Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama's adress to Congress on Health Care

The main reason I am posting this is not because I choose sides. However, I feel it important for people to watch this particular address to congress. He made the disinformaiton sect of the republican party look like a bunch of selfish a-holes and did not even have to work at it. He would make statements about how America should be more concerned about morals and valor than profits and what not and they would just sit there like a bunch of tards. Just have a look for yourself.

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:14 PM   #2
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama's adress to Congress on Health Care

One excellent speech. God Bless Obama for caring for all the people.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:16 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

A big lie
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:25 AM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

It seems a bit hypocritical to cry and whine for Obama. I don't like either President, but people seemed to think it was ok to disrespect President Bush, call him a monkey, retard, call for his assassination.

Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:33 AM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

it doesnt matter when their eyes are closed.

they will never truly see the truth before them.

they were both liars and so many before them
Old 09-11-2009, 12:50 AM   #6
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

I still know I made the best choice I could for president when I voted for Obama. If enough people believed he would do good and sent him some encouraging words when he does do a good thing, we could manifest a new reality. I send him love all the time and hope to keep him on the right track. Many of those I hold dear do the same.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:14 AM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
I still know I made the best choice I could for president when I voted for Obama. If enough people believed he would do good and sent him some encouraging words when he does do a good thing, we could manifest a new reality. I send him love all the time and hope to keep him on the right track. Many of those I hold dear do the same.

Thats nice of you because he needs all the help he can get.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:24 AM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One excellent speech. God Bless Obama for caring for all the people.
WTF!!!............ He cares so much about you he wants to inject you with his Love the flu bug and loves you so much he needs access to your bank account so he can put money in it HA! They only thing they are going to be doing is taking money out . What do you think is going to happen to the money of all the people who die ? The government can just walk in take it and claim outstanding medical bills .

I`m still waiting for this man to walk on water or at least turn it into wine . Kathy if you believe he is any different then the last president you are delusional . ITS JUST AN NEW FACE ON AN OLD PRODUCT NOTHING HAS CHANGED THE CONTENTS ARE STILL THE SAME. LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING . Please by all means send him a thank you after you get your shot . Would he have know about this prior to running or even investing yes he was groomed by a man that wants YOU DEAD.

A black kid gets killed in Oakland in front of hundreds and what did Obama say ........ NADA . But Let his Class Buddy a black college Professor get arrested for some thing that could have easily been sorted out and dismissed in court and he throws the SUPERMAN cape on and tries to interfere in an investigation . WOW better to save the rich Black man the poor one was only good for keeping my feet from stepping into puddles on a rainy day. Need more proof that he is in deed Glorious.

Wait I have it. HE makes 500 campaign promises to date only 41 have been addressed less then 10 % don`t believe me here check your self :
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/

To Date he has appointed 32 Czars I was checking your constitution looking everywhere in it for the word Czars couldn`t find it. Now congress is approving these guys good but thats just window dressing . Because they are not a part of your constitution they are not answerable to Congress just like George Bush`s weren`t Oh yes things are getting better Change is some thing we keep in our pockets from What I`ve sen there is money for everything in the states but the voter funny the very people that put him in office get rewarded with a boot in the a*s if he really cared he should at least kiss you before f*cking you

What are Obamas investments in biotech companies apparently developing the bird and swine flu vaccine?-
George W. Bush announced the International Partnership on Avian and Pandemic Influenza at the United Nations General Assembly on September 14, 2005, placing the US under UN and WHO law in the event of a pandemic emergency.

Earlier that year, in April, 2005, Barack Obama introduced the first comprehensive bill to deal with the bird flu threat, the Avian act. According to reports, Obama made significant investments in biotech companies involved in the development of bird and swine flu.

Obamas ties to Baxter in addition to Chicago HQ
February 22, 2005

Less than two months after ascending to the United States Senate, Barack Obama bought more than $50,000 worth of stock in two speculative companies whose major investors included some of his biggest political donors.

One of the companies was a biotech concern that was starting to develop a drug to treat avian flu. In March 2005, two weeks after buying about $5,000 of its shares, Mr. Obama took the lead in a legislative push for more federal spending to battle the disease.

