Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #11
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi Myplanet!

Your self-labeling answers your question in general.

Gaia is getting ready. The cells in your body as the constituents of your biopysical body and life are like the individual data collectors - human individuals interacting with the planetery Mother 'substituting' for the 'Universal Mother'.
So cells are born and die in recyclement to 'refresh' your body as the temple of God-Source-Goddess.
When Gaia ascends from planetary status to universal status via her 'hidden' galactic status; all of Her human cells can also ascend into cosmic consciousness via their 'hidden-occultized' consciousness.

This is what this is all about.
Messsengers like me are only 'allowed' to come forth and appear, because the scenario is much grander than a planetary transformation or the transition of a galactic civilisation.
What is about to occur is the Birth of a New Universe.

Abraxas
Thank you, and yes I understand that. My question was a little more specific. "why NOW, for what YOU are doing"? You could have chosen any time to reveal. Why now?