain fluid and quickly adaptive.

Your customer base here is making requests. That is a good place to start. The Mod help is not so tough of a fix. You have a solid membership here....organize and tap into the resources you have.
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:24 PM   #62
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Where are the threads from Johns area?
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:27 PM   #63
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Good morning Avalon

after reading everyone's posts, I think the simplest solution for keeping everyone happy is just to add a UFO section next to Visions of Future...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:37 PM   #64
Sky Otter

well
it is sad to see folks who are unhappy and for that reason i think
you should have a un-register button on the user cp..
it might lower your numbers but it might also make them feel better that they can slam the door..

just a thought

personally i still think there is so much here i don't know how anyone can get thur it..

breath deep
think kindly

D:
Old 09-24-2008, 02:48 PM   #65
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,

I noticed a lot of frustration here ... and perhaps I understand.
But maybe you have to approach this at a different angle ?

I noticed that more and more people were focused on "What's going to happen" and "Fact finding".
I think the difference in essence here is: awareness versus consciousness.

As probably many of you I like to analyze, get to know things and raise my awareness. What I noticed for myself is that negativity
took over and I was almost becoming a fear monger myself ...

If you arrived here you are probably already for a great deal aware of what's going on. That's very good.

But what is now needed most is to become conscious that we need a solution based on OUR good intentions.

You can't fight the system with the facts ... for several reasons:
1. It's come too far to address it 'head on'
2. We should stay away from the way they want to fight

I came to the conclusion that data mining and websites like half past human are so successful because WE are literally filling the internet
with threads and posts about facts, fear, suggestions etc.

Since we are co-creators we are LIKELY to CREATE the discussed outcome !
That's not the intention of Avalon ...

Avalon, the way I understand it, opposes the system by deliberately turn away from the facts/weapons used by the system.
When we choose are own thoughts, creative, cooperative, constructional etc. we are likely to create a better outcome.

An outcome WE choose ...

Instead of raising the awareness further and further it's more important to raise consciousness now.
Fortunately there is a lot discussion going on and many ideas are generated. I sincerely hope that we will not get stuck to that level.
If we don't leave our computers every now and then and really start physical group meetings, do concrete first steps
it will remain at idea level ...

Please stay on board, switch caps and help yourself and others to get this ship (tanker size) on course again !!

This is the best post I have read on the forum. What is the point of knowing a bunch of facts if we're just going to run around perpetuating the same greed and prejudice that started this whole mess?

Even if the grid does go down, and we all have to go primitive, if we aren't able to love our neighbor as ourselves, we're just going to carry the same crap into our new communities, and eventually we will come down the same road to the same destination.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:39 PM   #66
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Seems to me that we have some victim conciousness issues here.

"I" want this "I" want that "I" want to read "I" want "my" old posts.[1]

Let is flow people.

Blockages will be cleared

Breath, relax, let it happen.

Its all good.

Remember - we are amazing - amazing things are going to be done by our intent. Never forget the primary purpose.

A..

--

[1] Hey look, I know I did that one, I never claimed I was perfect - except I know that in aggregate, WE all are
Absolutely...

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

peace
bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:40 AM   #67
Norval
Banned

I have to admit it was a hell of a shake up here on the forum. Sorting and moving threads
is a big job, and at times it has to be done. Give these folks a break that are trying to do
what they see is right for "their" forum. The analogy of their house, their rules, is a good
one.

Some of us, that were deeply involved in some threads that are no longer available, have
others to answer to that wanted that information. It would have been much easier to do it
in the threads. Yeppers, more work all the way around. It also derailed many trains of
thought. Personally I think it was a bad call to do it the way it was done, but hind sight is
perfect. Time will tell what happens now.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:43 AM   #68
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

It's not a question to be asked, we need the Project Camelot to be opened and to be able to write in it.
All this Inside information is all related to Extraterrestrials and Extremely advanced technology, so if you close that section, what else do we have to talk about on this forum? Economy ?

If you don't want us to post in the "Witness Area", then you should put that section on a "Read-Only" Basis, but not the other sections.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:19 AM   #69
historycircus

No, this forum is not to make people happy, or to grow the like minded in numbers. It is a place where those who have heard, understood, agree/disagree with the info out there can come to find like souls to connect with - either for debate, or comfort.

I am a skeptical dude. I don't "believe," in the conventional sense of the word, two thirds of what I have heard on Camelot, PrisonPlanet, Nutrimedical, etc. But, if that other one third (insert your opinion/research based fraction here) IS true, then we, as individuals and as a species have a whole helluva' lot to think about. And when we're done thinking about it, then we plan for potentialities. Thus the ****ing point behind Project Avalon.