But he put $50,000 to $100,000 into an account at UBS, which his aides say was recommended to him by a wealthy friend, George W. Haywood, who was also a major investor in both Skyterra and AVI BioPharma, public securities filings show.

Within two weeks of his purchase of the biotech stock that Feb. 22, Mr. Obama initiated what he has called one of my top priorities since arriving in the Senate, a push to increase federal financing to fight avian flu.

His first step came on March 4, 2005, when the Senate Foreign Relations Committee approved his request for $25 million to help contain the disease in Asia; the full Senate later approved that measure. And in April 2005, he introduced a bill calling for more research on avian flu drugs and urging the government to increase its stockpiles of antiviral medicines.

Mr. Obama repeated this call in a letter that Aug. 9 to Michael O. Levitt, the health and human services secretary. And in September 2005, Mr. Obama and Senator Tom Harkin, Democrat of Iowa, succeeded in amending another bill to provide $3.8 billion for battling the flu.

Meanwhile, the drug company in which he invested, AVI BioPharma, had been working to develop its own medicine to treat avian flu victims. In a conference call with Wall Street analysts on March 8, 2005, the companys chairman, Denis R. Burger, said the firm was aggressively going forward with its avian flu research and hoped to work with federal agencies on it.

Read more

April 28, 2005

Senator Obama introduces the AVIAN Act (S. 969). Senator Obama introduces the first comprehensive bill to address the threat of an avian influenza pandemic.

Read more

Obama warns of a flu pandemic in 2005

June 6, 2005

Grounding a Pandemic

By BARACK OBAMA and RICHARD LUGAR

It is essential for the international community, led by the United States, to take decisive action to prevent a pandemic.

So what should we do? Recently, the World Health Organization called for more money and attention to be devoted to effective preventive action, appealing for $100 million.

Accelerating research into avian flu vaccines and antiviral drugs.

Barack Obama, Democrat of Illinois, is a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and Richard Lugar, Republican of Indiana, is its chairman.
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/...

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-13-2009 at 01:29 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:12 AM   #9
Spiralmind

I only have one thing to say

"Actions speak louder than words"

Old 09-13-2009, 02:14 AM   #10
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Do people actually think votes count? Come on, it's rigged. This creates the false illusion that we the people have some sort of say.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:34 AM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

No, I can't imagine anyone in this world actually believes a vote counts.

Our ballots are as phoney as in any other country. The president is chosen from the "men behind the curtain"

Ortho had a very wonderful video here regarding NWO devil in the vatican and I highly recommend anyone that thinks a "miracle" is going to happen ought to listen to it and by all means check it out.

NB, you said it very well, but I'm sure that you must know that there are many here that do not want to know this. They still sit and wait for a miracle and you know, I feel sad that in this day and age, people can't see what is going on.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:41 AM   #12
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
his creates the false illusion that we the people have some sort of say.
No you get to participate in voting you don`t or ever pick the winner its done months before the election. Canada is no different . Britain is the same . Your participation is a privilege granted to you when you reach the age of consent. judy K and 777 show us the play on words all the time this is just another case of that . CONSENT = CON SET. This is the age where many think they will start to make a difference by allowing them to vote and once they do they lock themselves into the system and the con is set , And the privilege given to you at birth once you have been registered kicks in . They actually let you think you are having a say and most think they Are. So your not allowed to call Bullsh*t when you smell it your supposed to honor the office of a farce a powerless leader / they are all over the world not just in the states. We are getting into the habit up here of spending hundreds of millions every year almost to elect a new puppet 4 in the last 5 years .

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-13-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:20 AM   #13
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

People do think their vote counts- I'm 43 and have never voted- when I tell select few that are not in my *circle( they think I'm nuts. Okay- it's all rigged- the whole scam. Charade time is over however.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:48 AM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Eleni, One of Obama's jobs prior to running was an group organizer.

He got a group of mostly x convicts....I have no offense against them, but they worked on getting the best dang program for assuring obama's election. They worked in the basement of Rev Wrights Church in Ill and went through old church bulletins to get names, addresses and social security numbers. Then they gave the information to themselfs or homeless people. They gave the homeless maybe a few bucks or a meal and a bed to vote for Obama. So many of them traveled the trail and voted in different states. I actually got wind of this and found the advertisement for help to go to Wash DC and work the streets there digging up voters. (homeless) the church in DC said, they had beds. (code words) I wondered why they would go to Wash DC seeing as the people there can NOT vote in the elections. So I started following to see what if anything was happening in other states. Same thing, in fact people were being pushed aat the pulling places and scared out of even entering. SAD Tje Trinity Church, needless to say is Huge and through out the USA. Each state has many homeless and x convicts You see convicts can not vote but they figured out a way to beat the system. Give them a deseased persons SS #. it worked didn't it ?

The polls in Indianna were closing and then all of a sudden all these ballots showed up and there were so many that even though Obama was 500 away from Hillary, the next morning Obama won

At first because of the associates of Obama, I figured , well he is so clever he is going to pull this off. I prayed that Obama would prove that he really cared for all of us, won and went on to end the **** going on.

I feel like a dreamer and it's painful to say that we were duped. He wanted to win to make this a communistic country.

I feel dissapointed but foolish for thinking maybe change would come.

the joke is on me

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 09-13-2009 at 03:50 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:23 AM   #15
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

On inner levels people know for a fact change is necessary. So they run a campaign based around change.

However, the change that is necessary is that the people themselves, you and me, must change. We must come up higher, we must work on ourselves, surrender our stuff and come up higher. It's the call of the day.

Obama represents the easy pass kind of change, where people continue doing whatever they are doing and some outer saviour comes and fixes it all for them...

Same old lie, but no more time for lies... Now's the time for real change, but real change must come through the people, through you and me, not the celebrity elite.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 04:49 AM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now's the time for real change, but real change must come through the people, through you and me, not the celebrity elite.
Correct they best way to do it is to prevent the formation of government after the change takes place. But you can be sure that those in office now will want to stay in office after the change takes place . They have their DUMB`s to run to when things start to fall apart on the surface. They will wait it out in them then when they feel it has quieted down enough the rats will come out of their holes looking to reestablish their rule over what`s left. . My hopes ids that mother earth has a huge surprise in store for them and that they miss the bus to the beneficial changes in store . Or she says no your karma sucks you need to stay down here and learn and they remain trapped underground
Old 09-13-2009, 01:13 PM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

God has a big plan for them. I believe that our Creator will not want the earth destroyed and they will not get by with it. Some may have to leave this place, but I'm not afraid because I believe that intervention will happen and those that are pushing to bomb us will be destroyed
Old 09-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #18
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The main reason I am posting this is not because I choose sides. However, I feel it important for people to watch this particular address to congress. He made the disinformaiton sect of the republican party look like a bunch of selfish a-holes and did not even have to work at it. He would make statements about how America should be more concerned about morals and valor than profits and what not and they would just sit there like a bunch of tards. Just have a look for yourself.

YouTube - President Obama Speaks to Congress About Health Reform
Thanks Jaguar...did you dowse the speech?
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 05:10 PM   #19
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Thanks Jaguar...did you dowse the speech?

Sarahmay Are you seriously going to put this on someone else ?

lay blame where blame lies. Obama lied to us........and
we call him on it.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #20
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Sarahmay Are you seriously going to put this on someone else ?

lay blame where blame lies. Obama lied to us........and
we call him on it.
You know how I feel about Obama--I think he is a really good guy in a really bad situation, and he is trying to help. I also think the situation is beyond help by any conventional means however, and structures are going to have to fall. But you can post whatever you want about him here and it will never change my truth.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #21
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I feel bad for him- he may have serious good intentions but needs to follow orders.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I am realizing more every day that the only one that will make any changes in my life is ME

I have nothing against Obama but I do against what is going on. I said many similiar things about bush and cheney.

I have come to realize that now that I can see that they made their choices and now I must make mine.

I am going to work much harder on making my changes and forget about anyone else helping. Its about time I started.

I can't blame anyone in Wash DC or the PTB for what is happening in my life because I am in control of it and it's my fault it is so messed up.