Look folks, I am NOT a squishy "new ager." In the words of Shooter Jennings, "Scientology don't make much sense to me." I don't believe that I can think my problems away. But, I recognize, as an empiricist, that something is incredibly wrong with the world at large. This is the only place that I know of that I can SAY SO, maybe get shot down, but in the end, have people contact me privately who think along the same lines, and want to help me do something about it.

If you don't like Avalon, don't come here anymore. Or, better yet, just don't post anything. But I beg you to keep reading. Don't let one bad experience keep you from understanding where we come from. Or, let a couple of days go by, then come back, and see if anyone wants, or cares, to keep the bad stuff alive. Chances are "no" will be the answer.

Dude, I am the site's super-skeptic, but only a truly controlled buffoon turns on the TV these days and doesn't say, "man, something is really wrong." No matter the negative feedback you get here, just know that some of us share your frustration. What I have learned from others on this site is that frustration - and anger - are fine. What we do with it is what counts in the end, or, if you are so inclined, the end of this phase of our being.

I have come to accept that many of my views are unpopular here, and that is fine. But, I have learned that if you really mean well for your fellow men and women, it works out. You are here, which speaks volumes about your soul in the first place, so cool off for a while.

Come back, put your good mind on, and figure out with the rest of us how we are going to survive as a species. That is all we are doing. We would not be here if we did not want to make it to the other side of what is coming.

Lose your sense of betrayal in a new sense: discovery. Don't leave. You are here for a reason; figure out what that is.

The HistoryCircus - because history is full of clowns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphious View Post
This forum is not to make people happy or to GROW in numbers. I'm not sure what these people are thinking but it surely is not for "everyone" It was ok the way it was , and now you cant post in alot of the treads that are "cool" or something people want to talk about ....UFO's for instance i mean HELLO more than half of project cam interviews had something to do with UFO's no ?? this is so bad i cant beleave the betrayal i feel. It's like the people ive thought that where out for the "truth" are now the supressers .... unbelievable...just unbelievable..im going to a new forum...better yet ...im going to make a forum slash LIVE CHAT ! where people can get together....laterz....
Old 09-25-2008, 03:47 AM   #70
Shellie
Banned

I really think the changes have done a great deal towards getting this forum under control. Face it, it was exploding into a mess!

But I would like to suggest to those thinking of quitting that they should stick around a little longer. We are here to get information and to help ourselves and each other. How are we helping if we are ready to abandon each other the very moment something happens we don't like or can't control? I have begun to think that perhaps the ground crew isn't a collection of little isolated communities that survive Whatever, but just a community of people truly willing to "stick it out" while "sticking together". I think this is our first test. The situation of Whatever will do all the weeding out and condensing for us.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:56 AM   #71
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Boogies View Post
I really think the changes have done a great deal towards getting this forum under control. Face it, it was exploding into a mess!

But I would like to suggest to those thinking of quitting that they should stick around a little longer. We are here to get information and to help ourselves and each other. How are we helping if we are ready to abandon each other the very moment something happens we don't like or can't control? I have begun to think that perhaps the ground crew isn't a collection of little isolated communities that survive Whatever, but just a community of people truly willing to "stick it out" while "sticking together". I think this is our first test. The situation of Whatever will do all the weeding out and condensing for us.
Nicely stated 99.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:25 AM   #72
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

We Americans have been bamboozled since we were kids in school into feeling superior to the world because of our "Liberty" and "Freedom". As long as we have the three ring circus intact we r docile and total denial of the fascist/nazi coup right in our face.

we always go on and on about or f---ing rights but what about our RESPONSIBILITIES???

KERRY AND BILL SHOULD HAVE CARTE BLANCHE TO DELETE AND CLEAN UP WHATEVER THEY WANT ON THIS SITE... they are trying to help people get connected and organize because in a matter of weeks and months all the **** we've been reading about and watching interviews about is gonna happen. its happening now.. Go to ATS if u wanna talk whats not fair and blah blah.. come to Avalon if you want to be part of the solution period. COME ON GUYS LETS POLICE THIS FORUM OURSELVES... LETS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.. IF YOUR NOT WITH US THEN FOR GODS SAKE GET OUT OF THE WAY
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:58 AM   #73
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Goodbye Avalon

Hi, Guys:

I thought I should reply here to amend the spelling of 'Avalon'!

But seriously: I've read all of your posts. Many thanks for all your views.

Although the changes were unanimously agreed by all the moderators in a long audio meeting that we held on Sunday, the suggestion for the changes came first from myself.

I felt it very strongly. I owe it to you to explain a little more why.

I'm also happy to answer direct questions here and get into a dialog. I ask for your patience if I'm not able to reply immediately. Kerry and I are absolutely swamped with stuff. You may have no idea. We were each doing the job of two people before and now we're doing the job of four.

The first thing I want to say is that I hope that we are wrong about all our concerns for the next few weeks and months. If we are, then we can all go relax for a little and get back to talking about things that happened a while back, like 9/11. It's fun to do that. (No sarcasm. It really is.)

My PERSONAL view, though, is that while 9/11 is interesting - rather like watching a good thriller movie for the second or third time - it's not important for the here and now. Inside Job. It makes absolutely no difference whether the planes were real or holograms. I don't even care how it was all done. It's WHY it was done that's important. And we all already know the answer to that.

Case closed. Apart from one or two details which don't matter.

In my personal opinion, a number of other cases are closed as well. These are the issues which in my view are facts - and while interesting, debate is kinda just for fun:

UFOs are real.
ETs are real.
ETs come from different planets and different times.
ETs have different agendas.
Some ETs are benevolent, and some see us as a resource to be exploited.
Some ETs have 'helped' the human race evolve biologically.
The US military (and probably the military of other countries) have highly advanced technology that may be beyond what we can imagine.
There is human and ET activity on the Moon.
There is human and ET activity on Mars.
Mind control is a reality.
Abductions are a reality.
Free energy is a reality.
Antigravity is a reality.
Time travel is a reality.
Contactee experiences are real.
Some channeling is real.

What does that leave us to talk about?

Here are some suggestions:

What's the future of the human race?
What might the ETs (and the Illuminati / our governments) have secretly planned for us?
What do they still know that is not being told about possible and probable future events - either planned, foreseen, or both?
What are the most probable future timelines?
How can we as individual, aware people respond to current events?
Can we influence events?
Can we influence timelines?
What might really be happening in the next few weeks and months?
Are we collectively smart enough to stay ahead of the curve?
How can we organize?
How much time do we have?
Can we really envision or create the future that we want?
What are the real risks or threats, and how do we recognize them?

These issues above are what The Project Avalon Forum is for. There's plenty to talk about.

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:11 AM   #74
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

yaayy bill !

that means iys still in the ballpark to debate why there hasnt been a good explanation to why our future selves (p52 orions in burisch speak) or "nordics" "nordic blondes" are all blonde haired and blue eyed (no blacks,asians,latinos in the future?)

your right i feel the same about 9-11 the "how" isnt that compelling and we pretty much know "why" so case closed.

but this "nordic" issue is important to me because for the life of me i cant get over that the illuminati/nazi's WANT us to be blonde haired blue eyed. AND everyone the nordics seem to talk to happens to be swiss (close enough to german) or at least white.

and why would they come back intime to prevent the course that created them? wouldnt they want to faccilitate it? burisch stated that we might be out of the woods as well as james gillilands crew says their contacts say "no earth changes"......

another question...why didnt the Nordics comeback in time FIRST? why was it the 26000 future "greys"?

couldnt it be that they are indeed "bio-slaves" and that they- NOT the nordics -came back intime to prevent the nordics from being the master race.

arent the greys and nordics infact EXACTLY what the NWO has in mind? a split in our genetics to a "beautiful enlightened master race" and a lowly slave worker class?

couldnt this nordic intervention be the ultimate deception, to use positive teachings but to make sure we consciously co create earth changes to depopulate the planet? isnt that more effective than nukes or a disease?

just my thoughts...
any others?

thanks again bill
-kyle

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-25-2008 at 05:17 AM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:18 AM   #75
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

It is censorship, it is ruled more stringently than alternative lifestyles sites that at least have peer reporting for abuse. Its ridiculous. Its sad. Its dead. Lifeless. There should be more catagories and a limit of posts per thread. Peoples enthusiam went wild but naturally would have tapered off. Now I feel certain it has diminished altogether.

I loved it, spent many many hours here chasing peoples thoughts, links, arguments, discussions. I was in heaven. Oh my gosh, I thought I knew many alt sites and theories and was so wrong! My staple sites and ideas didn’t even scratch the surface!!! I learn far more from my mistakes than I ever did from a success. Now no one can make a mistake, ITS NOT ALLOWED!!

And do forgive me if im wrong, but how many people go a day without a cuss word in their life? I didn’t think I was signing up for the moral majority, I thought this was going to be a place to tell each other the truth as each individual saw fit. We were bound to argue. Some were destined to clash, as many here are strong personalities but we are adults. Adults do not need such strict moderation. Just add a report for abuse clicky and let the moderators decide on a course of action if a certain number is reached. The way it is now is like kindergarten recess being taken away. Stupid. Not conducive to free flowing thought and ideas.

Some people seem negative in their responses downright hostile sometimes, but if you close your eyes and focus on the individual behind the words you can usually see a different story. Some seem angelic but the opposite can be and often is the case. Try this sometime when you are reading what feels like a hostile or mean persons post or an angelic one for that mater. See what you envision about the soul or life essence behind the words. I know you will be surprised.

Bill and Kerry,
This place was once a verdant green haven, welcome to diversity as all of us are. Now it feels a desolate dry desert, devoid of the life and vibrancy with which it once had. Is this what you wanted?
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote